The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 05:12 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 6 - The Yard

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations

Little Mikey - Part 6 - The Yard
by MLBJock

Quickly finishing up a hot, in more ways than one, shower the pair got dressed and hurried downstairs. ?Nate I wish we could?ve spent more time together. I was really looking forward to exploring every inch of your bod with that soap.? Since Nate?s shirt was destroyed in their previous playtime, his only choice was to go home shirtless. Mike couldn?t resist the urge to run his hands up his tight abs and firm hairy chest, ?but Mom?s gonna be here soon and I don?t really want to talk about this yet. In fact, don?t talk to anyone about this. Do you have wrestling practice after school tomorrow??

?Yes SIR!? Nate nearly shouted with a playful smirk on his face. Getting a bit more serious, ?No man, tomorrow?s a lifting day. Why??

?I?m thinking of stopping by for a workout. In fact, I think we should start working out together. I know you and Chris competed against each other, now you have someone to really compete against. There?s a small gym over by the college campus and not far from our school.? Remembering a map of fitness facilities in town he once googled, ?Yeah IronMadness over on Washington and 5th. I?ll get us a membership there, and I want you to start meeting me there on your liftings days instead of using the school weight room. That cool, my little stud??

?Ummm...?Wow things are changing damn fast with him, but this is definitely a ride worth taking.?...sounds good, Mike. When do you want to start??

?When?s your next lifting day??

?I lift 5 days a week, either at school, or with your bro. That?s why I came over tonight.?

?Sweet. Well 5 days sounds like a good start, so let?s hit the weights on Thursday. Tomorrow I wanna go by the school weight room. What are you working and when should I come by??

?The team is usually there around 4:00. Football season?s over, so we get the weight room first. And tomorrow is chest, shoulders, and bis for me. Most guys do legs on Wednesday?s.?

?Cool. I want that big chest pumped up hard, stud. I?ll be there around 4:15. And wear a strap, I don?t need your cock throbbing when I walk in the door,? and with his now trademark cocky smirk, ?little man. And hey, do you have a place we can spend some private time? I think I?m gonna need you after the workout.?

?Ummm, yeah man, we can actually use the training room. As the team captain, I get keys.?

His smile broadening, ?Sweet! Tomorrow I?m gonna make you really happy,? he says before grabbing his neck and pulling Nate down into a kiss. Reaching around the bigger man?s waist he lifts Nate off his feat. Leaning over, cradling the stud in his arms, Mike grinds their lips together. Deeply enjoying the rough 5 o?clock shadow against against his skin. Righting himself and putting Nate back on his feat he breaks the kiss. ?I love kissing you my boy, but you need to go.?

Still swooning from the kiss and another display of his power, Nate stumbles a bit towards the door. Opening it and walking out he turns around at the threshold, ?I...lo really care about you man.?

?I care about you too, Nate. Don?t worry. You?ll always be special.?

Smiling again with pride and puffing his chest out a bit, he closes the door, gets in his SUV and drives away. Not two minutes later, Mike?s mom Cindy drives up. ?That was close...? he thinks as heads up stairs to his room. ?I don?t think I?m ready for anyone else to know; though Nate couldn?t be helped it was damn hot and so worth it. I?ve wanted him for so long. I could see us being together but first I want to see what else I can do. And I want to see how many more straight jocks I can make gay for me.? Snickering at the thought he woke up his computer.

?Mikey! Have you seen your brother??

Sighing, ??she always picks the worst times,? Yeah mom! He?s out with Kathy. Said not to wait up.?

?That boy...Thanks honey! Did you eat??

Another snicker, ?I had some protein...? and in a lower voice, ?pure jock cum.?

?You know your brother doesn?t like you in his stuff, you shouldn?t use his powder.?

?Oh I didn?t mom. But I?m not really hungry, I?ll grab something later.?

?Okay honey. I?m making meatloaf, so will set some aside for you.?

Mike spent the next several hours reading everything he could on human muscle. ?None of this makes sense. Ignoring the fact that I?m stronger than any human ever recorded, my muscles should be huge.? Rubbing his eyes a bit he looks over at the clock, it?s nearly 1 AM. He?s been sitting at his desk for over 8 hours and isn?t the slightest bit hungry or tired. ?This is not right! What else has changed?? He considers his options and decides it?s time to see what his limits are.

Creeping out of the house he starts heading for the old industrial side of town. Halfway down the block he pictures the map in his head and realizes the site is nearly 10 miles away. ?Guess testing these new legs is a good place to start,? he thinks as he breaks into a jog. Running has never felt so easy in his life. Looking down Mike can see his quads flex easily absorbing the impact of each step. It almost feels like he is floating. He picks up the pace. Glancing at his watch he starts clocking the time it takes him to run a block. Doing some quick math, ?fuck, 6:45 a mile and this feels slow.? He starts going faster and faster. 4 min/mile, 3, 2.5. ?This rocks! I?m hitting 25 mph and not even breaking a sweat!? Putting a bit more strength into his legs the speed kicks up again. Mike runs past one of those street radar signs that tell drivers they are going too fast, he can?t help by smile. He hits 32 mph, his clothes and hair are flapping a lot in the wind, so he hold?s it here. 25 or so minutes after he left Mike arrives at the outskirts of town.

Jogging around the area he finds exactly what he was looking for, an old junkyard. Out front there?s an old flatbed, not a tractor/trailer, but more like an tow truck. ?Must?ve used that to transport crap.? The yard is surrounded by a concrete wall about 10 ft tall and connects to a building the must be the office. ?Guess I?ll try the door,? walking up to the a side door of the office, he reaches for the knob. Giving a twist, it sticks for second and then there?s a subtle snap of metal and the knob spins smoothly. ?Must be rusty.? The door opens a fraction of an inch but is immediately stopped by something on the other side. Pushing a little harder his tricep flexes and the sound of ripping metal briefly screeches thru the night, but the door opens. Stepping inside and closing the door Mike has to wait a second for his eyes to adjust to the dim light. Looking back he sees the door was secured to the frame by a padlock and an inch wide metal flap. The bolts holding the plate to the frame had be ripped completely clean by Mike?s little push, and looking at the knob, he noticed the lock was turned. Grabbing the knob, it turned freely, confused he twists the lock switch, but the knob still turns. ?Fuck snapped the lock and didn?t even know it.? With a cocky smirk he walk thru the office and out to the yard.

Entering the slightly better lit yard, only wind whistling thru some of the junk are heard . ?No dog? No alarms? Must?ve not expected anyone to come thru that door or over the walls.? Looking around there is stacks of old cars, some reduced to blocks of metal from the compactor off to the side. Engine blocks, scrap steel, iron, few old I-beams, and even an old city bus are pilled about. ?This place is a gold mine.? Walking over to the pile of scrap steel, Mike grabs a solid 1/2? bar, about 2 feet in length. Gripping both ends he flexes his arms and pecs a little. Feeling only token resistance he watches the middle begin to deform, the sounds of tortured metal echoing off the scrap heaps around him. His knuckles touching after only a few seconds. He couldn?t help but think back to that old strengthnet video with another musclestud Nate bending a 1/4? rebar and watching his bis and pecs pop out as he forced it into a U-shape. Knowing that stud had a lot more trouble trying to straighten the bar, Mike flexed again. With equal ease the solid rod began to straighten out. ?Shit this is harder!? Mike couldn?t help but think as he was forced to tighten his grip to keep the bar from slipping. After about 8 seconds the bar was straight. Knowing that even with the slipping he totally out-classed that other Nate by not only bending and straightening the bar in less than 1/2 the time it took that boy to bend it, but also doing it with a bar twice as thick.

Looking at the end more closely. ?Oh yeah!? Before there was a smooth, though rusted, surface, now there are clear indentations where his fingers crushed the metal. Holding the pole only between his thumb and forefinger, he begins to squeeze. His forearm flares into more striations then the Grand Canyon, as the struggle begins. Nothing happens so Mike increases the pressure, his fingers as white as freshly fallen snow. Strain crosses his angelic face for the first time, and a grunt escapes his lips. Closing his eyes he keeps upping the pressure. Minutes pass and Mike?s forearms are on fire now, the acid building up deep in his muscles. The veins in his arms are pulsing with blood rushing to feed the muscles.

Suddenly something changes. The pressure drops, and Mike opens his eyes wondering if he has torn his muscle though he doesn?t feel any pain. Looking at his fingers they return to their normal color as the blood pumps into them again, but the metal...the metal is deforming. ?What the fuck!?? blurts from his lips; the fingers rushing faster and faster towards each other. The metal gives off a quiet tortured scream as it surrenders. Dropping the bar into his other hand, he holds it higher to catch more light. The once 1/2? tip of the bar is now less than 1/8?. Flipping the bar over he squeezes the end with his other hand, wondering if the result will be the same. Pure surprise crosses his face as the tip pinches down easily, but without the initial struggle. ?What the fuck is happening to me?? he asks no one before realizing that that is a question best asked later.

Reaching down into his pocket he withdraws his iPhone and dials. After 4 rings a deep voice answers, ?This had better be...?

?Come down to Rex?s junk yard on the south side of town, you don?t want to miss this. Yeah by the exit, and come in shorts and a tank. I wanna see those arms my boy. Oh yeah,? his smirk growing, ?bring condoms.? Ending the call, his heads for an old caddy off to the left.

Next Part 7 - Playtime
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, you keep it up man, this story was awesome, I love how strong Mikey is, and the fact that if he tries hard, his body grows stronger to meet whatever challenge he needs it to, I hope we get a lot of excellent feats of strength in the next chapter. Again, awesome job!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 06:49 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I love the strength scenes in the junk yard! That almost reminds me of a classic scene from the last Thunder Boy story by Lead Guitarist! Awesome chapter! Eagerly waiting for Mikey chapter 7...
  #4   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:18 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
LOVE this story. As always, I start thinking about the hero going straight for world domination. But that's me... ;-)
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 06:30 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
This remindes me...

... of the early chapters of Chip Masterson's "The Charge" where 12 y.o. Danny Henderson meets College uber jock, Scott. Scott with his jock bod including 18" arms, was on the varsity at Cal State. But compared to Danny the super kid, he was an abject weakling. The biggest difference between this scenario and those early chapters in "The Charge" is that Mikey, even though he's developing a little bit of a cocky attitude, doesn't have quite the "edge" Danny had. Even though he is massively stronger than Nate, evidently due to special genetic gifts, he still seems to respect and appreciate Nate's hard earned strength and fitrness. What will be interesting will be the episode when Mike's muscled up uber jock older brother finds out his kid brother is a super boy! Especially enjoyed in this chapter Mike's breaking the lock at the entrance to the junk yard and his squeezing the tips of that steel bar. That gripping/grasping strength in his hands is especially impressive to me. Not sure whether it's true or not, but one of the legends about our 1st President, George Washington, says the he used to crush wallnuts between his thumb and fore finger.
  #6   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:43 AM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road

What?! You stopped at the good part! I'm EAGERLY awaiting chapter 7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
Not sure whether it's true or not, but one of the legends about our 1st President, George Washington, says the he used to crush wallnuts between his thumb and fore finger.
I almost can. They were a different breed back then!
  #7   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:30 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbraxis View Post

I almost can. [crush a wallnut between thumb and forefinger] They [the men of George Washington's time] were a different breed back then!
When you get it down, get someone to take a vid of you doing it, put it up on Youtube and let us know. I know I'm not the only one here who wants to see that! Or maybe you can just snap plastric bottle caps between your thumb and forefinger. That is harder than it sounds.
  #8   Add to mu5lefir3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2008, 07:28 PM

mu5lefir3 is on a distinguished road
Man

With a title like playtime the next chapter is going to be awesome!! not like all the other chapters werent.
  #9   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2008, 08:32 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
When you get it down, get someone to take a vid of you doing it, put it up on Youtube and let us know. I know I'm not the only one here who wants to see that! Or maybe you can just snap plastric bottle caps between your thumb and forefinger. That is harder than it sounds.
lol

I meant I can almost imagine George Washington being able to crush walnuts in his hands...

Sorry to get your hopes up...
  #10   Add to lewj99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 04:04 PM

lewj99
Send a message via Yahoo to lewj99
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what Mikey can do when he really pushes himself!
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 04:55 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm still thoroughly enjoying it. Keep it coming, please.
Mike
  #12   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:35 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
keep up

with the excellent work. I already have cummed trice, man!!!

excellent job
  #13   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:39 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I am glad you noticed, I am a huge fan of Chip's work. Though Nate doesn't come from Scott. Instead he's more a friend of mine; though a bit bigger. And I do plan some fireworks when he runs into his brother at a gym. As well as the HS wrestling team, but we shall see how that develops.

As a bit of a history buff, I am not sure about Pres. Washington considering his other health issues at the time, but like most things in ancient American history it does make for a good story.

Quote:
... of the early chapters of Chip Masterson's "The Charge" where 12 y.o. Danny Henderson meets College uber jock, Scott. Scott with his jock bod including 18" arms, was on the varsity at Cal State. But compared to Danny the super kid, he was an abject weakling. The biggest difference between this scenario and those early chapters in "The Charge" is that Mikey, even though he's developing a little bit of a cocky attitude, doesn't have quite the "edge" Danny had. Even though he is massively stronger than Nate, evidently due to special genetic gifts, he still seems to respect and appreciate Nate's hard earned strength and fitrness. What will be interesting will be the episode when Mike's muscled up uber jock older brother finds out his kid brother is a super boy! Especially enjoyed in this chapter Mike's breaking the lock at the entrance to the junk yard and his squeezing the tips of that steel bar. That gripping/grasping strength in his hands is especially impressive to me. Not sure whether it's true or not, but one of the legends about our 1st President, George Washington, says the he used to crush wallnuts between his thumb and fore finger.

Separately, I'm glad so many have enjoyed the story so far. Part seven is in progress but it a bit slower lately. Mostly because I am far busier at work. This part was shorter than normal as I didn't find it as fun w/o someone there to observe. It's simply not as interesting, for me at least, to explore w/o satisfying someone else.

Also, for those that have asked for Mike's growth. I can tell you now, that will not be happening. There may be some very moderate growth, but for the most part he will simply get denser and stronger but not bigger. As I want to avoid the problems with the physics of having a giant or other overall large guy trying to run around.
  #14   Add to shiangwong's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 10:58 AM

shiangwong
Send a message via MSN to shiangwong Send a message via Yahoo to shiangwong
Little Mikey

Hi,

I cannot wait for the next instalment to see what happens to Mikey.

Shiang
  #15   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2008, 07:16 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Now this is getting even more interesting!
  #16   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 08:30 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
bump. bump. BUMP!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text