The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 8: 7/30/2002 (Part 1)

[ Entry 7: Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11443
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11597 ]

Nick's growth over the past month has been absolutely insane. And I'm finding myself thinking he's looking hotter and hotter. I know he's my brother but I just can't help it. Any time he's in the room I can't do anything but just stare at him. And he knows it, too.

In the 5 weeks since my last entry, Nick has grown another 2.5 inches to 6'3". In 5 weeks he grew more than the 2.5 months before it. Another two or three inches and he's going to be a whole foot taller than me. Just writing that down gives me a hard-on.

Along with those 2.5 inches, Nick's gained 18 pounds, so he finally broke the 200-lb. mark. He's 201 lbs. now. 201 pounds. And he's 12! He's been working out mostly only his arms in his daily (and sometimes twice daily) routines in our basement-gym, and they are now almost 17 inches. He looks menacing. His arms nearly fill out the sleeves of all his new shirts that he has to keep replacing.

Three weeks ago my brother had his friend Max over. Max is just an average 12 year old. Maybe a little bit short for his age (I think he's about 4'10"). I don't really know him all that well. But it is ridiculous to see this normal 12 year old next to my brother, almost a foot and a half taller than he is, and know that they are the same age. It was a day off of school, and our parents were at work. I was meeting my friends at the mall, so I told Nick I'd be back in a couple hours. I got about two blocks away from my house when I realized I didn't have my wallet. So I turned around and walked back into the house and upstairs.

As I was getting closer to my room I heard Max say "oh my God, Nick, your arm is so hard!" The door was open a crack so I peered in. The sight that I saw was pretty ridiculous. It was this tiny-looking, though normal-sized, 12 year old reaching way way up to my huge brother's arm and squeezing it. His hand looked minuscule on his enormous bicep. "Do you want to see my other muscles?" my brother asked. "YES!" said Max. My brother took his shirt off, and my already-hard dick got even harder. It didn't matter how many times I saw my brother's body, it still amazed and aroused me.

"Whoaaaa," Max said. "You're so much bigger than you used to be!" And he started feeling my brother's pecs, abs, shoulders, back, pretty much everything. My brother had to bend down so Max could even reach parts of him. Max was absolutely amazed.

"Max, flex your arm next to mine," Nick said. Nick knelt down and was still a tiny bit taller than Max. They both flexed their arms. You could hardly even see Max's bicep poking out from under his skin. It looked comical next to Nick's. "Oh my God, your arms are tiny Max. Look at how much bigger mine are! They're like more than twice as big! That's so awesome!" Max didn't look hurt by that at all, he just smiled. I guess he was just so amazed at the size that it didn't matter that my brother had just insulted him.

"You want to see my leg muscles too?" Nick asked, smiling at Max, who nodded. He stood up and turned around to flex his calves. I've never seen such a ridiculous diamond shape on anyone's calves. It looked like there were mounds of muscle on top of his muscles! Max felt them, ooooing and aaahing. "I'll show you my quads too," said Nick, and he pulled down his shorts. He was wearing briefs, which was unusual since he usually wore either boxers or boxerbriefs. The bulge from his enormous cock was absolutely obscene. I opened the door a little bit more to get a better look and I saw Max's eyes immediately glued to my brother's crotch area. You could clearly see his extremely thick cock wrap down, around, and over his HUGE balls.

"Oh my..... SHIT NICK! Your dick looks huge through your underwear!" Immediately after he said that, Max looked embarrassed. "Sorry, Nick, I know that's a weird thing to say..." He looked very uncomfortable but still couldn't take his eyes off of my brother's underwear.

Nick slowly smiled and said "Yeah, it is huge. Do you want to see it?" And without waiting for an answer as Max was at a loss for words, he pulled his briefs down. Jesus Christ, his cock was so fucking big. I've never seen anyone's jaw drop as quickly or as much as Max's did then. All he did was stare at it and they were both silent for what felt like quite a long time. "HOLY CRAP NICK! YOUR PENIS IS SO BIG!" Max yelled. Nick just smiled. "Can I see yours, Max," my brother asked.

Max pulled down his pants and I was surprised to see that his dick was almost as big as mine. It must have been 2.5 inches long (soft), and maybe even a little bit thicker. I felt a little bit of jealousy that this small 12 year old would have a dick almost as big as mine, and maybe thicker. But then I remembered that my brother was in the room and there was no reason to feel jealous of Max. I also noticed that Max's balls were pretty tiny too.

"Yeah, Max, my cock has grown so much over the past year or two. You wouldn't believe it. And you should see it when it's hard!" At that, he started stroking it really fast, and it got hard within 10 seconds. I'm still in complete disbelief at how thick it is. And I hadn't measured it in a while and I could swear it looked longer too. "Oh my God! Nick! THAT'S SO BIG!!!!!!!" Max yelled almost at the top of his lungs. "It's so much bigger than mine! Oh my God! Want to see my hard-on?"

"Haha, sure, Max," my brother said, with an air of cockiness. So Max started stroking his small dick slowly. But I was pretty impressed at how fast it was growing. When it was finally hard I took a closer look and realized that his erection was bigger than mine! His may have been a little bit thinner than mine but it was probably half an inch longer, so around 6 inches. My brother started laughing softly. "Hahaha, yeah, mine is definitely bigger than yours Max. But I think yours may be a little bit bigger than my brother's."

==== ENTRY TO BE CONTINUED ====
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 01:55 PM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
It's good. I look forward to the next entry. Can they start experimenting with each other?
________
PRILOSEC SETTLEMENT UPDATE

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
The last paragraph was the funniest of all! LOL! I love this story. Still, it must be cool having a bro like Nick because he is a NICE big little bro. But being 12 years old, 201 pounds and 6 foot 3 inches tall is HUGE!
  #4   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 09:12 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
This Story Is HOTT, I can't wait to see how big this kid gets! Keep up the great writing
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 03:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Don't know why but I just can't get into this story yet, perhaps because of the ages. Your writing is fine.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options