The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 01:29 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 8: 7/30/2002 (Part 2)

== CONTINUED FROM PART ONE: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12061 ==

I wanted to get a better look at my brother so I tried poking the door open a little more. It creaked, and I thought fast and didn't want my brother and Max to think that I was spying on them, so I opened the door fast like I was just walking into my room, and acted surprised that they were standing there naked. "Whoa! Uh.... sorry guys... just wanted to get my wallet."

Max sort of tried to cover up his dick, and I didn't want to embarrass him so I turned around to head out of the room. But my brother stopped me: "Wait, Mike, it's okay, you can stay. Max and I were just comparing like you and me do all the time. And guess what? Max's dick is bigger than yours!"

Oh shit. I did not really want my brother's 12 year old friend knowing that I had such a small dick. "Yeah right," I said, as coolly as I could.

"No, really! Look! Max, show him," Nick said. Max still looked a little embarrassed but less so after Nick said that his dick might be bigger than mine. He moved his hands away and showed it to me.

"Uh... no, I think mine's bigger," I sputtered dumbly. Clearly it was not.

"Come on, show him!" my brother said to me.

"Nick I don't really know if I'm comfortable..." but before I finished the sentence, Nick came over to me and flung my pants down. Of course my dick was already hard from watching the two of them naked. "See, look, you already have a stiffy. Now go stand next to Max," my brother said with a little push. I didn't really like how bossy he was being. He wasn't usually like that.

I walked over to Max and showed him my erection, although mine was about 5 inches higher than his because I was taller. We stood opposite each other and, sure enough, his dick was bigger than mine. Maybe even more than half an inch, but his looked even thinner when closer to mine. I still felt bummed. Max smiled up at me. "Haha, awesome!" he said.

"Okay, Nick, you're right. He is bigger. Alright I'm just going to grab my wallet and head to the mall."

"No, stay for a bit, I want to compare in the mirror some. With both you and Max," Nick said.

"No, I really have to go, I'm meeting my friends..."

"They'll wait, take your shirt off, Mike," Nick said, as he started walking over to me. Rather than Nick forcing it off like he did my pants, I obeyed and took it off and flung it onto my bed. I quickly texted my friends to let them know I'd either be late or not coming at all.

"All right, you guys, flex your arms," he said, and we did. He stood behind us looking in the mirror and flexed too.

"Oh my God, I am HUGE! This is ridiculous! Look at the size of my arms compared to yours, Mike!" and he bent down and put his arm behind mine. It really looked as though it could have been twice the size. "And they're even bigger compared to yours, Max!!! Although your arms aren't that much smaller than my brother's."

I looked over at Max's arms. They weren't that close to mine. I'd say at least an inch smaller. But his arms were smaller to begin with so his muscle popped out of his arm more and looked a little more defined.

"Jesus. I am SO BIG!!!" Nick said, flexing his left arm and grabbing his cock, which was now throbbing and looked completely engorged. "You guys are normal sized but you look so small compared to me! This is so awesome." Max turned around and looked up at my brother. It was a funny sight. Max barely stood past Nick's nipples, and standing so close to him he had to bend his head almost the whole way back. He was just in awe.

Nick had stopped looking at us and was only watching himself in the mirror. He started flexing harder and harder. The veins on his body are truly amazing. All of a sudden, his dick started oozing precum. I'm not talking about how it happens for me, where one or two drops comes out when I'm starting to get really excited. Oozing! More than I ejaculate normally!

Max said, "Nick, what the heck is that??"

"Just watch," Nick said, shoving him slightly so he fell back to sit on the bed and he grabbed my hand and started rubbing it up and down his huuge dick. My hand couldn't even wrap two thirds of the way around it. Immediately he started twitching, and he closed his eyes and tilted his head back a little. Every couple of seconds he would open them again to look at himself flexing in the mirror. He was completely consumed by his own image. After about 5 minutes (and my arm was getting tired, moving so much up and down!) I saw all his muscles start to tense a little and his mouth gaped open. BAM! It happened amazingly quickly. Every single muscle fiber tensed extremely tight and then he rocketed his cum across the room to the mirror, and kept jizzing for at least 30 seconds. There was so much of it. I've never ever seen so much, even from Nick. It was like two of his normal loads!

After that, we cleaned up. Nick explained to Max about jacking off.

At night, Nick came to me as we were getting ready for bed and apologized. "Sorry if I was acting mean earlier. I was just feeling so horny and big and strong and I just thought about how I'm already so big at such a young age and..." I could see Nick's dick very slowly start to rise through his boxers. I didn't know if I could handle another session like earlier, so I cut him off. "It's okay, Nick. I know how it is sometimes" (do I really?) "You were being a little bossy but it's fine. It happens."

"Well, I was just feeling like I could be as bossy as I wanted because what would you be able to do about it? At the time, I mean," he added, as I looked over at him, "and I just wanted to be satisfied. And... it was the best ever, Mike," he said and grinned at me and lightly punched me on the shoulder. And that night he slept in my bed. Well, I should say, took over my bed because we can't really both fit side by side. He lies on his back and I use his pec as a pillow. It sounds uncomfortable but it works out.

I'm getting worried though. Nick was so completely focused on himself when he was excited. And he even told me, he didn't really care about what happened to me. Oh well. I think I can keep him under control.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to number12 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 01:48 PM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
A hot ejaculation. I look forward to Nick experimenting with his brother and Max. Max can take up giving Nick head, and then Nick can confide it in his brother who then gives head to him also.
________
Web Shows

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by number12 View Post
Oh well. I think I can keep him under control.
Famous last words.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options