The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 03:14 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 7.1 - Playtime

Hi guys, since it's been a while and I having a bit more trouble getting this chapter quite how I want it, I'm gonna post this first section. So w/o futher ado.

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard

Note: This scene contains some relations between teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. And as always comments are appreciated.

Little Mikey - Part 7.1 - Playtime
by MLBJock

Getting closer to the Caddy he can see it's just a shell of its former self: the seats and dash have been removed, and the driver-side doors are stacked in a pile behind the car. ‘I wonder why they stopped...maybe I’ll given them a little help.’ Finishing his circle of the car, Mike walks up to the front passenger door and opens it. Noticing the manual window he reaches down to grab the lever. Feeling the chrome start to deform in, what he thought was, his gentle grip, “Fuck yeah!” ‘Seems my grip strength has really increased after crushing that bar. Will have to be careful though.’ Lightening his grip he rolls down the window.

Sticking his arm thru the opening he reaches down and flexes his lats, squeezing the door between his body and ripped arm. A small smile crosses Mike’s lips as he feels the steel bend around his much harder muscles and without really trying! Mike slowly, really wanting to savor the event, twists his torso. His obliques pop, the metal groans a bit, but puts up a decent fight. So Mike increases the pressure. The steel begins to pop as the bolts try in vein to hold on. Half a second later a tortured ripping sound rips thru the night, as the metal of the door frame tears open, freeing the door. Staring at the jagged frame Mike hears and car pull up around the front of the building. Walking back to the stack of doors he drops this one on top, smirking at the imprint of this horseshoe tricep, shredded forearm, and even the thick vein running around his arm left in the steel panel.

Quickly walking back thru the office he opens the side door and smiles. Standing there in gym shorts and a tight black tank is Nate. He reaches up and rubs his thick right bi. Nate smiles and flexes his arm under Mike’s fingers, “Nice boy, I do love your guns!” Moving his hand up and over his broad shoulder, Mike grab’s his muscled lover and pulls him down into another deep kiss. “You are a great guy, Nate,” he says after breaking the kiss, taking his lover’s hand and pulling thru the building and out to the yard. “So how should I get that cute little 8” cock of yours hard, my boy? Wait, I’ve got an idea.” As he leads Nate over to the pile of steel bars. Picking up one of the 1/4 inch ones he turns and puts his back against Nate’s chest, then hands the bar to him. “Try to bend this with your arms stud. I wanna feel those pecs and guns in action.”

Nate holds the bar in front of his stud and flexes as hard as he can to bend the bar. Mike feels his the firm muscles flex up hard against his back and he can’t help but reach up and start feeling those huge guns. Nate’s muscles are like stone under Mike’s hands, but only because he’s not squeezing at all. ‘Man he is so fucking hot,’ Mike thinks as the muscles begin to tremble with exertion. Reaching around his arms to his huge triceps he gives them a gentle squeeze. His fingers push into the once hard muscle as if were a wet sponge. Surprised at how easy it was, he quickly releases the pressure as Nate winces. Tilting he head up to look at his lover he smiles at how much effort Nate is putting into trying to please him. His face is beet red and a couple of veins are popping out of his neck and forehead. Stepping further into Nate’s body he feels the bulge press into his back, though still soft. “Yeah man, c’mon show me what your muscle can do!”

‘Holy fuck this is HARD!’ But encouraged by his stronger man, closes his eyes, and doubles his efforts. Millimeter by milimeter the bar succumbs to his will as the ends get closer and closer together. After what seems like an eternity his pumped tris hit something very hard. Opening his eyes, the ends of the bar are pointing straight down, and his arms are rubbing against Mike’s shoulders as they tremble. Knowing they will go no further he stops and lets out the breath he didn’t know he was holding and starts panting.

“That’s my boy! I knew you could do it!” Taking the bar from Nate’s hands, Mike faces his bigger lover and pulls him into a quick kiss. After Nate catches his breath, Mike resumes his spot, his back against Nate’s pecs. “Feel my arms and watch this...boy.” When Nate puts his hands around Mike’s much smaller 14.3” arms, he barely flexes and the bar quickly begins to straighten. “Fuck I don't even feel any resistance!” In less than a second the bar straight. “Look at that man, its as straight you used to be.” Chuckling, Mike applies a little bit of strength and forces the bar to bend back on itself this time in the opposite direction.. He stops when the two ends are touching. “How’s that, man?”

“Holy fuck Mike. That wasn’t even hard, was it?”

“Nah, that was way easy,” he said while walking over to pile, “I was playing with this 1/2 inch one before you got here.” Looking back, he can’t help but notice the tent in Nate’s gym shorts. “Yeah, twice as thick as what you just did. Kinda like another rod of mine.” Sauntering back to Nate with his characteristic smirk on his face, he reaches down and rubs the 8” cock thru his shorts. “I see that worked and your little tool is hard again. Thanks! As I was saying...” Pushing his shorts over his solid ass, and down his diamond cut legs he reveals his mammoth package.

‘Fuck he’s big’ glancing down at this own bulge. ‘He must be like 1/2 hard to fill a jock like that.’ Just then, Mike reaches around Nate’s waist with his left arm, and lifts the 210 pound stud off his feet. Using his right hand, he pushes his gym shorts down those tree trunk like thighs freeing Nate’s throbbing cock. Really looking forward to this, he tilts Nate back a bit and brings him in close so their balls are touching.

His smile growing, “Go head, let that beast out little man.” Nate reaches down, his hand trembling slightly, and pulls the fabric away almost like unwrapping a present. Mike’s mighty cock flops down against his lover’s tool. The surprise on Nate’s face is priceless, and Mike can only laugh. “Surprise,” he chuckles, “I think it got bigger.” Earlier tonight Mike’s cock was 9.5x7 inches hard. Big compared to Nate’s 8x5 but now...

“Holy fuck! It’s...It’s still soft!”

Chucking a bit more, “Yeah. Looks like it’s about 10x8 now. Haven’t been 100% hard yet so not sure how bit it gets.” Looking down at the two tools, “It’s pretty hot to see my manhood is so much bigger than yours.” Lifting his cock, Mike puts it on top of Nate’s rod, completely covering it. “Shit, I can’t even see your cock under mine. Guess that means you really are a boy compared to me. Right, my boy?” His smirk replacing his smile.

“My god, Mike,” he says stuttering a bit. “That’s...that’s...fuck man!” ‘It’s so big, I mean being able to outmuscle me is awesome, but fuck, his dick totally outclasses me!’ Looking back up and into Mike’s cocky eyes, “Yeah I guess so. I may have a bigger bod than you, but you are WAY stronger than I can ever be and, just...just...I mean” Flexing his cock underneath Mike’s he is barely able to lift it. “It’s so big and HEAVY, your manhood completely dominates my tool man, and I used to think I was hung! You REALLY are changing the physical defintion of what a Man is!”

“Thanks man, glad you like it. Wait until it’s hard.”

A huge smile crossing his face, “Oh man, yeah! I bet it’s really awesome.”

It’s hard to keep focus and stop his tool from getting hard, especially with Nate flexing his little rod underneath it. Feeling it jerk, with what he can only assume is all his might, and only barely move is such a f’ing turn on. ‘I used to think he was hung too.’ Thinking back to that time he walked in the gym locker room and say Nate come out naked. His proud 6x4 inch soft cock flopping between his legs, but now looking down and seeing his SOFT tool completely covering that same proud and totally HARD tool is even more exciting. ‘Keep control Mike!’ “Okay man time to really see what I can do!” Pulling Nate away from his crotch, he frees the little cock from it’s fleshy prison. As it springs out from under Mike’s monster it bounces up and slings a bit of precum onto Mike’s hard pec.

Nate lowers his feet to stand, as the glob of precum his Mike’s chest. Feeling a sudden urge, he doesn’t rise to his full height, instead he leans over and licks the pre off of the steel hard chest. “Sorry about that, stud,” he says as his dick leaks and drips onto the ground.

Standing up to his full 6’1”, Nate towers over little Mike, but still feels like he’s looking up at him. “That’s okay man, you cleaned it up,” he says while stuffing his own python back into his XXL-sized jock. Reaching over and gently grabbing Nate’s pole, “Let’s put that away and see what we can do with this Caddy?” Letting go, Mike walks over to the car in just his overstuffed jock. Nate just stares, as if in a trance, at the two hard globes of Mike’s ass flex against each other as he walks over. Realizing his big boy is not behind him, Mike looks around and HIS cocky smirk crosses his face. “Ummm...Nate?”

Shaking his head, “oh sorry.” He pulls up his shorts back up, and practically sprints the 15 feet to stand behind his stud. “So, what are you going to do?”

“Well I already tore a door off. But I won...”

“You tore a door off!?” His cute tool throbbing again.

“Oh yeah they are over there,” casually pointing the pile. Nate’s gaze following his arm, “they didn’t put up much fight. Anyway...Wonder if the engine is still in it,” he says while walking around to the front of the car.

“Let me pop the hood and we’ll see.” Dropping to one knee looking for the release.

“Don’t bother.” Putting the tips of his fingers against the seem, his tris, forearms, and shoulder flex slightly as Mike presses down. The front of the car sinking about an inch catches Nate’s attention. Looking over at his lover he stands, his mouth slowly opens. The tips of Mike’s fingers are white, but the steel hood is warping around them as the dig into the metal. Pushing a little harder, his fingertips push about 1/4 inch into the metal. That’s all Mike needs; curling his fingers the metal rolls up against his flesh giving him a hand-hold. Transferring the flex from his tri to his bi, the front of the car rises, this time a couple inches higher than it started. A little annoyed, Mike flicks his wrist up quickly. A sharp snapping sound echos off the yard walls, and the hood flys open and out of Mike’s hand.

Quickly running around to the front of the car, Nate sees the top of the hood’s locking arm rising up from the car’s frame, snapped clean off the hood. “Fuck me!” he yells and looks over at Mike’s cocky expression.

“Later my boy, later.” Patting Nate’s firm pec, “you are easily impressed stud. Just wait, I’m only getting started.” Looking down at the big block filling the engine compartment, his cock twitched in excitement.

Next Up : Part 7.2 - Steel, Muscle, and Nate

Last edited by mlbjock; October 24th, 2008 at 04:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 04:23 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Wow cant wait to see what happens next.
  #3   Add to DragoniteXY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Next door guy

DragoniteXY is on a distinguished road
Great, I loved it!
3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality.
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 08:19 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I just love stories like this, about a nice, young boy with super strength. It reminds me a lot of my "Ricky" story, which I wrote way back in 2003, which was posted on here back in January 2008. You can read it again, here:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ighlight=Ricky

Rex
  #5   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 05:58 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Amazing

My first post on this board - I have to say this story is great! I beg you to continue.
  #6   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 11:08 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Thanks man! That's quite a compliment, and I am working on the next part.

-- S

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrr20a View Post
My first post on this board - I have to say this story is great! I beg you to continue.
  #7   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:33 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Great chapter mlb, lets see the next part soon.. Please

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text