The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Off-Topic > Main Off-Topic Board
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 11:36 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
a freind sent me this WARNING DO NOT OPEN THIS UNLESS U HAVE NOT EATEN ANYTHING

IM SERIOUS THE LINK IS RATED R

http://www.2men1horse.com/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:16 AM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
I think I gathered enough from the link, don't really need to click it :P
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:37 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
It looks like this is a group opposed to certain laws

(Taken from the explaination section)

To begin: he is a man from Washington (state) who fucked a horse. More accurately: he is a man from Washington who somehow got a horse to fuck him. More specifically: he had a horse fuck him in the arse. And filmed it. Until it perforated his colon and killed him.

The video was allegedly one of many videos of men getting equinomorphically browndicked, in some kind of hellish bestial bordello in Seattle. Bestiality is in fact not illegal in the state of Washington (not that it's exactly applauded in the community either - the law just doesn't mention it either way), and this stable had been functioning as a zoophiliac's knocking shop for some time. Somehow, Mr. Hands was the first person to actually get killed by the anal penetration of an enormous horse cock...either that or the brothelkeeper simply ran out of space to bury Hands' body.

Tragically for Mr. Hands, horrifyingly for the rest of us, probably arousingly for some fuckheads out there, the video of the guy gettin' it on with the horse's 3 foot wang found its way, perhaps inevitably, to the internets, where it has quickly become the new Goatse. If you know where to look (i.e. this website), you can still find it, although watching it may kill your brain.

Addendum: to be fair to the sick fuck in the video, although it's assumed, it's not certain that he's the same man as the one who died, exposing the Bordello of Hay in the process. If that is the case, it is, however, safe to assume that he wishes he was.

Another addendum: as a point of interest, the complete list of US states without bestiality-prohibiting laws is as follows: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming. So, to any Zoophiles reading, you're really spoilt for choice. Also, fuck off out of it you sick freak.
  #4   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 07:08 AM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Ah I heard about this a while ago, never saw it though. But somehow, after seeing that big black guy on Freaks Of Cock, the horse dick doesn't look all that impressively huge
  #5   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:33 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
... Somehow, Mr. Hands was the first person to actually get killed by the anal penetration of an enormous horse cock... ....
I believe if you research around a bit you might find something interesting about how Catherine the Great, Emperess of Russia died. Rumor or legend but who knows how those things get started?
  #6   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2009, 06:21 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
I believe if you research around a bit you might find something interesting about how Catherine the Great, Emperess of Russia died. Rumor or legend but who knows how those things get started?
No idea what you are talking about but to my knowledge she died of a stroke...
  #7   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
I'm sure that's the official story. The lady was known for her wild exploits and stable of men but the rumor has been around for a very long time that she died while a favorite horse of hers was being lowered onto her (I guess the horse didn't want to cooperate) and the lifting harness broke crushing her. And yes she was 67 when she died but I've known some crazy old ladies who still can't get enough.

Like I say, rumor or legend, either one it makes for an interesting tidbit to toss out now and then.
  #8   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Angry omfg

Oh god I thought it was a prank... omf, sick fuckn ppl. how can people do that? why? dude, maybe u should start thinkin about who your friends are.

sis.

Ps. it's rated R ?!!!! it should be rated XXXXXXTremely Sick.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options