The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:17 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 7.3.1 - Fun

Author's Note: This is not a complete part. I have felt a bit too absent from the board lately so figured I should the beginnings of 7.3. It doesn't advance the story all that much, but the style is a bit more descriptive I think. I'm not certain if this is the way I want to go, so any feedback is welcome.

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 : Playtime
Part 7.2 : Steel, Muscle, and Nate

Note: This scene contains some relations between teens/young teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. Also note this is entirely a work of fiction.

Little Mikey - Part 7.3.1 - Fun
by MLBJock

Nate hearing the order of his MAN, wraps his thick muscled quads around Mike?s chest especially enjoying the feeling that each leg is nearly the size of Mike?s whole torso. Refocusing on Mike?s words, ?...12? long now and, ? he couldn?t help but think back to the gym and the discovery that his own above average cock was completely dwarfed by his Mike?s SOFT tool. ?HE is massive, and will probably tear me in 1/2. Can I take...? ?...Are you sure you want it?? ?Damn, how does he always know what I am thinking, but who am I kidding I want to feel HIM inside me. Yeah I need this young superman to fuck me more than anything else in my entire life.? Looking down at his angelic young face and with all the calm he could muster says, ?More than anything, man.? Feeling his body drop lower, Nate flexes his ass hard knowing that his lover will enjoy the resistance.

Then he feels it, the hot, bulbous, and sticky head of a real MAN?s cock reaching almost teasing the crack of his ass. The teasing lasts only a second as his studly body resumes its decent. The head of the steel-like pole shoving his muscled ass aside as if it were water making Nate moan in anticipation of what is coming next. Before the moan is even complete the warm stickiness is against the base of his crack, but a little too high. Feeling a bit of frustration, he ties to move his ass for a better angle, but with his legs wrapped around Mike?s waist he can?t really change it much. The problem is quickly corrected when Mike lifts ever so slightly up, back, then down, perfectly centering his head against the virgin cherry of Nate?s ass before pushing inside.

The explosion of sensation is beyond anything he?s ever felt before, an overload of feeling that Nate?s brain raced to classify. Is this pleasure or pain or something else? The reflex action didn?t even make it as far as the struggling brain, instead the hit the spinal cord and shot back to the glutes and sphincter practically shouting the order, ?CLAMP DOWN NOW!!!? To which the muscles responded with tremendous speed and force. Given Nate?s inherent strength and the force of the reflex, if the invading cock had belonged to normal man it might have been bruised of even crushed. Except the invader is no normal cock. By itself it's far harder and stronger than all the muscles in the wrestling jock?s body combined, and it is attached to a boy who seems to have more power than any so-called man on Earth.

Fun will continue...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:26 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I live this ...

... the boy with the big strong muscles and the boy MAN with super human muscles impaling him. What a mind bender! Can't wait for more. Can't wait
til Mikey's older brother finds out he's a pathetic "also ran" strength wise to his little brother.
  #3   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:12 AM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
It's been so long...

This is easily one of the best stories/series here! Are you planning to continue? Every time I logon, I hope to find the continuation. I know it must take a lot of time and effort to write these stories, and other than being an admirer (maybe even worshiper) of your work, I have nothing to contribute. But, I would ask all the same, please continue!
  #4   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:42 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
New guidelines from the site owner would make continuing the story here impossible. The author might, however, want to use the following site to host future chapters of his story: http://musclekidsinc.blogspot.com/?zx=f045da78b66d4a28
  #5   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 07:14 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
New guidelines from the site owner would make continuing the story here impossible. The author might, however, want to use the following site to host future chapters of his story: http://musclekidsinc.blogspot.com/?zx=f045da78b66d4a28
Well since he hasn't posted anything new for this for a long time I doubt he'll be continuing it at all.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options