The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2009, 10:34 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Mountain Man

Here is a new one! Should i continue?

It was the summer of 1968. Joe Catz was driving his classic Pontiac down a dirt road in the remote hills of West Virginia.
As a journalist he took any interesting scoop he heard and surely this tip off would make headlines. His friend wrote him a letter detailing
reports of mutations in the mountains of West Virginia and Joe had driven the multiple hours from New York City to get here. Supposedly
these mutations were comming from some unidentified source and were affecting the locals in mysterious ways. Joe was excited but now on this dirt road in the middle of the woods, he began to feel lost. The sun was setting and he was nowhere on his story. As it got darker, he got worried.
What if these 'mutants' were not keen on having a reporter hovering around them. As he thought to himself, a large buck jumped in his way.
He swerved to avoid the deer and his car plummeted down a steep hill on his right side. He was in complete chaos and the car flew right into
a fallen tree, knocking Joe out cold. His car sat there in the dark, alone and surrounded by the unknown.
He woke up the next morning with a pounding headache but otherwise unharmed. He cursed out loud "Fuck, now I'm fucking lost and my car is
totaled!" No phone, no food, and no one from the city even knew he was commin out this way; he didn't want to let anyone else in on the story
of the year. He looked up and determined that the hill he flew down was too steep to climb up. he began to walk along the base of the hill, hoping to get his barrings and find out what to do. He had been walking for about an hour and he began to pick up some odd scent. It wasn't that of an animal but seemed more human like. He followed it and it became stronger. It was the scent of a man, Joe knew, but this scent was heavy and intoxicating.
He cam to a small ridge and in a clearing he could make out a small shack and a couple of old machines and other junk lying around. This was
the origin of the smell and as Joe looked around he spotted the source. He ducked behind some bushes so he couldn't be seen. In the clearing he
saw a man. But this was no ordinary man. He was ungodly huge! The beast was over 7 feet tall. He was wearing nothing but overalls and a baseball cap and his body was amazing. Every inch, from his chest to his shoulders were stacked with mountains of muscle. His arms were beefy biceps of perfectly formed biceps and thick forearms. His chest had some hair but was beastly, looking to be about 75 inches. He had a muscle gut that was surely harder that rock, and was sprinkled with hair like his chest. The guys face was strong and manly. But also he was one handsome guy with a light shadow of facial hair and a cleft chin.
He was the cause of the stench. It was pure testosterone! this man had to be around 600 pounds of pure muscle.
Joe instantly realized that this had to be a man effected by the mutations. Surely no man could ever be this huge. Joe decided that he had to approach this beast; not only would he get his story but he would get some help too. Joe walked down the hill and the giant turned to watch him. Joe was more nervous than ever.This guy could tear him in half with no resistance; at 140 pounds, Joe was hardly a match for this man.

"Hi, excuse but i have been in an accident and I need some help" Joe said as he approached the man.

The guy looked puzzled. For a while he was silent but then said in a deep masculine voice "Whur you from boy?" The man had a thick dialect only found among "hill billys"

"Uh, New York... The city I was driving and..."

The man cut him off and became stern "Well, whut whur you lookin fur city boy? You ain't got no bussiness in thez here woods"

Joe was now truly scared. The guy was definitely not pleased by an intruder. "Hey I'm sorry to trespass... I was driving around uh, looking for a town i had heard about in these hills. I was looking to get away from the city for a while."

"Wull Ellot is that town but, yur far from it city boy" The man's attitude had changed. Good. He bought the lie.

"My name is Joe"

"Ted" the man grunted.

Sweat was rolling down his beefy pecs. His arms and shoulders looked larger up close. He was truly a giant. He walked towards Joe and stuck out his hand. It was 3 times the size of Joes and was thick and powerful. Joe shook his hand and Ted's entire hand enclosed Joes in a mit of rough power.

"Wull come inside and have a sit. You look bushed city boy". This guy was beginning to charm Joe but also attract him with his sheer bulk and power.
Before he stepped inside, Ted noticed the bag draped on Joe's shoulder and he grabbed for it. Joe spun around as the beast looked through his bag.

"Eh boy! Whats this business bout?!" Teds voice was growling. In his hands he held Joe's camera, notepad, and the letter from his friend with a map drawn out. He now stood right over Joe, completely towering him. His massive muscle gut was right in Joe's face and the smell of testosterone became almost overwhelming.

"Ok truth be told i'm a reporter. I came out here to investigate some reports of mutations." Joe stuttered.

"Is this whut you wur lookin for boy?" The man lifted his giant arms into the air, flexing them. His hairy pits leaked out an even more powerful stench. "28 inches you little prissy. He dropped his arms and began to bounce his chest. The pecs were so beefy they actually made noise as the bounced up and down. "80 inches city boy! Yup I'm a fuckin mutant allright."

"How...how tall are you?" Joe was shaking from fear and awe.

"Bout 7'5, 625 pounds, pure muscle."

He opened the door and pushed Joe in. He closed and locked the door. Joe was completely at the mercy of this beast of a man. Ted unbuckled his overalls and let them fall down to his boots. He now stood in front of Joe in nothing but a pair of briefs. His briefs would have fit like a shirt on Joe but on this man, the were straining to contain his cock and balls. Joe now realized the sheer power of this man. His body was unbelievably powerful.

"MMM... I haven't had a little man like you in forever!" His giant penis flopped out of the bottom of his briefs. He was starting to get erect. He pulled off the briefs revealing testicles the size of hams and his cock was at least a foot and a half thick. Joe's eyes were stuck on the massive cock which was already oozing out cum on Joe's shoes.

"20 icnhes of pure meat boy! I'm gunna enjoy this"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
ClaudeMarkus (August 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to bgray20041986's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2009, 11:36 PM

bgray20041986 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bgray20041986
great beginning, can't wait to read more
  #3   Add to chicken legs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:16 AM
shake and bake

chicken legs is on a distinguished road
Yes....you should continue..
  #4   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 07:54 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
Yes you should continue
  #5   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 08:45 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
GOod start, please continue.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 07:54 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Please continue!!!!
  #7   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 06:38 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Nice work. Lots to explore in this story.

Here are my questions and it would be cool to read more and find out the answers--if any.

Is Ted the only mutant? If there are other mutants are they bigger, smaller, different than Ted?

What is causing the mutation? Will it affect Joe??

Great story. I love the sense of isolation, also the sense of leaving civilization behind. Nicely done. Thanks!!
  #8   Add to olympic876's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 09:55 AM

olympic876 is on a distinguished road
can't wait for the next chapter!!!
  #9   Add to danruiid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 06:18 PM

danruiid is on a distinguished road
I hereby order you to continue this story
  #10   Add to ShangTye's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2009, 05:08 PM

ShangTye is on a distinguished road
Give us more of this, starts great with all this muscle, hair, gut and on and on stuff! Just do it
  #11   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 11:59 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Gotta love me some mutant hillybilly muscle.

Love the stats on Ted. And his cockiness. And stench.

How big and powerful is that gut?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options