The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
The Freak Show

The Freak Show

“Hey look out, here comes the Freak Show!”

Everyone in the hallway moved to the side to make room down the center for ‘The Freak Show’: Me.

“Geez, look at the size of those arms.”

“Fuck, looks like he hit another growth spurt.”

“Hey, his shirt is too short, you can see his bellybutton!”

Damn it! I knew I should have asked the tailor to make my clothes bigger just in case of a growth spurt, but the guy measuring me wouldn’t stop staring at my body and spent way too much time on my inseam. I had to get out of there before I felt the urge to use him as the store’s new mannequin and set off another growth spurt.

Oh, in case you’re confused let me fill you in. See, I used to be a regular sized guy. In fact, I was the hottest guy in high school. I had beautiful blonde hair, dreamy blue eyes, perfect straight white teeth, acne and blemish free skin, and a perfect body. By a perfect body, I mean I wasn’t too tall or too short at 6’2”, and weighed a nice, ripped and somewhat muscular at 198 lbs. I wasn’t a puny weakling, but I wasn’t muscle-bound either. I knew I looked good and I flaunted it. I even had modeling agencies asking me to be in a lot of main stream magazines. Because of my good looks, it was natural that I had groupies. I could say with confidence that I’ve fucked a new hot girl every week; I didn’t care about breaking hearts I just did it to get off and have something to brag about in school. Because I was pretty much set for a life of luxury, I decided I shouldn’t worry about my homework and let other people worry for me. I mean, I had some muscle and there were scrawny nerds all over the place. It doesn’t take a genius to put two and two together. Sometimes I picked on them just for fun.

And then, one day I started to grow. I don’t mean that slow puberty thing, I mean Incredible Hulk-out level growing. I was picking on a new homework slave when I was overcome with this huge full body cramp. I thought I was having a heart attack or something! And then, the pain faded away to pleasure. My body, that was cramping up like hell became super sensitive. The way my clothes rubbed against my skin, the sweat trickling down my body, the very air wrapped around me, it was like someone was jacking me off from head to toe and straight to my cock. That wasn’t all though. At that same time, my body started to change. My bones cracked and stretched out making me taller, and my muscles swelled up like an allergic reaction. Before I knew it, I blew the biggest load of my life, right inside my jeans in front of the whole school! When I came to my senses, I was an inch taller and thirty pounds heavier.

Now whenever I am feeling mean or violent, my body would go through the same cramp to super sensitive state, followed by a growth spurt. And if to make matters even worse, a normal orgasm triggers it too! I probably have the worst case of blue balling in history, but even I was unable to resist jerking off twice a week. Along with my size, I was a hell lot stronger and ate like a pie eating champ. My folks had to buy a cartload of food everyday to feed me, and I was just getting hungrier and hungrier after each meal. I had a ton of doctors check me out but they couldn’t figure out what the hell was wrong with me, which was complete bullshit. The best they could do was giving me and my folks a discount on clothes and food and make me come in once a month for a weigh in so they could “document this medical marvel.” About two minutes after the doc told me this, I hit another growth spurt when I tried to take out my anger out on him.

Now, most bodybuilders would do anything to grow so easily, but none of them probably would imagine being a 7’5” 650 lbs. muscleman. My perfect body was completely ruined by those muscles! I used to be the most handsome guy in school, and now I was so disgusting. My arms tapered at 57 inches cold with hands the size of hams, literally! My shoulders are now as wide as a regular guy is tall, but loaded with huge traps and delts. My 182 inch chest was so huge it would make Dolly Parton look as flat as a washboard, but as bad as that was by itself; my 28 inch waist had stayed the exact same size from when before I started this freaky growing thing. My abs was rock hard and ripped, and even though I ate food by the truckload I never gained a single ounce of fat or flab. And my legs, God they were annoying! Each thigh was thicker than Big Joe, our big bellied 300 lbs. Linebacker. That combined with my freaky normal waist made it hell to get some good pants that would get past my titanic thighs and then wrap around my waist without looking like clown pants. And yea, in case you perverts were wondering, my cock has grown as well. Girls would practically get in line for my nine inch cock, but now they run away from my 17 inch monster. And the thing is, it was so huge that even an extra big pouch in my jeans can’t completely hide it, and whenever I get an erection it would literally rip through the front of my pants and expose itself to the public.

At first people were afraid to get near me because I was so huge and strong, but when they found out that I couldn’t do a thing to them without growing, they reared their ugly heads and started to put me down. If I tried to fight back, it would trigger another growth spurt, rendering me helpless as I cum and grow. Even the nerds I used to torture were picking on me!

I hate my life.

Trying my best to not let the other student’s words get to me, I continued on towards class as fast as I could, but it was hard to move quickly when your thighs rolled around one another. It didn’t help that my feet were killing me, stuffed into shoes a size and a half too small. All the while I repeated the same mantra my anger management doctor taught me in my head and try to ignore everybody’s taunts. When I got to class, it took me awhile to squeeze my inflated bulk through the doorway, trying not to tear a big chunk out with my oversized pecs. All the while, people were laughing at me, throwing paper balls and trying to see who could get it into my big pectoral cleavage like a basket. After some careful maneuvering, I finally managed to get through without damaging the door just in time for the bell to ring.

“Well, now that we’re all here, let’s start.” The teacher said impatiently, and the whole class laughed at my expense.

Today the teacher went on and on about the natural of science and all that crap. Since I no longer had anyone to do my homework for me, I did my best to try to pay attention, but he was so boring that I kept on dozing off. And naturally that was when the teacher would spring a question on me, and then the whole class would laugh as I try to think of an answer.

After two hours, class ended and I could finally get home and away from school. As I was getting up, however, the teacher coughed and called my name.

“Can you stay behind after class?” He told me.

Great, yet another lecture from a teacher I thought. I’ve been getting one in every class. Before I started this freaky growth, they didn’t do shit to me, gave me respect. They didn’t care what I did in class, as long as they had a view of my perfect body, I was set. Now I was huge and ugly though, they started to crack down on me on things like test scores, G.P.A and so on.

After everyone had left, the teacher walked down the row to me since I was too big to go to him without knocking all the desks down. “I want to talk about your grades.”

Gee, didn’t expect that I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

“Your grades are starting to reach a point where we need to take some drastic measures.” He told me. “I’ve talked it over with your parents and we’ve agreed to sign you up for a tutor.”

What?” I don’t know what I was more angry about, the fact that he thought I was dumb enough to need some random nerd to tutor or that he and my parents went behind my back and-

A felt my cock twitch and immediately I killed my anger. Fuck, gotta calm down…can’t blow up again, otherwise I’ll be running home butt naked! “I don’t need a tutor.” I tried to cross my arms over my chest, but my pecs were so big that it pushed against my bulging biceps, forcing me to cross them underneath them instead.

“If you don’t do something about your grades soon, you’ll have no choice but to repeat the year.” He told me bluntly.

Fuck, another year stuck in hell? As much as I hated having some nerd hover over me, I’d rather spend one or two hours a day than do the whole year all over again! “Fine…”

“Your tutor will be Adam, Benny, Corey. I’m sure you know them and know where to find them?”

The ABC’s of the D&D club, yea just about everyone knew about those three. They were the biggest geeks in the entire school, each one being the head nerd of science, math and English. I used to pick on them to do my homework before I grew, so I knew they knew me as well. They all spend their Friday nights holed up in their clubroom playing some stupid board game that doesn’t make any sense at all to me.

After muttering some not so polite thanks to the teacher, I headed on over there to get this over with. Maybe if I played my cards right, I could intimidate them enough to do all my homework again.

By now, the hallways were pretty much empty so I didn’t have to go through being laughed at by the crowd. I waddled my way to the geek’s clubroom and tapped my finger on the door. With my strength, it sounded like someone was pounding on it.

I only had to wait three seconds before someone yanked open the door. At first it looked like nobody was anybody in front of me, but I knew from experience to take a few steps back and looked down. There, hidden from my view by my oversized pectorals was Corey, the science nerd.

Even though Corey 5’10” high and weighed 150 lbs., he was by far the biggest and tallest of the ABC’s which was rather sad. He had plain looks, mousy brown hair and eyes and wore Star Trek t-shirts…or Star Wars, he could never tell the difference between those sci-fi crap.

“Oh, it’s you.” He said, his eyes hardening at the sight of him.

Yup, he definitely remembered me. “Nice to see you too.” I told him.

“Well what are you waiting for, get in here already.” He said. “The sooner we start, the sooner we can get rid of you and start our game.

Stay calm…stay calm… I reminded myself repeatedly as I squeezed in.

“Stop trying to be a purist!” Benny argued. “It’s alright to borrow SOME elements from the 4th Edition to enhance our game play.”

“I can’t even believe you would bring that…that thing in here.” Adam pointed at some sort of manual book on the table between them. “True players stick with the 3rd Edition instead of going for that…that cheap attempt to bring in the masses!”

“I’m not saying the 4th is better.” Benny rolled his eyes. “I’m just saying we should just take something here and there and liven our game sessions up a bit.”

“You’re talking sacrilege.” Adam accused.

“Says the guy named after the first man who screwed humans over.” Benny retorted.

I didn’t get what the hell they were talking about, but whatever it was it was bound to be something stupid and pointless. Adam was the shortest guy in the room at 5'4" though Benny wasn't too far behind at 5'5". They both weighed roughly 100 pounds and had the same kind of messy brown hair all nerds seem to have. It took Adam and Benny a moment to notice me before they stopped their argument to give me hard looks. Yup, they definitely remembered me as well.

“Let’s just get this thing done with.” I told them. They had already brought in my reinforced seat so I didn’t need to worry about breaking one of their little stools with my weight.

For the next 45 minutes they yelled, pounded and shoved work at me. Every time I got something wrong, they’d verbally abuse me, calling me stupid, poke fun at me and try to humiliate me. I wanted to beat the crap out of them so badly, but I had to restrain myself, I had to! I already had two growth spurts this week; I wasn’t going to go for three.

“Oh come on, how can you not figure out the value of X!” Benny scowled.

““And what kind of caveman is unable to name all of the noble gasses? And look, even grade schoolers know the year Columbus set sail. They even made an easy to learn rhyme about it!” Adam argued.

“But from the looks of this essay, he’d fit right in with the third graders.” Corey crumbled up the sheet of paper he had been correcting and tossed it in the trash. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen such crude and grammatically incorrect writing before.”

“Can we take a break already?” I asked.

“No!” They all said at the same time.

Don’t get angry. I told myself over and over again as I looked down at my textbooks. I only had one more hour of this crap, and when it was done, I could go ho-

Suddenly one of them, Adam I think, pressed a piece of strong chemical smelling cloth against my mouth and nose from behind. I immediately leaped to my feet, but he jumped onto me as well and hung for dear life. My first instinct was to throw him off, but my second instinct told me if I did that, I’d have another growth spurt. Unable to do anything, the sickening vapors started to affect me, my eyes rolling up towards the ceiling before I blacked out.

When I came to, I was in a different room. It was big, like a cafeteria, but there were black curtains everywhere, along with lighting equipment you’d find in a studio or something. Groaning, I tried to sit up and when I did, I discovered I was tied with chains.

“Hey, what the fuck!

“Finally awake huh?”

Snapping my head to the side, I saw Benny standing at the end of the room pushing a button on some sort of intercom panel. “He’s up.”

“You….Sonovabitch!” I yelled, easily snapping the chains with my enhanced strength as I jumped up and ran towards him prepared to rip his limbs off. I barely reached halfway across the room when all of a sudden my body seized up with a huge cramp and I crashed into the ground in pain. Shit, I had lost control of myself, and now I was going to grow!

The doors near Benny swung and Adam and Corey ran in. “Did we miss it?” Corey asked excitedly.

“He’s just starting.” Benny grinned. “You got the camcorder ready?”

“All set and rolling.” Adam held it up, pointed it at me. “Are the football players gone?”

“Yea, they’ve gone to get something to eat.” Corey told him. “It seems that lifting and carrying our whale here works up an appetite. I promised them a copy of the video later.”

My mind started to race, thinking about what they were going to do to me while I was helpless. Were they going to do some sort of degrading, humiliating things to me before posting the video on youtube so everyone could see what a freak I was?

Helpless to do anything, I watched as Corey and Benny walked up to me and…

…started to grope my muscles.

“Fuck, these arms are thicker than my waist!” Benny said as he tried to wrap his hands around my bicep, but failed to even cover a fourth of it. “They’re the size of basketballs!”

“They’re not as big as these pecs though!” Corey moaned as he squeezed my chest. “They’re huge!”

“What…are…oh…” Despite my best efforts not to, I moaned as my entire body tingled as it became super sensitive. Fuck, was this some sort of new torture? Attack me while I could feel it the most, see how much I moaned and squirmed as my cock throbbed. That thought made me even more frustrated and served to fuel my predicament. Their hands glided across my body, massaging, rubbing, groping…fuck, even if it was torture, it felt good!

I heard a tearing sound as my cock literally ripped through the front of my pants and stood straight up, hard and huge at 15 ? inches. Already some precum was leaking from the head, oozing down the thick shaft. Right away, the two geeks stopped whatever they were doing to attack it, licking, kissing and jerking it off together while muttering under their breaths. I screamed from the pleasure I was feeling. It was beyond anything I’ve ever felt before! It was enough to make me forget my anger, forget the fact that I was kidnapped and just enjoy myself. And it was then something happened that never happened before.

I started to grow before I climaxed.

It was unmistakable. My already huge muscles began to swell up even bigger, tears forming in the seams of my too tight shirt and pants. With each pounding of my heart, blood fed into my muscles and pumped it bigger and bigger. I could feel my traps and neck thicken far past bull sized, going for elephant as it popped off my collar. Involuntarily I flexed my pecs, causing the front of my shirt to explode out in tatters to reveal my chest billow out over 200 inches in diameter, the weight and mass stretching my downward pointing nipples to the size of saucers. My arms just packed on more and more bulk, biceps forming the biggest peaks in the world with triceps to match. My arms were getting so big, so much that if I could have had two pro bodybuilders attached to my shoulders instead, they would STILL not be able to be as thick and huge as my guns were right then. The growth traveled down to my legs and my quads and calves made short work with what was left of my pants. God, each head of my quads were so big and bulging, and my calves could probably let me jump from building to building like the Hulk. Now that I think about it, I WAS the Hulk!

And then my growth hit my cock. It was beyond big before, but sure enough the tip rose higher and higher, thicker and so much more sensitive. I could practically feel the molecules in the air hit my shaft! My balls inflated like two party balloons, but filled with cum instead of air. Oranges, melons, beach balls, fuck they were all puny next to mine. Corey and Benny only increased their passionate worship on my cock from my growth, using all the strength in their skinny bodies to jerk me off. The more I grew, the more ferocious they attack my manhood. I felt so close, so good that I finally gave in and grabbed my huge meat, having a bit of difficulty because my biceps and pecs pressed against each other, but my shaft was big enough that I could still reach it. Brushing off the two nerds, I beat off my cock furiously. I didn’t care if I was going to explode into a muscle monster, this felt too good to ignore. Faster, harder, up and down, flexing and grunting over and over again. Sweat drizzled down my body, veins pumped all over beneath my skin, and my balls were painfully full and anxious for release.

Meanwhile Benny and Corey picked themselves up and since they were denied my cock, they began to worship my body once more. I could feel their lips press against my biceps, their tongues run along my abs, a hand shoving into the cleavage between my pecs. I was focusing so hard on getting off that I didn’t see them undress themselves until they started to poke their own cocks against my body. The entire room was filled with the scent of sex, a powerful odor that burned through every fiber of my body. As the nerds moaned, I realized that it only served to make me even hornier, I was actually getting off on this and enjoying it! They worshiped my body like sex crazed wild men, humping and kissing and…and…

Unable to handle anymore, my cock finally let loose and I climaxed. White seed shot out from my cockhead like a cannon, hitting the floor, the walls, the ceiling, everywhere! I could hear the three nerds scream as well as they shot their own loads, Corey and Benny on my abs and thigh while poor Adam had came inside his pants. Even though they were finished, I still continued to cum over and over again, my seed seemed endless. I was high on myself, higher than ever before as I came and came again until finally my huge balls were spent and my now two foot cock deflated.

I laid there on the ground, breathing heavily as I basked in the afterglow. It felt like all my frustrations had been released in one shot, and for once I felt good after my growing episode. So good and peaceful I actually fell asleep.

“…a nice shot!”

“Yea, they’re gonna go crazy over that!”

“Let me fix the lighting a bit and then it’ll be perfect!”

I slowly began to wake up to the sounds of people talking. Rubbing my eyes and letting out a yawn, I sat up.

“Oh look, he’s up!”

Blinking, I shook off the last bit of my sleepiness. We were in another room, this one a bit smaller than the last. Adam, Benny and Corey were all sitting in front of a computer doing something, though their attention was now focused on me.

“How are you doing sleepy head?” Adam asked me.

“Give me a reason why I shouldn’t kill the three of you.”

The three nerds gave each other a look before Benny spoke up. “Well even if you tried, our spell would kick in.”

Did I hear him right? “I’m sorry, spell?”

“Yea, the spell that cramps up your muscles whenever you become violent!” Adam explained. “We knew that when we made our move on you, we had to make it so that you couldn’t harm us.”

“Wait wait wait…” I held up my hands. “You guys did this to me? You’re the cause for this…this…THIS?” I waved down at my body.

“Well, yea!” Corey nodded.

I should have been angry. I should have been furious. But oddly, I wasn’t.

“Well, you see, we found this book of spells at an old bookstore.” Adam started.

“And it’s completely legit!” Corey said excitedly. “The spells in there actually work!”

“We thought about using it to get revenge back on you for all the rough times you put us through.” Benny told him.

“So we put together a complex array of spells and casted it on you.” Adam continued.

“But then after awhile, we realized that we actually find you VERY hot.” Corey added.

“Which is why we convinced the school to keep on trying to piss you off.” Benny nodded. “Even though some are in denial, most are all actually are horny for you too and love to see you grow.”

“And from the bulletin board from your site’s fans, so do several thousand people.” Adam said smugly.

“…What?” I stared at him blankly. “My site? My fans?

“MuscleFreakShow.com.” Benny grinned. “Over eighteen hundred hits per day and rising.”

“But…I’m a freak!” I said. “I mean just look at me, who would like to look at this!”

“Everyone, once the spell kicks in.” Benny said. “We’ve just finished developing a spell that, once someone sees you, they’ll think you’re the hottest thing in the world.”

“We already managed a smaller scale on the website, but we’re ready for the real deal now.” Corey looked at me mischievously.

The thought of everything blew my mind. They made me into this freak, and now they wanted to make everybody love me?

Well, that actually sounded like a good idea.

“So, what are we waiting for?” I asked.

That was two years ago. Today, I’m eight feet bigger and several hundred pounds more muscular than before. True to what they said, I now have a huge amount of fans clamoring to have a look at me. With the spell in force, I was now the hottest thing in the world. I’ve made it big, finally becoming a big time model (though not in the way I had thought.) Skinny models and actors are now a thing of the past, now everyone wants huge, muscular men, because the bigger they were, the closer they were to me. Right now I have a gig playing Hercules for a movie, and already people are fighting to reserve tickets for something that won’t even be released for another 2 years.

Adam, Benny and Corey are still alive and kicking. Corey became my manager and publicity agent, Benny takes care of my finances and Adam took care of every on the internet about me. They were still geeks, but they were good at what they did as well as in the bedroom.

Well if you’ll excuse me, I have to go jack off. Benny says that I should try and gain another 50 pounds by tomorrow’s photo shoot in order to have a bigger impact. The cameras are all set up for a live video feed so that everyone can watch the Freak Show do his thing.

Last edited by redkage; July 14th, 2009 at 01:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redkage For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), rododoro3 (May 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2009, 12:49 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well...I already know that you'll never cease to amaze me, and this time was no exception, especially because this storys is different from everything you've written before, and it still has the same signature quality of your previous works. The ABC's from D&D was just glorious! I laughed so hard, and then I got hard because those nerds surely knew how to turn a hottie into a behemoth and still manage to control his actions. That was indeed...very hot

Thank you so much for yet another amazing story, sweetie.

Cheers
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2009, 01:02 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
VERY cool! I like it a lot!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2009, 07:26 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You certainly are a master of the proverbial "twist" in your stories and this was no exception. I was actually prepared for "same-ole', same-ole" and got the surprise of my life - nerds' revenge! Keep up the great writing! It's always a treat!
Mike
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2009, 11:25 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I like the different type of story you go for here. :3
  #6   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 01:02 AM
TeenMuscleGod

HOLY SHIT!! That was one of the hottest things I have read in a long time! I didn't even make it all the way through the first time without blowing my load! Bonerific story bro, Love how freakishly huge he was, just like the title made him sound haha

Me and My cock Thank You
  #7   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Freak Show

What a HOT story. Please keep it going. I can relate to this becuase when I was in school I was 6ft and wt 135lbs and some of the BIG football guys use to pick on me. The bad part was some of the were HOT looking.
They did not know how bad I wanted to be muscular like them but could not. Please keep going as some of us are not writers and do not have your ability. Thanks again.
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Freak Show

What a HOT story. Please keep it going. I can relate to this becuase when I was in school I was 6ft and wt 135lbs and some of the BIG football guys use to pick on me. The bad part was some of the were HOT looking.
They did not know how bad I wanted to be muscular like them but could not. Please keep going as some of us are not writers and do not have your ability as a writer. Thanks again.
  #9   Add to Brave_Wolfie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 05:51 PM

Brave_Wolfie is on a distinguished road
I know things turned out great in the end, or good enough to where he didn't mind... But I still feel sorry for the guy. Is that weird or what?
  #10   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2009, 11:29 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
awesome story. Somehow forced growth and i loved it
Thanks for writing it and sharing with us

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #11   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
This is so different I almost think it's not you, Redcage.

Excellent!
  #12   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2009, 05:41 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
This is great!

Very different. This character is unlike any of your other characters and you wrote him so well he feels like a fully fleshed out human being (pun inteneded).

I don't know what you're going to do next, but I can't wait for it.
  #13   Add to Rubix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:44 AM

Rubix is on a distinguished road
Nice! Thanks for that - I really enjoyed it.

It's nice to read something by a writer who writes properly, rather than just scrawling something down without any attention to grammar. Your stuff is really easy to read. I'm impressed.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options