The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2009, 09:47 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Youth Camp - Part 7 - The End

Part 1 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16830

Part 2 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16851

Part 3 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16883

Part 4 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16910

Part 5 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16927

Part 6 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16960

Youth Camp - Part 7

By John D.

After a few minutes I smelled a familiar odor. It was marijuana smoke! I looked over and saw that the Guns were smoking joints. They handed the joints around to each other as they sat around relaxing their sweaty bodies, bodies that had just completed a brutal workout. I turned to one of the white guys and said ?They?re smoking dope! How can they do that right in the middle of Youth Camp?? The white guy laughed. ?Are you buying insurance?? He didn?t wait for an answer. ?Of course you?re buying insurance. Those thugs collect over $20,000 a month from us. They?re fucking rich! They pay off the guards so the guards just turn away and don?t see anything. The guards don?t do a fucking thing to help us other prisoners. They know the Guns rule us and they don?t give a shit. They?re on the Guns? payroll. The Guns run this place.? I looked at those huge black boys, with their big pumped up muscles bulging under their sweaty skin, smoking the weed and laughing. Then looked over at us skinny little white guys and I sighed.

After smoking weed for about a half hour the thugs got up and started walking around the prison yard. They were obviously wasted. They were talking, yelling, laughing. One of the thugs walked up to a skinny black boy, picked him up and threw him at another thug who was standing there laughing. That thug caught the boy and threw him to another thug. Then he threw the boy to another thug. The poor black kid was being thrown around like a football, and to the huge muscles of these thugs he probably felt like he weighed as much as a football. The thugs were laughing uproariously as they threw the kid around. Finally they got tired of this and one of them threw the kid in the air like he was throwing a pillow. The kid landed hard on his butt and started crying. The thug walked up to him and kicked him. ?Shuddup!? yelled the thug. The kid immediately stopped crying and crawled away.

The thugs were all now stoned and I could see some of them rubbing their huge cocks under their shorts. They were stoned and they were horny and they were gonna fuck! I loved to beat off when I was stoned. The sensation of cumming was so much better when you?re stoned. And now the Guns were stoned and I could see they wanted to fuck. They walked around, looking at us little dork prisoners, looking to pick the wimp they were going to fuck.

I noticed that Deshawn and the three huge killer thugs had been sitting down sharing several joints. As they got more and more stoned, they started playing with their cocks and pretty soon those huge dicks were hard and jutting up out of their shorts onto their washboard abs. They were looking at the two Mexican kids that had been in the bus with me and Jamal. These are the kids who told Jamal the Muscle Guns were cocksuckers and pussies and that they were gonna make the Guns suck their cocks. The four huge thugs were looking at the Mexicans and stroking their cocks. They were talking and their talk was getting louder. ?Fucking dissing us! Those little spics were dissing us! I?m gonna fuck the shit outta them. I?m gonna bust open their tight little virgin asses with my big thick cock. Them spics are gonna get so fucked!?

Suddenly the four thugs lept to their feet and swaggered over to the two Mexicans. The Mexican kids froze as they saw the huge thugs coming towards them. The Mexican kids probably weighed about 160 pounds. They had a little bit of muscle in their chests but their bodies were covered with fat. It looked like they had eaten too many burritos. In an instant, those two boys were surrounded by over 1,000 pounds of rock hard muscle. The huge black thugs towered over the boys. The Mexicans had tattoos and the three killer thugs were covered with tattoos. One of the killers even had a tattoo on his face. Their arms were so huge they made the Mexicans? arms look like little straws. The thugs? shoulders were gigantic mounds of muscle, mounds of fibrous muscle ready to push those huge arms with unbelievable force. The Mexicans looked at those gigantic arms and shoulders and trembled. Then the four thugs ripped off their shorts. Their huge dicks sprang up. Big, thick hard cocks. Cocks that were bigger than any cocks I had ever seen. Cocks that were over a foot long and very thick. These black thugs were studs!

Deshawn said, ?Yo you little spic bitches. Where you from?? I knew that this was gang terminology for asking the Mexicans what gang they were in. It was usually the starting point for a big gang fight and maybe death. The Mexicans trembled. ?Uh nowhere. We?re from nowhere.? Deshawn sneered. He wrapped his huge gun around one of the kid?s necks. His arm was bigger than the kid?s head and it was all muscle. I could see the striated fibers of muscle twitching and getting ready to flex into a bowling ball of muscle in that huge gun. ?Where you from, punk!? Deshawn yelled as he flexed his huge bicep into the kid?s windpipe. I could hear a cracking sound as the rock hard muscle busted through the cartilage. Deshawn?s huge muscle could have crushed the kid?s neck into nothing. That muscle was so big and so strong and the kid?s neck was so weak. The kid was now gurgling and spit was drooling from his mouth. ?Where you from!!?? Deshawn yelled again and he flexed harder. Now the kid?s neck was completely crushed. He couldn?t breath. His face was red. He started thrashing around but Deshawn was so strong it was like a little insect thrashing his wings. Deshawn spun his body around as he smashed his neck with his huge bicep. Finally the kid tried to talk. ?Eighteeth Street......? he gurgled. Deshawn loosed his grip. ?What?? he yelled. ?Eighteenth Street.? The Mexicans were from the Eighteenth Street gang, one of the most violent Latino gangs in the city.

Deshawn spit in the Mexican?s face. ?Fuckin? little shit,? he said. ?We heard you little bitches were dissing us, calling us cocksuckers. And pussies. Oh yeah, and you were gonna make us suck your little spic cocks.? Deshawn reached down and ripped off the shorts of one of the Mexicans. One of the killer thugs did the same thing to the other kid. Their huge hands ripped the cloth of the shorts like they were ripping toilet paper. Now the Mexicans were naked. Deshawn laughed. ?Fuck, look at your little shriveled up cocks. Those little cocks look like they should be on a five year old. You wanna make me suck that little thing? You wanna make me?? He flexed his eight pack abs and his huge chest and lats in front of the two boys and tensed the biceps in his 24 inch arms. His 24 inch guns were so big and so thick and so muscular. The fibers twitched as he moved his huge arms. His shoulders were like cannon balls of muscle filled with twitching fibers. His pecs and lats were enormous. Veins flowed with blood over the rock hard fibers of muscle. ?Uhh, no,? said a trembling Mexican. ?I got a big mouth.? One of the killer thugs sneered at him. ?You?re a member of the wrong gang. You dissed us, you little spic. You went off dissin? the Guns. Nobody disses the Guns. You were gonna make us suck your puny little cocks? Fuck that! You?re gonna suck our huge cocks. I?m gonna ram my cock all the way down your little spic throat and choke you with my big piece of meat. Then I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you. We?re gonna fuck you so hard you?ll wish you were dead spic boy.?

The Mexican kid stuttered, ?But we?re buying insurance. We got an insurance policy.? Deshawn laughed. ?You forgot about the exclusion. Fucking is excluded. We can fuck you as hard as we want and as rough as we want. The insurance doesn?t cover that. And you dissed us, spics. We?re gonna fuck you little bitches real hard. Shit, we big boys can cum four or five times and with the weed it?s gonna feel so great. Your little tight virgin assholes are gonna give us a real good time. He ran his huge hand over the Mexican boy?s ass. And that?s all you little spic bitches are good for. Giving us Guns a good time.? Deshawn rubbed the kids ass a few more times. Then he slapped the kid?s face. ?Yeah, I couple of bitch slaps!? he yelled as he slapped the kid three more times. Those slaps were really hard, harder than the slap Deshawn had given me. The kid started crying. Deshawn didn?t care. ?Open your fucking mouth, bitch! If you bite my cock I?m gonna slap you so hard I?m gonna break some bones. No teeth!?

As tears were streaming down the kid?s face he opened his mouth. Instantly, Deshawn rammed his huge 15 inch cock all the way down the kid?s throat into his esophagus. The kid started gagging. Deshawn didn?t care. He pulled back his cock and rammed it back in again. ?Suck it, bitch. Suck that big mother. Suck my big cock, cocksucker!? The kid started sucking although it was hard. Deshawn?s cock was so big that it was really hard to suck. The huge 265 pound black thug rammed his cock into the kid?s mouth over and over. ?Oh yeah! I?m bustin? your fuckin? throat wide open. Suck motherfucker! Oh yeah, service this big nigga you little spic bitch!?

One of the killer thugs spit on his cock and his fingers and then jammed three of his moist fingers up the asshole of the boy. Then he rammed his cock up that asshole. He didn?t even try to be nice. He just rammed that huge cock up the boy?s asshole, splitting apart the sphincter muscles like he was spitting tissue paper. ?Fuck I love a virgin ass!? he yelled as he pulled back his cock and thrust it in again. He started fucking the kid?s ass like a wild man. The kid tried to scream in pain but Deshawn?s huge cock was jammed down his throat. The kid was being fucked by two huge stoned black thugs from front and back. He was being fucked by over 500 pounds of solid muscle. He was totally fucked.

The same thing was happening to the other Mexican. One of the killers fucked his face and the other one fucked his ass. After they had cum, they would trade places. The ass fucker would make the kid lick off his shit and then he?d fuck his face. The mouth fucker would fuck his ass. These huge dudes could come four or five times and with the weed they were enjoying every thrust, every spurt of cum, every slap. I shuddered as I saw this, but my cock was hard.

Jamal was watching this and clapping his hands. He loved what he was seeing. Huge black thugs just like him fucking the shit out of two Latino punk bitches. Then he walked up to me. ?I told ?em they?d pay. And they?re really paying big time. You don?t wanna diss the Guns!? I nodded my head. He looked at me and said ?You?re mine bitch. And I?m horny as hell. That weed got me real horny.? Then he reached down and grabbed my hard cock. ?Looks like you?re ready to fuck too. Only you?re gonna be on the receiving end. I?m the fucker and you?re the fuckee.? He laughed. Then he slapped me across the face. ?Strip!? he ordered. I stripped off my shirt and shorts and Jamal took off his shorts. I gasped as I looked at his incredibly muscular fat free body and his rock hard cock which he was twitching back and forth. His big balls were hanging down. ?Oh yeah, I?m gonna love having my cock and balls worshipped by a pretty little white boy. Blond hair. Blue eyes. You?re as pretty as a girl. I?m gonna love fucking your face and fucking your ass. Oh yeah, I love Youth Camp! Lick my balls, bitch!? Instantly I dropped to my knees and started licking Jamal?s big balls. I could smell his sweat and I could feel his big calves and thighs. Jamal started groaning with pleasure and I started groaning with pleasure too. I loved Jamal?s body. Jamal could tell I was getting turned on and I think he liked it. It was like I was his girl and he was turning me on with his hot body and cock. We both moaned with pleasure. Then he ordered me to lick his cock which I couldn?t wait to do. I licked that huge monster black cock and then I started sucking it. Jamal then jammed it into my mouth and I licked and sucked while he fucked me so hard. He slapped me a couple of times, but he really didn?t hurt me. They were bitch slaps. I was his bitch and he was my master. He came three times, once in my mouth and twice in my ass. Jamal let me cum once. He even let me rub my hands on his abs while I was cumming. It was the best cum I had ever had.

We had dinner. Of course the thugs took all our meat. This time I got to keep my bread and of course all us white guys shared. After dinner we had to go into the bunk room. There was fucking galore in the bunk room. Those black thugs had fucked so much before dinner. And now they were fucking again. They did only four things during each day. Lift, eat, get stoned and fuck. And they did them all in huge quantities. Those incredibly muscular Muscle Gun thugs spent each day lifting, eating, getting stoned and fucking in huge quantities. Their bodies got incredibly huge and they fucked incredibly hard. What a life they had at Youth Camp.

I walked to my bunk. Jamal was already in the top bunk, totally naked. He looked down at me and smiled. ?Hi, little girl. You wanna get fucked some more?? I barely had a chance to say, ?Uhhhhh? when he said ?Doesn?t matter, little girl. I wanna fuck and that?s all that counts.? He jumped down from his bunk and pulled off my shorts and ripped my shirt off my body. Now I was naked too, standing before the incredibly muscular black thug. I gazed at his muscles and my mouth dropped open like it always did when I looked at Jamal?s body. ?You like my muscles, don?t you bitch. You like my big, strong rock hard muscles.? How could I lie? ?Uh, yeah, Jamal, I like your muscles.? I was staring at his pecs and abs and he was flexing the muscles a little bit. My cock was rock hard. He raised his right arm and flexed his huge bicep. He looked me in the eyes as I stared at that big bulging muscle. ?Do you like my muscles or do you love my muscles?? he said as he moved his arm and flexed his bicep right in my face. My face turned red. After a few seconds I blurted out ?I love your muscles! I love your big, strong, rock hard muscles! I wanna touch your muscles. I wanna feel their power. I wanna touch your beautiful black skin. I wanna lick your muscles. I wanna lick your sweat. I wanna feel your whole body. I wanna lick your balls. I wanna lick your cock. I want you on top of me. I want your big cock inside my ass. I love your muscles! I love your cock! I love your whole body!?

I had blurted out exactly how I felt about Jamal. His cock got hard as I talked. He moved his flexed bicep right in front of my mouth. I could smell the sweat from his armpit, that musky male scent that smelled so good to a little wimp like me. He rubbed his bicep on my lips. I was about to faint from excitement. ?Lick it!? he said. ?Lick all the sweat off my bicep. And feel my muscles. Feel the muscles of a real man. Feel the muscles of a real man that?s gonna fuck the shit outta you, bitch.? I felt I had died and gone to heaven. This is what I had wanted to do from the first moment I saw Jamal?s body on the bus.

I licked Jamal?s big rock hard bicep, feeling all the fibers of muscle under his paper thin black skin. I smelled and tasted the salty sweat. While I was licking, I ran my hands over his traps and shoulders and felt the striated muscles twitching and flexing as I felt them. I moved down to his pecs and felt the bulging mounds of striated muscle pushing out his nipples. Then I moved my hands out to his lat muscles and felt those hard thick wings of muscle that tapered down from his wide shoulders to his narrow hips. Finally I moved down to his abs and felt his rock hard eight pack of corrugated muscle, totally free of fat and covered by the most beautiful black skin you could imagine. I moved that skin around and it was like cellophane, covering his abs so thinly you could feel the muscles flexing and twitching underneath. I was moaning in pleasure and Jamal was moaning in pleasure too. He liked being worshipped by his cute little blue eyed blond white boy bitch. He was a man and he liked having his muscles worshipped by his little sex slave.

I decided to be more aggressive and I moved my mouth down to one of his nipples. I sucked that nipple and ran my tongue all over his hard pec muscle. I could feel the fibers of muscle under his thin skin. Jamal was moaning louder. I moved my tongue down and licked his abs. I could feel every crevice and bulge of his corrugated muscles. I could taste his sweat and I could smell his sweat coming up from his crotch. I moved my hands all around his big torso, feeling his shoulders, his arms and his lats. I felt his big hard round muscle butt. My little cock was rock hard. And Jamal?s huge cock was rock hard too. We were both moaning in total erotic pleasure.

Then I moved my mouth down to his balls and his cock. He didn?t have to tell me what to do. I knew what to do. I licked his balls, one at a time. I put them in my mouth and sucked and licked. His moaning got louder and louder. Then I licked his cock while I stroked my cock with my hand. Jamal couldn?t take it any longer. He was totally turned on. He was in a state of total erotic pleasure. And so was I. He jammed his cock into my mouth and I started licking and sucking as I stroked my own cock. He started yelling as he thrust harder and faster. Then he came, blasting spurt after spurt of jism down my throat as he yelled like a wild man. I came too and I spurt my jism all over my bunk. He kept his cock in my throat for a few minutes, enjoying the spasms of pleasure he was getting from my soft throat tissues. I was enjoying feeling his muscles. Then he pulled out and pushed me on my bunk. I lay there on my back and Jamal jumped up and straddled my hips. I looked at his incredible body and his still hard cock. His muscles were bulging under his beautiful black skin. ?Now I?m gonna fuck your ass,? he said. I reached up and felt his abs and then his cock and I moaned in pleasure. I knew I was really going to enjoy Youth Camp.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great finish. Thanks for a fun story. Looking forward to your next one.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options