The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #81   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 11:54 AM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Lads...

On the train home from Uni for christmas....
Upgrade to 1st Class for ?2

What can I say, those seats were built with muscle aforethought....

Gonna be a struggle to go back to Economy after that
  #82   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 02:22 PM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
I really hate winter clothes. Pants are not my friends, have to almost aways get the 42 inch waists so my thighs can fit, but then I have to get it too short in the inseam (32) >< That's why I love my workout clothes and summer clothes.

As for layers, I don't once it's below 35 All i need is a long sleeve stretch shirt under my work shirt and i'm warm all day
This sounds like me....I run hot all the time. Some people would probably think that I'm crazy because I sleep au natural and run a fan on myself even when the temperature drops down to the 30's outside...

Ron III---III
  #83   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:48 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
I've been getting into that habit lately too, there have been a few times recently that I've left for work in the morning with out wearing a jacket even when it's been under 20* out.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #84   Add to UrGaath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 09:39 PM

UrGaath is on a distinguished road
this thread is really cool, and it's fascinating. it gets the imagination going, and the motivation. I will be totally happy to have these inconveniences (I say "will" because that's positive thinking ).

Question for the big guys: how does the larger bicep size affect how far you can bend your arm?

I saw a guy with 17" arms once who could only bend to about an inch short of touching his delt. I thought that was way cool.

I myself, oddly, have a little issue with this (I say oddly, because I'm only 6ft1, 190# !) - once my arms got to 16", I found that putting shaving lotion on the face is just a little too hard with the hand that's on the near side, so I use the left hand for the right side of the face, and vice versa. 16" arms on a 6ft1 frame just isn't very big, so I guess it's maybe it's some oddity of the way my arm/elbow is put together, or that my elbows are smaller than average. Of course, I intend on making it more of an issue this coming year

Anyway, anyone find their bicep-flexing range decreasing like that?
  #85   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:23 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
suprising responses

This thread is both very cool and very hot. I was expecting most of the responses to involve wardrobe malfunctions, though. But I guess those aren't the primary problem. I suppose clothing is a primary problem, though. Do any of you big guys have trouble keeping your wardrobe current?
  #86   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 05:41 AM

muscleboy82000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkoutlvr View Post
This thread is both very cool and very hot. I was expecting most of the responses to involve wardrobe malfunctions, though. But I guess those aren't the primary problem. I suppose clothing is a primary problem, though. Do any of you big guys have trouble keeping your wardrobe current?
I have a couple of issues related to clothing. One is just the range of sizing needed to fit in while going between bulking and cutting. Second is finding brands and labels that I can fit into. The major issue for me deals with clothing for work. I am so happy that my new job does not require wearing suits too often.

I really dont thing of dealing with clothing as a pain because outgrowing cothes means that I am growing.
  #87   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 05:26 PM

SHirts haven't been much of a problem for me, now pants have been between my excessive waist and tendancy to do lots of leg works...........................................
  #88   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrGaath View Post
Question for the big guys: how does the larger bicep size affect how far you can bend your arm?

I saw a guy with 17" arms once who could only bend to about an inch short of touching his delt.
My arms are just a little over 18" cold and then I can just barely touch my delt. When I've got a serious pump going I can't get within 2" of my shoulder.

I looking forward to the time when that happens without the pump.

Bulkybud
  #89   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 04:32 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
One problem I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned:

When you are big and you are in a bar, there is often some drunk asshole who wants to prove what a stud he is by taking down the big guy. If you fight him, you are a bully. If you don't, you are a coward. You can't win. And if the cops get called, it is you who will be doing the community service, not him.
  #90   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post

When you are big and you are in a bar, there is often some drunk asshole who wants to prove what a stud he is by taking down the big guy. If you fight him, you are a bully. If you don't, you are a coward. You can't win. And if the cops get called, it is you who will be doing the community service, not him.
What happens if you just keep dodging him and let him make a fool of himself?
  #91   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xythan_shadow View Post
What happens if you just keep dodging him and let him make a fool of himself?
My guess, based on how bullies react to that tactic, is the drunken asshole becomes an angry drunken asshole... which is even worse to deal with... To expand on what Bull said when dealing with any sort of asshole you can't win.

Ender
  #92   Add to Digibacker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Recently called 'immense'

Digibacker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Digibacker
Quote:
Like others here, I can't touch my shoulders anymore. But when it's really noticeable is when I shower after a workout. I can barely reach around myself to soap up.
  #93   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 10:12 AM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Food bills, clothing are the main issues--worth it yes. Clothing and food can get quite expensive, friends are often astounded with how much food I consume throughout a typical day.
  #94   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
this thread is really cool, and it's fascinating. it gets the imagination going, and the motivation. I will be totally happy to have these inconveniences (I say "will" because that's positive thinking ).

I saw a guy with 17" arms once who could only bend to about an inch short of touching his delt. I thought that was way cool.

I myself, oddly, have a little issue with this (I say oddly, because I'm only 6ft1, 190# !) - once my arms got to 16", I found that putting shaving lotion on the face is just a little too hard with the hand that's on the near side, so I use the left hand for the right side of the face, and vice versa. 16" arms on a 6ft1 frame just isn't very big, so I guess it's maybe it's some oddity of the way my arm/elbow is put together, or that my elbows are smaller than average. Of course, I intend on making it more of an issue this coming year

Anyway, anyone find their bicep-flexing range decreasing like that?
I can't get near my shoulder with the palms of my hands right now and before I quite lifting to try and lose fat I had trouble touching my fingertips to them after a good upper body workout too!

Quote:

I guess I have two advantages here, I don't spend time in bars and I'm still fat enough it can be hard to tell what I have until it's too late
  #95   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:48 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Urgh....lost another phone today....
I really need to get an indestructible one....

Quote:

Yeah, I've done some door work....and there is always one.
You can see it in his eyes, like he needs to prove himself because he's been emasculated by some woman or his "mates". *Or he's nuts.*

When I go on a nightout, its usually with my sports teams, so I'm not usually the biggest if its a rugby nightout. But even if I am, got a great group of lads to back me up. If you know where your going, your a regular too, its alot easier because you get the door staff and bar staff on your side like.
  #96   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:46 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
Just found this thread, and I love it.

I have issues in certain chairs, bus seats with arm rests, dentist chairs. If i'm sitting for any period of time, my hands and forearms go numb. Pain in the ass when you are trying to sleep on a bus and you feel like someone else is touching you.

That and I grew out of many of my shirts but I still like to wear them even though they are way too small. jumping up to a large from a medium but the large just feels too loose. I like the tightness of the medium. Doesn't work though when people start staring.
  #97   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Frankly:

I'd stare at you and not because of your shirts! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #98   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:10 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankly View Post
Just found this thread, and I love it.

I have issues in certain chairs, bus seats with arm rests, dentist chairs. If i'm sitting for any period of time, my hands and forearms go numb. Pain in the ass when you are trying to sleep on a bus and you feel like someone else is touching you.

That and I grew out of many of my shirts but I still like to wear them even though they are way too small. jumping up to a large from a medium but the large just feels too loose. I like the tightness of the medium. Doesn't work though when people start staring.
LOL fall asleep on my bus and you might miss your stop. . . and I will laugh at you. Not to worry I like braking hard j/k

Anyways I love wearing tight-fitting clothing, least for workouts. Next time not to wear the stretch shirt when i take PlasmaJet, it really gets me pumped. Right now busting out of shirts at the gym isn't on the menu, though it is exciting to think about that possibility

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #99   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Frankly:

I'd stare at you and not because of your shirts! :-)

xoxo

Richard
lol, thanks Richard. You know how to make my day
  #100   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:18 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
For some time and some years ago I dated a competitive bodybuilder in Southern California. It was really an education in so many ways and this great thread brings to the surface that in life we make many trade-offs. At Christmas family members always sent clothing as gifts. In spite of this man's size, they were all determined that he could wear average sizes. He drove a Honda Civic and I always insisted he was masochistic on that one. I always had larger vehicles simply because I was comfortable in them. If we went out together to some event, we were always in my car. Shorts and the cut of shorts was a severe problem. He had a great deal of trouble getting something that looked decent in an informal situation. This fellow was not particularly tall at 5'10", but his weight in the 240-260 range and very large quads made for incredible problems as has been stated with pants. Getting in bed was in fact like sleeping in bed with a "blast furnace". In cold weather I never needed the heat on, he supplied enough not only to keep himself warm but me too. Food was a problem. On occasion we would go to an "all you can eat" restaurant in Pasadena, California. On one occasion we overheard a Manager whisper to one of the other workers after watching my date for the evening "eat" that it was doubtful that they were going to make any profit tonight. I had tickets one year to a Rose Bowl game and seating at that time was at best "questionable". We never had furniture problems, but, I was a guy who liked very heavy oak furniture with heavy veneers to begin with. I would be "cautious" of the things made today. I do remember breaking welds on a cheap metal bed frame in a Las Vegas Hotel room when we were there as spectators for a competition. The looks we got from the Hotel staff when we called and informed them of the situation were incredible. I am certain that they were convinced that we must have done something really interesting on that bed. It was comical and I was just laughing at it the whole time.

The diet had it's ups and downs simply because the changes between bulking and cutting diets were not easy. I am an excellent cook and it was something we did together, but at times that we were in "bulking mode" it was difficult, and I think that near the end of cutting with a competition coming and close there was actual suffering because he wanted food he knew he could not have.

There were many times that I would introduce him to friends and or family, and at first many were incredibly intimidated by his size. I watched the 3-year-old child of a cousin run and hide because she was literally afraid of him.

We did have some problems with a Brown and Jordan chaise lounge at a Palm Springs hotel swimming pool. He was the only one on it and it met a similar fate to the Las Vegas bed frame. A weld broke and though not injured it was a bit unnerving for him because he showed great signs of being embarrassed.

I came over the time we were together to accept all of this and it did create some very entertaining moments. On the weekend we were in Palm Springs, the car I had blew a water pump. The rental was a Ford Pinto Wagon. We parked on Indian Avenue and walked to the old Plaza Theater to see a movie. The only space was near a Fire Station and it was a hot Palm Springs summer night. The firemen were all out in front of the station and because of his size making the exit from that Pinto Wagon was a bit of a challenge. We had the Palm Springs Fire Station watching with rapt interest as he had to reach up and grab the drip rail to try and make the exit. We are going back a number of years and the movie was a premier of "Jaws". There is a scene underwater where a human head comes through a hole in a sunken underwater boat. I didn't think anything of it, but he was startled. He jumped slightly and in a full theater rumbled the entire row of seats.

I have a Nephew who lives with my life-partner and I who is into the sport and working towards his pro-card. He is 5'5" tall and right now is at about 185. We laugh and call him the family "mutant". He is starting to encounter all of these problems now. Pants are a problem, he is an accomplished horseman and his size now requires that any mount he rides be a large one. We are on a horse ranch and cowboy boots are a way of life here. Guys, try and get cowboy boots in a size 7 1/2 or 8 that will fit the calves of a bodybuilder. We have to have all of those custom made. Jeans are a problem, but, his Grandmother makes western wear and incredible western shirts. We have simply had her make the shirts for him on a custom basis. The food and the sups cost us a great deal and we are working to have him also get a full education and a license as a Personal Trainer. Then he can get good money to help with his college education for doing it. His Uncle by actual relation is still slowly taking this in. Having been down this road in my past, none of it is unexpected. There are many moments with him that are to say the least entertaining.

Oh, by the way, how many of you have broken the frames of bicycles? We have done that one. We have also bent structures which have really created questioning moments at a bike repair shop in Las Cruces, New Mexico. The designers of the average bicycle never considered how much torque a large bodybuilder can apply.

I might also add that I have a stack of broken shovels. His physical strength is such that the breaking of the handles and on two occasions the blades of shovels has been an interesting proposition. My other half is in management for a home improvement center and there are even jokes there. "He broke another one....eh?" We had some dead trees that were killed by disease. He literally broke branches off the trees in front of his Grandparents one day as we were removing them that scared these people. His younger Sister is terrified of him at this point. (If you knew her that is a good thing!)

Like the rest of you experiencing this, there are disadvantages, but in truth he wouldn't trade his gains for anything and we all just keep our sense of humor. We have threatened to get him a job as a "shovel tester" for one of the manufacturers.

Keep this thread going..... It's great!
  #101   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2010, 06:01 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Great post, FuzzyKB...you've had a lot of cool experiences. Thanks for sharing.
  #102   Add to retro500's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:56 AM

retro500 is on a distinguished road
Hi! I always used to wear S size but actually, if I don't want to "show" my thickness, I've to wear L size. Moreover, at work I've to wear classical jacket but I can't fit my biceps into sleeves! (also pecs are quite a "problem"). I'm going to buy tailormade shirt and jacket...
  #103   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 09:54 AM

Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro500 View Post
Hi! I always used to wear S size but actually, if I don't want to "show" my thickness, I've to wear L size. Moreover, at work I've to wear classical jacket but I can't fit my biceps into sleeves! (also pecs are quite a "problem"). I'm going to buy tailormade shirt and jacket...
I know what you mean as I can not buy off the rack. I suggest shopping at places like Men's Warehouse. I can usually find stuff with the "mix and match" stuff to get close and the tailoring from that point. They also care dress shirts up into the 22" neck sizes.
  #104   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM

I'm sure this one has been mentioned before:

There are parts of my back I really *cannot* reach any more, no matter which angle I go at it. Which can be a pain in the ass this time of the year in this part of the world, thanks to dry air and (consequently) itchy skin.

I think I need one of those sticks with the plastic hand on the end!

xoxo

Richard
  #105   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:

There are parts of my back I really *cannot* reach any more, no matter which angle I go at it. Which can be a pain in the ass this time of the year in this part of the world, thanks to dry air and (consequently) itchy skin.

xoxo

Richard
I've found doorways and some corners very, very usefull in that situation Rich
  #106   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:

xoxo

Richard
I totally agree. Finally had to break down and buy and bath brush to reach most of my back. My partner did buy a back scratcher a while back and it is great, when I am home. He make fun of me every-time I ask him to scratch my back but he enjoys it. People at work do make fun of me when I use a corner of a wall or my door to reach those spots on my back
  #107   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:13 AM

digger is on a distinguished road
+1 on Men's Warehouse. It's also a good place to have shirts altered: 3X shirts might fit the shoulders and chest, but most of them are circus tents at the waist.

+1 on back scratching using corners. At the gym, you get a feel for which machines and racks offer good scratches. And yes, people look at you like you've been possessed by a grizzly bear. I just throw weights at them.
  #108   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 01:58 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Hulkoutlvr volunteers to wash or scratch Arpee's back

Quote:

xoxo

Richard
  #109   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:45 PM

Went furnature shopping with my folks past couple weekends, it's tough finding chairs with armrests that will a big fat guy with a large pair pf quads.....
  #110   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 09:40 PM

Use to be not much of a problem, but as of Saturday, it reached it climax. I was glad i had changed up my normal rest time from 1 minute to 2. Seems that I'm getting use to being around some of the big guys in the gym, which isn't problem, but being pulled away between sets for spotting them has become one.

Just glad that he only did two reps on bench (315) and incline bench (225). Least both times I didn't lose the station I was at or went over my two minute rest period. Still a bit of a bother when you have to have a rest period interupted for a quick spot.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #111   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
Use to be not much of a problem, but as of Saturday, it reached it climax. I was glad i had changed up my normal rest time from 1 minute to 2. Seems that I'm getting use to being around some of the big guys in the gym, which isn't problem, but being pulled away between sets for spotting them has become one.

Just glad that he only did two reps on bench (315) and incline bench (225). Least both times I didn't lose the station I was at or went over my two minute rest period. Still a bit of a bother when you have to have a rest period interupted for a quick spot.
I hear ya, but then again, I enjoy giving a big guy a spot. Gives you a chance to check them out, and maybe even strike up a conversation. Could lead somewhere later.
  #112   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:08 PM

Here is a new one for me as of today: being mistaken for Security.
  #113   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 09:30 PM

Nice, was this at a store or a club?
  #114   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2010, 03:09 PM

I had an MRI yesterday for my shoulder (which issue is a different story). But I almost didn't fit in the MRI chamber. The tech had me lie down on the table that moves in and out of the chamber, and then he immobilized my shoulder with a mount on the table and he added foam here and there to get my body angle right, etc. But with all that stuff I didn't fit. So he got rid of all of it but a single canvas strap. Even with just that, my shoulders and arms were pressed so tight against the walls of the chamber that as the table rolled me into place my hospital gown was dragged halfway off. It was like a press fit in a machine shop. But at least I was immobilized! I think he must have wasted 20 minutes trying over and over again to get me into the damn thing. I half-expected to get stuck on the way out.
  #115   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2010, 03:50 PM

@ Digger:

I would have enjoyed seeing you with your hospital gown dragged halfway off! :-)

:: hugs ::

Richard
  #116   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2010, 07:59 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
MRIs -- a tight fit

Digger,
I understand what you're saying about MRIs being a tight fit. I'm 6'3", around 205-210, with wide shoulders. Every time I go in an MRI, I find I have to hug my arms tightly to my sides and position myself EXACTLY in the middle of the MRI table -- otherwise I bump the sides and have to be pulled out and repositioned.

Definitely worth the diagnostic benefits, but it IS confining!

Mdlftr
  #117   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:16 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Digger,
I understand what you're saying about MRIs being a tight fit. I'm 6'3", around 205-210, with wide shoulders. Every time I go in an MRI, I find I have to hug my arms tightly to my sides and position myself EXACTLY in the middle of the MRI table -- otherwise I bump the sides and have to be pulled out and repositioned.

Definitely worth the diagnostic benefits, but it IS confining!

Mdlftr
Same problem here with MRI scanners. The Radiographer threatened that, next time, if I got any bigger he would have to send me off to the local zoo where they have a larger version used for animal diagnostics
  #118   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msclbldr View Post
Same problem here with MRI scanners. The Radiographer threatened that, next time, if I got any bigger he would have to send me off to the local zoo where they have a larger version used for animal diagnostics
ROFL, well tell them they need to get a bigger MRI scanner.

#119   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2010, 10:40 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Swimming, Floating or lack of it. . . .

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]

Interesting Experience This Last Weekend:

One of the things that we do together as a family is river rafting. Now, rafting down the Rio Grande is not whitewater rapids I can tell you, (sometimes you can walk faster) but you do on occasion get hit with some current problems especially near the river banks in some areas.

My Nephew that we are raising is still in training and at 5'5" tall and 190 right now is a pretty big "little dude".

As his muscle mass has grown the one thing that has changed for him and become more difficult to some degree is swimming. Body fat floats and muscle mass does not.

He has always been an excellent swimmer, but as his muscle mass has increased his ability to float in water in any manner is quickly disappearing.
We were shopping today and he mentioned that he wanted a life jacket. He mentioned that while he used to love swimming he is growing to now dislike it because he absolutely has to keep moving all the time or he to quote his own words "sinks like a rock".

How many of you really big guys have had this same problem, I would be interested in hearing, so that he can realize that he is not alone on this one.
[/COLOR]
  #120   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2010, 11:17 PM

Haven't tried swimming in a loooong time, but I'm still fat enough that floating shouldn't be much of a problem. I have heard that the actor and Broadway performer Tom Wopat is like that and has been most of his life. I seem to remember Cathryn Bach (Daisy Duke even tried to teach him in her pool and he would just like a rock every time they tried to get him to float.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options