The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:31 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
My Big Daddy

This one is long. But good. i spent some time on it and if the details piss you off, keep in mind I'm trying to make a story.

The taxi pulled into my driveway slowly. Snow lightly dusted the windshield and the red brake lights reflected delicately off the white around the car. I was home from boarding school for Christmas, 1992. 16 is an odd age to be as independent as I am but it was a trait I carried like a badge. My massive house sat empty, for my dad was still at work. I have not seen him for at least a year; I went to my friends place in upper New York for thanksgiving and I had stayed the summer with my mom in Colorado. Being back in Cleveland after being gone for so long felt weird. My school was in Connecticut and I only talked to my father a couple of times in the past year. My mom suggested it would be good for our relationship for me to stay in Cleveland and I agreed. I called my dad before I got there and he said he?d be home late from his office. His voice sounded funny on the phone though?much deeper or rougher.

I tipped the cabby and he wished me a Merry Christmas. I returned the favor and crunched through the snow up to the front door. The massive doors were always heavy for me to push open and being gone for so long I had forgotten how big they were. I?m a smaller kid- about 5?7 145. I looked a lot like my dad with very short jet black hair and an athletic build. The house was cold. It was bigger than I ever remembered and I decided to throw my bags upstairs. My room wasn?t really mine any more, looking more like a guest room without my posters on the walls. My dad had said he wouldn?t be home for a while so I took the opportunity to go smoke a bowl outside. As I walked back down the massive staircase in the front hall I stopped to look at a picture of my father. He was about 5?10, 180 maybe. He also was on the slimmer side as I was but he did have a little pouch on his stomach. He was a handsome guy and I was proud to inherit this feature. He had one of those big jaw lines that old movie stars had.

It was real cold outside- I remembered suddenly why I hated Ohio winters. I had been smoking regularly but the cold made got to me and I was coughing madly as I smoked. I began to feel the buzz, cashed the bowl and went inside to remember my distant childhood in this empty mansion. The place was almost exactly as I remembered. The kitchen still looked like the 70s threw up in there and the living room still had paneled walls. It was a nurturing sort of feeling. I walked down to the basement and discovered something very new?the whole place looked like a gym. Weights and machines were scattered everywhere. Maybe my dad got more active? Good for him.

I decided to check out my dad?s medicine cabinet before he got home. My dad had had back surgery a couple months ago and when I called to see how he was doing, he said the doctors had given him some heavy duty painkillers. I wanted to get my hands on that stuff! I rushed upstairs and went inside his huge master suite. But inside I found more weights! My dad must have been taking this very seriously. Inside his bathroom, I looked through his drawers. I came across something that really sparked my interest but it was not the pills-condoms. No, not in some immature funny kind of way I mean my dad had Trojan Magnums 3XL. The box read: ?The largest condoms available on the market today!? Wow?I had no idea my dad was such a stud. Well this certainly was one gene he did not pass down. The box of 24 condoms was also half empty? well dad had been up to some serious business??why am I thinking about this?? I said as I slammed the drawer. In the cabinet I found the pills. The bottle was near full but I took only 3 to avoid detection.

I placed them in my bag in my room and just then I heard the front door open. My dad was here. We had a descent relationship. It had been strong before my parents got divorced. At 14 after he caught me and my then girlfriend toking up in the basement, he sent me to boarding school in Connecticut. That really hurt the relationship but I was eager to reconcile.

?You home champ?? a booming voice called from downstairs. I jumped when I heard it because it was so much deeper than my dads regular voice.

?Yeah.? I called back and went down the hall. As I walked down the stairs I stopped to look at the man at the bottom of the staircase. I say man because he hardly looked like my dad at all other than the recognizable face. His body was massive! I mean like Powerlifter, ?World?s strongest man? huge. He motioned me to come down with a big arm and a toothy smile. I came down slowly and he grabbed and slammed me up against his body. My face smushed between two giant piles of meat. His pectorals stretched every fiber in his white button down shirt. His buttons looked like they were about to explode off. His body smelled heavy with cologne. His stomach was a boulder rather than the flabby gut I was expecting from it?s size. Though it stretched the shirt as much as his beefy pecs, it was rock hard muscle and it felt invincible. The bear hug he had me wrapped in was overwhelming but he let go and looked down at me. He was taller too; probably about 6?1. The guy had to weigh over 300 pounds! His body was just so wide. His arms were so big that the shirt clung to them like elastic. Massive biceps with equally massive forearms looked fully pumped and were anchored into huge, round shoulders.

?Cliff, it?s so nice to see you little man. It?s been so long I couldn?t wait to see you again.?

I didn?t respond, I was too busy trying to take in all this muscle. I mean his chest looked like the guys stuffed two halves of a watermelon under his shirt and his nipples were poking out. It was an incredible sight- like looking at a real superhero.

?What?s wrong Cliff?? He asked in a deep, deep voice.

?Oh! Nothing, ha I?m sorry?you just look real different. That?s all. It?s nice to be here too, I?m happy.?

?Yeah, I?ve been lifting a lot lately. Anyway come let?s order a pizza and catch up.?

We went into the kitchen and he asked about school and shit. I answered each question politely because my focus was on his body. He began to unbutton his shirt, one button at a time and pausing in-between each to pour himself a gin and tonic and flip through the phone book. ?Come on? I thought. Two buttons down! I want to see this hulk with no shirt?wait, what am I thinking. I tried to forget about it but as soon as I did he turned around and I saw his back. Every muscle was defined and the white shirt was near transparent from all the stretching. The fabric followed every muscle as if it was wet or painted onto his now massive body. He turned around with the phone. Another button? His shirt was only 5 buttons away from being open and I could every massive muscle in all it?s glory.

?Hey could I place an order for delivery?yeah it?s 330- 433-??

Come on dad! Yes! Another button. His chest was covered in hair and I could see the top shelf of his massive gut. Then he placed the phone in between his shoulder and head and unbuttoned the rest of the shirt. He untucked the shirt and left it open and I could now see a sliver of his big body. His furry chest streamed into a treasure trail that lead down his muscle gut. His gut! Oh it was everything I wanted to see. Six massive abs shaped like bricks, protruded from his stomach. He was ungodly huge!

?Yep?Sure 30 minutes?ok thanks? Dad hung up the phone. ?Pizza will be here soon?

?Oh yeah great? I said as I changed my focus. I had a massive hard on?WHY?!

?Come on sport. Let?s watch some tube.?

I followed behind my massive dad into the living room. He sat down and the couch strained after all that meat was placed on top of it. I sat next to him. I could not turn away from his body though! His shirt fell open some more and I couldn?t look away. I needed it to come off! I wanted to see the rest of his hulk frame. His chest could have easily been over 60 inches, at least. The pecs were perfectly round. His body was flawless and powerful. I wanted to touch him soo bad but I couldn?t. that would raise some eyebrows. I decided to be coy. I had all night and I shouldn?t blow my load now. We continued to talk. About little things, the past, the future, mom, his job, my school. And then I noticed it. The piece de la resistance. His bulge! Holy shit it was the size of a small cantaloupe. His huge horse cock was visible and seemed to wrap down past his massive testicles. I could not get a good look without being suspicious. How did I not notice it before? His soft cock had to be twice the size of min when I was hard! Then the doorbell rang. Fuck!

?Hey bud, grab the pizza would you? He got up. ?here?s some cash.?

?Yeah sure.? He went to the kitchen to pour himself his third drink and I went to the door. I hardly said a word to the pizza guy and gave him a hefty tip and rushed back. I was still real stoned and I just need to see his body. God damn when would that shirt come off!? We ate and continued to talk. It was about 11 now. I kept going back to him smashing me up against his body over and over. The sensation of feeling all that muscle was incredible. After we ate we went back and watched more TV. My dad had eaten 10 slices, I, 2. He must of needed a lot of food to maintain that physique. After about another hour it was getting real late. He had now had 5 drinks. But they didn?t seem to affect him. He was just too damn big.

?Alright Cliff. Your old mans? going to bed. Gotta work in the morning.?

?Yeah sure dad.?

He shut off the tube and we walked out. He followed behind me as we left the living room to our respective rooms. ?Damn? I thought. ?Now I won?t get to see his body as God intended it to be seen.

?Oh and hey kiddo? My dad said and I turned around. He then pulled me again into his big body. It was warm and hard. I buried my face into his chest hair. I wrapped my arms under his shirt but my arms could not even make it halfway round his big muscle gut. It felt like he had a wall of steel for a stomach and I want to savor every second. His massive arms engulfed me. His biceps could have easily crushed me to death f he kept squeezing.

?It?s nice to have you home son.?

?Yeah it?s nice to be here pops.? I let go so he wouldn?t catch on.

We walked up stairs. ?Night Cliff? he winked to me.

?yeah night dad!?

I ran to my room and the bathroom connected to it and hardly had to touch my dick and I exploded. ?My God I thought. I just jerked off to my own father?? I took a hot shower and thought about everything that had just happed. It was?incredible. I continued to let the water run and I packed another bowl of weed. I had learned a lot of new tricks at boarding school. Like let the steam build up, use a roll of paper towels and stuff it with dryer sheets for the exhale. I opened the window; I had it all down to a science. I finished the bowl, turned off the water and sprayed some air sanitizer I always kept in my bag for when my friends and I smoked. It was perfect.

About 30 minutes later I was feeling hungry. The munchies had me like a vice. I opened my door and tiptoed down stairs to the kitchen. I opened the pantry and found it full of protein mixes, herbal pills, and other muscle growth producing supplements (But no roids?no this was all natural. But how?). I grabbed some chips and as I walked out I heard some loud noises coming from up stairs. Like something heavy hit the floor. It made me jump. I was a wee bit paranoid about smoking in the house but I kept my cool and decided to investigate. I walked silently upstairs and heard the noise again: from my dads bedroom. The door was closed and I heard him grunting and then I heard another big slam.

I knocked lightly. ?Dad??

?It?s open buddy? he grunted back.

I opened my door and nearly fainted. There was my dad?in just his briefs. He stood directly in front of me, facing me. His body was?oh my lord. His chest was way bigger than I thought! Hair covered it and added to his manly persona. His massive gut was puffed up and I wanted to feel it again. He was doing arm curls, with 120 pound weights. He was almost as wide as he was tall! But his bulge. Oh his bulge was insane. His small briefs had no modesty. His cock had to 8 inches soft and almost as thick around. Each ball looked to be the size of an orange! How did those little briefs even stay on? Small tears around the waist band sprouted with black pubes. The briefs were weighed down so much form his goliath bulge that they also shot out from the top. His legs were bigger around than my waist, easy. His big biceps were bulging! I almost creamed myself there.

?Sup? champ?? he exhaled as his pumped the weights with smooth repetition.

?Oh?sorry dad I just heard the slamming and I didn?t know what was up.? I mumbled.

?All good. Sorry about that just getting in one more pump session before bed.? With that he dropped the weights and stood in front of me, looking me I the eyes. His massive chest heaved with every breath. I had never seen anything like him before. A body that was so big yet still defined and bulky. And his bulge was just?

?Wow dad?how did you get so??

?Fucking huge?? he finished my thoughts.

?Um, yes?I mean dad you?re a giant.?

He let out a big laugh. It was so deep and it shook the pictures on the walls.

?I mean it has only been a year and your gigantic! How??

He Stepped toward me. His stench was indescribably sexy. He cupped his big bugle with his massive palms but even though they were the size of a bears, they could not completely encase his big cock and balls.

?My testicles just started to grow one day. I don?t know what happed but they kept getting bigger along with my penis. Then I got this urge to lift night and day. Before I knew it I was packing on pounds of pure muscle every day. I ate everything in sight, consume about 1000 grams of protein a day and well?here I am.? As he said that he let go of his big bulge and it flopped down and smacked his big thighs. Half of his huge cock flopped out exposing a dick head that would rival my fist in size. It just hung there for a second before he realized and laughed.

?Oh sorry bout that. Ha, this big thing hardly fits into my pants now, let only my old briefs. Especially with these big balls. HA HA!?

He had more drinks in his system now, at least ten. That would even get the biggest man drunk to this point of exposition. He just wanted to show off his hard work to another male, his son. He looked back at me and noticed I had not moved my eyes off his big bulge with my mouth open a bit.

?Bet you never seen anything like this Cliff. I feel like I could lift this house I?m so god damn huge. Hey watch this!? he began to bounce his massive chest. The muscles were so big, they made sounds as they moved! I almost screamed with delights. I had a big smile on my face.

?How big are you?? I asked weakly.

?Hmm. I don?t know actually, haven?t measured up yet. You want to do the honors??

?Yes.? I said with now hesitation.

He grabbed a measuring tape from a random drawer in his side table.

?Here. Start with the pecs sonny. I want to see how big I really am!?

He faced me and threw up his big, heavy arms. I pulled up a stool from the corner. I tried to wrap my arms around his chest but it was too damn big. He smiled at me, pleased that his son was in awe of his big body. He had not been around a lot when I was a kid but here he felt like we were bonding. I managed to get the tape around his pecs and I felt his hair on the back of my hands. His body was warm like a smoldering fire and his scent could scare off a lion. He put down his arms and his chest stuck out more causing me to have to move the tape.

?Dad?65 inches! How much do you weigh??

?That I know. 375 fucking pounds kid. I?m a beast. Do my arms!?

He threw up his right peak and I crumbled in my skin. It was so bulky and the veins were pulsating. I got the tape around the peak.

?24 inches dad! And your forearms must be at least 20!?

?Ha ha damn Cliff. I love being this big!?

I notice his neck was not even there any more. His head connected right into his shoulders. It was like being before Zeus or the Incredible Hulk himself.

?Ha but yeah how big is you gut?? I said joking. I wanted to egg him on.

?HA what you think this ain?t muscle either? Feel it kid.?

With his permission, I gently rubbed his muscle gut. My fingers feel into the groves of his abs. It was solid like a fucking rock.

?Punch it.? he smiled. His eyes were melting my emotions. He was so enthralled and so was I. My fist felt like it had smashed into a concrete wall and he did not budge nor did his stomach seem to give. It hurt me but he didn?t even flinch.

?I?m all muscle son. Of course I did need to get a bigger waist line pant size!? We both laughed.

There was a moment of silence. I was caressing his pecs with both hands, amazed by their size and density. I was wearing shorts and felt something warm on my leg. I looked down to see my own father?s massive erection brushing up against my thigh. He smiled.

?Measure that too son.?

I got down from the stool and tried to wrap my hand around his cock but it was impossible. It was far too thick. I pulled the tape over the top and held on to his massive cock head which I could not cup with my palm.

?14 inches dad!?

?And how thick??

I stretched the tape around his shaft. ?10 inches!?

?Ha glad you got to see what a real man looks like.? With that he let out a big grunt and did a most muscular pose. He then pulled off his shorts and his 14 inch stick bobbed up and down. He was getting more intense.

?Want to see how much cum your big daddy blasts boy??

I shook my head yes. His balls flopped against his leg and were big enough for me to hold in between my hands and my hands could still not cover them. I tried to rub his cock but my little hands were no match for his girth. He pushed me onto his bed and began to do the work himself. I looked at my big daddy as he massaged his cum pump.

?Son. You better get ready because here?I??

My dad blew a load and it hit me square in the face. Streams of warm cum jetted from his big dick hole and covered, yes covered me. It rolled down my face, was in hair, and my mouth. He didn?t stop and before he dribbled out the last bit, he had blown over 8 ounces onto my body. I immediately creamed myself.

?Wash up boy. Your gonna sleep with your big daddy tonight!?

The End
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
a0120690 (February 12th, 2014), Bear89 (March 7th, 2014), Beast1200 (May 17th, 2013), curinga (January 1st, 2013), dickasauras (February 5th, 2014), makurra (August 10th, 2013), Omiganda (March 10th, 2014), wolfpunk (May 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:36 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Really can't wait to read this, your stories are truly refreshing!
  #3   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Bears

Great story. Does this condition run in the family?

Chris
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I greatly enjoy the types of guys you like to write about. Hope to see a lot more from you.
  #5   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
I love you. This is one of the best damn stories I have read in a long time. I wish it had more than one part and a larger explanation of his growth but it was damn fantastic! Keep writing!
  #6   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:23 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Chris Cooper View Post
Great story. Does this condition run in the family?

Chris
Depends what the pills were that he took when he first got to the house.
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2009, 07:51 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That's some pretty hot muscle daddy foundation you've got dude. Congratulations, and welcome on the writing team! Hope to read more from you.

Cheers!
  #8   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2009, 08:27 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Oh Man was that story hott!! Seriously is that really the end!? You wrote it so well and I wanna see that daddy get even bigger! Really great job either way tho, I blew my load

8=============0
  #9   Add to viewer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2009, 06:40 PM

viewer is on a distinguished road
Best....story....ever! is this really the end? it'd be amazing to see it continued.
  #10   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2009, 11:52 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
THIS STORY NEEDS TO CONTINUE!!! Like, Today!
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2009, 08:56 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Agreed! You do need to continue - too many loose ends - the 3 pills, for example. Will he try them? Will they make his equipment burgeon in size?
Mike
  #12   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:25 PM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
Hi! I any chance this story could get another chapter?
  #13   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
damn! not the end! more please!
  #14   Add to shineman@seanet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:43 PM

shineman@seanet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to shineman@seanet
Yes! PLEASE continue! This is so working for me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options