The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2009, 09:46 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
World's Strongest Man on ESPN

I got home from work and thought just watching the cable tv, as I was surfing through different channels and noticed World's Strongest Man on ESPN. It is a repeat of 2007 event at Anaheim, CA.

Then one of the strongman, Mark Felix (ENG, 41y.o.) he has a voice with relative high pitch. It is quite interesting for a guy so bulk and so well built/muscled yet with a voice that doesn't quite register the physical appearance...

I have heard some other big bodybuilders have similar case as well, like Ronnie Coleman apparently.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2009, 09:53 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by kezzz View Post
Then one of the strongman, Mark Felix (ENG, 41y.o.) he has a voice with relative high pitch. It is quite interesting for a guy so bulk and so well built/muscled yet with a voice that doesn't quite register the physical appearance...
I think it's cute. Muscle growth fiction writers take note! :3
  #3   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:23 AM

mutador
To me it's a little bit of a disappointment, though I like soft spoken guys, but not to the point their pitch is too high.
Another one with a similar issue is Nasser El Sonbaty. His voice is not girly or anything, but it's a few notes higher than you would expect from a big man like that.
Anyway I see most athletes and bodybuilders seem to have quite deep voices, some even seem to try to emphasize the deepness of their voice by the way they speak.
  #4   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 08:17 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
didn't know that about Nasser.
no, Ronnie has a normal guy voice, not high pitched at all.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options