The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 05:16 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel IV

Well, after a sinfully long time, I am back with the next part of the Hotel. I'm sorry for the great delay, I hope you like this part though

The Hotel Part 1
The Hotel Part 2
The Hotel Part 3

I left Doc Nelson?s office and stood in the atrium for a while. I must have looked like a lost kid. The truth was, I had no idea what I was supposed to do now.

My stomach grumbled, answering my question for me. I looked around the atrium, trying to remember where the canteen was. When I couldn?t remember, I decided just to wonder around until I found it. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

The first door I went through led me to what looked like a set of changing rooms. There were blue lockers lining the tiled walls with some very sturdy looking benches running along the middle of the floor. I could see a set of three lockers had caved in, as though someone big had been pressed into them. It was almost as though I could see the bumps of his back muscles in the bent metal.

I was about to turn and leave to continue my search for the canteen when I almost tripped over a guy standing right behind me. The guy?s sudden appearance made me jump.

?Whoa! Sorry? I said, calming down quickly. ?I didn?t hear you come in?

The guy just tipped his head, looking up at me through his fringe in a knowing way. He was only about 5?6?, but he was considerably well toned. His wide shoulders were nice and well rounded, leading to decent biceps that didn?t fill his sleeves but weren?t that far off.

?Not to worry? he said, still smiling. He shuddered, his eyes closing blissfully and his tongue sliding out to lick his lips.

?Erm? OK?

I tried to walk round him but he put a hand on my arm.

?Mind if I ask you a favour??

?Erm? you can ask?

He laughed. ?Cool. Well, I just got another growth shot and this one?s gonna make me really big. And? I was wondering if you wanted to RP with me?

?If I want to what??

?RP. You know, role play? Sort of like, play out a scenario?

?Seriously??

?Oh yeah, we normally have RPs when one of us grows, kind of makes it even better? He gasped and shuddered, his muscles tensing under his sweats. ?Oh shit, fuck, fuck. You?ve got to decide now man, it?s coming?

?OK, OK I?ll do it? I said.

?Uh! Thank fuck?

?What do I do??

?OK, pretend you?re a big jock and I?m a geek you like to pick on. We?re in the lockers and you?ve just had a work out. Go?

?Oh? erm??

?Bully me! Come on!?

?OK, hey? midget, what are you doing here??

?I came to see you? he said, and then added in a whisper ?try swearing a bit more?

?What the fuck you wanna fucking see me for?? I asked, trying and failing to sound tough.

?I?m calling you out?

?Seriously?? I asked, dropping character. ?You?re ?calling me out?? Who talks like that??

?I?m not challenging you to a fight? he sighed. ?What I mean is that I?m going to tell everyone you?re gay?

?I?m not fucking gay? am I??

?Yeah you are. I know why you?ve been picking on me, it?s cos you fancy me?

?You?re don?t know shit about me?

?Of course I do. I?ve seen you checking out other guys, guys bigger than you?

?That?s cos I just want to get as big as them. I?m nor queer?

?Nice? he whispered before saying, ?Bull. You like big guys, you?re gay, there?s no denying it?

?OK, say I do like big guys, why the hell would you think I liked you?! You?re short, I?m bigger than you in every way? I grabbed my crotch for emphasis.

?Oh yeah? he said, arching his eyebrow.

Right on cue his growth hit. The first thing I noticed was his pecs inflating, pushing out against his sweats. He breathed deep, looking down, grinning as his chest rose, but didn?t fall as far. His shoulders grew wider, becoming even more rounded, biceps swelling in his sleeve. I looked down to see his lats expanding, pushing his thickening arms out and making his waist look thinner. Thighs ballooned in his sweats, pushing his inflating crotch out and lifting the ends of the sweats up past his ankle. His bare feet grew bigger, sliding across the floor as they became wider and his thighs battled for space. My cock rose up and he chuckled.

?See?? he said, taking my hardon in his still growing hands. I gasped, lifting myself up to give him better access. It felt so weird and oh so good, the sensation of his hand moving across my dick as he kept growing. He gave it a squeeze, his biceps tensing in his sleeve, straining the seams. I moaned as a little bit of pre leaked out, dampening the tip of my covered cock. ?You?re so gay Roger?

?My names--? I started but a squeeze from the growing guy I lost the ability to speak.

?Shhh? he said, smiling down at me. He?d grown to about 6?3? now, his sweats filled to the limit, two great slabs of muscular chest pulling his shirt taunt, nipples hard and poking out. His shoulders were big and round now, his arms too long for the sleeves which were closer to his shoulders now those huge biceps were pushing them up. I could see the lower bricks of his abs peeking under his skin tight shirt, the higher ones bulging against the material. ?I?m not gonna tell anyone you?re secret?

He pulled me into a hug, pressing me into his still slowly swelling body. I moaned, feeling all those muscles bulging and swelling against me. His big balls were hot against my hardon, and his long cock was against my stomach and snaking down along my hip.

I grunted and came, my cock jerking about, drenching my sweats. I looked down, pulling my hips back and seeing a dark patch on my sweats, a few strands of it still connecting my dick to his bulging crotch.

?He-he? he chuckled, his voice sounding deeper and his pecs moving, splitting the shirt at the neck line, making it plunge down to reveal the light hairs on his thick pecs. ?Damn Roger, I didn?t know you?d cum so easily?

I felt his cock stir, pressing against me more as it grew longer and fattened up.

?Now me, I have a bit more stamina and control? he said slowly, rubbing my shoulders with his big hands. He lifted one of his arms and flexed the mammoth bicep, splitting the sleeve on his shoulders and more holes appearing as this little movement made other muscles bulge enough to create tears. ?What do you think Roger? Am I a big enough man for you now??

?Fuck yeah?

He chuckled. His growth had stopped now, leaving him at 6?6? and his sweats covered in holes. There were great gaps in his sweat trousers, looking like a great beast had torn through them with razor like claws. I could see his semi-hard cock had slithered down his thigh, the fat snake looking ready to rise up. Fuck it was a long cock.

He stroked the beast with his big fingers before gripping onto the waist of his sweats and tearing them. His shirt tore as his torso expanding with great bulging muscles. His trousers came away in his hands and his cock swung round, standing up at over a foot long, his balls resting on his tree trunk thighs.

?Look at this cock? he said, stroking it, making the head flare. ?I bet you want me to fuck you with this don?t you?

?Yes? I breathed.

?What was that??

?Yes? I said louder.

?Beg for it? he said, gripping my arms, pinning them at my side as he tower over me, his cock head poking against me, smearing pre across my shirt.

?Please fuck me. I?ve always liked you, I wanted to fuck you, but now you?re so big, I want YOU to fuck ME?

He laughed loud, scooping my up and kissing my hard, his pecs bulging against mine, the sound of tearing filling my ears as his shirt failed to hold all those muscles. I wrapped my arms round his neck and held on, kissing him as he pulled my sweats down. He grabbed my ass, lifting me up and spreading my legs before he placed his cock head against my ass.

Before I could prepare myself he was inside. I cried out, breaking the kiss as that long snake of a cock ploughed into me, going deep and making my toes curl. I grabbed his thick shoulders, helping him lift me up and down, fucking me harder and harder.

?Oh fuck Roger? he gasped. ?You?ve got such a little ass. My cock just fills you up don?t it? Just fucking fills you up?

Well, not really fill me up. It was long, but not as thick as Jake?s had been.

?Say my name Roger? he panted, pecs rising and falling against me as he kept thrusting deeper. ?Scream my name like the bitch you thought I was, like the bitch you are?

Crap, I thought, struggling to think clearly with this great long cock thrusting in and out of my ass. He hadn?t told me his name.

?Craig? he whispered, scrunching his eyes up and moaning deeply.

?Craig!? I yelled. ?Oh fuck me Craig!?

He roared, gripping me tight and thrusting in deeper than before. Veins rose up on his biceps and he came inside me, the warm cum trickling out of my ass as he started to rock, still thrusting, though softer now as his ejaculation turned his tree trunk legs to rubber. He held me too him, panting, kissing my neck and his cock flaring inside me. I came again too, firing over his chest and abs. He chuckled, kissing me full on the lips again before he sat down on the bench and leant back against the lockers.

?Oh fuck? he gasped, stretching up, his biceps bulging either side of his head and his cock flaring inside me again. ?That was just fucking spectacular. Thanks for that, you RP pretty well?

?I thought I was rubbish? I admitted, having trouble breathing, leaning on him for support.

?Fuck no, you were great. And your ass, so fucking great?

I laughed. ?Thanks? No one had ever said I had a nice ass.

He lifted me slowly off of his cock, both of us moaning as the long beast left me. he set me back on his lap and held me to him with one arm.

?When you get your first growth, come look for me? he said, kissing my head and then patting my back.

My stomach grumbled and he chuckled. ?You hungry??

?Starving?

?He-he, well, let?s get you something to eat?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 01:44 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The hotel IV

I want to thank you for the HOT story. I have one question, when are you going to let poor James get his shot so he can get HUGE? When you do make him huge can you have him decribe how he feels while it is happening? I think that would be HOT. Please keep writing because you guys do such a great job for us that do not have the talent to do so. We do not always let you guys know but I guess you have to blame it on the times we now live in now. THANKS AGAIN..
  #3   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 01:51 PM

brahms97
What a wonderful muscle growth fantasy! Sweet, funny and hot all at the same time. Keep up the great work!
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 01:56 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Woo! I've been waiting for ages, I'm so pleased you added more to this I loves it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 07:05 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Yes, a long time, but well worth the wait. Keep up the great story line. I'm looking forward to James becoming the biggest of them all, maybe rivaling the director himself!
Mike
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well... this set up appears to be a dream come (or is that cum) true for a guy that wants to become seriously muscular... That they check to get a feel for the sort of muscle you would like to have is a good sign but who is running the place and why and what is the price for becoming big...

But ignoring the paranoia of being offered something too good to be true for the moment... Why can't something like this ever happen to me...

Ender
  #7   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:00 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrylee Long View Post
I want to thank you for the HOT story. I have one question, when are you going to let poor James get his shot so he can get HUGE? When you do make him huge can you have him decribe how he feels while it is happening? I think that would be HOT. Please keep writing because you guys do such a great job for us that do not have the talent to do so. We do not always let you guys know but I guess you have to blame it on the times we now live in now. THANKS AGAIN..
Wow, thank YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_lost_prophet View Post
Woo! I've been waiting for ages, I'm so pleased you added more to this I loves it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thanks, you help motivate me so some credit should go to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahms97 View Post
What a wonderful muscle growth fantasy! Sweet, funny and hot all at the same time. Keep up the great work!
Thanks, I'll try

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Yes, a long time, but well worth the wait. Keep up the great story line. I'm looking forward to James becoming the biggest of them all, maybe rivaling the director himself!
Mike
Heheh, yeah, sorry bout the time, just life stuff getting in the way. Glad you liked it though , adn you'll have to wait and see how big James will get

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Well... this set up appears to be a dream come (or is that cum) true for a guy that wants to become seriously muscular... That they check to get a feel for the sort of muscle you would like to have is a good sign but who is running the place and why and what is the price for becoming big...

But ignoring the paranoia of being offered something too good to be true for the moment... Why can't something like this ever happen to me...

Ender
Well, hopefully some of these questions will be answered soon and you're not the only one who wishes somehting like this could happen in relaity But we have to take the long, hard road of work and dedication

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
  #8   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:35 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Me? Credit? For what, constant harrassment? LOL

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text