The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 01:44 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel III

Hey, sorry for the lack of stories, hope it's still good. Thanks for all the comments so far. Enjoy...

The Hotel Part 1
The Hotel Part 2

?You almost finished your shift??

?Huh??

I looked up from the grill to see one of my more pleasant co-workers standing in the doorway that divided the kitchen from the staff room. His face was what you?d expect to find from someone working here at this McDonalds reject. Covered in acne and a few of those faint whiskers over his lip. I knew I wasn?t a looker, but I was defiantly better looking than him.

?I thought your shift had ended? he said, scratching his head, sending a few flakes of dandruff into the air. God I was glad I didn?t eat anything from here.

?Almost? I said, flipping another burger and listening to it hiss and spit fat at me.

?Well, have a nice swim? he said with a little guffaw.

?What?? I asked, following his retreating form as he slipped back into the staff room. I saw rain striking the window. ?Great. Wish I?d brought my umbrella?

I started to go back to my post, but I caught a flicker of movement in the window. At first I just assumed it was my reflection, but then I realised there was something wrong. It was me, but I wasn?t in my uniform. I was in a suit, looking very presentable and smart. Then there was a flash and now I was naked, strap to a steel bed, looking shit scared.

And then came the worst sound in the world, an alarm clock.

?Time to get up? someone said, right before the world moved out from under me.

My eyes shot open and I swore as I saw the edge of the bed fly by me and I landed face first on the floor.

?Ouch? I grumped, rubbing my head and pushing myself up.

Across the large bed, the sheets looking like an Arctic wasteland, I saw a towering form of manly muscle. He had a brad back and well rounded shoulders, his thin waist giving him a V shape which led to a very well formed and very round arse. The stud turned slightly, revealing a large set of pecs jutting out above, and a meaty cock swinging to slap against his thick thighs before resting on his balls again. He then dropped down onto the floor.

As the stud?s torso and the tops of his cheeks peeked up form the edge of the bed and then disappeared again only to return, I remembered who the stud was. It was Jake; my neighbour in this weird Hotel. He was still as big as he was last night, and he appeared to be doing push ups. While he was doing his exercises, he looked over at me. The next time his head came up, he gave me a smile and a wink.

?Sleep well?? he asked. He didn?t sound strained at all, like he was just sat down and chatting.

?Erm? I suppose? I said. ?Had a few funny dreams? And I couldn?t move because you were holding me so bloody tight. ?You??

?Great thanks? he chuckled, giving me another grin. ?I like sleeping with a little guy when I?m big?

I resisted the urge to raise my eyebrows at that and instead just turned away. I started to rise, but when I saw what was outside the window, my knees buckled and I had to perch on the edge of the bed.

?What the fuck?? I breathed, my eyes widening.

The empty beach was gone. Now, outside the window was a perfectly serene landscape, including large snowy mountains in the background, a few rolling hills leading down to a sparkling lake in the foreground. There was a large spread of wild flowers dancing in the breeze, which also made the long grass ripple like the sea that had once been there.

While my brain struggled to understand how this had happened, Jake just laughed.

?Relax? he said (still doing his push ups). ?The windows change everyday. Usually around 2 or 3 in the morning?

?Change? How can they change? The building moves??

Another chuckle. ?No, the building doesn?t move. They just change the image on the screen?

?Screen??

I got up and moved closer to the window. If this was from a telly screen, it was very good. Far better than HD? which I?d never actually seen, but still. But it was more than just good visually; I could actually feel a breeze slipping through the glass, carrying with it the woodsy smell of the outdoors. I could even hear a few birds twittering in the trees.

?That?s amazing? I finally said.

Jake gave another chuckle, still keeping up his workout. ?Hey would you mind getting on my back to give me a bit of extra weight??

?Erm? sure thing?

I walked round the foot of the bed towards Jake. He?d stopped, his thick arms holding his body up with his legs tensed and calves bulging. Tentatively, I lowered myself onto his back, sitting on him like chair? a well muscled, rock hard chair that is.

?I didn?t mean sit on me silly? Jake laughed, turning his head to look at me as best he could. ?Lay on me, and put your arms round my neck?

?Oh, sorry? I was suddenly very aware of the fact I was still naked. ?I?ll just put on some--?

?No, no, its fine, just lay down on me?

I hesitated briefly before shifting my body on top of him. My twig like legs slid down his trunk like ones. My groin rested against his well rounded cheeks and I tried not to think too much about it, not wanting to get hard. I rested my chest onto his broad back, wrapping my arms round his neck and resting my head on his. It felt very? awkward. Good, but awkward.

?Comfy?? asked Jake cheerfully, oblivious to my discomfort.

?Yeah? I lied.

?Good?

And he continued his workout, lowering himself down and pushing up. My grip tightened and he chuckled. His butt clenched and relaxed under my groin, the large globes of muscle occasionally squeezing my shaft. God it felt good. I couldn?t help but shudder, feeling the familiar sensation as my cock bloated and started to get hard. Jake noticed.

?Enjoying that?? he asked, clearly proud.

?Uh-hu? I moaned.

He flexed his ass tightly round my cock, making me moan in pleasure again.

?Sorry, should I come back later??

Jake stopped mid press, and we both looked up to the doorway. Leaning against the frame looking sexy as hell was Phil. He was only wearing his sweat pants, showing off his little, well cut pecs and the faint line of definition along his abs.

?You can join in if you want? said Jake, suddenly lurching to his feet and holding me to his back. It was like he was giving me a piggyback. I gripped tighter on his neck, resting my chin on his well rounded shoulder. Just over his pecs I could see the head of his hard cock. Looks like he had enjoyed the workout too.

?Tempting? said Phil, stroking his great jaw line. ?But Doc Nelson wants him for his tests and I need to show him the rest of the place?

?OK? Jake sighed, somehow managing to slide me round his body so I was at his front instead. He gave me a kiss and set me back down. ?Thanks for the sweats and letting me sleep over. See ya?

Phil came into the bathroom to let Jake pass, checking out his bubble butt as the larger guy walked past.

?Nice? he said as Jake closed the front door. ?You let him spend the night??

??Let? isn?t exactly the word I?d use. He kinda came in, flexed out of my sweats and then? erm, just crashed?

?Just crashed huh? He should at least have given you a blow job or something?

After I?d had a quick shower, the on suite bathroom was very spacious and the water was deliciously warm, I left the room with Phil and we toured the rest of the facility. There was a room with two TV?s the size of cinema screens, another with a basket ball court (and a second one with higher and sturdier baskets and reinforced floor). There was a game room, a library stocked with muscle magazines and a few novels with large armchairs big enough for two and finally a little cupboard filled with bottles of?

?Body oil?? I read, picking up one of the bottles and double checking the label.

?Oh yeah,? chuckled Phil, grabbing a bottle himself and slipping it into the side of his sweat pants, ?with all these muscled guys around, of course were gonna need body oil?

?OK? I guess?

?Come on, I gotta give you back to Doc Nelson?

?What is it she?s doing to me now? She?s already done all the tests hasn?t she??

?Not quite. There?s one more test to go. But believe me, it?s the best one?

And on that note, Phil left me at Doc Nelson?s door, the new ones already up and looking bigger than ever. Doc Nelson saw me and waved me in.

?Welcome back? she said, writing away on her clipboard again. ?Take off your clothes and have a seat?

She pointed to a large black chair, similar to a dentist?s, that hadn?t been there the last time I was here. There was a large black box next to it with wires coming out of it, and where there would have been that light on a dentist?s chair, there was a little screen. I took off my sweats and shuffled onto the cold leather. Doc Nelson set her clipboard on the black box, face down unfortunately, and moved the screen up and out of the way. She took the wires, muttering under her breath about the right positions as she placed the circle suction cup thingies at the ends of the wires on to me. They were warmer than I thought they would have been.

They went onto my nipples, my balls, the base and tip of my cock, over my heart, on my sides and even a few on my head. She had to put my curly hair into clips to get to my scalp. I must have looked stupid.

?Now, just watch the screen for me? said Doc Nelson as she pulled a control from her lab coat and pressed a button. The lights switched off and a sheet dropped over the glass doors, plunging the room into darkness. She positioned the screen, which was the only source of light now, in front of my eyes. ?Just relax?

The screen had a bright background with a black letter H revolving in the middle. The H shifted to the top corner of the screen, still turning, and then I was looking at a computer generated version of? me. It looked so real, like I was actually looking at myself. Computer me waved.

I shot an unsure look at Doc Nelson, but she gave me a slap on the shoulder and jabbed at the screen with her pen. Not wanting to get another slap, I looked back at the screen. The computer me was standing in the middle of an empty room, naked. But then my skin shifted, the muscles rippling and tensing. I could see veins rising up and I started flexing? the computer version of me that is. He (I couldn?t think of this computer image as me really) grinned like me as he kept growing, doing all kinds of poses I never could have done, or looked as good doing so. He grew bigger until he was the about 7 feet tall ad covered in large muscles.

He lifted one arm, flexed the massive bicep and gave me a very cheeky wink.

?Wow? I said.

?Hold on? said Doc Nelson, thankfully without the slap.

Suddenly, his chest erupted in thick hair, spreading down his abs over his groin and legs. He turned to show off his big hairy bubble butt. Then the hair retracted and he turned back to face me, now with a huge muscle gut, like he swallowed a beach ball or something. There were solid bricks of abs on that bloated gut. The hair came back briefly, but then retracted again, the gut deflating along with the hair. His dick suddenly plumped up bigger and grew loner, sliding down his leg, getting lifted by his swelling balls.

They kept growing until his balls looked like watermelons and his cock would have made a horse very jealous. It bloated thicker and then suddenly reverted back to a normal kind of big. He started flexing, certain muscles swelling bigger than the rest like his biceps, his deltoids, his thighs, his butt and his pecs.

And then, he suddenly shrank down to his original size, gave me a wave and then sat down.

?OK? said Doc Nelson, concentrating on her clipboard. ?Just one more and that will be all?

?One more what??

The computer me suddenly grew bigger again, but this time he grew beyond the 7 foot mark, his head hitting the ceiling, a mad look of joy in his eyes. His body swelled until it filled the room and the walls fell. He roared with laughter, lifting his arms and flexing those massive biceps as they grew even bigger and bigger. He stood up, a titan of pure muscle towering over everything as he continued to grow. I could see the look of joy in his growing eyes, hungry for more, never wanting to stop growing. His massive cock was hard; the throbbing head level with his jutting pecs. The thing shuddered and erupted, firing and covering the muscle monster in his own seed.

But still he kept growing.

There was a buzz and the image disappeared, plunging the room into darkness.

?Interesting? muttered Doc Nelson, the cover over the doors lifting and the lights flickering on. ?Very interesting?

?What was that all about?? I asked, attempting to sit up, but another slap from Doc Nelson made me stay put.

?Finding your ideal? growth?

?My ideal what??

?Growth, what you think will be best for you. Your reaction to the images showed me that you prefer being smooth, you like large pectorals, you?re more attracted to girth than length in regards to the penis, you also like the gluteus maximus to be larger and? well you would like to be very big. Extremely big if that last image was any proof?

?Is that not normal??

?Oh no. You should have seen Phil?s video?

?So? will I be getting to grow soon??

?Ahh, I see it?s starting to sound appealing now. Your results are almost finished. It shouldn?t be long. Tomorrow at the latest?

Hope you all liked it

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 02:44 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Hooray, another chapter! Thanks! I'm looking forward to the next part.
  #3   Add to gingy123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 04:08 PM

gingy123 is on a distinguished road
Amazing story so far! Before he grows big make sure you have a hot gym encounter with someone huge :P. Maybe Rick? :P
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 04:19 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice! Yum!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 09:26 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Where is this hotel, again? Great stuff!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:14 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
What a fun story!!! Looking forward to your next installment.
Mike
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
bahahahahahahahha "you should have seen phil's video"

hot and fun; def keep gooooin with it, bud!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2009, 03:41 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The HOTEL III

I want to thank you for a very HOT HOT amazing story. Would love for James to get REALLY REALLY HUGE and to see him get it on with Daniel. Please keep writing more. To Me BIGGER THE BETTER is best. I am a 66year old 170lbs. guy. When I was born I weight 3 lbs 5 oz. I Love MUSCLE. It is too late in life to be a Huge Bodybuilder like I wish to be so I get to read your stories and dream. I am not good writer so again please keep going. I hope to see the next chapter soon THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by Terrylee Long; July 25th, 2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: took certin bad language words out
  #9   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2009, 04:33 AM

toughluck
Oh shit, HOT!
  #10   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 06:37 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The HOTEL IV

I was wondering when we are going to see part 4 of the HOTEL?
It is very hot story. I can not hardley wait for James to get really Big and How they do it. That part has not been explained yet.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options