The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 08:10 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
Mysteries of Angkor Part 5

Hey guys,
again, any comments, constructive or otherwise are greatly appreciated. I just want to know if people are reading this or if its just a waste of time. Hope you guys are enjoying as much as I am.
Cheers

Mysteries of Angkor 5

Wow, had we changed. Walking down the street headed for my hotel room I stepped back and took a look at my new traveling buddies. Man, had I done a number on them. Gavin had become a silver haired, elvish looking, irish god at 6?7 with muscle to spare. Dustin had grown thick all over with muscle on top of muscle that would make any man jealous. Pike had grown broad and built with a strong masculine look and had picked up a guy with nice arms that became huge and ripped as the night went on. And the night was still young.

I was a still a little skeptical of this random guy Pike had picked up. I learned his name was Colin but he was rather hushed about what he was doing in Asia. He was from the states originally, Texas I think, but he had come out here to do some importing and exporting or something. Don?t really know. All I know is that Pike was enjoying his company and with my new found size, I could handle anything that would come my way.

On the way back to the hotel, we stopped in at a convenience store to grab some supplies as I was sure it would be a long night. Snacks, protein bars, drinks, and tons of bottles of water (we needed somewhere to mix the powder). I also filled up the bottle that had been carrying the powder with water so we could get started as we walked. We paid the nice cashier, and left.

I took a swig from my water bottle and asked if anyone wanted any, hoping everyone would partake. Colin grabbed it from me and downed the whole thing.

?What the Fuck?!?!? I said. Fucker! That was my bottle and that powder was for everyone. Fuck. Now he had just drank about double what any of the other guys had been given. I had no idea what it would do.

?Relax man, I was thirsty.? Colin replied, ?we got lots of water here?. He gave me a snide grin that I wanted to smack off his face.

?Its alright Trevor, there?s plenty more? Pike jumped in, ?But Colin, that wasn?t cool.?

Colin gave a childish ?my bad? look, but clearly didn?t care.

I cared though because as we walked he started to grow. His body started growing in all directions, slowly but getting faster every minute. He grew taller, reaching 6 feet in a matter of minutes, then surpassing that. His shoulders broadened looking more cannonball like every second. He started to walk differently too, developing more of a swagger as his hams and quads expanded forcing him to roll his legs around each other. His butt rose higher and became a perfect bubble. His pecs became more shelflike and filled his shirt to near breaking point. His lats grew wider, making his arms push out even further from his body but again, the powder seemed to work its magic most on his arms. His arms grew huge, mounded muscle on muscle with deep cuts, beautiful peaks and veins that pumped more blood than ever. His biceps had huge curves and peaks that must have stood at 21 inches. His triceps had been carved by a sculptor out of the back of his arms. He unconsciously flexed his arms and the sleeves of his shirt exploded into tatters making a very loud ripping sound.

We all stopped staring in awe at this new found muscle freak. He stood at 6?2, flexing his arms and laughing. His shirt sleeves had ripped right off and its hem was showing his sculpted abs and slight treasure trail.

?Woah, HAHAHA, Get a load of ME!!!? He said in a deeper more baritone voice. He ripped off his shirt and threw it on the ground, exposing his perfect body for all to see.

?What the hell just happened?? Dustin said, turning to look at me.

?Hey, you?re bigger too!? Pike added, noticing my slight gain from the swig I took earlier.

?Its not just Colin here, Pike since when did you have huge shoulders and an eight pack? Dustin, since when do you where a small shirt? What did you do to us?? Gavin said placing his huge hand on my shoulder.

?I don?t give two shits how this happened, I just want to know how I can get more.? Colin interrupted as he explored his new body with his hands.

?Let?s get back to my place and I?ll explain everything? I told them as we picked up the pace heading back to the hotel.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 11:18 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Definitely NOT a waste of time!!! I'm enjoying it immensely. Great descriptions. Longer chapters might be better.
Mike
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:17 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Enjoying it muchly. :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options