The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 07:06 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Physical therapy

Hey guys this my second story not really been able to think of anything worthy of here but this story should be about 4 parts total including this one. Its the initial Start of the story so there isn't much of anything just the beginning lol

So I?m sitting at home watching TV when an add roles across the screen for basically help with your body I was stunned they offered endowment services, height services, and musculature services. I was stunned an add like this showing graphic images of male genitals at 3:30 in the afternoon. The FCC would?ve had a field day going after those people. So here I was sitting home discontented with myself and everything about me I was short 5?7 maybe 110 if I had fallen in a lake with my winter clothes on I might be 112. But yea I was seriously nothing special, I was short statured with an average to anorexic build. Also my endowment envied a 12 year old boy yea it sucked and I was 20 years old. Never had a meaning full relationship in high school ended when they saw it was although it didn?t end in the classroom, I was bullied taunted and even forced to do chick roles in the drama class productions because as the teacher put it. I didn?t have that obvious buldge like a lot of boys my age.

So yea that add wow, It flooded my mind for days finally after seeing again at the same time for the third day in a row I called my buddy Jake and was like dude have you seen this add? Of course he said no and that he hadn?t heard of those people or even the add. I was shocked because he was well known and even bragged because he watched more TV that anyone in the world. So being any good nerd I could be I did research they had a website wasn?t too big or small and it wasn?t bland at all. All their services were described as painful and took time to fully recover from as well there would be some initial shock over the treatment but that was s described in a patient by patient basis. After compiling everything I had on this company I called Jake and had him come over to see it all. He was shocked because he was almost identical to me in every shape and form. Surprising he jumped me to the question and asked me ?dude you going to do this?? Sure was my reply still unsteady or not as to whether or not it would be a good idea.

Then if not by clockwork 3:30 swung by and the ad appeared on the TV. Jake sat there quite as a mouse taking in everything word for word. Then looked at me and said ?WTf you need to do this dude and if it works for you then hell ill even do it. We sat there for hours debating the pros and the cons to this still not knowing how it would be done and finally after 6 hours of debate I told him I was done and going to bed. As he left he told me to call him after I went in for the initial interview, which I replied with yea ok.
The next morning I woke up around 8:30 on a Friday morning. With the thoughts of last night and all the controversy still flooding my brain, I picked up my phone and made the call. After what seems like forever a nice voice came over the phone says Physical therapy how I can help you. I sat there explained my situation and asked how they could help. The guy whose name was mike told me that for what I wanted would require three stages over the course of 3 weeks and the procedure could go as fast as I wanted but the faster the treatment was given the less recovery time would be needed and I could go straight into the next phase. After going through all the medical information about the procedure we set up and initial appointment to cover the costs of the procedure and the initial paperwork. We set that date for the following Monday, so I would have adequate time to review and think about the procedure to make sure I wanted to do it. Well the weekend went on without hitch almost forgot about Monday until my phone went off reminding me of the Monday morning appointment.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 07:49 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
comments please 39 views? common like it or love it i would appreciate comments
  #3   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 08:24 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
It was short.. but not so short it does display good writing technique. You handle dialogue very good. The premise is good, it is one I can TOTALLY empathize with. Bring on the next chapter.
  #4   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 09:22 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
i like it im dieing for the next part

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size