The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 12:36 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Stepping Into Dad's Shoes - Chapter 11

Part 12 after this will be the last chapter, guys. I'm wrapping this one up, finally. Thanks for all your encouragement!

Otaru

Chapter 11

Aaron had been contemplating his future life when he heard a knock at the door.

?What the hell?? he asked in his gruff deep voice, which he noticed was going to take some getting use to all over again. He opened the door to find a well built man who looked a bit familiar staring up at him. The man wore an expression of awe.

?Yeah,? Aaron said, holding a cigar in one hand and perching an arm on the door in a pose that showed off his swarthy Italian looks.

?It?s me. It?s Steve,? Steve said, grinning wildly and nearly bouncing up and down.

?Steve. Steve who??

?Is that you, Mr. Bentley? Or is it?someone else? Cause the lightning hit me too and when I went back to my place my dad and I changed so that now I?m grown up and he?s just little and-?

Aaron?s eyes grew wide. ?Holy fuck!? Thank god I?m an adult and I?m allowed to curse again, he thought. ?Get?get in here!? He rushed Steve in, checked the hallway to make sure no one overheard, and shut the door again.

Steve looked at the man who he had once had to look way way up at, and realized he had never seen Mr. Bentley at eye level before, or nearly eye level. ?This is so cool. I?m tall!? Steve grinned and he walked around in a sort of daze, touching things to make sure this wasn?t all a dream. Aaron looked at him for a short while himself, rather awestruck by all of the magic that had been taking place.

?So, you got hit by the lightning and?grew up? You didn?t change bodies with your dad??

?No! And so you did do it! Wow! Thanks, Mr. Bentley! Did you change places with Aaron?? Are you?Aaron? Is that you??

?Yeah. Yeah, it?s me.? Aaron smiled wryly. He looked at himself in the mirror. Had he ever sounded that na?ve and young in this big hulking frame that filled out a T shirt to such straining proportions? He smiled as he looked at the handsome devil with neatly buzzed sides and a goatee growing in. He weighed over 200 pounds of pure beef muscle and every day he still couldn?t get over the change. Until his dad and he had gone back to normal, and he had taken his dad?s know how of all things adult. The magic had gone wrong and the only way to correct it had been to take this body back. Someone had to be a mature adult and his dad was now acting like, well, a little kid. He looked at Steve who was scratching his new stubble. Steve used to be a little stick twig of a kid and now he looked like Ryan Reynolds the later years, with glasses and a thicker face, thicker stubble, a real daddy brimming with middle aged muscles.

?Okay. Let?s take it from the top?? Aaron said.

?Wow, is that a cigar?? Steve said, suddenly aware of Aaron?s new habit.

?Yeah, man. I get to smoke now. It?s?such a trip.? He puffed on his Partagas. ?But tell me, how did our spell work on you? What happened? Take me through it all.?

Steve was distracted by the smell of the cigar. It smelled so good. He went through what happened between he and his dad, the lightning that sent electricity through them both and when they awakened an age change slowly took over that sent them reeling backward and forward in time. Now Steve?s dad, Bill (or Billy) who used to be about as mean and angry and verbally abusive as they came, was now a powerless runt and Steve grew really excited as he talked about how dad would never push him around and call him worthless. Aaron was especially interested in Aaron?s new ID card and work ID. It?s like reality had changed to replace Steve as the real dad. No need for a job search or at least an explanation of who they now were. That was convenient, he thought, the magic must be able to manipulate based on need and possibly desire. Steve had wanted this badly, and the leftover magic that he absorbed had made that happen.

Aaron puffed on his cigar as he sat on the couch, taking it all in. He briefly explained the curse, and how now he and his dad had really no choice but to exchange lives, possibly permanently.

?So you?re like, your dad now, totally??

?Well, it?s difficult to explain. I?m still me, but, like, with all his skills. His ability to actually be a man, a man who can do a job, and uh?other things.? He laughed. ?I?ve totally had sex, dude.? Steve?s jaw dropped comically.

?No way!?

?Yeah I brought this woman over last week and lost my virginity. Yeah man, I really fucked her hard. Had her beggin for it.? He puffed. Steve was slowly realizing that the cigar was making him drool.

?Wow. Wow. And you get to smoke cigars! That?s so cool! I wish I could smoke one!?

?Well, nothing stopping us now, you?re a man. Far as I?m concerned your little runt of a father can fucking stay the way he is. Come on, man. I?ll light you up your first cigar! You can be a real man now!? Steve?s eyes lit up. He was absent mindedly rubbing his crotch. Not ever having dealt with puberty or sex and now suddenly being in such a big, horny body, he had never even contemplated the multitude of feelings that now hit him.

Aaron gave his new friend a cigar and showed him how to smoke. After several minutes, Steve was delighting over his new cigar. He took to it like a fish to water. Marveling at the smoke, the flavorful essence of manhood that curled around his nostrils. He had secretly, all his life, pined to smell that smell. He instantly loved it whenever he came across a man smoking a cigar and savored it. He was now giving in to the ultimate taboo and loving every second of it.

?Yeah, that?s right,? Aaron said, curling his own lip around his stogie and rubbing his new short beard.

Steve started rubbing his crotch right in front of Aaron, it was like he?d lost all self control.

?Whoa whoa, take it easy pal.?

Steve grew suddenly nervous and embarrassed. ?Sorry! I think it?s this body, it?s so big and I?m so?this feels so good and I don?t know, it just feels really good to touch it.?

Aaron walked over and put his hands on Steve?s denim covered crotch and felt Steve?s fully erect cock and rubbed it gently. Aaron pulled off the belt that Steve was wearing, and his tighty whities. Steve?s dick flew up and was at full mast. Aaron gently rubbed at the tip and Steve groaned with the cigar in his mouth. He?d never felt anything like this before!

?Come into my room. I?m gonna show you how real men act like men. Yeah I fuck guys. I like having sex with men.? Aaron puffed smoke into Steve?s face and walked him into the bedroom.

After some minor cock play, rubbing their cocks against each other, they set their cigars aside on an ashtray and the next thing they knew their hands were all over each other, exploring all the contours of heavy, unbelievably larger muscles. Their friendship had now turned into a fully blown and masculine sex charged event. Aaron held both their cocks together as he kissed Steve. He took off Steve?s glasses and they weighted themselves onto the bed, which creaked underneath their weight.

?You like that, huh? You like fucking around in your new adult body??

?Yeah,? Steve grinned. ?I?m a little afraid though,?

?Don?t be afraid. I can be gentle.? Aaron held Steve?s hair and stroked it gently, then licked his neck, and upwards onto his stubble. They toyed with their tongues. Steve began to take off his shirt but Aaron took it off for him, then his own. ?Yeah, I look a whole lot better now, don?t I? Now that I?m my dad. Yeah, you like me being bigger than you, with my big muscles. The two big men stroked each other?s naked bodies. The experience of being so muscular so suddenly and with each other with the knowledge that they were now in charge of their fathers made their level of intoxication over the change even more intense. Steve groaned as Aaron sucked on his cock. His eyes bugged as he felt the pleasure of Aaron?s mouth exploring his rock hard cock. He squealed and then made mere squeaks and groans as he did not disappoint. He started fucking Aaron?s face slowly, his face contorted in pure lust.

Hours later, after they had explored a number of sexual acts, and Aaron had soundly fucked him, the two making sure that they didn?t wake up little Jakey, Aaron held Steve in his big athletic arms, which bulged so much that Steve just held them in wonder, kissing them and worshipping them repeatedly until dawn came and the two tired and ragged men knew that they had to go to work and earn the bread of the household. Aaron saw him to the door and they made out furiously as he held Steve against the door. He finally had a friend who understood what he was going through, and what?s more a friend he?d always had who could now join him on this journey of transformation. Steve shyly said good bye and slipped out, to go home, take a shower, and head out for his first day on the construction site. His mind was filling with adult things in a flurry. It was like time was stretching within his mind. He suddenly remembered learning how to drive, how to build things, how to follow construction plans, how to dig with a jackhammer, how to install windows?dozens of things he did not know how to do he now did. He sauntered home and planted himself in the kitchen while some coffee brewed. He had never drank coffee before because he wasn?t allowed. He had not been allowed to do a lot of things, things that even regular kids were allowed to do. His father had been so strict with him that he now knew it to be abnormal and not his fault. Well, maybe getting pushed around just a little bit was just what his father needed to learn how to be a real mature young man, and not some manbaby who pushed around a little kid and made him cry all the time just so he could feel like a big man. Steve wouldn?t do that but payback could be a bitch, sometimes. He smiled. He would make sure dad knew who was now the boss. Guess I should start thinking of him as ?son? he thought. And for that matter Aaron as ?Jake?. He was already pretty awake but being a grown up came with certain physiological differences. He beat his now muscular chest a few times like Tarzan. Grunting he did some push ups on the kitchen floor, then when he got a good enough workout for the time being he took his pumped frame over to drink a cup of black coffee, just as the heard his father?s door open.

?Oh no. It?wasn?t a dream.?

?Fraid not, sonny boy. Now suit up. I?m driving you to school. Oh, did I mention I know how to drive? I do.?

?I?holy shit I don?t! How is this happening??

?It?s the magic, it?s replacing you with me. I wanted to be dad so it made me the dad. I got my wish?son.?

?Magic? What magic? How did you do this??

Steve pounded the ground and enjoyed the sound of his feet hitting the floor, the weight they now carried. He practically towered over his father, brimming with huge hairy pecs and muscular arms while his father was just small and looked like a Hallmark card. He suddenly held his father up and against the wall and tried to look really menacing.

?You?ve been a very naughty daddy. So you don?t get to BE a dad anymore. I am the father from now on. You are my son. And you had better get FUCKING used to it little man!? Steve snarled, trying to look as mean as possible. ?And if you slip up I?ll take you across my knee. So no backtalk and no questioning my goddamn authority. Do. You. UNDERSTAND??

?Y-yes.? Steve tightened his grip and then slowly released his father to the ground. ?Heh. Guess I don?t know my own strength, huh son? And yeah, I?ll be calling you son from now on. I like the sound of that! Now hustle up, junior, you?ve got a big first day of being a kid in front of you. I expect you will be perfectly behaved today at school. Go put some clothes on and brush your teeth. I want you out here in ten minutes.?

As he watched his father obey him, still stunned, he smiled. This was going to be okay. Everything was going to be okay now. He would be a stern father, but fair, and not abusive. He just had to set a new precedent for who was in charge.

It was going to be a great day, he could just tell.

Aaron looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at his face, which had the beginnings of a goatee. Just a few weeks before he?d been pre adolescent, barely able to lift 50 pounds, and now he could easily bench press 300. His muscles strained against his T-shirt. He smiled a confident, winning smile. He put on a smart business shirt and tie, and got ready for work.

Steve was at home with his new situation, laying down the rules for his new son. He was now indefinitely the Dad of the house again. He got breakfast ready and got dad out of bed. Of course, he had purposefully changed their bodies once more with the help of grandpa Pete?s spellbook. That and the magic ring he now wore at all times. He figured it would avoid temptation on Dad?s part.

They went over things. Jake was sullen but at least he could do his schoolwork. He could no longer function as an adult since the body transfer the second time didn?t transfer over any of his adult knowledge. Aaron had wound up with that and with Dad running around in an adult body but with a kid mind, it just wasn?t a good situation for anybody.

Still, it was strange. He was beginning to wonder where the line blurred between him and Dad now. How much had he become like his father and vice versa? He was still the same Aaron deep down. They still had the same likes and dislikes and personal philosophy, Aaron?s worldview was largely the same as his fathers. He had never gone through adolescence, and never diverted away from anything politically but Dad didn?t have much of an interest in politics anymore, but cartoons were heavy on his mind.

?Do you miss it? I mean, do you miss knowing how to do all the things I can do now??

Jake thought about it. ?I do, but?what can we do? I can?t go into a grown up body with a kid ability. I?m still the same me, but my mind just doesn?t have the know how. It?s like I?ve become half you and half me. It?s gonna take some getting used to.? He paused and then looked up at his son. ?Are we going to stay like this??

?I have to call Grandpa Pete and talk more to him about it. I don?t know. All I know is I had to do this for your own good, dad. I love you.? He crouched down and hugged his dad gently. ?I?m sorry if you?re miserable being a kid again, but hey, I think you?ll have fun today. Just, try and make the best of it. Okay, buddy?? He clapped dad on the shoulder. He had been doing more and more things like that, taking the alpha male leadership role, often doing things he had never done before. It was bewildering but exciting at the same time. ?And?as far as anyone else knows, you?re Aaron and I?m Jake. I?ll let you call me by my real name at home but in front of anyone else, you should call me Dad.?

The next few days stretched like an eternity for Jake. Aaron drove him to school and picked him up. Aaron mentioned a few things like a model shoot that he posed for but stopped because Jake didn?t feel like hearing about it. Aaron was getting to live his life as a super muscular executive and making progress with their big gym equipment accounts. Everyone was very happy with Aaron?s work. Each day, Aaron would invite Steve over so the new kids could hang out. Jake at least could relate to little Billy and what he was going through, even though Aaron and Steve were pretty intent on keeping Billy as a child. Jake had wondered if that was okay but he didn?t want to question his son. His son was now in charge and it just didn?t seem right anymore. Aaron was the parent and he was just the child. He tried to make the best of it and play with Billy, who was always way more sullen and gave bad looks to everyone.

Steve didn?t seem to care. He was on top of the world. His new construction job was great. Every night he and Aaron were exploring each other?s bodies.

?I still can?t get over how big we are now,? he said as Aaron rubbed massage lotion on his enormous hairy pec. Aaron nibbled at his neck. They were in Aaron?s room, formerly his dad?s.

?I know. Everything that was my dad?s is now mine. His deep voice. His huge body. Look at me and how fucking big I am,? he said, getting on top of Steve. His biceps were flexing as he kept his arms straight, making the muscle contort for Steve?s pleasure.

?You?re just so big!?

?Yeah, I can bench press 300 pounds easy. No fucking problem. Go to the gym every day. Work out my pecs and my arms and my huge legs. I can fit into all of my dad?s huge clothes now, his huge jeans and shirts?? They kissed more and Aaron outweighed him, held down his lover as they embraced, Aaron?s huge bulk wrapping around Steve, hairy and oiled they twisted over and over with their legs contorting. Aaron began to fuck Steve and they both enjoyed sex a lot now. It was still pretty new to them, but they really wanted to fuck as much as possible. After they were done, they came out and spent some time with the kids. It seemed to Aaron like he could get used to this, to being the dads.

For Jake, school was both boring and rigid. He had to do what everybody told him to do. He had no freedom to do what he wanted. He hated it. He hated having to go back to the rigmarole of tests and studying and spending all of the time at home doing homework. He just wanted to fool around like he used to without having to worry about what he had to memorize for subjects he didn?t care about. Or subject he liked but taught in a way that just seemed condescending to him. He had done all of this before, his memories were still there somewhat and it felt like he was just doing a big rewind. He hated the monotony of it. He hated that his son now got to experience all of the things that he used to enjoy. Aaron enjoyed beer after work, and he was entitled to it, being the breadwinner. Sometimes he would smoke a cigar with Steve. The two of them smelled like men. Smelled like testosterone and muscles and sweat and tobacco smoke and he longed for those days. He didn?t have the ability to retain how to do adult things but he remembered that he enjoyed them.

Finally, after a week of this, Grandpa Pete showed up the next weekend.

?Hey, Dad. I mean, Grandpa. Sorry, I just?it?s being Dad so much.?

?I understand,? Pete said, stepping inside. Pete was an ex military silver haired fox with buzzed sides and a fairly ripped body for an older guy. ?It?s confusing and this whole mess hasn?t really been resolved yet. How are you??

?Great! I mean, I know dad hates it but I love being so big and strong. I?m doing really well at work. I know how to do everything!? Aaron was showing his old self, still so excited at being in a new life with responsibilities.

?If you don?t mind, I?d like to talk with little Jake.?

?Sure. Hey, Dad! Grandpa Pete is here!?

Jake looked up as his dad came in the room. They talked alone for quite some time and when Pete came out he looked at Jake and said ?We need to change this. We can?t just let him be a child anymore. It?s killing him. He hates it. He?s unhappy because he still remembers being him.?

?Maybe?we could erase his memory of that. Make him think he was always me.? Aaron found himself saying.

?No! There?s another way to do this although I?m not sure if it?s a wise one. I thought of transferring some years to him, making him old enough to be an adult legally.?

?Yeah but how do I explain that to the authorities. Someone would notice.?

?I thought of that. So there is one other option.?

?Which is?no.?

?We need to find someone to swap him with.?

?But that means we?d have to take care of someone in his body, someone who? Who do we choose??

?I don?t know. But we have to do something. And I will be staying the night. We?ll figure this out. Now, as to Steve and his dad, I?d like to meet them. This new relationship of yours complicates things a lot, Aaron. You are pretty damned determined to stay in Jake?s body, take over his life, aren?t you??

Aaron adopted an adult pose, and thought hard on it. ?I think it?s just meant to be. I feel happy with his life. I don?t want to give it back. This body?I love it. I love the power of it. I love being able to be in charge at work. I love it. I don?t want to go back, I can?t now, now that I know what it?s like.?

?So we have two of you who want that bodybuilder body, but only one of you can have it. And I don?t think we should attempt yet another swap between you two, it could be really dangerous.?

So they worked out different plans. Who could take over being Aaron? At least for the purposes of outside appearances? There was Kurt Grundle?s dad, the corporate lawyer. There was Jimmy but he couldn?t do that to him. There was Geoff the cute blond skater boy in a suit. There was?

?Jim.?

?Who??

?Jim. He works out at the same gym as me. He?not the same Jim as Jimmy. Another friend of Dad?s. I met him the other week. He?s a big guy. And from what I know he has had a lot of financial problems. He isn?t very happy. I actually have talked with him on the phone several times this week. He really hates his life. I think?maybe if I could talk him into switching bodies, he would like a second chance at life.

Aaron phoned Jim.

?Hello, Jim? It?s Jake. How is everything going??

?It sucks, dude. I have nowhere to go. I got fired from my job. Unemployment?s run out. I have no savings. I have no one to stay with. It?s just all over for me, dude. All I have is my body and that won?t pay the bills. I?m thinking of becoming a stripper but all the jobs are gay ones. I?m not gay and man, I just?I don?t even know, man. I don?t know what I?m going to do.?

?Why don?t you come over tomorrow? Will you need a place to stay??

?I will at the end of the month. Are you saying that you could help me out? Cause I don?t know anyone else that could do that for me right now, bro.?

?Yeah. Yeah, I think I can help you out.?

?Holy shit, thank you Jake. I never would have expected this from you. Thanks a million. I?ll call you soon.?

?Just come over tomorrow at 7 and we?ll go over the details of you moving in.?

?Jake, you are the best friend, man. Thank you. THANK YOU.?

?No. Thank you,? Aaron said, after he hung up.

?Are you sure about this?? Pete asked.

?No. But we?ve got so many mixed up bodybuilders with new souls, what?s one more?? Aaron smiled. Pete looked at him worriedly as he took a cigar and went outside to light it up. Aaron smiled cockily as he sucked on the fragrant La Flor and adjusted his suit. Things were looking up and there was nothing that he couldn?t take care of. He was Jake Bentley now and not Aaron. He was beginning to realize that he was thinking of himself as Jake. Jake the bodybuilder. Jake the man. Jake the giant muscled freak that could walk down the street in a T shirt and always attract stares. He could flex his pec at a girl at the corner and make her oogle him. Women everywhere touched him. That was something that turned him on, just knowing that they all wanted a piece. They would often let a hand glide when he walked down the street, just the slightest touch that they would do in a very offhanded manner. As if they couldn?t help themselves. They probably got wet just thinking about him and his bulk. And he fucking deserved it. He worked hard for this body now, for this sweaty, glistening perfection. He sucked the cigar and exhaled the woodsy perfume of it. He was a man now and not some silly little boy. He loved his dad, but not enough. Not enough to give up all this. He felt a bicep. So big. So corded. So strong he could easily intimidate virtually any guy he came across, make a lot of guys sick with desire.

?Hey. Peters.?

?Y-yes, sir.?

?This report is a joke. Do it over and don?t think of pawning it off on anyone else. The next time I catch you doing that you?re fired.?

?I..I?m sorry, sir.? The man stammered, as many did now in his huge presence. Jake put his hands on his hips. ?Get to work.? He walked away with a little smirk on his face. He felt like jacking off to this!

He was a virtual god to be worshipped and he had found spells to make himself even bigger. He could take muscle from other guys. He could swap larger and smaller men, meting out their fates as he saw fit. He could find someone for Grandpa Pete to take years from so he could become a young stud again.

He could do all that.

He could do anything he wanted. He had stepped into his Dad?s shoes. And he liked the way they felt, to walk a mile in his shoes wasn?t enough. He wanted to walk around in them for good.

The next morning, Jake, as he now thought of himself, got up and made a fresh pot of coffee. He looked at himself in the mirror as he put a wife beater shirt, flexed a solid arm that out until it looked like a mound of solid sex. He never stopped loving his arms and his chest, his wide back. His presence, so towering and completely sexual. His arm so powerful, his chest so impermeable. He rubbed his muscles in wonderment. He put on a trenchcoat. He was fully used to being an adult sized but looking at how adult and virile and hot he was filled him with pride. He was a fully adult type grown up dude. The world loved him, loved looking at him, and why wouldn?t they?

But it had come at a price, and he needed to fix that.

?Son, you ready? I need to drive you to school.?

He got his son ready for school. His son. His father who had become his son. It was like one of those father son body switch movies only the ending had changed. They had stayed in their new bodies. But his father was depressed and miserable in his new role as a child, sullen and quiet. His dad didn?t deserve to miss out on all the things he had been able to do just a few weeks prior.

In the car, Jake told his son that Jim would be coming to live with them.

?Jim, my old gym buddy? And not Jimmy, right? Jim, who?s built like a bus??

?That?s him. Bigger than me, even. Huge. So..how?d you like his body??

?What? WHAT!? Aaron?s little kid voice shrieked. He had been Jake once but had taken on the name of Aaron for convenience.

?Yeah, dad.? Jake continued. ?See, I can do pretty much anything now. I?ve already been experimenting this week with some magic. And, well, let?s just say that I?ve come up with this idea to put things right. You want to be big and adult again, right??

?Right! I?m still me, I just don?t have my grown up skills. But-?

?If you switch again you still won?t. That was a fluke. But I?m pretty sure you?ll like being James, I mean, with his size and your smarts you could probably go places. In fact, I already lined ?James? up a few interviews.

?You?ve gotten this all planned. But he?ll be stuck as a little kid.?

?I?ll talk him into staying in your body. Someone has to. Just leave it to me. And have a good day at school, son.?

?I will, Dad. Thanks!? Jake watched Aaron bolt to school, happier to be there than at any point in the last few weeks.

Jake went to work. He had indeed been testing his magic. With his new ring he had taken a quarter inch there and a quarter inch there from the few assholes from Morphcorp visiting that he didn?t like. They were swaggery and rude and filled with contempt for anyone and liked to look down on his employees. He had taken five pounds there and five there. He had shot up to 6?5? but no one had said anything. He guessed it had to do with being vice president. People now looked at him different, paid even more attention to him. He guessed that they were telling themselves that it had to be the promotion that made him look taller, or maybe it was his suits or shoes. He had filled up slowly from about 200 to 240 pounds. Every inch of him heaved muscle. He made Olympia contestant status now. When he spoke, people jumped. They leapt to make things work for him. They flustered constantly in his presence. Just one harsh word was enough to make most of the smaller guys in the various offices apologize profusely. And he was loving every second of it.

That night, Jim, or James as his friends called him, brought a few suitcases up to Jake and Aaron?s apartment. When Jake answered the door, and shook his hand, he was overcome with emotion. He noticed that for some reason Jake was at his eye level. He could have sworn that he had been shorter but maybe that was because he hadn?t seen him in a while. Or maybe it was because he was so used to having to look down on other people. Tall and big. He was a beefy, tanned, blond Nordic fucking god of a man. But he had spent all his money on parties and other foolish things. Electronics that he didn?t need, all to impress the ladies. Occasional call girls, higher end ones. Just because he could. Fast rides, which had broken down and now all he had was his crappy car that barely got him to Jake?s place. He felt so big and yet so small at the same time. Jake introduced him to his son Aaron, a little blond kid who was skinny as a twig. James noticed the kid was really enthusiastic to meet him and didn?t seem to mind him being here. Which was good, because he wanted to impose as little on this family as possible. He just felt like such a failure. After dinner and Aaron went to bed, he and Jake watched some TV together and shared some beers.

?So, what are your plans now, big guy??

?I?I don?t even know, bro. I?ve applied to a couple gyms but no one will hire me.?

?What happened to your old job??

?Well?it?s kind of hard to talk about. But see, I kind of blew up at this one guy. I sort of got in a fight with him. He was totally being an asshole. He was really rude and hitting on another coworker and she really didn?t want his bull. But I don?t know my own strength I guess. I sort of pushed him lightly, you know for me, but he fell back hard. I lost my job right then and there. It was so embarrassing. God, I just don?t know what I?m going to do. I have no where else to turn. I?m thinking of just doing some?well?I was going to start stripping.?

?What if I told you there was an alternative to that?? Jake said, with a twinkle in his eye.

?Alternative? What do you mean??

?What if I were to tell you that you could wake up tomorrow and be a kid again, without a big bodybuilder body to keep up? Would you take it?? Jake took a swig of beer.

?Shit, I don?t know, man. Sound room and board. Life has been kicking my ass lately. I guess I wouldn?t because I?d have to go live with my parents again.?

?Right but what if it was with a friend. Just hypothetically??

?Well, I can?t believe we?re actually talking about this. I would have to give up my muscles and having sex. So?probably not. So what is this alternative of yours.?

?Well, you can stay here on the couch for the time being. My dad Pete is in the guest room for now. And lately I?ve been thinking of getting a house, moving out of the apartment. It?s time. You?re welcome to come with.?

?You don?t have to do that. I mean, I just need to get on my feet again.?

?Well, we?ll talk about all our options tomorrow. Okay, buddy??

?Yeah, sure. Sure, I better turn in.?

Jake turned off the lights except for one and went to his room. Steve was at home, giving him some room to do his little experiment. He rubbed his magic ring. He went to the book and began to make preparations. When James was asleep, he stepped over the Nordic god, whose feet stretched over the sofa (it could really barely contain his massive frame) and silently made some chalk symbols all over the room. He waved some powder (a combination of spices and Aaron?s skin) and dusted his friend.

Going back to his room, he laid out the bare essentials of the same curse that had trapped he and his father originally, only he did not leave room for a switch back. This was going to be a one way trip?

The first moment James lifted his eyelids he knew something was wrong. Daylight streamed into the room. His bed was huge. Did Jake put him on his own bed? Why was everything so huge? He had to be dreaming. His hands weren?t this small. He didn?t have huge arms. It had to be a dream. He walked into the hallway. It was a mansion! Everything was so tall. And suddenly he was looking up at his friend Jake?way up!

?Oh good?you?re up.?

James ran to the bathroom and flipped on the light in a panic. He looked at the reflection of a skinny blond boy.?

?Don?t panic. Don?t panic, James.?

Halting steps. Short breaths. Everything seemed dizzy and confusing. A blur of cold tile and his friend?s legs and he ran past into the living room to look at his own body, still asleep.

Aaron stirred. He had once been a grown up, and his name had been Jake. He tore off the blanket and scratched himself. He seemed a lot itchier. He noticed quite dramatically that his feet were over the legs of the couch.

?Whoa! My voice! It?s so deep! It worked! I?m a grown up! I?m a grown up! And I?M HUGE!!!!?

Aaron?s former voice began to scream. Jake was there at his side. ?Hey, hey hey hey. No screaming. It?s okay. Just sit down.?

?What the fuck is going on? How can this be happening?!?

?I bet I could lift a truck now! Wow, I can?t believe it, I?m even bigger than you!? Aaron said to Jake.

Things were definitely confusing. Jake patiently began to explain to a bewildered child the strange events that had occurred thus far.

?And so, I?ve decided to give you another chance. I am going to leave you in my former body to be a kid again. My dad is now in an adult body again. He doesn?t have your maturity but he does have the right to be grown up after I had to take on the mantle of Man of the House. So. Here is the deal. I will leave you in this body for a full month. If you want to trade again at the end of that time I?ll find someone else to be my son. But I really want it to be you, Jake. I can raise you as my son until you turn 18 and then, we can switch you again if you want something a little more studly. So? What do you say??

?You?re not going to give me my body back, are you, you fucker??

?No can do, paisano. But you weren?t really doin? much with it, anyway.?

The entire time the new James was flexing and posing, picking up some free weights in the corner and trying them out.

?Fuck yeah, I?m getting laid tonight. I?m gonna drink some beer and have a cigar again. Thanks for the body, James.?

?Yeah, don?t mention it!?

?James, think about it. Think about how miserable you?ve been. I can take care of you. I love you. I can be your dad. You can have the childhood and teen years you never had. You grew up hard and poor and never had a nice school or clothes or a chance to make a real buck. I can give you all that.?

?But I?ll be a midget!?

?No, you?ll be a boy. But you?ll be fifteen or sixteen soon enough in a few years and then I can modify you. Make you the football star. Pump you up with muscle. Make you a freak, and everyone will envy you.?

?You can do all that??

?I can do anything.? Jake spread his arms with a winning smile.

The new James, who had been Jake before and then Aaron, loved the thrill of his new body. ?Oh, son. Can I call you son again??

?Well not in public Dad, but yeah, I think we can return to that.?

The two burly, incredibly huge bodybuilders hugged and Jake felt James? strength. It more than overpowered his own. His father was finally bigger than him again. He smiled.

?I love you, Dad.?

?I love you, son. And I love this gruff new voice and goatee. And tats, I never had those before. They really bring out by fuckin? guns. LOOK at those puppies. Go on, feel.?

?OOOhhhhh, daddy.? Jake felt up his father?s bicep. His father looked at him lovingly.

?I guess there is the subject of where we go from here, now.? Pete said surveying them all.

?How long have you been there, Grandpa?? Jake asked the man who was technically his body?s father.

?Well, long enough to see your plan is working out. But let?s just all be careful and keep this absolutely mum and to ourselves, hmm? No telling anyone about this, uh?well I guess I?ll call you Aaron now. I?m your new Grandpa. I?m Pete.?

?Nice to meet you,? Aaron, as he was now accepting himself to be, shook hands.

?So,? Jake began. ?It?s the weekend. I have some time off. How about we go find you someone to trade some years with you??

?Not before breakfast!? They all laughed.

?Come on. We should all go out to celebrate.?

?Mister James, do you have any clothes I can wear?? the new James said, smelling his armpits, which were heavy with sweat and manly odor. He rubbed them appreciatively.

?In the duffel bag, kid. I mean Jake. I mean?look I?ll just call you James. It?s easier.?

?I know it?s like totally confusing, right?? James smiled and nodded his head like a kid. He still had a lot of kidlike tendencies but the book said that he might become more James-like over time. Just a bit. None of the rough cockiness or hesitancy to accept responsibility for anything, of course. But with great power came confidence. And he was showing that in spades as he trotted his new stuff around the room.

Soon, they were all prepared, though awkwardly in their new bodies for Aaron who used to be James and James who used to be Jake and Aaron. Now they all looked like a family and maybe they even would be, Jake thought.

I can do anything I like, Jake thought. The world is out there for the taking. And next up on the list was getting Grandpa Pete youthified. That would take some doing. But for now he would settle for a nice pancake breakfast and enjoy his time with his newfound wealth ? his new son, his new dad, and his soon to be new grandpa.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:25 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
As enjoyable as it's been, I agree that a natural conclusion could be forthcoming. My poor old head boggles at the transformations of transformations. I am looking forward to chapter 12.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options