The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:30 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
Jimmy's Jimmy

This is my first story. Please excuse the grammar mistakes that I am sure pervade the work.

Jimmy's Jimmy

A glob of sweat hit the ground in front of Jimmy as he heaved another breath. God I hate sweating. His whole body was on fire. The new track coach had been running them through “rape” practices as the colloquialism went. Jimmy had just completed the final lap of the practice and felt as if he could collapse then and there and sleep for days. His mid-section was in the throws of breathing pain and his heart was racing, but besides that he felt wonderful. Got to love that runner’s high. I am soaked. Sweat had turned a large V on the back of his grey shirt dark.

He leaned over to help ease his exasperated diaphragm. His hands found themselves on the top of his thighs and he could help but take a moment to admire his progress. Those “rape” practices really had done their work. Jimmy had always been a good runner and as such had always had great legs. For most of his life though this greatness had been definition. This past year had broken into the realm of bulk. Every night after practice as he lay in bed he could almost feel them growing. The progress was slow to be sure but after 7 months the results were pretty terrific. Not only where his thighs now tight in his compression shorts but they nearly filled the athletic shorts he wore. This created a bit of awkwardness in the groin area. He hadn’t expected that a change in his legs would cause a change in the way his package looked as well, but as his thighs grew they pushed his medium endowment forward causing it to be far more visible. This brought more than a few looks from the females (and a male or two) on the track team.

While some men would respond to these looks with pride in their loins, Jimmy only blushed. He was quite embarrassed by his now nearly fully developed sexuality. He often found himself thanking God that the compression shorts caught and held back erections. There were more than a few attractive females who ran track and as such Jimmy might have been forced to face one of his greatest fears, a public erection, had it not been for the compression shorts anti-erection abilities. Today, though, there was no threat of an erection scare. The guy’s team was running by itself with the girls coming to the track in a bit.

Jimmy had caught his breath and his pain had receded. All that remained was that good feeling, that so-called runner’s high. Man I LOVE THIS FEELING. He took a large breath of air standing to his full height, which to be frank, wasn’t much. That’s when he felt it. A hand clamped down on his right shoulder and he found himself in the side-by-side walking embrace on one of three males on the track team that had noticed Jimmy’s more prominent…well…jimmy. It was awkward, both men knew it, but the embrace continued. Included in the unfortunately normal nature of their immensely odd conversation, which almost always ended with Jimmy feeling embarrassed, there was something else. Jimmy couldn’t put his finger on what it was. It was somewhat akin to the sharp sting of a bug bite, but there was no lasting pain. Jimmy brushed it off as a brief introduction to the pain he was about to endure in another conversation with a guy who just didn’t get how guys talk to one another.

Jimmy’s interloper was named Ralph, and his nature was as awkward as name. He was somewhat taller than Jimmy, but by far less attractive. He had the lowbrow of a stereotypical Eastern European Villain. He was heavily haired, in the unattractive rather than attractive way. His coarse beard that had arisen during the day at school was at best patchy at worst disgusting. His look was only matched in off-puttingness by Ralph’s way to completely botch social interaction. He was one of those guys one just couldn’t figure out. He could be seen giving the “eye” to either gender at anytime. He clearly had his favorites, but even these seemed to abide by no normally conceived human logic. He would undress the most attractive female in the school and then immediately jump to the least attractive male. The only consensus that had been reached concerning his remarkably visible and odd behavior was that no one liked it.

Jimmy, however, thought of himself as a nice guy, and nice guys don’t tell people off. Jimmy had given clues to Ralph. He had never shown any kind of interest in what Ralph was saying and always kept his answers (which were often given to the most random and awkward of questions, a good example: Hey, Jimmy have you ever had a wet dream?) quick. Mind you, he never lied to Ralph. He always answered truthfully, as he thought of himself as a nice guy, but he kept his answers as short as possible (in response to the example above Jimmy had merely responded, once).

Back in the present, Jimmy was preparing himself for another awkward conversation. Ralph opened as he almost always did with a slew of pleasantries.

Hey

Hey

How are you doing today Jimmy?

Pretty well

What did you think of the workout today?

It was hard. Haha, he said hard. It would be nice if he were hard right now. Did he really just giggle at the word hard? You have to be kidding me. Ralph began to slow the pace of their combined walk. Sigh. Is he really going to drag this out? Don’t do that, for some reason or another he doesn’t know any better. Oh boy, I can’t wait. A few more moments now.

How are classes going? Almost everyone else is in the locker room. This is going to be perfect. Almost everyone else is in the locker room. I am sure he is going to jump some kind of really really awkward question like that time he asked me for my dick measurements. Why did I answer that? For heavens sake, why did I know? The last of the track guys wandered back into the building shooting a final jesting glance back at their entrapped teammate and his awkward consort.

Well enough. Something was off. Below the pit of his stomach something inside Jimmy switched. Somewhere between his groin and ass a switch was hit. That was odd. Jimmy took a breath forgot the second odd sensation of the conversation and tried to formulate his next move. Whoa. Another far more intense sensation shot out from that same place deep in Jimmy’s abdomen. What the hell is that? This sensation registered on Jimmy’s face. It begins, and I have a front row seat. He is going to be amazing. I am going to see EVERYTHING, finally. There was something growing inside Jimmy. Something deep in the back of his mind he knew he couldn’t control. He realized that Ralph was staring at him. The awkward man was visually concentrating on him with a focus Jimmy had never seen before.

Jimmy’s hips twitched involuntarily and his pelvis thrust into the air. Jimmy looked down in horror as his package made a clear outline against the side. Oh no. OH YES. There it is. I knew it was larger than he thought. Seeing Ralph’s eyes widen at the sight of Jimmy’s briefly raised package, threw Jimmy into a rage he had never felt before. You’re behind this, whatever this is…OH MY GOD. A wave of feeling filled every cell of Jimmy’s body. His mind quickly wondered to the first time he had jacked off. Oh no, I can’t cum. Not here, not in front of him. Try to control it. OH SHIT. A second wave emanated from the source of it all. Jimmy’s throat let out a shallow and constrained sigh. Ralph clearly did not wear compression shorts as his gym wear was now sticking out. Dear lord he is large. No one had expected much of Ralph but it seemed as if the only place he had been gifted was his groin which now standing at attention strained the elastic that hung around his thin waist. Seeing Ralph’s near massive hard-on only increased Jimmy’s furry.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? Such anger, such masculinity. He really is quite a man. What the fuck is he smiling ab….OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! Jimmy’s hips twitched again and his knees joined in the movement and buckled slightly. His arms, not wanting to be left out flung out revealing the dark pit stains that once dry were now starting to become soaked again. Now the real fun begins.

Jimmy’s body was once more on fire. Every muscle fiber was filled with a sensation of warmth. Meanwhile, every pore of his body was now gushing with sweat. In the midst of the third wave of near orgasmic feeling something had changed again, another switch had been hit. Jimmy’s breathing was heavy then labored. He glared at Ralph with a mix of fury and fear. The fire that burned across Jimmy’s body was most intense in his crotch and it was here that the second switch began its work. Am I getting hard…no…this is something different…what is going on? Jimmy, whose body was still in a situation of semi-tension, glanced down at his crotch. His gym shorts normally draped over his package giving it a rough outline, this was changing. The glimpse one normally got of Jimmy’s package was become more and more a full view. I…I’m getting bigger….oh wow. The change was slow at first, but became faster and faster as time progressed. Jimmy looked at Ralph with searching eyes. What’s happen…OOH GOD.

This most recent convulsion was two much for Jimmy’s legs. They gave out fully and he found himself in the grass. His pelvis was still tense and his pelvis was now pushing his dick towards the skies with incredible force. Ralph just watched with wonder at the transformation-taking place in front of him.

The glorious sensation that had made its home in Jimmy’s dick and balls moments earlier began to be replaced as he lay on the ground. The compression shorts were doing their work and a remarkable pain was growing, a pain Jimmy couldn’t help to vocalize after a moment lying on the ground. AAAGHHHHH. My shorts, my shorts. What’s happening? SHIT, I didn’t think of that. Should I intervene? AAAAHHHHHH. Shit. Well, I am going to have to do something. Without another thought Ralph jumped down and started to work Jimmy’s gym shorts off. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU….OHHHHHHHH….AHHHH. Jimmy’s pelvis shot up again. His bulge was massive now, nearly Ralph’s size.

I’m helping you. Ralph had Jimmy’s gym shorts off, and the newly grown bulge was now fully in sight. Jimmy’s dick was fully visible and pushing trough the tense fabric with great force. Ralph grasped the band of the compression shorts. AGGHHHHHHHH. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO M….OHHHH MY GOD. As Jimmy’s pelvis thrust into the air once more Ralph gave one good tug on the compression shorts and two things happened. The shorts gave way and both them and Ralph fell to the ground in front of Jimmy, and Jimmy’s long constrained package emerged into its true new form. The sun was now setting, and the long strong column that now arouse from Jimmy’s abdomen struck a brilliant shadow against the sun from Ralph’s viewpoint. DON’T CUM. There is still more to see. YYYEESSSSS. THIS IS WONDERFULL. Jimmy could finally see what now lived between his legs and he couldn’t help but shout, I’M HUGE.

The removal of the shorts had a further effect. It was as if the transformation had been held back by the constraint of the shorts. The beast in Jimmy’s body had been let loose and now streamed through his veins. It started in his thighs. That feeling he had witnessed at night was back with a thousand times more intensity. The rhythmic seizing of his pelvis engulfed his thighs as well and they soon began to engorge as his packaged has. As the growing engulfed his calves as well he felt the massive power his new thighs contained. They were mounds beneath his proud column. As his calves tensed up and began to match his thighs, Jimmy felt his ass perk and begin to swell. His pelvis even when on the ground was forced up by his increasingly meaty rear. Jimmy couldn’t believe what was going on. He was stunned into silence by the newness of his half naked body and the intensity of the pleasure that seemed to hold him on the brink of orgasm. He flight on the edge of a void. It was as if the moment of no return before ejaculation would go on forever. Jimmy wanted it to be so. He didn’t want it to end. He wanted to lie there in the sunset staring at his pulsating member and growing new body until the end of time, but this was not to be.

Jimmy was pulled from his brief daydream by the wrenching of his back and arms upward. He could see his abs for the first time since this started. They were almost squirming, vibrating was a better term. They were vibrating and pushing up and outward. He watched as they went from the barely visible to the rock solid in a matter of seconds. Jimmy knew what was next and glanced one last time at his biceps and chest to see what they once looked like as he felt his back push his body away from the ground as it widened.

The feeling seized his chest and arms all at once. It was the most intense feeling yet. Jimmy felt he must have looked like a fish out of water flopping about. His arms and chest, back and neck all convulsed as once. His head, which had once, flapped about at the whim of the rest of the body became secure as his neck widened and firmed to match his back. He glanced down to see his pecs break out in all directions pulling his arms in by the force of their vibrations. As his arms shot into view he could see his bicep morphing quickly. He had never had very big arms. That was changing and quickly. With ever tense the ball that occupied his upper arm grew to a new level until soon it was larger than a baseball. All the same his triceps bulged forward all the more with each movement of the arms. All the while his chest expanded outward nearly obscuring his column of a penis from view. He couldn’t see them but his shoulders too were reaching outward completing the vision of the new Jimmy. As the convulsions continued and his body found itself nearly at its final size Jimmy felt a new sensation grip his body. It started where his rather small bush sat at the base of the column, and spread across his abs. It was not until this sensation spread across his chest that he realized what was going on. Hair, which had never much graced his body was pushing itself through his skin. This was not the last sensation though, and Ralph knew it. Throughout all this Ralph had watched form where he sat, harder than he had ever been. He put all his energy into holding back. With the emergence of the hair he knew his time as come.

The final sensation started where all others had began, in that place between Jimmy’s dick and ass. It was a greater pleasure than he had ever known. It grew quickly and he felt even more now than ever that he was about to cum. His hands gripped the grass. He took in a deep deep breath and his whole body prepared for the coming explosion of pleasure. He felt his pelvis lift to the air once more. Only the tip of his head, the very end of his toes, and his hands were on the ground. It was now that Ralph did his work. He quickly slid his body beneath the arching Jimmy. Jimmy’s weary body gave out and came down. The heavily pre-cumed member of Ralph slid somewhat forcefully into Jimmy’s anus. Both men were utterly surprised by this event. YYYEEESSS. Jimmy’s eyes widen as the tip of Ralph’s remarkable head reached his prostrated and began bathing it in cum. The final switch had been hit and all of Jimmy tension shot back from his body towards his dick. THIS IS IT. HOLY GOD. It flew up his massive shaft and shot out the tip of his dick in fountains of cum.

Last edited by rmudge17; March 3rd, 2011 at 10:28 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
To be honest, the title made me laugh and instantly drew me in. I knew what was going to happen, but meh... The only problem I see with your story is the lack of quotations around dialogue and some spelling errors.

Spellchecker - Online Spell Check Form

That site will help you out with spelling and some common grammar mistakes. However, I didn't see any grammar mistakes from the first read-over.

Last edited by Zap; April 10th, 2010 at 11:06 AM.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
It didn't involve muscle, but I don't see a problem with it (others might).
what? it had a whole growth scene? jimmy got seriously buff... 0.0

meanwhile, i agree with the rest of what you said--spelling errors and un-quoted dialogue/thoughts...got a lil confusing.... :\

meanwhile meanwhile, i reeally hope ralph takes a double dose of whatever he gave jimmy ;D mmm hot stuff all the same, man
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to Beasts!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 10:55 AM
lurking

Beasts! is on a distinguished road
silly title... great story!
  #5   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 11:06 AM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
what? it had a whole growth scene? jimmy got seriously buff... 0.0
I was read two other stories from other places before posting about this one. One of the many reasons why procrastination is a bad idea. At least the rest of my post was spot on.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
I was read two other stories from other places before posting about this one. One of the many reasons why procrastination is a bad idea. At least the rest of my post was spot on.
indeed indeed ^.^
worried you'd missed that stellar hot growth scene, which'd be a shame no matter how ya look at it ;D
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options