The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:37 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
What It Means to Be Big

When Roger woke up in the morning, he was a muscular beast. When his eyes opened, his bulging pecs intruded into his peripheral vision. When he stepped into the bathroom, the person in the bathroom mirror was enormous and ripped. He hadn’t weighed himself in a few weeks, but he was just over three-hundred pounds last he checked. His thick sausage of a dick hung between his legs. Powerful hands stroked the stubble on his chin, which no amount of shaving could banish for more than an hour.

That’s what it meant to be huge. It wasn’t just about showing off at the gym, or garnering stares walking down the street. There was confidence in knowing that every second of every day, he was enormous. When people stared at him, there was no guessing what their glances meant. He knew. They were jealous.

That particular morning, Roger woke up to a blowjob. His latest boyfriend, Steve, had climbed onto his stomach and was sucking his eleven-inch prick for all it was worth. Only a few inches could fit in his mouth, but he worked the shaft with his hands, gripping just tightly enough. Every once in a while, one hand would move down to fondle his hefty testicles or tickle his tight ass. Roger moaned and ran his hands down his chest, feeling every crevice, every ripple that he worked so hard to get. He flicked his nipples, which were permanently rock-hard and pointed straight down. Steve used his teeth just enough, and before too long, Roger began to feel the heat and pressure building, starting at the top of his dick and working it’s way down. He flexed his cock tightly and held on, letting the sensation build and build. His skin tingled as the surge grew to the point where even his powerful muscles could barely hold it back. Steve knew he was almost there, and stoked his thighs, tracing the muscles and fingering the inside of his thighs. Finally, Roger let go and hot semen erupted from his dick, like a fire hydrant with a broken nozzle. It rushed down Steve’s throat, but room soon ran out and jizz rained down his dick, covering the bed around them.

Roger and Steve owned twenty-six bed sets, and utilized a laundry service and a maid to keep them clean and in proper rotation.

The smaller man was not done. He licked the sweat off of Roger’s bulging lats and worked his tongue up his shoulder, up his neck, and finally kissed him deeply. It was sweet and salty, and slightly minty. Steve must have brushed his teeth before sneaking back into bed for fellatio. He lay over the big muscles, his own erection pressing into Roger’s abs.

Steve was decidedly not a bodybuilder. He was first Roger’s accountant. He was short, almost a full foot shorter than Roger’s 6 feet 4 inches, and weighed about a third what he did. At first, Roger had no idea he was gay, and thought him to be incredibly boring. One night, he saw Steve at an exclusive gay nightclub. He was surprised because it was a gay club, and also because he had to use all of his connections as a famous athlete to get in, only to find his CPA surrounded by devastatingly hot guys. A few weeks later, they saw each other again, at a charity poker tournament. They played to the final table, and were the last two players. Roger had been playing Hold ‘Em since he was ten, and earned money for creatine by cleaning out the other boys at boarding school. The tiny man who stared him down and took the title away from him suddenly started to look interesting.

Steve caressed his boyfriend’s huge muscles for a few moments then suddenly sat up. “Are you bigger?”

“What?” Roger never grew that quickly.

“You look bigger than you did yesterday. And you’re cut all of a sudden. I thought you were still bulking?” They hopped out of bed and got on the scale. Roger couldn’t read it over his pecs, so Steve looked at the numbers. Three-hundred and thirty-five. That was twenty-five pounds more than he used to weigh, and Steve was right. He was absolutely cut – all the fat he gained from his bulking diet was gone, and he was both way bigger and impressively cut.

Steve ran his hands up Roger’s naked body. “Are you on an experimental steroid or something?” Roger might have had a friend.

“No, actually,” Roger said, flexing and posing for himself. His cock was still rock hard, though that wasn’t that unusual. He usually needed a good three orgasms before he went completely flaccid.

His boyfriend circled around to his front and fondled his bulbous, meaty pecs. He punched them a few times. They felt hard as concrete. “You’re even hairier than you were before.” It was true. He’d had a respectable amount of chest hair before, but now he was positively ursine. It ran perfectly along the top of his pecs, the black forest abruptly stopping before his wide shoulders. Below, it poured down in a thick stripe along his abs, before hitting his mighty bush.

By now, his cock was gushing precum. It dripped down the shaft and fell to the floor, covering his massive feet. “I think your dick is bigger too. Makes sense, I could barely get any in my mouth.”

The fondling of his muscles and talk about his epic body was too much for a bodybuilder like Roger. He lived for the praise. The precum flow intensified, coating his dick in a natural lubricant. “Let’s see if you can get it all in your ass,” he said, and picked Steve up. Steve instinctively spread wide and let himself accept the Great American Challenge of penis. It was bigger. Steve was a real man who could take real prick, but the fire hydrant currently thrusting inside him was unthinkable.

Roger had turned Steve around so they were both facing the mirror. Roger watched his reflection fuck, studying his new veins, shadows and valleys. He groped his own ass, feeling its firmness. He twisted slightly, braced a leg on the toilet seat, and managed to get even deeper. Steve half-cried, half-moaned, and ejaculated in a strong burst all over the mirror.

The bodybuilder was right behind him. This orgasm was building to be even better than the first, and he felt no sign of stopping. Steve was always tight a fresh twink, but this was something else entirely. He accidentally let go and blew hot cum inside Steve, flexing his cock so hard that Steve gasped sharply. To his surprise, he kept going, building to climax again, straight at the same intensity. He held it this time, the insane feeling in his cock better than any orgasm he’d ever had growing bigger and bigger.

Hours later, Roger was finally done. They both lay on the bed. Steve was barely conscious, barely able to move after such amazing, vigorous fucking. He only moaned vague words of praise as Roger hopped out of bed, requiring a stack. He tried to walk through the doorway, the exact same way as yesterday, but bounced off the door frame. He laughed and turned sideways.

When Steve woke up, the sink was full of dirty dishes. The fridge was cleared of leftovers and tupperwares, and the front door was left open. He didn’t notice at first, but the door frame was bent. He was halfway through cleaning up the kitchen when he realized that it was three-thirty in the afternoon. He hadn’t gone to work. His morning blowjob and discovery of Roger’s bigger muscles had turned into hours of fucking, and he never called in.

He called and made up an excuse about an emergency visit to the hospital, and promised he’d be back in the next day. It was sort of true. He felt like all of his organs were bruised, pushed out of the way to make room for Roger’s Olympian tool.

Steve was in the shower when Roger came home. He didn’t hear Roger’s truck pull up, but did hear the massive crack when the front door was ripped out of the wall. He threw on a towel and ran out to see Roger dusting their house off his wide shoulders. “Hey honey,” he said nonchalantly. “I had to get to the gym, give these new muscles a good test. I stopped at the store too, sorry I ate everything. The people at Whole Foods really got a show today.”

He was always shorter than Roger, and had to crane his neck up to look at him sometimes, but Roger had to be taller now. He was a few inches taller and exponentially wider and more muscular. The overall effect was that his previously massive boyfriend was now godlike, beyond the media’s depictions of massively muscled super-men. No comic book character or animated hero could hold a candle to his new muscles.

Roger reached into a bag and tossed Steve a tape measure. “Had to buy one. Couldn’t find the one in your sewing kit. Measure me.” He didn’t say it rudely and it was hardly a demand, merely an acknowledgment that anyone who stood in front of that body would jump at the chance.

His arms were 43 inches, his chest over one hundred. His thighs were larger than the average American waistline. A yardstick would have been appropriate to measure his shoulders. “I didn’t get to weigh myself,” Roger said, as if he were mentioning that he didn’t have time to get to the bank. “We’ll need to go to a truck stop or a zoo, unless we can buy a scale big enough.”

Steve broke away from his transfixed worship to once again ask the obvious question. “How is this happening? This isn’t even possible, even with steroids. You’ve almost doubled your size in a few hours.”

Roger bounced his pecs and flexed his arms, staring at his veiny biceps. “Who cares how it happened? It did. What matters now is that everything is going to be different. My endorsement deals are going to skyrocket. Every bullshit supplement sold in muscle magazines is going to want me as their spokesperson. I’m going to guest pose at every competition. Straight guys are going to buy cars because I’m standing next to them. We’re going to move to a bigger house and have everything we ever wanted.”

Steve wasn’t convinced, but had barely listened to any of it. Roger sat on the couch and he half-stood on Roger’s lap, licking his traps. “How much bigger are you going to get?” he wondered aloud. The sound of those words, whispered in Roger’s ear, caused the whale penis to rise up under him, so hard and stiff that he couldn’t move it.

“I hope I never stop,” Roger said, and slid Steve to the base of his dick. He stood up and carried them both into the bedroom, breaking that wall to do it. If that kept up, their entire house would be destroyed.

Last edited by sexyactionnick; April 15th, 2010 at 01:19 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (September 5th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mmm!

Great start!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2010, 08:46 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
keep this going
  #4   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
I dunno why, but I enjoy stories where walls and doorframes get broken. Hopefully this isn't the end, want to see what else he destroys lol.
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2010, 09:37 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
This is something else! Can't wait for part 2!
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2010, 11:27 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
IS there going to be a part 2? I hope so, because Roger sounds like a great guy. :3
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
IS there going to be a part 2? I hope so, because Roger sounds like a great guy. :3
so does steve...i hope they keep fucking/being able to fuck XD
~Ille

Things happen.
  #8   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:01 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Holy hell that was hott!! The opening was solid, captivated me right away, what a fucking beast

Im Rock hard man, I can't wait to see more

I hope he grows HUGE
  #9   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 07:28 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I am not sure how I missed this before! Great work!
  #10   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:14 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
More! More! More!

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab