The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2010, 08:44 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 10

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Dan decided to slow things down for a bit after that night. He wasn't afraid of his dad finding anything out, he'd proved to be blissfully unaware, actually. He just didn't want to blow the load only a month or two into the swing of things. He did want to get to know that guy Alex down the street a bit better, though. Dan started tanning out by the pool in his backyard without much more than a thong on. One afternoon he spotted Alex looking over the fence at him and he smiled. Jackpot. "Hey there, long time no see," he called out to the older man.

Alex' head whipped around. "Oh. H-hey, Dan," he stammered. Alex looked good, of course, his baseball player's body having filled out a bit at the party. But he was still nothing compared to Dan, Tom, or Peter. Still, as the memory of that fuck in the bathroom returned, Alex's shyness faded just a bit. He entered the yard, and walked over to Dan. His eyes lit upon the thong, which struggled to contain the immense tool between Dan's huge legs. Alex' breath caught in his throat, but he walked over to Dan nonetheless, and sat beside him. "H- how've you been, Dan?"

"Honestly? Big," he grinned, tensing his muscles on the pool chair. "You?"

Alex' voice caught in his throat as he watched Dan's huge muscles flex. "Honestly?" he managed at last. "I think I've whacked off every day, just thinking back to when Tom was fucking me and you were fucking him." Alex' mouth slammed shut, and he blushed deeply. But he couldn't help himself. One hand tentatively reached out, and touched one of your massive thighs. His breath, held till now, came out in a rush, as he felt your monster leg. "Fuck you're huge..." he breathed.

"Yeah, I know. I was just thinking about how lonely it was out here, tanning, all by myself with no one to worship me," he said in a fake pout. He flexed his enormous thigh and the bulging muscle nearly swallowed up Alex's hand in the separations between the heads of muscles. "Would you be interested in fixing that, Alex? Do you want to feel my enormous muscles? I'd like you to..." Dan seduced, wriggling in his seat.

Alex' throat gulped and his eyes widened. He nodded silently, unable to speak properly. He looked down at the massive leg which had his hand trapped between the massive separations, and then looked up at Dan again, a huge grin coming over his face. "I'll do anything you want, Dan. Absolutely anything..." There was a sudden seductiveness in Alex' voice that Dan had never heard from him before, as the smaller man straddled Dan's huge legs, running his hands over the huge bulging limbs, feeling every bloated contour, running up to the huge torso, as Alex scooted up Dan's big legs. "Fuck you're a beast..." Alex whispered, as his hands reached Dan's rock hard stomach, wandering up to his bloated pecs. Alex had to pull himself forward again, so that he was resting not only atop Dan's big legs, but also upon the huge teen's big rod. Alex gulped as he felt it beneath him, but didn't move, and even looked into Dan's eyes, shyness warring with lust. He moved in to grope that massive chest, lavishing attention on each immense pec, squeezing and pulling and pushing the hard flesh, leaning in to suck on the delicious, thick nipples.

"Oh, dude," Dan softly whispered, bucking against Alex's ministrations. "Yeah... you know what a man wants..." he purred, bouncing his pecs, giving Alex a show. He also went into a lat spread, increasing his width to an insane degree as Alex's eyes grew as huge as saucers.

Alex' breathing became quicker, as he watched the massive man beneath him show off. When the lat spread hit, he went mad, groping the huge wings of muscle, squeezing and rubbing them, grinding against Dan's rock hard core, even as he felt the big man's meat-filled thong stir beneath him. "Fuck, you're one sexy freak..." Alex gasped, as he ran his tongue down the deep crevice between Dan's huge pecs, shoving his face between the massive slabs of muscle, his arms stretching wide as he tried to grope both of Dan's immense arms at once.

Dan flexed the biceps at the same time, overwhelming Alex's grasp. "Sorry, little guy. Guess I'm just too much fucking man for you to hold. That's okay, though. I'm too much for anyone. Now how about you say hello to the beast I keep in my thong," he whispered wickedly, his cock throbbing.

Alex whimpered in awe as he felt Dan's monstrous guns flex, slipping out of his grasp. And when Dan invited him to experience more, Alex quivered with anticipation. He sat back, and slowly pulled off his own clothes, tossing them aside without a care as to where they landed or anything else. Then he slowly stretched himself across Dan's giant legs, and took a good look at the throbbing monster inside the thong. Alex ran his hands over it, feeling it through the stretched fabric, big and hard and hot. Slowly, he pulled the fabric away, letting the monster spring free. It rose upwards, hitting Dan in the abs, then returning to a more vertical position. Alex crawled along Dan's massive legs toward it, and gripped it with his hands, unable to encircle it totally one handed. He pushed his face down between Dan's massive thighs, and started to lick the huge, grapefruit sized balls, pushing his nose between them, loving the smell of man, loving the way the balls churned. Then he moved upward, running his worshipful tongue along the shaft, then up to the huge head, which he struggled to get in his mouth. Finally, he pulled off, having slicked it up with his tongue, and gotten the pre flowing. "I- I want you in me..." he managed, his voice quivering with fear and lust. "Tom was more than I thought I could take, but I did... and you're even bigger..."

Dan smiled. This was a good worshipper, indeed. "Then feel free to try. Sit down on it, buddy," he said, putting his hands behind his head, making his biceps bulge so much the peaks were crammed up against his traps and against his ears. "I promise it doesn't bite." Precum was flowing down the massive rod in abundance, making it slick and slippery.

Alex groaned softly at the sight of Dan's monstrous, bulging arms. He straddled the big man eagerly, and positioned himself above Dan's giant tool. Grimacing, he pushed down onto it, and cried out in pleasure as the head went in. "OH FUCK!" he gurgled, squeezing his glutes around the big head, feeling it stretch him. Try as he might though, he couldn't get down further. He leaned forward, and put his hands on Dan's lats, which were spread wide. Even holding on, he couldn't get further down the thick shaft. He looked into Dan's eyes, and set his jaw. "You- you gotta help big man. Push me down. Fill me with that huge cock..."

"No prob, my man," Dan grinned as he put one strong hand on either side of Alex and started slowly pushing him down his thick rod, each and every veiny inch being felt by that poor boy's stretching anus. "Is this okay? It doesn't hurt too much?" he asked, Alex already halfway down.

"Oh fuck..." Alex groaned, grabbing Dan's huge arms, feeling their power and size. "Keep... keep going... It feels like I'm being stretched apart... but I love it!" He gave his glutes a squeeze for emphasis, sending a shudder through Dan's cock.

Dan grunted and continued shoving the guy down his huge cock, until Alex's ass was finally touching Dan's enormous globular balls filled with spunk. "UMF! Yeah... you made it all the way down, buddy. Now c'mon... ride it..." he grunted, lifting Alex back up and sliding him back down gently, moaning in time with it.

Alex threw his head back and groaned in pleasure, pain, and overwhelming excitement. "Oh fuck Dan... I can't believe how huge you are..." His hands flew like wild, desperate to reach Dan's immense arms, his huge pecs, anything Alex could reach, grope, and worship. His hands reached out and traveled down Dan's gigantic pecs, until he reached the big nipples, hanging succulently beneath the massive slabs of hard beef. Grinning, he grabbed them and pulled, sending a jolt of erotic pleasure through Dan, making the muscleteen's huge cock throb and harden further, which produced a loud groan from Alex.

"Oh fuck, fuck, I'm gonna... I'm gonna...!" And with that, Dan began cumming his huge load. It rocketed deep inside Alex and splattered his guts with steaming hot semen, quickly overfilling him and then seeping out of his anus, making a huge mess on Dan's lap. The huge teen kept grunting, wanting to deliver as much of his spunk as he could!!

Alex howled in ecstasy, his own cock shooting a much more modest load all over the huge man who had just filled him with such a big delivery of cum. His howls became a steady string of moans, as Dan's huge dick throbbed and pulsed, pushing more and more cum into Alex' overflowing ass. The smaller man's arms weakened, as the strength seemed to leave him, and he collapsed against Dan's massive torso, his head resting on the top of Dan's bloated pecs. "oh fuck..." Alex groaned softly, as he felt the huge teen's musclecock slowly ease.

"Ohhhh... that was fantastic," the huge teen smiled. "You hungry? I can fix us a snack. I'm fuckin' starving!" Dan roared, stretching his muscular limbs out.

Alex smiled up at him. "Are you kidding? After that, I'm famished!" Alex slowly disentangled himself from Dan's huge body, and somewhat regretfully removed himself from that huge, glorious cock. Alex stood rather unsteadily, but found his balance by holding on to Dan for a moment. Then he grabbed his clothes, but didn't bother putting them on just yet, as he followed Dan inside.

"Hmm, how about nachos?" Dan offered. Alex seemed up to that and while Alex was looking for the chips, Dan was spicing up the queso a bit. He stopped when Alex came back with the chips and they both sat down and had their fill of the dip. "Tasty, huh?" Dan grinned.

Alex nodded, munching happily. "Yeah, it's pretty good. Has a weird taste though. Some odd flavoring in the cheese? I think I've tasted it before..." He sat back to think, not quite realizing it was the flavor from the burger. "Thanks for sharing with me though. You must eat a ton, with a big body like that!" Alex chuckled softly, and blushed as he looked over at Dan again. "I still can't get over how big you are... I mean, you're huge! Can you imagine if you got even bigger? That would be insane!" The blush returned, stronger than ever.

"Well, I'd be in trouble," Dan remarked. "None of my clothes would fit! But I definitely wouldn't mind being bigger... would you? I mean, you're still young enough that you could bulk up..."

Alex looked back, still blushing a bit. "Well, I wouldn't mind being bigger. To keep up with you guys, if nothing else..." Alex grinned. "But also just because. I mean, I didn't work out as much as I should, after college, but I still kept at it. And now... Well, since that crazy barbecue you guys had... I just feel more alive!" He stepped forward, and put his hands on Dan's massive chest. "And as impossibly huge as you are now, if you were to grow bigger... well... gosh..." Alex' words trailed off, but his huge grin was statement enough.

Dan started to yawn. Oh hell... did he really take in that much of the spice?! "Well, I'm gonna go back outside to tan and nap for a bit... I want you to stay with me," he said, bringing Alex close to him. They went back outside and Dan shoved his thong back on, wondering if it would still fit as he started to drift off in the warm sunlight...

Alex simply lay nude in the lawn chair next Dan's massive form, his customary shyness eased by the experience of being so thoroughly fucked in broad daylight. Although he was tempted to lie *atop* Dan, he decided to let the bigger man have his sunlight. As Alex drifted off to sleep, he felt a strange, familiar warmth fill him. Wondering what it was, he plunged into sleep. His dreams, when they came, were strange, and erotic. Hours later, he awoke with a start, the sun down, his rock hard cock pressed against the lawn chair, leaking pre. "D-Dan?" he asked, still befuddled, looking around.

"Hmm??" Dan muttered, his eyes fluttering open. He felt... wow, definitely bigger. He started sitting up as he realized just how big he was now. "Oh hell..." he peered down over his chest at his thong and saw that the straps had broken off as he'd grown bigger. He... was more enormous than ever, it seemed! He was about to say something when he looked over at Alex and his eyes widened as he drank in the newly grown stud.

Alex sat up slowly. What had been a muscular jock body before had truly blossomed, into a tall, built, hung stud. Dan's now-expert eye estimated that Alex must have been 6'2", and in the neighborhood of 240 rock solid pounds. A respectable ten inch cock jutted from Alex' ripped core. But despite how impressive Alex was, his eyes were glued to Dan. "Oh fuck...." he groaned, his voice deeper and sexier than before. "Dan... you got bigger..." he added, wonder in his voice, a big grin forming on his face.

"Umf, yeah, feels that way. I've been having spurts these days," he chuckled, flexing his new muscles. "How much do you think this all adds up to? I was about 450 before..."

"Over 500, easy. Maybe even 550..." Alex replied quickly, his eyes roaming across Dan's massive body. "Oh fuck man..." he sputtered, as he saw the wrecked thong and the beastly cock that lay above the tatters. "It's... it's huge... incredibly huge..." Alex went weak in the knees, and sat back down on his lawn chair. But that just put Dan's monster tool even more squarely in his line of sight, and Alex shuddered with excitement and awe. "You look awesome," he said at last, a giant grin coming across his cute face.

"Likewise," Dan smiled, leaning over to kiss Alex deeply. "You think you can fit into your clothes to get back home? Or do you need me to lend you some of my old stuff?" he offered.

Alex grabbed his clothing. The underwear went on, but were so tight, they looked almost like a speedo. The shorts fit as well, but only barely, with Alex' juicy glutes and thick thighs clearly filling them. The shirt though tore when he tried to pull it over his broad chest and bulging, 20" arms. Alex just laughed though, and grabbed the ragged bits. "I can go home shirtless. Be a shame to cover this up anyway," he joked. "I think I have something I can squeeze into until I get to the store."

"Don't be a stranger, okay? I want us to hang out more," Dan said, pulling him in for one last kiss that made Alex's toes curl before he finally had to leave.

Alex nearly died with that kiss, being held by such a huge, powerful man. Alex was no slouch himself, anymore, but being kissed by a stud who was more than twice his size made his knees go weak. "Don't worry, big man. There's no way I'm letting you get lonely. After today, you think I'm going to miss an opportunity to have an even bigger you fuck me with that crazy tool of yours?"

Dan was so giddy as he left. There was another big guy in the neighborhood now! Maybe he was getting out of control, but he was over 500 lbs. of stud muscle and cock! Who was gonna stop him?!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:17 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Another great installment guys! It was simple and very powerful, I loved the growth descritption (but then again I always love your growth descriptions ). It's funny noticing that as much control as Dan wants to have, he ends up getting bigger (and that makes great plot!)

Congratulations, dudes!

Keep up the great work!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 12:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thanks for supporting it. :3
  #4   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:02 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
What can I say other than yum?

Another great piece, and so quickly too! I'm really anxious to see what else you put out.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:55 PM

I got a lot of content saved up, it's just formatting it for a story and posting it up when I find the time! Thanks for the comments.
  #6   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:59 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I just started reading this story, went back and read all the older parts, and now I can't wait for more. Big Dan is sooooo hot, I can't wait to see him and the other guys get even BIGGER! Exciting to hear that you have even more content ready to go.
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:31 PM

Glad to see you're discovering the story! You might just inspire me to post another installment tonight... ;3
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:27 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
wow read al parts in one time----only: GREAT!!!!! AMAZING STORY!!!
  #9   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:58 PM

Aw, thanks. {:3
  #10   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:41 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
And so he keeps growing... YAY!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #11   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2010, 09:40 AM

this story ended?
  #12   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:42 AM

No, I've just been distracted. D:
  #13   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
No, I've just been distracted. D:
lol we can't wait the end of this and the ultimate Dad trasformation too but pleease, pleease don't trasform no one in a stupid and "not real" giant or trasform all city into a huge people, i really like these 3 muscle-gods and they dominate all lol

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options