The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:08 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
GLEE Physical

As some of you who know me from yahoo messenger (and the chat room), I am an avid GLEEK... Yesterdays episode featured a very muscle filled scene about 2 minutes in length, with Olivia Newton John and Sue Sylvester (the HAWT Jane Lynch) redoing ONJ's Physical music video in a new REMIX fashion... Sooo... I am here to present u with my find... enjoy...

[COLOR=#0066cc][/COLOR]
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2010, 08:20 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by otkuman2003 View Post
As some of you who know me from yahoo messenger (and the chat room), I am an avid GLEEK... Yesterdays episode featured a very muscle filled scene about 2 minutes in length, with Olivia Newton John and Sue Sylvester (the HAWT Jane Lynch) redoing ONJ's Physical music video in a new REMIX fashion... Sooo... I am here to present u with my find... enjoy...

[COLOR=#0066cc]YouTube- Glee- Physical Video[/COLOR]
It was cute--and not nearly as disgusting as the Sue Sylvester/Vogue video--but nothing can top the original video (although it could be remade with better special effects and bigger muscle men and full frontal.)

I was still glad to see it though. I love Glee!
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:43 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Glee

Is it just me, or is Sue Sylvester waaay more attractive than both Olivia Newton-John AND Madonna?!

I saw the video pastiches the last few weeks, and in both cases, I thought Sue Sylvester had a much more attractive face than either Madonna or Newton-John.

Perverse of me, I know

#4   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:14 PM
R O C K S T A R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Is it just me, or is Sue Sylvester waaay more attractive than both Olivia Newton-John AND Madonna?!
I think it's just you. Sue Sylvester/Jane Lynch is great but she does not tempt me away from men. As I said before, her "Vogue" remake was gross. Madonna, however, is still smoking hot and so is Olivia Newton John.
  #5   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2010, 06:48 PM
The Beast Master

Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
I think Jane Lynch is very hot! She can have my babies anyday!!! HAHA
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #6   Add to tennisfan9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2010, 08:55 PM

tennisfan9 is on a distinguished road
I'm SO happy someone started a post on this. I love Glee! and I think Sue Sylvester is hilarious. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw that wonderful remake video with all the hot bods and stuff. It was comical, hot, and above all, entertaining.

Don't hate on the vogue video. It was a little weird, but good. Maybe I'm just too into the music aspect of it, but if its a song that I like or can easily get along with, then I usually like the performance (and vice versa.)
  #7   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2010, 11:55 PM
The Beast Master

The reason i love the show so much is its a pick me up... idk any other show out there that after every episode, it leaves you happy... plus it breathes new life into music... and yeah, i do buy everysong on iTunes LOL over 80 tracks so far and season 1 isnt even done!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #8   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2010, 11:56 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
While We're On the Subject...

...Does anyone else here find Kurt (Chris Colfer) extremely entrancing? It's not like he's this big, hulking muscle kid, I know. But I fell in love with this kid from the first episode!

There's something in those bright blue eyes, and that great styled hair, and that full little bod of his! He looks so innocent, but we all know he's only innocent when he wants to be.

I think the "Cheery-Ohs" outfit looks very flattering on him, and in the first season, I got totally hot when he was dancing to "Single Ladies" in that black leotard. He's stated in interviews that he used to be really overweight in high school, so he started working out, and I think he filled out nicely. It's actually ironic, since we're meant to think of Kurt as a small, scrawny kid, and though he is short, he is totally not scrawny.

Anyway, had to rant about my little Kurt/Chris obsession. Anyone else feel the same, or do I just have weird taste in guys...?

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:01 AM

To each his own....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy View Post
...Does anyone else here find Kurt (Chris Colfer) extremely entrancing? It's not like he's this big, hulking muscle kid, I know. But I fell in love with this kid from the first episode!

Anyway, had to rant about my little Kurt/Chris obsession. Anyone else feel the same, or do I just have weird taste in guys...?
Well, I'm already on record as pulling for "Sue Sylvester" so I don't have a dog in this fight.

In terms of humor, I think Kurt is probably the best at delivering a dead-pan line. He is fresh-faced, but he doesn't do anything for me.

If any of the guys did, it would be the big guy (totally blanking on the name here) who is sort of the classic "big dumb ox -jock-football player". He gets played as totally a decent guy, without an attitude. He can't communicate for sh*t, but he's not a jerk.

Mdlftr
  #10   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:56 PM
The Beast Master

u mean Finn Hudson... can't stand him... and he cant sing worth shit...
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #11   Add to beeflover2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2010, 09:29 AM

beeflover2001
I hate to say it, but I find Kurt to "queeny" for my tests -- especially when he refers to himself as an "honorary girl" or when Mr. Shue split the glee club into boys and girls, Kurt went over to the girls side. Dude, you're a guy. Own it.

I'm a fan of Puck (the mohawk), who's the big, mean jock-football player; Finn is the good-hearted one.

However, the one who really revs my engine is Mr. Shue. Matthew Morrison is tres hot, from his singing to his dancing to his curly hair. In the Madonna episode, in the "Like a Virgin" number, he puts some very sensual moves on Emma; I would have given it up to him in an instant.
  #12   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM
R O C K S T A R

Kurt gets on my nerves too. He's just another gay stereotype to be made fun of. It's great that they use him for more serious examinations on the lives of gay teens, however, so I can't really complain. I hope they find another gay character soon (and don't immediately try to get Kurt hooked up with him.)

The guy who plays Puck is pretty hot, and Finn is cute (I'm glad he looks like a regular guy, not some ultimate teen heart-throb. Those dudes make me sick.)

Actually, the hottest guy on the show is only seen briefly in a couple of episodes: Finn's gardener father-figure. That guy was a hunk (even with the mullet!) but it's not like he's supposed to be a major character anyway.
  #13   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:02 PM
The Beast Master

Kurt gets a boyfriend next season, it was one of the new characters they did an open casting call for... supposedly hes a Jock, and he has a voice that will compete against Mercedes R&B Loudness...
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #14   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:14 PM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Yeah, if the producers had any balls, they'd hook Kurt up with newcomer Jonathan Groff (Jesse), who is very much a gay Broadway actor in real life. I took one look at this kid before I knew who he was and said, "well, he's definitely gay."

Funny how virtually none of the so-called football players in this show have much muscle at all. (Save maybe for Puck, who's so-so.) The high school "kids" all look like they're pushing 30 pretty hard.

I'm torn on the issue of Kurt. I'm glad that gay kids have at least some kind of role model on TV, but jesus, did he have to be that fem? Note, by the way, that Glee has been the #1 scripted show on TV for the last few weeks -- bigger than CSI, bigger than anything -- so a lot of people are watching this crazy-ass show.

BTW, just to name-drop, I got to meet Jane Lynch last year for about a minute at a concert, and she was extremely nice and gracious. Man, is she tall -- at least six feet. She actually looked better in real life than she does in the show.
  #15   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2010, 06:48 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
why are they all so emaciated?
  #16   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Trying to catch up on a "Glee" plot point....

I didn't start watching this show on a regular basis until this spring, so I missed quite a bit of the story.

What happened to the football coach - guidance counselor wedding? I understand it got called off, and the guidance counselor and Mr. Shue (separated, pending divorce) are an item, but when did this happen? Earlier in the 2009-2010 (current) season? I saw the guidance counselor read Shue the riot act recently ( "slut!") after Sue Sylvester put her up to it ("you need to stand up for yourself") but I missed Why Shue is getting divorced and why the guidance counselor and football coach called it off.

Mdlftr
  #17   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:19 PM
The Beast Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I didn't start watching this show on a regular basis until this spring, so I missed quite a bit of the story.

What happened to the football coach - guidance counselor wedding? I understand it got called off, and the guidance counselor and Mr. Shue (separated, pending divorce) are an item, but when did this happen? Earlier in the 2009-2010 (current) season? I saw the guidance counselor read Shue the riot act recently ( "slut!") after Sue Sylvester put her up to it ("you need to stand up for yourself") but I missed Why Shue is getting divorced and why the guidance counselor and football coach called it off.
Mdlftr
Ooook... So, Emma never got married to Ken Tanaka (football coach) Emma went to the Sectionals Competition, and Ken told her if she went, he didn't want anything to do with her, because he saw how much she was in love with Will Shuester. This and the pending divorice with Will Shuester and Terry (his wife) took place over the course of the first 13 episodes of season 1 as we are watching the back 9 of season 9 right now... Will is getting divoriced from Terry because his marraige was on the rocks, and Terry lied to him by faking a pregnancy, hoping she could steal Quinn's baby when she has it (the end of this season). Terry has a number coming up, and she will be coming back to the show soon to try and win Will back, cause she knows she FUCKED UP! I personally like the Wemma relationship, so I hope that Emma and Will hook back up...

If you got any other questions, ask ME, the ultimate GLEEK! HAHA... ive lost count on how many times I have seen the first 13, and ive seen the first 4 of the back 9 episodes like 5 times already... >.>
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode