The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:00 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 7.3.2 - Ouch

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 Playtime
Part 7.2 Steel, Muscle, and Nate
Part 7.3.1 Fun

Note: This scene contains some relations between teens/young teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. Also note this is entirely a work of fiction.

Little Mikey - Part 7.3.2 - Ouch
by MLBJock

Ironically the massive flex in Nate?s ass had the exact opposite effect from what the jock?s body wanted. ?It is so awesome playing with Nate?s body like it was a pillow,? he says to himself causing that now trademarked smirk to re-appear on his face. ?I?ve always lusted after him. So big and so strong. Well at least he?s big. Fuck what?s that?? he asks feeling the weak, but noticeable pressure on his dick feeling like Nate?s firm ass was trying to suck him further inside, ?well if that?s what he wants....I?m gonna make him blow like never before,? as he lowers his boyfriend/jock-toy further down his shaft thus giving him about 10 of his 14 inches.

The muscles of Nate?s ass contract even harder as his mind explodes with sensation, this time clearly registering it as pain. Nate?s jaw clenches tight, as he tries to hold in a scream. Not being entirely successfully, a high-pitched groan escapes his lips and snaps Mike out of the revelry of actually fucking the 2nd hottest/biggest guy in school. ?What?? He looks up and shouts, noticing his voice is a bit deeper, ?OH shit!? Quickly flexing his arm he jerks Nate clean off his cock, making a loud pop as the head pulls out. Seeing the manly yet beat red face of his lover in pain makes Mike feel worse than he ever has before, ?Oh baby, did I hurt you, are you okay??

Mike, a look of total concern on his face, sits on pile of tires a few feet away and puts the muscleboy down on this lap. Seconds pass as Nate?s jaw relaxes, and he sucks in a breath after breath. Slowly his face returns to the familiar tan color as his body recovers. A few more seconds lapse then he looks up and sees the look on his lover?s face. ?I?m...I?m fine now but that hurt like hell. Why?d you go so fast??

The concern turned to shame as Mike looks away, ?I thought,...umm...well I felt you flex and it seemed like you wanted more so I umm...? his breath turning to shallow sobs, ?...I lowered you down, you?re so light I didn?t realize...? Sensing the distress Nate reaches down to Mike?s chin and with effort that felt like he?s curling an 80 pound dumbbell pulls up to look at his face.

?It?s okay and I?m fine, bro.? Patting the now soft but still huge member and smiling, ?you?re just so big that we?ll have to go slower next time until I?m ready.?

Looking deep into Nate?s eyes he sees no hesitation or doubt, but his confidence is still shaken. His voice still quivering and all his former cockiness completely he asks, ?So you...you still want me...and...?

?Of course I still want you! You?ve made me feel things I?ve never felt before, what?s a little pain compared to that? I?ve had worse playing ball anyway,? he said hoping that Mike didn?t catch the last part as a bit of a fib.

?Sssoo, you still...want me to fuck you?? Nate?s growing smile, makes Mike smile too.

?Fuckin? right! I want you to plow me bro, well eventually. We?ll just have to go easy with the python for a bit.? Smiling, and reaching down he give?s Mike?s member, his big hand barely able to wrap around it, and squeezes. A surprised look crosses his face, ?is that soft??

Mike nods, ?Yeah it?s soft. I seem to be able to control it; you know, make it go hard and soft when I want. And it?s soft, why??

Nate squeezes harder, ?I can only dent it man. Look.? Nate?s forearm flexes, and his fingertips go a red and white as they dig into the flesh tube but only 1/2 inch or so. ?It feels like my ?Sport? crush gripper. When my dick is soft I can almost squeeze my fingers closer together than I?m denting your pole.?

?Mmm...that?s pretty hot Nate, I can barely feel you squeezing. Try harder.? Nate sets his jaw and tries to crush his the soft manhood, his fingers white and thick muscled forearm flexed hard. His burly fingers dig In more barely getting crushing down to to half the stud?s diameter. ?Oh yeah...that feels awesome,? as Mike reaches down and rubs Nate?s writhing forearm.

After a couple minutes, with his muscle on fire, Nate lets go, ?Shit man, even soft you?re hard!?

Mike smirks and looks at Nate...?Hard you say?? With a gleam in his eye, ?Wanna try something?? With a puzzled look he nods, trusting his much stronger lover. Thankful that his big jock has such a tight waist, Mike reaches around with his left arm and takes hold of the stud and with little effort lifts his muscled body off his lap. Moving him closer and leaning back for a better angle, he grabs his cock with his other hand, ?He?s right, this feels as hard as Nate?s unflexed muscle.? Pulling it away from his abs, he sees a patch of black hair that wasn?t there before. ?That?s new,? his eyes follow a new trail of hair up his abs to a light covering on this small hard pecs. ?Hmmm...kinda hot but well will worry about that later.? Lifting his cock up, it flops some but stays fairly straight as he lowers Nate towards it. The head again hits the crack, the shaft bare bending. ?Flex your ass man.? The muscle flexes hard, squeezing the head of his piston as the man lowers his stud slowly. His shaft bends a good 20?, Mike?s pleasure increasing, before a there?s a give as his ?soft? pushes the muscle apart and slips into crack.

?Oh fuck!? Mike nearly yells knowing that his hard muscled ass was just pushed aside by his MAN?s SOFT fuck tool. Keeping it ?soft?, Mike lets go of his pole, and lowers the boy more. The unyielding shaft pushes deeper into the hard muscled ass that?s trying to crush it making Mike moan softly. Moving steadily deeper the head finally reaches its goal. Nate feeling the pressure takes a deep breath as that cock again conquers his ass, opens his hole, and moves inside. ?Oh god, Mike!? Nate shouts this time, knowing his jacked 210 lbs. bod being manhandled by a single 14.3? arm. An arm that?s attached to the strongest dude he?s every known, and who?s huge fucking MANHOOD is pushing inside of him. A manhood that?s still fucking SOFT but still powerful enough to push thru his flexed glutes into his tight hole and literally start to fuck him. What a MAN!

More to come...

---------------

Hmmm....nearly 300 views and no comments. So dear readers, I'm a little curious if readers want me to explore this more or move on to another scene? Next I'm thinking of visiting the school weight room that was setup a few parts ago.

Last edited by mlbjock; July 19th, 2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Didn't the first time it seems
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
paarke (February 6th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:25 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
How wonderful

Like I've said before - this is one of the very best series that I've ever read! If I knew how to nominate in for a Nobel Prize in literature, I would certainly do so. By all means - please keep the stories coming (pun intended).
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Yeah, by all means, please continue this, dude, this was one of my favorite stories from a long time ago, so seeing a new chapter is awesome, would love to see Mike humiliate big, huge football or wrestling jocks with his great strength, keep up the good work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Last edited by iceman75; July 17th, 2010 at 11:38 PM.
  #4   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 08:08 AM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
So glad to see you continuing this story! Love it, thanks.

-Brad
  #5   Add to musclehound's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 10:14 AM

musclehound is on a distinguished road
Like! =]

Well I don't know about others but I really do hope you continue this story!
  #6   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 03:27 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Ummm... MORE PLEASE!

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #7   Add to Muscle-Madness's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Muscle-Madness is on a distinguished road
So glad that you decided to continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry.
  #8   Add to tective's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2010, 01:39 PM

tective is on a distinguished road
Best story here...so glad to see it continue. God! Please keep going!! Please!! hehe
  #9   Add to blooper5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2010, 09:52 PM

blooper5 is on a distinguished road
more car crushing please
  #10   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
id love to see him crush more cars and show off his supiror power
  #11   Add to TheId's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:46 PM

TheId is on a distinguished road
Y'know, I have a space in my daily agenda for looking up new chapters in this story. I am devastated every day there's nothing new. I'm ready for the sex, I'm ready for the locker room conquest, I'm ready for Mikey to reacquaint himself with his older brother. This is one of the best stories ever! Keep it up!
  #12   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 05:04 AM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Please Keep It Coming

I'm doing exactly the sam thing - every day I check to see if there's a new chapter... Please, keep it coming!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options