The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:15 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
The Change Part IV

The Change Part IV: Derrick
Section 1

Part I
Part II
Part III

Derrick was above all else plain both in his looks and personality. When he sat or stood still it was close to impossible to note his presence. This of course meant that without knowing it many people had said very secret things around the nearly invisible Derrick. The young looking senior did not, however, use this to his advantage for two reasons. For one, he was also remarkably aloof and though hearing everything going on around him often processed a small fraction of the goings on. Secondly, he could care less about other people’s secrets. He was a remarkably apathetic and lazy pre-man. This is the record of Derrick’s last week of being unnoticed for on Friday evening he would make the biggest scene anyone in his town had ever had the occasion to see.

Monday

At lunch the invisible senior found himself across the table from a student twice his size. Richard sat down inhaled his food and left in a hurry. As the seeming behemoth had leaned over to better scarf his sandwich, Derrick noticed the plum of chest hair that was revealed underneath the color of Richard’s T-Shirt. Of the entire strange affair this was all Derrick really noticed. That and the way Richard walked funny leaving the table. Derrick had never really given thought to why adult male chests were so different from his. After giving this thought a few seconds of existence Derrick’s mind once more went aloof.

Derrick remained aloof as he sat on the bus after detention and new man after new man from the football team strutted to their seats. Derrick’s eyes caught how each flexed a bit whenever they thought someone else to be looking, but his brain refused to processes the information. He further ignored the conversation across the aisle where Stan and Joseph where formulating a bet.

As Derrick went to sleep that night, he didn’t realize the events that would ultimately lead to his glorious demise had been set in motion. He dreamed the dull dreams of a plain mind and was none-the-wiser of the doomed ecstasy that awaited him on Friday evening.

Tuesday

During first period, Derrick made his way to the Boy’s bathroom on the second floor north hallway. He passed by two men who looked vaguely like Stan and Joseph being chided by Coach Daniels. As he stepped up to the door he felt his shoes come down into a liquid of some kind. The pre-man didn’t even bother to look down, that is until he opened the door and the gooey white liquid covered his ankles. The entire bathroom was covered in the stuff. Derrick decided to try the south hallway bathroom.

The invisible senior was noticed for the first time that day as he opened his second bathroom door in as many minutes. Tyler, from Derrick’s sixth period gym, stood in the middle of the room naked with his hands raised. “Just like that,” he shouted to Eric whose head was bobbing up and down over Tyler’s crotch. “HERE IT COMES!” Derrick’s foot hit the grounded and the sound echoed louder then any noise any of the three pre-men had heard. Two faces starred with rapt attention at Derrick. Derrick looked on plainly with no hint of disgust or excitement on his face. Tyler desperate not to do what he was about to do attempted to hold back. But, alas, his damn had been broken. In the seconds it took the two seniors to turn their heads to Derrick, a bush had erupted around Tyler’s junk.

This redirected Tyler and Eric’s attention. As Tyler inflated with a quickly deepening scream. As Tyler’s body drastically transformed, Derrick only really noticed two things. First, the hair he had seen on Monday sprouted from the valley between Tyler’s engorging pecs and then spread across his chest, and second, that Tyler’s ass ballooned from flat to bowling ball in a matter of seconds. I like that and don’t like that, Derrick thought as he cocked his head to the side. Tyler and Eric were far more concerned with everything else that was happening to Tyler, particularly the slab abs that had suddenly emerged to notice Derrick’s questioning look at Tyler’s emerged ass. The one changing and the other soon to change were trying to take in as much as possible, but soon it was all over. Tyler’s geyser erupted with such force that Eric was blasted against the wall of the bathroom. Although, Derrick couldn’t see where Eric landed, he heard the changing scream and watched as a second eruption of cum arose over the stall walls that separated them. As Tyler and Derrick gasped in there post ecstasy glow, Derrick decided he would have to go downstairs to piss.

Wednesday

Derrick sat in homeroom. Two days previous the whole class had looked like him. Now nearly a half stood twice as tall and quite wide. Chris was by far the largest kid in the school, but the changed weren’t comparing yet (that is except Stan and Joseph). They were still glad to be larger then they were. It was now a common occurrence for new-men to sneak off to the bathroom just to look at themselves flex or become erect in the mirror. For most this was not erotic act in and of itself, but rather arousing in its connection to their awakened sexual appetites. That morning Derrick’s eyes had noticed that a number of the senior girls were no longer walking in the proper fashion. Derrick’s brain took no notice.

As he sat in homeroom, the invisible senior’s ears were picking up on something his mind would not record. Next to him Andrew was carrying on a whispered conversation with Matt.

“Did you get through the wall?”

“No not yet, but I made some progress.”

“Good, we need to figure this out before everyone rushes into changing.”

“I think we maybe too late on that,” said Matt as he noticed Stan and Joseph debating whose pecs were bigger. The debate had digressed to a flexing show for Jessica and Chelsea.

“There are still some out there, that can be protected if I am right.”

“How did you figure this out anyhow?”

“Well after David changed on Monday, I asked Coach Daniels about it. He was very very evasive. So I decided to Google it. Nothing came up. I searched for change, boy to man, and growing up, and nothing even close to what’s happening came up. In fact nothing even vaguely relevant came back. So I started searching other things I had never thought to before…sexual things. Nothing.”

“So you thought, we must be isolated by something.”

“Exaclty. Now you just need to break through that wall and figure out what’s going on.”

All this information might have saved Derrick, but he failed to understand the word’s his ears heard.

As the pre-man passed from fourth to fifth period he found himself confronted by Jamie a girl from his third period math class.

“So apparently you don’t have the balls to ask me to the dance on Friday…well not yet at least.” Jamie said glancing at Derrick’s groin. He was not aware there as a dance on Friday and was now feeling embarrassed for some reason.

“Here is what’s going to happen,” the forceful Jamie continued. “You are going to pick me up at seven. We are going to have some fun at the Dance and then…” she leaned in awkwardly close to Derrick’s ear, “…I am going to change you like no one else her has.” She was technically right, but off a bit on the timing. She leaned back somewhat, “so don’t change until then. I will see you at seven on Friday.” Derrick had no intention of seeing Jamie at seven on Friday, that is until she turned to leave. He noticed the forward senior’s shorts-framed ass for the first time. Now that I like, he thought. It was in this moment that Derrick became sexually awakened. He became erect for the first and second to last time in that instant. That’s odd, was the only thought to travel his brain as he starred down at his newly engorged member.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:16 PM

Section 2

Thursday

Derrick sat in the auditorium with all the other males in his grade. Coach Daniels stood at the front of the classroom pointing at the male genitals being projected onto the white screen.

“So when a guy begins to feel the urge, his penis becomes erect or stiff. This stiffness can go away on it’s own before you change. But once the change happens erections can only be dealt with by release. That is stroking the head until you ejaculate. I think most of you guys know what that is,” the Coach said noting that a good 80% of the senior males now had full pecks and bulging biceps.

As Derrick doodled in his notebook paying no attention information that should have been pivotal to his life, Andrew was attempting to transcribe every word of the Coaches explanation into a notebook nearly half full with notes on the transformation process.

A hand shot up from the body behind Derrick. “I have a urge I need to deal with,” boomed Chris. Derrick turned as the huge senior stood in his seat. The invisible pre-man found himself face to face with the outline of an over 7 inch dick in gym shorts. For once in his life, Derrick thought of a question.

“So mine’s going to get that big?”

“Like what you see,” sneered Chris somewhat forwardly.

“Not really, but I want to have one myself.”

“Well that depends on a couple of things,” Coach Daniels interceded. “For one your genetics, some guys just have genes that make them larger. Some of you were and are larger or smaller pre-change. This is an indication of your genetic disposition, but that’s not the only factor. The longer you wait to change and the longer you take during your first release, the bigger you are.” Though this was a direct answer to Derrick’s question, the invisible senior wasn’t listening. He was staring at his crotch wondering what it must feel like to have a member that size. “You can go Chris, you don’t have to be so explicit next time. Just say you need to use the restroom or something.” They boys and men laughed.

The second Chris was out the door, David’s hand was in the air. “I…uhh…need to use the restroom too.”

Friday

Derrick was in homeroom for the last time in his life. Out of the twenty guys in the classroom only four were still pre-men. Derrick seemed not to notice the fact that he was now in the minority. Benjamin sat with his arms crossed glaring at his formerly twin brother. Andrew and Matt were discussing something secretly and darting glances around the room at the changed seniors.

The bell rang and there was much noise as the bulk men tried to emerge from their seats. Before Derrick could leave the classroom, someone caught him by the arm. The strength of the hold was weak so there were only three possibilities. Benjamin’s scorn-filled face greeted the invisible senior as he turned.

“I just want to tell you that I respect what you’re doing.” Derrick had no idea what the religious twin was saying. “It takes a lot of control to hold out and wait until its right. Us unchanged need to support each other. Together we can stand strong against the urge.”

“I don’t know what your talking about, but I am going to change tonight.”

The temporarily sympathetic face turned red with rage. “Then know it will be your doom.” Benjamin was technically right.

At lunch Derrick sat at his normal spot near the middle of the cafeteria by himself. He felt someone sit down at his right.

“Ready for tonight,” came the whispered words of Jamie. A hand fell on Derrick’s thigh and started rubbing. “I know you are. This is going to be the best night of your life.” She was right, but had failed to mention that it would also be his last night. Derrick felt something that had never been there before. He had been erect plenty of times since Wednesday, but this was something different. In the back of his mind something clicked. A war drum was beating as a wild man awoke in Derrick’s mind and all it wanted to do was stick its tongue down Jamie’s throat. Derrick obliged, but Jamie did not. She held a finger to the wild eyes and desperate mouth. “Wait until tonight, then you will get everything,” she said delighted. With one intense thigh grab she rose and left Derrick alone, erect, and wild.

It was 6:30 and Derrick lay on his bed in gym shorts waiting. His dick stood at attention. He was harder then he had ever been and he had been since Jamie had left him. The wild man had calmed down some and the drums had gone away but the extreme stiffness remained. 6:45 finally came and it was time to get ready. Despite knowing he was about to change, Derrick did not think to wear loose cloths or bring a change. Instead he bounded out of the house stretching his suit pants with his ragger with but one thought on his mind.

He was outside Jamie’s door at 6:59. As soon as she was in car the wild man emerged once more only to be halted by the finger. “Dance first, fun later,” she chattered in a sing song voice that infuriated Derrick’s wild man.

At 7:30 Derrick was standing by a punch bowl waiting for Jamie to return from the restroom. So far the dance had consisted of the same songs that had played at every dance since the first one in third grade. There was talk amongst some of the changed seniors of something more adult, but Derrick hadn’t heard this.

Next to him Andrew’s cellphone went off.

“Really? Hold on I will be right there…wait… don’t do that!” There was a loud moan on the other end of the phone. “DAMNIT! They got him.” The phone was shut and Andrew was running.

Jamie exited the restroom as Benjamin stormed towards the men’s room more erect then he had ever been. An odd sound began emanating from the room shortly after his entrance that can only be accurately described as a fap. Fap fap fap fap came the odd sound that Derrick didn’t hear. This time, however, his non-attention was not due to his aloofness, but rather his single-minded focus on Jamie’s somewhat bulbous ass.

The drums in Derricks mind began to beat once more. The wild man wanted nothing more then to rub himself all over the protrusion on Jamie’s back side. Just then the song came on. The last song, Derrick or Jamie would ever hear. It had a tremendous beat, and it soon began to take over the crowd.

The seniors, in particular the changed seniors, began to dance like they had never danced before. At all previous dances there had been some space between male and female, in a matter of seconds that space disappeared. The two genders (and in some cases one gender) began rubbing up and down one another. A glint passed through both Jamie and Derrick’s eye. They both wanted in and soon they were.

The beat drum in Derrick’s head matched the beat of the music as he entered the crowd of wild adult bodies. At first Jamie was unsure what to do, but after a few seconds watching the other girls she got the idea. Soon the ass that had been the single-focus in Derrick’s mind was roving up and down his body from his leg to just above his dick. The beating of the song and his drum became faster and stronger. Derrick felt a pulsation through his body of the purest happiness he had ever felt. “Ohhh” he moaned but no one heard.

He soon joined in the motion, thrusting his hips back and forth to match the motions of the ever consuming ass. With each thrust pleasure came. It reached out from his dick all the way to his hands then back again. The beating of the drum became harder. Derrick felt as if his ears would burst with the imagined noise.

The wild man had taken over. Derrick the aloof pre-man was dead and the wild man was born. The senior tapped into the most primordial of instincts and his whole will succumbed to it. He began thrusting so hard that he was damaging his own pants and Jamie’s dress. She didn’t notice, nor did she notice when his dick began spouting pre-cum. “You’re changing me,” he yelled into the wild winds of the song, but no one heard. This was the last time anyone would not notice Derrick.

In that instant a wild women took control of Jamie and she spun around. It was no longer her ass that gyrated around Derrick’s crotch but something much sweeter. Derrick had not even known such a thing existed as was now being pushed upon his crotch. The pulsing of pleasure became more intense and frequent. They were now in beat with the music and drum. Soon the room began to flash before Derrick’s eyes as his grey world came into vivid color. He grabbed Jamie and pulled her close. In that instant they were one and he was changed.

One tremendous pulse broke into his penis and it shot forward as a bush emerged. The force of the instantaneous engorging broke both Derrick’s pants and Jamie’s dress. As he pulled Jamie close his 8 incher found a home in her nether regions. She was driven into ecstasy in that moment and her body surged with the same pleasure as his. The pulse broke out in all directions as Derrick’s ass broke through the back of his pants and abs rapidly emerged from his stomach. His thighs and balls competed for air and the pushed against each other and Jamie. Derrick’s body shot up and Jamie found her had now lay on his still flat chest. As his legs sprouted Jamie was pulled up still attached to his dick. In the same instance her head was pushed forward as pecs swelled forward pushing erect nipples out and downward. This was all Derrick’s shirt could take and its buttons exploded forward as the barrel chest marched outward. Jamie’s head now rested on a field of soft hair. She felt the squeeze of Derrick’s arms intensify as they swelled up. She felt his hard biceps push against her skin as his moaning decreased in tone and increased in intensity. She looked up as he threw his head back and his neck thickened in seconds as his voice lowered and his Adam’s apple broke through. As his head came down their eyes locked and soon there lips matched.

As lip met lip and tongues passed each other. The pulse of pleasure returned to its source and shot out the end of Derricks dick into Jamie’s awaiting crevice. Jamie felt her body begin to fill with Derrick’s seed. First her front then her ass began to swell as galloon after galloon of man juice pumped into her. This eventually became painful but the pleasure still coursing through her prevented her from noticing. Her breasts were soon swollen too and then her throat.

As the most intense feeling of his life pumped through his member, Derrick felt something explode through Jamie’s throat and into his own. His man juice was now pumping threw here back into him. With each gulp of he felt himself swell all the more. The pleasure within him did not diminish but grow stronger with each pulse. The room was now pulsing with each beat of the music drum and dick. The images before his eyes blurred as his shoulders continued to push outward. The sound became muddled as his biceps went from baseballs to softballs and beyond. Soon there was only the feeling as his ass swelled on and on in seeming perpetual growth.

The music of the song halted. The crowd ended their dance and took notice of the dance still going on. A bloated Jamie seemed like a parasitic fixture connecting Derrick’s dick to his mouth. Derrick was twice as tall as anyone, including Chris and now three times as large. Both their body’s were pulsing and with each pulse every muscle on Derrick’s body thickened. There was a great noise filled the room that was somewhere between a moan and a groan. The noise grew stronger and stronger. In an instant Derrick let go of Jamie and screamed into the air. His dick exploded outward with growth and tore Jamie apart. Derrick reached his hands into the air and let out a might roar and in that instant he exploded and cum and blood flew on all assembled.

Last edited by rmudge17; September 8th, 2010 at 08:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 19th, 2013)
  #3   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:26 PM

A Note On Structure

For those who want to know, I have figured out how the rest of the story will play out structurally:

Part V: Benjamin
Part VI: Matt
Part VII: Andrew

Andrew's tale will conclude the man The Change story, however, I may start writing side stories that take place in the same school/universe.

If you guys like my work and have suggestions for side tales in The Change universe or any story suggestions you would like me to work on feel free to PM me or leave a comment here.
The Following User Says Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 19th, 2013)
  #4   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 12:20 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
fucking HOT! cant wait for the second part of this!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #5   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:40 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
I am so ready for the next part!!!
  #6   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Section 2 is now up.
  #7   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:31 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
damn man very hot... so how big was derrick in the end?!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options