The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 08:07 PM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
The BIG Mistake - Part 1

The BIG Mistake
Part 1

“They're cutting you off Jason”

“I just need more time”

“You’ve been at this for 5 years, not a single human subject”

“I almost got it perfect though, I know I can make it stable”

“You have 48 hours. Its over.”

Jason cringed as he repeated the conversation over and over in his head. The wipers on the car squeaked back and fourth in the down pour as he sat staring blankly. What was he going to do? After almost an hour he opened the car door and ran to the house, the rain drenching him instantly. He slammed the door behind him and dropped his briefcase to the floor, unbuttoning his wet shit almost instantly.

“Hey dad”

“Oh hey Tyler”

“How was work?”

“It was ok”

“Its really pouring outside”

“yea it is..”

Jason unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and tossed it next to his briefcase. He walked shirtless into the kitchen, reaching for the scotch. He wouldn’t even be able to afford this simple pleasure anymore, not after they cut him off. The lifestyle that he had gained would fade away.. And what company would take him now after a 5 year fuck up.

“So dad, I wanted to ask you something”

“What’s up Tyler”

Jason turned around to look at his son. He was such a gorgeous young man. He stood there, 6”1 now, in a tight black wife beater that showed off his ripped torso nicely and complimented his short jet black hair with perfection. Down below were a pair of red Nike basketball shorts which were cupped against his thick powerhouse thighs. Jason’s stomach sank even more, reminded of why his son was like this. Football was his life, how was he ever going to tell him..

“Well.. Its about the weight set you got for my birthday, its great dad but.. Well you think we can get some bigger weights soon? I really want to buff up so I’ll make varsity. There’s some pretty big guys at my school, I want to make sure I stand out with the coaches”

“Oh.. well nows not a good time for that”

“Oh please dad, I’ll pay for half of it. I’ve been saving up”

“We really can’t be spending any money”

“Why? Did something happen with your job?”

“Yea.. I’m afraid there cutting me off”

“What!? Why?”

Jason knew telling him meant years in prison, but under the circumstances he knew it was finally time to reveal what he had been working on. He sat Tyler down and went over every detail. Contracted by the US Government over 5 years ago, his leaps and bounds in human genetics inspired them to reach for the impossible.

A drug to create the fictitious super soldier.

A drug that would push the human body to its muscular limits. Create a man that would dwarf even the strongest, a freaky 800 pound goal, all muscle! A trail of dead muscular animals plagued the drug until finally around the third year of testing

“We finally came up with a system of doses, 3 steps, to help the body adapt to transformation it was about to undertake. Phase 1 and 2 always went ok, except for the massive side effects, but final phase always ended badly”

“What you mean?”

“Phase 3 is where over 70% of the growth is supposed to occur. The problem was though the growth never seemed to stop. The animal would grow until it physically couldn’t handle anymore muscle, immobile to there own power”

“Damn dad you just way cooler”

“What!?”

“Making mutant muscle animals haha, thats so unreal! So why are they cutting you off?”

“Its been 2 years and still no success. The only way I’ll get even a little more time is if I get a human test subject”

Jason knew he had made a mistake right after saying that last part. He saw the look in Tyler’s eyes, the cocky attitude, the curious quench for power. He just watched the words fall off his lips

“I could try it”

“No, absolutely not”

“Come on dad, I’m wanting to buff up anyways, maybe not not that huge but If I could get to phase 2 they’ll give you more time right?”

“Yea but son, even at phase 2 you’ll be gigantic, monstrous even”

“Well like how big we talking here?”

“How much do you weigh now?”

“175ish”

The math was easy, the results however were mind blowing. Jason shuttered at the thought, just dropping the numbers off his tongue was scary.

“Were looking at anywhere between 360-400 pounds”

“Oh Man, are you serious!? That sounds fucking awesome. I’d be so freakin huge, the biggest guy at my school!”

“Tyler its not happening”

“Dad this is my house too, my life too, were in this together. You need a test subject and here I am”

Jason’s relentless instinct to say no was suddenly crippled by what Tyler had said. Thoughts of his mass amounts of debt, the house, his entire life suddenly hung on a string before his eyes.

“Dad come on, I know I can do this”

Jason sucked in a huge breath and sighed

“Your right..”

“Alright! I’m going to be the biggest football jock to ever hit the field!”

Jason felt sick to his stomach watching his son flex his bicep. The boy he saw before his eyes would soon be a muscular monstrosity, a thumping god amongst the earth, what the hell was he thinking..

They drove into the raining night and back to the lab, rounding up all the equipment they needed, packing it into the Tahoe. Jason became increasingly worried, seeing his son was tenting up a big stiffy in his shorts from his excitement. He never knew Tyler would be the type to have a power fetish, the worse combination to have with a drug like this. After puking from fear, he loaded up a securely locked briefcase with all 3 phrases of the drug and drove back home.

They set up the equipment down in the basement. Jason just couldn’t stop shaking. It was 2 AM by the time they finished. Now all that was left was the injection.

Tyler stripped off all his clothes and stood there naked on the platform, so his dad could take measurements. His sons body was more impressive then he could have imagined, the kid was built all over. As he measure every inch of his body, Tylers cock become rock hard at the thought of his upcoming growth.

“Heh sorry dad”

“Your just excited, I understand”

“I’m just going to be so much stronger then everyone else. Its going to feel really good”

“Tyler before we do this I need to tell you about the side effects we experienced with most of test subjects”

“Are they bad?”

“No and They’ll most likely subside after a few weeks, but I want to warn you anyways”

“So what are they”

“Increased Sex Drive, Unstable Testosterone Levels, Increased Irritability, Increased size in testicular region”

“So my balls might get bigger?”

“Yes..”

“No Way! Will my cock get bigger to?”

“Its possible..”

“Shit really!? God I’ll be like the ultimate man!”

Jason decided to give up. Even though the list went on, his son’s cock was throbbing so big it was oozing precum down the young veiny shaft. His sons mind was made up.

He typed the code into the briefcase and opened it up. There lay the first phase of the drug, a deep blue liquid that flashed memories of failure before his eyes. He took a long gulp and hooked up the syringe.

“I love you son”

Tyler just grinned feeling the needle pric into his skin. He squeezed his fist feeling the thick liquid enter his blood stream, biting his lip from near orgasm. He was going to be so unbelievably huge, so freakishly strong, every boys wet dream. Jason walked over to the computer and monitored Tylers vital signs.

“Now son you might start to feel”

“Unngghh”

Before Jason could continue Tyler suddenly moaned, clenching his fist to his side. His whole body seemed to tense up, like every muscle was flexing, bigger and bigger they pumped up against his skin. Jason looked over at the screen and already saw a spike in his weight by an astonishing 6 pounds.

“YESSSSSSSS”

Tyler suddenly groaned throwing his neck back from the sheer explosion of power he felt inside. His body started to shake, his muscles looking so fucking ripped you would have thought he was on roids. Jason looked at the screen again and squealed, 22 Pounds now, the growth should have stopped by now! Instead his body started to take the shape of an amateur bodybuilder, swelling up bigger and bigger. The muscle growing teen raised his arm into his view, watching it fill up with muscle, expanding bigger against his bones. He gave it a quick flex and saw the jaw dropping 17 inch peak of muscle explode underneath his skin. He laughed hysterically and then slowly went into a mind blowing most muscular pose, looking down at his body as it grew, feeling his own weight increase against the floor. 30 pounds now and still no sign of stopping.

“Feels so good, feels so FUCKING GOOD!!”

Tyler flexed every muscle he had, grinning at the overwhelming amount of power that surged through his veins. The computer started to beep as Tyler flew past the 5% cap, 40 Pounds of growth! He looked utterly massive now, the size of a champion bodybuilder, expanding wider with every passing second to make room for the oncoming muscle. Tyler stared with a grin towards his dad, flexing his muscles over and over. The traps around his neck made him look like a total freak, Jason could hardly recognize him anymore. His shoulder looked incredibly wide, his arms, a colossal 20 inches and still growing.
50 Pounds, his pecs so big and powerful they appeared to be on the verge of bursting, squeezing together painfully tight, his poor nipples pointing towards the floor. Jason’s heart raced! When would his son stop growing, how much more would he grow!? He looked down at his sons lower half and saw the once small treasure trail had developed into a light coating of fur that covered every inch of his steel plated 8 pack. His legs had become packed so freakishly huge they looked like tree trunks of muscle. In between it all was his sons throbbing cock that looked a godly 9 inches, engorged in some of the thickest veins he had ever seen. The computer alarmed louder and faster, 70 pounds now!

“UNNGG! I CANT TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!”

Tyler raised up his arms and flexed his entire body with a massive moan, his cock unleashing torrents of cum to the floor. He bucked his hips wildly, with his tongue dangling out of his mouth from the ecstasy. His softball sized testicles pumped ounce after ounce of cum onto the floor, his body shuttered as the growth finally came to a halt. Jason stood there, the computer still beeping, frozen by the gigantic man he saw before him. Tyler arched his neck back and groaned, taking in his new power, his new strength. He slowly let down his arms and flexed each one of his immense 21 inch biceps.

“Look at me Dad.. Fucking Look at me..”

“Tyler..”

“I’m Fucking Huge!! Haha this is the best thing that's ever happened. How much did I grow?”

Jason looked at the screen and trembled, he never supposed to grow this much, how was this even possible from the first phase.

“You grew 83 Pounds..”

“80 POUNDS!?! God Its even better then I imagined. Look at my chest, my legs, I’’m so fucking hairy and strong. My dicks even bigger!”

Tyler used his burley hands and grabbed the huge slab of meat between his legs, squeezing a little more cum out of the immense shaft.

“Fuck look at the size of my testicles. I didn’t think they would grow this big”

Jason looked at the figures on the screen, and back at his son. The numbers didn’t add up right, no test subject had ever shown this much growth by phase one of the drug.

“You ok Dad!? Guess its pretty shocking isn’t it”

“Shocking yes, but its amazing son. You grew more then any other test subjects did, over three times as much actually”

“Shut up, no way”

Tyler thumped towards his dad and went over to the computer, reeking of cum and muscle. He looked at the three different monitors, each one giving out a different reading of his body, vitals, and his growth. The main one Tyler focused on though was his weight, a whopping 259 Pounds!

“Holy Shit.. 259 Pounds.. I’m already bigger then anyone on the team, I didn’t think I would grow this big right away”

“You weren’t supposed to.. Tyler all of are test subjects showed a maximum growth of 3% during the first phase, that’s out of the entire goal weight. Tyler you hit 13.2%, 13.2% of the entire growth your supposed to experience during all three phases, just happened. That’s almost the percentage of the growth that’s supposed to happen during phase 2 ”

“Fucking awesome!”

“Tyler I don’t know if we should continue, all my numbers are off”

“Not continue!?! No fucking way I’m ready for even more!”

Tyler flexed his gigantic bicep right up into his dad’s face, all 21 inches of power. Jason felt his own cock begin to get hard looking at the huge mountain of muscle bulge before his eyes, stuttering to even continue.

“Tyler.. Phase 2 is already extremely unpredictable, I don’t know how big you could grow, you might get massive, gigantic even!”

“Haha Whats the Problem There!?”

“Tyler please, your obviously not thinking clearly, maybe we should UNNG”

Without warning Jason felt his sons massive hand suddenly grab him by the collar, pulling him up off the chair. He felt his feet dangle to the ground as he went up and up, the gigantic arm of muscle and veins fully extended him up as high as he could. Tyler chuckled while staring up at his dad with the most massive grin. What had he done..

Check out even more of my stories by visiting www.musclboy.com

Last edited by BuffBoy; November 18th, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BuffBoy For This Useful Post:
bigenough (January 20th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (March 13th, 2014), musclemonkey (December 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 09:29 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Very nice

Let's have some more mistakes.
  #3   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 09:41 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
Great start to the story. Liking where this is headed :-)
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 10:17 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a very hot beginning! I can't wait for Phase Two. It'd be cool if the dad got in on the growth action as well.
  #5   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 10:47 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
More fuck more!
  #6   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 11:38 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great start! I love stories like this.
  #7   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:59 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great start. Thanks!
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 04:30 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Awesome! More please!

xoxo

Richard
  #9   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 05:03 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Wow, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for another story from you.
  #10   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 05:38 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Muscle Growth 101

One of the best things of this forum is that you can always find a brand new hot story built from solid foundations - the "Muscle Growth Serum" is perhaps the most used, yet never depleted, scenario. Your story proves that a good idea is always capable of being recycled into new, refreshing, exciting and extremely hot stories.

Loved the interaction between these characters. I just hope Tyler doesn't turn into the mindless creature his father fears (but then again this is my role as a reader, the fate of this story is entirely up to you).

Congratulations and have lots of fun!

Cheers
  #11   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 07:04 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
That was really hot dude, can't wait for the next part!
  #12   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:42 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
I love it when a father and son bond like this.
  #13   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:48 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Bigger!

Great start!

Looking forward to seeing how big he gets. I hope he doesn't just turn into a Michelin Tire Man, tho.. I'd rather see him grow in overall height and size to accommodate his growing muscles, and keep the "Adonis Boy God" look. But that's just my own humble opinion. Looking forward to the next chapter! Excellent writing!
  #14   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:50 AM

Hi! I decided to leave a second message in order to encourage your continuing writing.

The grower's drive for power is awesome. His lust for power and his growing power create an interesting social situation. I can't wait for more.
  #15   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:24 AM

mgm is on a distinguished road
God I love this. I want this to happen to me!
  #16   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:19 PM
Alpha Boy

Wow, Thanks guys for all the awesome comments! I'm working on chapter 2 already and It should be up shortly!
  #17   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 01:56 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffBoy View Post
Wow, Thanks guys for all the awesome comments! I'm working on chapter 2 already and It should be up shortly!
Well hurry up! LOL
  #18   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:37 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationIV View Post
Well hurry up! LOL

I agree with Temptation. Your public is waiting!
  #19   Add to LHBEAR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:39 PM

LHBEAR is on a distinguished road
Great beginning to the story, i specially like the boy becoming a big hairy muscle monster!!
MORE PLEASE!!!
  #20   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2010, 06:42 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
This was an awesome start to a story! Cant wait x
  #21   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2010, 11:31 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i've missed you, man
excellent story--you know how i like a man who enjoys his growth ;D
keep it up! looking forward to part 2
--ille

Things happen.
  #22   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2010, 04:21 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i LOVE THIS MORE PLEASE
  #23   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:10 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Very Hot! Very well written!! Keep him growing!!!
  #24   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 07:33 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
SO very good to see you writing again, buddy. Great job on this one. Looking forward to part 2.
  #25   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2010, 10:07 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
is there going to be another installment?
The Following User Says Thank You to musclematt For This Useful Post:
lukeboy123 (April 5th, 2013)
  #26   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2010, 12:10 PM

I too really, really want another installment. Please give us another installment!
  #27   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:04 PM
Alpha Boy

Hey guys! Thanks for all your awesome comments, there really motivating me. Part 2 is on the way for sure, this one is to hot not to continue.
  #28   Add to bearium's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:58 PM

bearium is on a distinguished road
I agree with Jaypat, more carelessness and lab accidents please!!
  #29   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 12:49 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Great story! Can't wait, haha.
  #30   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 04:06 PM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
please please more more!!!
  #31   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Alpha Boy

Hey guys! Ok first off.. Who the hell is this Paul Holmes guy and what is he talking about? lol I am still working on the story, I know its been forever but I've been busy with my muscle site, but I still work on it, don't give up hope yet
  #32   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Hey guys! Ok first off.. Who the hell is this Paul Holmes guy and what is he talking about? lol I am still working on the story, I know its been forever but I've been busy with my muscle site, but I still work on it, don't give up hope yet
I thought the muscle site went away. But now I see it's reborn at a new address.
  #33   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:26 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Hey guys! Ok first off.. Who the hell is this Paul Holmes guy and what is he talking about?
*sigh* "Paul" is an example of one of the more recent trends in commercial abuse of public sites -- a spammer-created user account that goes to great lengths making its activity look like genuine member participation, so that it's as difficult as possible for anyone to detect that their activity on the site's just a smokescreen. Its only true purpose is posting those links in its signature up around our forums, in the hopes it'll lure members into clicking them.

I honestly couldn't say with absolute certainty whether I think it's a software program, a real flesh-and-blood person, or some semi-automated combination actually controlling the spammer-account. The actions it performs aren't strongly indicative of any possibility; who/whatever's driving does so in a manner very likely designed to elude passive Turing Test detection. Honestly, I'd find it pretty impressive... given any purpose other than sleazing up the 'net with extra-irritating stealth spam. :-/

But I can explain some observations about these attacks, and what it means for other users and/or for this site...
  1. There's always at least one link to some external website in the "user's" signature. That's actually its only REAL purpose -- to spam our site with those link(s). Except perhaps by coincidence, they have no relevance to this site -- they're nothing but well-camouflaged banner ads, in fact.
  2. Obviously, if someone's employing spammers in a deliberate effort to trick this site, just so that they'll be allowed to post their links, it's highly unlikely they have your best interests at heart. [COLOR="Red"]You should absolutely never follow any off-site links posted by a brand-new or stranger account. Anytime you encounter an off-site link in a user-contributed posting, it could potentially lead somewhere unsafe. Only follow links from people you trust, or to sites you know.[/COLOR]
  3. The spammer accounts make forum posts on the site so that the signature (with those spam links) will be displayed. The contents of these posts are just meaningless gibberish. There is no significance to anything in the body of the post.
  4. INFURIATINGLY, however, the "gibberish" used is carefully crafted to resemble actual user participation. It's made up of real, coherent sentences, and taken at face value the post makes sense. The spammer analyzes the forum posting it's "replying" to, and then obtains a paragraph of apparently-related "gibberish" text, presumably from some vast database filled with random snippets of writing that cover a wide array of topics. (Or there's no database at all; it shouldn't be impossible to just go out and mine the web for a relevant paragraph in real-time, on demand.)
  5. If it gets particuarly lucky when selecting its "gibberish", then its post actually will be relevant to the topic, which is why they can seem so confusing -- the post fits right in to the discussion... except it doesn't seem to address any points made so far, OR to make one of its own!
  6. Since the account's individual posts are so difficult (or potentially even impossible) to classify reliably, it's quicker and less ambiguous spotting them through the full account history. If it's a new user, made two or three or four posts on different topics that all have that same "What the hell's this got to do with anything?" feel to them, and there's some offsite link in the signature on each one -- PHASERS ON FRICASEE!
  #34   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:45 PM

...And now that the account's been identified as a spammer, as per standard procedure it's been banned and erased. So if anyone's confused by references to "Paul Holmes", but can't see why it was brought up -- that's because that message has been taken down; it's no longer here.
  #35   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:46 PM

I'm going to kick myself for going here, but I couldn't resist: Paul is actually a speechwriter for Sarah Palin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train View Post
*sigh* "Paul" is an example of one of the more recent trends in commercial abuse of public sites -- a spammer-created user account that goes to great lengths making its activity look like genuine member participation, so that it's as difficult as possible for anyone to detect that their activity on the site's just a smokescreen. Its only true purpose is posting those links in its signature up around our forums, in the hopes it'll lure members into clicking them.

I honestly couldn't say with absolute certainty whether I think it's a software program, a real flesh-and-blood person, or some semi-automated combination actually controlling the spammer-account. The actions it performs aren't strongly indicative of any possibility; who/whatever's driving does so in a manner very likely designed to elude passive Turing Test detection. Honestly, I'd find it pretty impressive... given any purpose other than sleazing up the 'net with extra-irritating stealth spam. :-/

But I can explain some observations about these attacks, and what it means for other users and/or for this site...
  1. There's always at least one link to some external website in the "user's" signature. That's actually its only REAL purpose -- to spam our site with those link(s). Except perhaps by coincidence, they have no relevance to this site -- they're nothing but well-camouflaged banner ads, in fact.
  2. Obviously, if someone's employing spammers in a deliberate effort to trick this site, just so that they'll be allowed to post their links, it's highly unlikely they have your best interests at heart. [COLOR=Red]You should absolutely never follow any off-site links posted by a brand-new or stranger account. Anytime you encounter an off-site link in a user-contributed posting, it could potentially lead somewhere unsafe. Only follow links from people you trust, or to sites you know.[/COLOR]
  3. The spammer accounts make forum posts on the site so that the signature (with those spam links) will be displayed. The contents of these posts are just meaningless gibberish. There is no significance to anything in the body of the post.
  4. INFURIATINGLY, however, the "gibberish" used is carefully crafted to resemble actual user participation. It's made up of real, coherent sentences, and taken at face value the post makes sense. The spammer analyzes the forum posting it's "replying" to, and then obtains a paragraph of apparently-related "gibberish" text, presumably from some vast database filled with random snippets of writing that cover a wide array of topics. (Or there's no database at all; it shouldn't be impossible to just go out and mine the web for a relevant paragraph in real-time, on demand.)
  5. If it gets particuarly lucky when selecting its "gibberish", then its post actually will be relevant to the topic, which is why they can seem so confusing -- the post fits right in to the discussion... except it doesn't seem to address any points made so far, OR to make one of its own!
  6. Since the account's individual posts are so difficult (or potentially even impossible) to classify reliably, it's quicker and less ambiguous spotting them through the full account history. If it's a new user, made two or three or four posts on different topics that all have that same "What the hell's this got to do with anything?" feel to them, and there's some offsite link in the signature on each one -- PHASERS ON FRICASEE!
  #36   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
I'm going to kick myself for going here, but I couldn't resist: Paul is actually a speechwriter for Sarah Palin.
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you, there. Refudiate your claim, if you will!

On the surface there do seem to be quite a few similarities, it's true. But I'll call your attention to the section of my "profile", where I discuss the posts Paul makes ? specifically, the bit where I characterize them as being "made up of real, coherent sentences" which "taken at face value [make] sense."

I think most people would agree, that's far too much to expect from Sarah Palin's speeches!
  #37   Add to Gman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2011, 03:45 PM

Gman is on a distinguished road
So are we going to see a part two anytime soon? Part one was hot!
  #38   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Alpha Boy

Hey Guys! I know its been like 40 years, but surprisingly I'm still working on it!!! I actually had it almost finished when I decided over half of it was crap and scrapped it lol. Let me know if you guys want the chapter split up, or you want the whole chapter posted all at once. I know you guys are really ready for the next part, I'm definitely writing as much as I can in my spare time.
  #39   Add to strike01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:51 PM

strike01 is on a distinguished road
Split up is fine by me I love your stuff.
  #40   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:03 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
hoppe to read soon as possible the part two

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text