The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2010, 07:04 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 18

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Dan woke up one morning really excited. This might've been because he was a 650 lb. muscle behemoth with a 24" cock, but he was getting pretty used to that. No, today was finally his 16th birthday! He'd finally be able to get his driver's license and his dad had promised him a big party, "for a big boy!" he had joked.

The smell of breakfast was in the air. Although Dan often cooked for himself (lots of food for that huge body, after all) today was different. The smell of eggs and potatoes and even beef wafted into his room. As he stood up, his big feet thumped on the ground, and the floor creaked under his 650 pounds, like it always did these days. "Happy Birthday!" came his father's distant voice.

He entered into the kitchen wearing nothing more than a grin and his overtaxed boxer-briefs as he gave his father a big bear hug. There weren't many people that could lift Peter Stockwell into the air, given his 500 lb. stature, but his son was one of them! "Thanks, dad!" Dan grinned. "The food smells great! I'm starving!" he chuckled, rubbing his cobbled abs as his stomach growled.

Peter laughed as his huge son lifted him in the air, feeling the big arms around him. His son, and maybe that friend Tom, were really the only men around bigger and stronger than Peter. It was gratifying, in a strange way, to see his boy so huge. "Happy Birthday, big man," he said with a grin, as he was set down. "A nice big breakfast for a big young man."

Dan sat down on his reinforced chair at the kitchen table and started gobbling down food. There were steaks, eggs, pancakes, hash browns... his dad had really gone all out! "So, I don't see Colin up," Dan noted in-between pancake stuffings. "Did you, heh, tire him out too much last night?"

Peter grinned back at Dan. "I guess there's not much hiding what we get up to, what with the way we grunt at night." He sat down at the table with his own huge plate of food. "Colin's actually up and out already though. Had a couple things to take care of." Peter grinned mysteriously, not wanting to let on that Colin was picking up the car that was to be Dan's present.

Peter shifted in his chair, as his cock lengthened at the thought of Colin's recent changes. The young man had always been attractive. But his recent increase in musculature had made him truly incredible. "It is kind of weird, isn't it, Dan? The way men in this area are suddenly just getting huge?" He sat back in his own reinforced chair and put his hands behind his head, his massive biceps swelling juicily. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I think it's hot as fuck..."

"W-well, don't forget, Colin works hard at the gym! It's not like he's growing for no reason," Dan sputtered, shoving more food in his mouth to hopefully get him to stop saying stupid things that could get his father suspicious. Luckily he'd been blissfully ignorant so far. He wanted to keep him that way. They finally finished off the feast of food and Dan gave a great big burp that rattled the windows. "Ahh, that was a nice one to tide me over for a few hours!" he halfway-joked. His metabolism was like a nuclear power plant nowadays. "Think I'll call up Tom and see if he wants to do anything on this most special of days," he said with a smile.

Peter sat back and chuckled. "I know you'll want to see your best bud, of course. Just make sure you're here at 6. I've sent out a general invite, and we can't very well have a birthday party without the birthday boy!" Peter's thought about how strange all this growth was had momentarily been diverted, as he mentally reviewed his list of things to get for the barbecue birthday party.

Dan called up Tom and his friend agreed to meet up at his house. Soon the doorbell rang, but instead of Tom, he saw Alex on the front porch; all 300 heavily muscled pounds of him! Dan's cock jumped a bit in his briefs. That last dose of spice had really made the young man hot. And, unless Dan's eyes were deceiving him, was causing him to change how he dressed! "Hey there, Alex! Didn't expect to see you! Come in, come in. What's up?" he asked, inviting the stud inside.

Alex sauntered inside, his tank top highlighting the deep crevice between his thick pecs, even as it hugged every bulging curve of his upper body. "Doing pretty well, Dan. I heard you had a birthday today! Just wanted to come over and wish you a very happy birthday. You know, before things got too crowded." Alex shifted his stance slightly, but the effect was very sensuous, as his ass swiveled in his tight jeans, the thickness of his quads emphasized.

"Well, hey, you're a friend, too! I invited Tom over, too. You remember Tom?" he asked with a wink. Of course Alex remembered his friend fucking him in the ass. "You can hang out with us today if you want."

Alex chewed his lower lip as he considered the new possibilities. The effect was quite sexy. "Tom? Coming over here? Hmm..." He shot Dan a sly grin. "I don't suppose he's coming soon, is he? I haven't seen him in a while, but I remember him very well..." Alex looked over as Peter was walking past. "Oh hello Mr. Stockwell."

Peter just smiled and nodded hello as he walked past, and out the door. "Off to get a few things, Dan," he called out as he left.

"I think he's got something planned," Dan said, excited. "And yeah, Tom doesn't live too far away. I thought you were him, actually. So he should be here any--" The doorbell rang again and Dan just grinned at Alex as he opened the door to reveal Tom in all his glory.

Tom had a lecherous grin on his face, and it seemed to intensify as he saw that Alex was there as well. "Good morning, boys..." he drawled seductively. "I'm here for the pre-party. Although I see I'm not alone..." He put his hands on his tight, muscular hips. Even without a full flex, it made his big pecs bunch and his lats spread, and caused his incredibly large yet still too small shirt to strain audibly.

Dan put one mammoth arm around Alex's shoulders. "You remember Alex, right, Tom? He came over to wish me a happy birthday. But he didn't bring a present or anything..." he sneakily said with a fake pout. He turned to Alex and bounce his pecs slowly. "I thought you liked me, Alex..."

Alex shuddered slightly as Dan encircled him. "Oh... uh..." He tried stammering out something, but his tongue caught as he watched Dan's massive pecs bounce. "No present?" asked Tom, half dangerous, half playful. "I'm sure he did. He looks finer than I've seen him before..." Tom reached forward with one strong hand, cupped one of Alex' tight ass cheeks, and gave it a sensual squeeze.

"Is Tom right, Alex? Did you bring a gift for me?" he asked, looking down his huge chest at the smaller man. Dan's face was youthful and cute and handsome all at the same time. He batted his eyes and Alex swooned. The heat from all three strong men's bodies was starting to be felt.

Alex could only clear his mind enough for one clever response. "You know what I've got for you Dan. I carry it around with me all the time..." He gave a slight grin, and took one of Dan's big hands, and slowly guided it back to his ass, to rest on the tight, muscular buttock that Tom hadn't already claimed. "Although it doesn't have to be your birthday for you to get this present. But that doesn't mean you can't have some today too..."

"You hear that, Tom?' Dan purred, looking deep into Alex's eyes. "He wants me to fuck him..." He started pulling Alex's shorts down, exposing that substantially improved prick and that swell of muscular butt meat that was popping out of Alex's back. He gripped the naked flesh with his hand again, really feeling the mass of it. "I might need you to fuck my ass while I'm doing it..."

Tom gave Dan a huge grin. "Anything for the birthday boy!" He moved around the room, slowly pulling off his too-tight and revealing clothing, finally letting his six hundred pound muscled body come into full view, his big hard dick throbbing in anticipation. Alex swooned, groaning as Dan worked his ass over, feeling the big man knead his glutes, preparing him to accept the monster cock that rose from between Dan's immense thighs.

It had torn through his briefs, that's how aroused Alex was making Dan! "Fuck, more handsome every time I see you... you know how big and handsome you are, Alex?" he purred again, shoving a finger or two up Alex's bum to help relax his hole. Taking Dan's equipment was no laughing matter.

Alex groaned and squirmed as he felt Dan work to loosen him up, the young man's thick, strong fingers getting to work. "Oh fuck Dan, you've told me, but... oh fuck... you're so big... so fuckin' sexy..." Alex's words were consumed by another throaty groan, as Dan plunged deeper. Behind them both, Tom was grinning in lust and approval, watching Dan manhandle Alex. "Fuck Dan, show me how it's done. Show me how to fuck a hot hunk of man like that..." Tom gripped Dan's powerful ass and massaged it forcefully, his cock throbbing in eager anticipation.

"You gotta make sure he can take the torpedo you have jutting from your crotch, like so," Dan explained sexily, shoving his fingers deep inside Alex and causing the muscleman to whimper and moan in a high pitch. "Perfect. That's how you know he's ready!" he grinned. He took out his fingers and turned the man around. "Then you lift 'im up and... slide him down!" he grunted, doing just that to Alex, his thick cock head parting that bubble butt magnificently!

Alex let out a loud groan of pleasure, feeling his muscular ass forced apart by Dan's huge tool, feeling the big rod penetrate him. He tried to relax, to ease it in, but he couldn't help but arch his back and let out a moan of lust. To the back, Tom was getting very turned on by the sight of it all. He grabbed Dan's powerful waist and held on, pushing his big dick between Dan's powerful cheeks.

"Fuck you're one hot beast of a dude..." Tom growled softly, as he slowly began to push his huge dick up Dan's powerful ass, inch by inch, the big man hard to penetrate, but so much more rewarding as a result.

Dan gritted his teeth and grunted out a hearty, "Yeah, I know. Same to you, buddy!" He started fucking Alex in earnest now, shoving the smaller man up and down his huge dick, loving the feeling. Sweat was building up on all of them, making their huge bodies shimmer and start to release their manly musk!

The scent of it was overwhelming. Sweat and testosterone and men in the act of sex. Alex gasped and groaned as he felt Dan pick up the pace, the big man driving his huge dick home, filling Alex' muscular but smaller ass. At the same time, Tom started to get into it, pushing in harder and deeper, his hands wandering over Dan's massive physique, feeling the big man twitch and flex as he fucked him. "Oh fuck you've got an awesome ass..." Tom groaned in soft admiration between grunts.

Dan moaned lustily as he thrust and was thrusted upon. "Oh fuck... so fucking good..." he groaned. He tightened his ass on Tom's cock, giving the boy a tighter fuck as he kept furiously fucking Alex. "It's not gonna be long..." he warned, his muscles looking shiny and pumped and his cock swollen and ready to shoot off!

Tom let out growls of erotic determination, feeling Dan's powerful ass tighten around his huge rod. He thrust it in harder, his groans getting louder as he rammed his huge dick home, feeling Dan's own excitement, trying to give his friend a proper fuck. Tom's dick was throbbing inside Dan, eager to explode, held back only by Tom's willpower. Alex, on the other hand, was moaning in pleasure, his hard cock humming like mad. "So... big... " was all he managed to get out before he let out a loud groan, his dick spewing cum across the room, his entire 300 pound body seeming to flex at once, his powerful glutes clamping down on Dan's prodigious phallus.

That was all it took to take Dan over the edge and start fountaining his huge obelisk of a cock deep inside the smaller man, grunting and moaning like an animal! Tom took that as his cue to cum, as well, because of Dan's orgasms tightening his own anus, making Tom's cock shoot deep inside him, magnificent stud cream leaking out of both Alex and Dan's tight rumps!

All three of them were mashed together, three powerful men, each bigger than the last. Alex was the first to finish, and he craned his neck and gave one of Dan's big nipples a sensual lick of appreciation, as he enjoyed the sensations of Dan's still pulsating cock as it pumped more cum into him. Tom was splayed across Dan's huge back, big powerful pecs pressed against Dan's huge upper back. Tom reached around to caress Dan's giant thighs, feeling the big trunks of muscle as he pumped his seed up his buddy's powerful ass. "Fuck..." he groaned softly. "What a way to start your birthday, huh?" He grinned, and leaned in to nibble on one of Dan's huge traps.

Dan moaned as he finally slowed down his orgasm, his eyes half-glazed still by lust. "Definitely! And I'm just getting warmed up! This is supposed to be a sweet 16, after all!" he chuckled, lifting Alex off his dick and putting him back on. "Big man like you must be gettin' hungry after all this exercise, Alex! Let me fix you something..." He went into the kitchen and quickly fixed another tuna sandwich, this time with a full dose of spice. Dan licked his lips. Enough baby steps with Alex. He wanted to see him significantly bigger again. He brought the sandwich out to him and winked at Tom knowingly. "Just what a growing bodybuilder needs, eh?" he asked.

Alex took the sandwich. He saw the funny look pass between Tom and Dan, but he was suddenly hungry, so he started to eat with gusto. In less than two minutes, the sandwich was gone, and Alex was left licking his fingers off, a display that was getting both Dan and Tom a bit hot again. "Thanks, Dan. I don't know why, but that really seemed to hit the spot! I was so hungry!" He grinned, and rubbed his ripped, eight pack stomach. "Tasted a bit funny for tuna. You sure it was good?"

"Hmm... maybe we have some fresher tuna, I'll make you another one..." Dan said, trying to stay calm. He went back to the kitchen and almost squealed in excitement. He made another sandwich and put a half-dose in that. His cock was half-hard in excitement at this, and so soon after cumming! He went back out and said, "Try this, we just bought this tuna yesterday."

Alex looked at him, but took the second sandwich, and began to eat. "Hmm... Still tastes a bit funny, but not like the last one..." Being so thoroughly fucked had given him an appetite though, so Alex finished off the rest of the sandwich. He then grinned at Dan. "Thanks again. But look at this! Me coming over on your birthday, and you fixing me food! I shouldn't allow it..." he tried to continue, but then had to stifle a yawn.

"Oh no, we tuckered the little guy out!" Dan said, mock-disappointed. "C'mere, Alex, I'll lay you down so you can get some rest. It's still so early in the day!" he said, shooting Tom an excited look.

Tom grinned, and followed behind as Dan simply picked Alex up, slinging the smaller muscleman over one of his huge shoulders. "I think Alex will be good after a quick nap, don't you, Dan? I know he doesn't want to miss your party. Although I know I don't want to miss anything else that happens before the party either..." Tom laughed as Alex looked up at him, a bit confused. "Don't worry Alex. Just sleep. You'll be a new man when you wake up..."

Dan put the big man on the extra large couch Peter had purchased once Colin had moved in. Now that they were an extra large family, they needed extra large furniture! Alex was out like a light before he could put up much of a fuss and was snoozing peacefully. "Man oh man, this is gonna be good," Dan said anxiously, rubbing his hands together.

Tom walked up beside him, looking down at Alex. "You did seem to give him a nice bit. One and a half doses? Mmmm...." Tom licked his lips, and gripped his swelling crotch. "He's going to be a big, sexy fucker when he wakes up. Hot and huge..." Tom ran one hand over one of Dan's massive arms. "Just not quite as big as someone I know, I don't think... and definitely not as hot..." He gave Dan's huge bicep a firm squeeze.

"And what about you, Tom? Where's your present for me?" Dan asked sexily, pushing their bodies together until Tom's back was up against a wall. Their big pecs rubbed against each other, Dan's huge melon's pushing into Tom's strong, but smaller ones. Dan put his arms on either side of the huge stud, making a play of being dominant.

"Mmmmm..." Tom purred in response. "You know you can have what you want with me... You just didn't hand me a wish list... So I guess I'll have to improvise..." He ran his hands over Dan's huge arms, feeling them up, running his hands over every big, freaky bulge. "So fuckin' big... so fuckin' hot..." Tom's eyes closed slowly. "Did you like it when I fucked you, while you fucked Alex? Did it make you want to fuck him harder? Did it make you want to fuck me?" A smile crept onto Tom's lecherous face.

"Dude, everything makes me want to fuck you," Dan admitted, flexing his muscles, wanting to make them bigger to impress Tom even more. He went into a lat spread that dominated Tom's entire field of vision. Dan was just immense and wide and thick and BIG all over! "Feel my nuts, man. Still swollen for you..."

Tom groaned softly, and slowly squatted down, his huge legs bulging out freakily. He let his hands trail down Dan's huge body, feeling the thick bulging slabs of muscle as he went. Finally he was staring at Dan's powerful equipment. He reached out, and began to fondle the thick shaft, gratified to see it shudder and swell to his touch. Then he moved on to those big, round, hanging balls, each full of potency and potential. Tom leaned in, his face buried between Dan's monster thighs, as he slowly began to lick the thick scrotum, feeling the heavy nuts shift inside, his nose pressed against the whole thing, taking in the deep scent of Dan's manliness.

"Oh... oh fuck!!!" Dan cursed as he took in a sharp breath of air. His testicles swelled at the attention and his cock went from half-hard to full mast in seconds. His balls felt so big and heavy against his friend's face and it made him feel so horny and virile.

Even though they hung thick and heavy and ponderous, Tom could feel them churn within, swelling slowly but noticeably, power growing. "Aww fuckk..." he managed to breathe. He brought his hands up to cup the big round orbs of testosterone, rubbing them admiringly, as he ran his tongue up the underside of Dan's powerful shaft. Finally he reached the head, and began to swirl his tongue around it, determined to put on a good show. He then began to take more and more of the big dick into his mouth, finally managing to swallow the engorged head only after several attempts.

Dan put his hands behind his head, making his upper arms and shoulders swell as he moaned contentedly, pre surging from his dick head, coating Tom's eager mouth. He thrust his hips forward a bit and drove a bit deeper into his friend's mouth.

Tom's eyes traveled upward, from Dan's powerful abs, up to the thick meaty chest, up to the man's absolutely gigantic arms. Even now, it took Tom's breath away, to see such massiveness and power. He redoubled his efforts, gripping Dan's mighty glutes to stabilize himself as he sucked harder, welcoming Dan's huge fuckrod, trying to get the big tool down his throat.

It was tough no matter how much practice Tom had. Dan's rod was huge, bigger than his own, and rock hard. It was also really messy, leaking a ton of precum that was flowing down his chin at the moment. He tried to swallow all of it, but it was just too much. He kept going down on that rod and soon it was lodged in his throat! Dan must've liked that because he had to swallow a big surge of precum right then as the big man groaned and thrust a bit more.

Tom was working Dan's big dick over as best as he could, sucking, slurping, and even chewing the big log that was forcing its way down his throat. He tried to swallow every drop of sweet pre, but it was too much, and some dribbled down his chin. Tom just wiped it off, and started to rub it over Dan's huge ass and legs. He made soft, pleasured groaning noises, his voice muffled by the massive tool rammed down it. Still he persisted, and he even began to pull as Dan pushed, making the big man's thrusts seem more forceful than ever before.

Dan's muscles tensed and balls pulled up as he roared mightily when he came down Tom's throat. His cock swelled and shot like a fire hose down the boy's throat, fountaining out huge amounts of his stud seed. Dan was almost dizzy with pleasure. Tom's blowjobs were always amazing, and he could never turn down the opportunity to fuck the stud's sweet mouth!

Tom struggled as Dan unleashed his huge load. Although Tom was good at just letting it go down his throat, the volume was so large that he couldn't take it all. Cum spurted out the sides of his mouth, and a bit even came out his nose, there was so much of it. He let out a muffled groan of joy, as his favorite musclegod writhed above him in ecstasy, muscles flexing almost involuntarily. Tom held on tight, massaging Dan's powerful ass, eager to suck out every last drop of seed that he could.

And it was quite a lot! Minutes went by until the flow finally ebbed and Dan came back down from his cloud of ecstasy. "Oh man, you're the fucking best," Dan cooed, lifting Tom off of his cock and planting a kiss on the boy's messy, cummy mouth, accepting some of his own seed into his mouth with delightful moans as he manhandled his dear friend and lover. He loved groping Tom's huge, ripped muscles.

Tom groaned in pleasure as Dan hoisted him up and kissed him. He returned the favor, kissing Dan back hard and passionate, once he recovered. His hands likewise got into the act, running over Dan's massive, sweaty body, feeling the huge man's humming musculature, the way the muscles seemed to be flexed even when they were at rest. His own big dick jutted outward, and he pushed it against Dan's huge thighs, loving the sensations that shot through him when he buried the thick head in the separations between Dan's massive quads.

Dan kissed even more passionately as he tensed his quads, giving Tom an unheard-of fucking between the masses of his heads of thigh muscle! He felt the big, spongy head burrowing between the separations of muscle and still felt frisky enough to use his freakish size to get his buddy off!

Tom was groaning louder now, thrusting his huge hard cock against his massive buddy, the big head sliding over the insane masses of Dan's thighs. "Fuck you're a freak man..." Tom moaned softly, as he nuzzled Dan's thick bull neck and hulking traps. "I'll never get over what a fuckin' sex god you are..." Tom's cock was getting harder and throbbing insistently as he pushed it against Dan's huge thigh, Tom's cockhead even pushing against Dan's own prodigious equipment.

"That's right, I'm your fuckin' sex god," Dan agreed, getting into the play. "And your god wants to know what he can do to get you off, Tom. You worshipped at the altar and now's the time for your god to serve you..." he grunted, putting an arm around Tom's narrow waist.

Tom groaned. "F-fuck man... You know how bad I want you. How I fuckin' love it when you use that huge bod to fuck me, your huge dick up my ass, and my dick rubbing against those crazy abs of yours..." Tom chewed his lip for a moment, stopping the sudden flow of lust-crazed words. "D- do it, Dan. I'm never going to get tired of your giant muscles, or of that huge tool you've got. Never!"

Dan's beleaguered dick grew stiff again at that entreaty and Dan roared, lifting his hefty friend up and shoving him down the pole rougher than he had played with Alex, since he knew the big boy could take it! He grunted and snarled as he savagely fucked Tom's ass, sloppy sounds being created with every pistoning motion. His arms and chest looked pumped from lifting the huge 600 lb. bulk of Tom up and down, over and over!

Tom couldn't help himself, and let out howls of pleasure, his huge dick driving into the chasm between Dan's thick abs, running up and down the bulging protrusions. Already at the edge from his earlier attentions to Dan's leg, Tom was ready to burst. He started to squeeze his powerful ass around Dan's cock, eager to pleasure his huge friend. At the same time though, he grabbed Dan's big pecs and squeezed them, feeling the huge slabs of beef and letting out a roar of ecstasy as his tortured cock finally exploded, sending a huge load of hot, thick cream all over Dan's powerful stomach.

The warmth and tightness of his friend's ass caused another of Dan's orgasms, this time smaller in scale than his previous ones. Even sex gods had their limits! It was still a hefty amount and he enjoyed it immensely as he felt Tom's love sauce splatter over his boulder-cobbled stomach. "There, that satisfy you, stud?" he asked with a wink.

Tom slowly let himself melt against Dan's massive body, his own big chest still heaving from deep breaths, his friends huge cock still shoved up his ass. "Fuck Dan, that was amazing...!" he managed to pant.

Dan wrapped his arms as far around Tom as he could, holding the huge teenager close to him. "Yeah, I know. Big guys have amazing sex, you know..." he said with a smirk. They stayed that way for a few moments, Dan's cock still hard in Tom's ass, the room quiet aside from Tom's panting and Alex's snoring. Finally, Dan said quietly, "I love you, man."

Tom's breath caught in his throat. He was awash in a swirl of emotions, like Charybdis trying to drag him down. He swirled, not knowing what to say or do. But then it all resolved into a warm glow, as he realized that yes, his deepest desire had in fact just come true. "I love you too, birthday boy. More than anything else in the world..." Tom reached up, and planted a surprisingly gentle kiss on Dan's perfect lips.

Dan's cock throbbed inside Tom with that kiss as he blushed furiously. "It's just that, you know, you're so cool and handsome and sexy... I just really like everything about you. I love spending time with you and you always make me laugh and feel good and sexy... Fuck..." he cursed, feeling embarrassed at the raw show of emotion and blushed even harder, looking away.

Tom put a finger to Dan's lips. "No need for words Dan. Not now anyway. There's time for all that later. Right now, I just want to tell you that you said the three words that made me the happiest dude on the planet." Tom smiled then, and leaned in again. "And I've loved you forever, it seems, Dan. Since I realized what love is." Tom removed his finger from Dan's lips, and pulled the huge man's head down just a bit, so that he could plant a long, drawn-out kiss on his lips.

That kiss turned into another fuck session that culminated in Dan blowing another significant load into his partner's ass. After that, they rolled around in a sweaty pile just horsing around and having fun until they heard Alex start to stir...

Alex' low groan seemed deeper than usual. Like the muscular young man had gotten a cold, almost. But that wasn't the case, of course. Alex had changed. He slowly sat up in the bed, and swung his feet over the edge. Yet his thighs pushed together strangely, forcing them to stay further apart than usual. His entire body felt strange and heavy. Good, of course, but strange. And then he slowly stood, rising from the bed. His gasp drew the eyes of both Tom and Dan, as Alex' gaze shifted back and forth from staring down at his huge chest to staring at the mirror on the wall across the room, which tried vainly to contain his massive new size.

He looked a little over 400 lbs. of muscle, which was... simply huge! Present company excepted, of course. He waddled over to the mirror and checked out his body, doing a few bodybuilder poses as he struggled to see all of himself at once in the narrow mirror's reflection. Dan walked over and clapped Alex on the hugely mounded shoulder. "Lookin' swole, bro!"

Alex looked up at Dan, his huge grin betraying his excitement, but looking confused as well. "I can't believe it... I got so much bigger!" he panted. His grin got wider, as he raised both arms and flexed them, the two huge biceps rising up, impressive in size and shape. "Fuck I feel good right now!" he added, chuckling in his new, deeper voice.

Dan whistled. "I'll say! These puppies look close to 30 inches," he complimented, running one of his big hands over Alex's mountainous biceps, feeling the hardness and handsome, huge shape of them.

Tom grinned as he joined the fun, running his big hands over Alex' other huge arm, feeling the bulging biceps and deltoids as the smaller (but still huge!) man flexed for their approval. "Damn, I really did swell, didn't I?" Alex asked, the happiness in his voice evident. "I always wanted to be big. I thought not this big though... but now that I have it... I can't get enough!"

Dan threw the stud his clothes he came over in. "Let's see how this stuff fits now, huh? Can't have you running around in clothes that won't fit, hot as that may be..." he grinned.

Alex looked down at the clothes, and grinned. First, he grabbed his briefs. They had been tight before, but now they looked more like posers, barely able to hold in his powerful glutes or bulging package. They strained to contain him, and only barely seemed to succeed. His shorts were hardly better. Although they stretched, his massive legs still filled them to the brim, looking ready to pop, leaving nothing to the imagination. The tank top was the worst, of course. It had been tight when Alex came over earlier. Now that he was even bigger, he could barely get it on. He finally managed to slide it over his massive torso, only to have it rip down the sides, as his huge lats and back pushed through, destroying the shirt in the process, and producing a huge grin from Alex.

"Well, it'd be a crying shame to hide these puppies anyways," Dan said, reaching a big hand over and patting Alex on his huge, protruding chest. The patting turned into a groping, really working his fingers into the pec flesh, feeling how huge and strong he'd made Alex.

Alex groaned softly, loving the feeling of Dan's huge hands manhandling his chest. Alex flexed his big pecs, the thick slabs of muscle hardening and protruding under Dan's hand. "Aww fuck yeah...." Alex breathed at last, his grin a mile wide. Tom came at him from the other side, pulling on the other free nipple, running his powerful hand over Alex' huge shoulder and traps, running down the broad back to admire his tapered, rock-hard waist.

"Sexy as fuck, Alex..." Tom purred.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2010, 07:31 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Heh...I wish I could reply earlier but I couldn't read through it all in just one time...damn! You guys should put a warning about "extreme hotness" of this chapter. That was amazing! Truly HOT!

I hope Dan gets to spice all the food in his party to make guys even bigger, including him and Tom of course!

Congratulations!
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2010, 09:32 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Hehe, looks like someone is enjoying his birthday and having all his erotic wishes come true

Great chapter, cant wait to read more as always
  #4   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 01:23 PM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more, hoping Dan and Tom get more spice soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size