The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2010, 02:16 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 8.1 - School (Intro)

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 Playtime
Part 7.2 Steel, Muscle, and Nate
Part 7.3.1 Fun
Part 7.3.2 Ouch

Note: This scene contains some relations between high-school teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. Also note this is entirely a work of fiction.

I've been having trouble writing this scene so I thought I'd post this VERY short piece to get things moving a bit.

Little Mikey - Part 8.1 - School (Intro)
by MLBJock

Mike couldn?t help by chuckle at the irony of where he was at, being spooned by his much larger lover on top of the old bench leather seat. The one he?d torn from the back of the Caddy he was playing with using just his fingers and laid flat into a makeshift bed. It was surprisingly comfortable, and it felt incredible being wrapped is boy?s big muscled arms. Feeling Nate stir, and hoping he?s finally recovered, the young super stud says, ?I must say I?m impressed, Nate. Those balls of your managed to pump out 8 big loads before even I fucked you and yet still managed to store up and let two more fly in the 70 minutes I jacked on you on my soft pole before you passed out.?

Mike can sense Nate smiling proudly behind him before letting out a contented sigh, ?I told ya, everyone else I?ve been with has been done long before me. You?re the first person to ever outlast me in bed. Did you finally come??

?Nah. After you passed out, I kept jacking you on my cock for about 15 minutes loving how light you are in my arm and seeing your pecs and cock bounce. I even made you shoot a smaller load before I decided to give you, your ass, and cock a break. You didn?t even stir when I put you on the hood and setup this cushion for us. I was even more surprised that you sighed when I picked up you again and carried you over here. I think you like being lifted by me.?

Nate blushes and smiles sheepishly, ?Maybe a bit, but I don?t remember any of that. Actually how?d you end up using my bi for a pillow,? he asks flexing his arm.

Smiling Mike replies, ?well when I laid down in front of you, you reached around me and pulled me in close and haven?t let me go since. You don?t remember??

?Nope must?ve just been a natural response,? the big jock says matter-of-factly, making both guys smile. ?What time is it??

?3:13,? Mike says without looking at a clock, ?We should be going home now, we have school in the morning.?

?Fuck I didn?t realize it was so...Wait, how do you know what time it is??

?I?ve always been able to know the exact time without needing a watch. Guess I?m just special.? Mike says chuckling. Getting up both guys get dressed, head out front, and get in Nate?s truck. ?Nate, don?t forget I?m gonna come by the school gym tomorrow, and like we talked about I may play with some of your teammates. That cool??

?Right Mike...It?s cool,? he says with a 1/2 smile on his face and drives off into the night wondering what it?ll be like to see his fellow jocks, the studs of the school, made to look like little kids by his lover?s superior muscle.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to tective's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2010, 02:26 PM

tective is on a distinguished road
Every day I hope to see more and more of this story...hands down, my favorite characters.

You manage to push all my buttons with these guys...please please please...keep up the stories! Great job, thanks again!
  #3   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:56 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Glad to see you are keeping this going. Love to see how far Mikey will go...
  #4   Add to TheId's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:08 AM

TheId is on a distinguished road
Haha, your chapters get agonizingly shorter each time. Please keep writing, I love this story.
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I have loved this story from the start, I can't wait to see how strong Mikey really is!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2010, 03:00 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
I've missed this series somehow, really loving catching up with it
  #7   Add to TheId's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 09:13 AM

TheId is on a distinguished road
It would be so great to get more of this story as fast as possible. My daily update hunt continues...
  #8   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:01 AM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
More please

I have come back here time and time again in the hopes of seeing a new installment of this great story. For my part, it's the best one on this board! Ever! Please, please continue.
  #9   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:38 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
Not to be a Debbie-Downer but he wrote this almost a year ago. I'm guessing he's done.
  #10   Add to bigboy101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:13 PM

bigboy101 is on a distinguished road
I do not think he is done. He says he is having trouble getting the story moving again... This is the best story EVER......Perfection takes time.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options