The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 05:52 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 5

Here's part 5, hope I'm still keeping you interested. This is just a short chapter really, bit of fun more than anything else. Enjoy, let me know

I woke up with a start, blinking stupidly at my surroundings. A beam of light stretched across the room, having snuck through the gap in the top of the curtains, and offered enough light for me to realise I wasn?t in my own room. It didn?t even look like my flat.

Then I remembered last night.

Shane. Muscle cakes. And sex. Lots of sex. I turned over and felt a dull throb in my arse, not to mention a few aches throughout the rest of my body. I groaned and flopped back onto the bed for a beat, taking a breath before trying to get up again. I succeeded on the third try, but only enough to turn over and pull the alarm clock towards me.

It was 10:00 am. Didn?t look like I was going into work today.

I rolled back over just as the door opened. Shane stuck his head in, and when he saw I was awake, he grinned and came all the way in.

He walked into the room, thighs rolling over one another and pushing the bulge in his tight boxers out. When he walked into the beam of light, I saw drops of water or sweat glistening on his pecs. Now that I thought of it, his face looked a little flushed, and the veins in his arms were more pronounced. He looked pumped.

Still grinning, he crawled up the bed and laid beside me, resting his head on his hand as he ran his other finger up my exposed leg. I found myself staring at the flexed bicep of his bent arm. It looked as sculpted and perfect as I remembered.

?Please tell me you?re not after more? I chuckled as his fingers went under the covers, searching.

?Sorry? he said, in a low voice as he gave a short laugh. ?I just can?t seem to stop. I barely slept last night. As soon as you passed out, I was still buzzing with energy. I did a few press ups in the living room, bench pressed the settee and covered most of the place in cum. But? to be honest, having a wank just wasn?t as good as?? his sentence trailed off as his thick finger traced a line over my arse cheek.

?Oh really? Must be because my arse is just so wonderful?

Shane chuckled, and my eye caught some movement down south. I saw his cock plumping up in his boxers, the head pushing out against the stained material. There were a few wet patches while some were half dried. Shane followed my gaze down, shifting his hips to make his tenting boxers sway. ?And he?s back again?

?OK, how about this; after I?ve helped you with this,? I took hold of his shaft and gave it a squeeze. It felt so warm in my grasp and it throbbed so much I almost lost my grip. Shane certainly sounded pleased with the way he practically purred, his large hands rubbing my leg. ?So, when I help you with this? I continued, ?why don?t we get dressed and--? his smile fell ??go see Phil and Ian. No doubt Phil?s been having some cakes too. Maybe you three could get together and? compare?

And just like that, Shane?s smile was back. He was so eager to see the others, I only had to give him one blow job before we started hunting for clothes. Mine were in tatters over the living room, as well as covered in a few layers of Shane?s seed, so I had to borrow some of his stuff. Granted, as he was taller than me, even before his growth, most of his stuff was too long. I had to roll the jeans up otherwise I?d have been tripping over myself.

Shane obviously had the opposite problem. His clothes were too small for him. He?d have difficulty getting trousers past his quads they were so big. Thankfully, he found some cotton trousers with an elastic waistband. He tucked his bulging boxers in and groped at his crotch, looking at himself in the mirror. Even though they were the loosest thing he owned, it was still clear how big he was, both in the muscle department and the manhood. As for shirts, the baggiest shirt he could find apparently had sleeves that cut into his biceps too much. So, he ripped them off.

?What do you think?? he asked me, turning to the side as he tried to see his whole body in the narrow mirror on the inside of his wardrobe door.

Of course, he looked fantastic. The front of his shirt hugged his pecs while the bottom fluttered loosely around his narrow waist. The tears around his shoulder looked almost intentional, and his ripped arms justified the sleeveless look to no end. The trousers hid his muscles better than his shirt, but drew the eye to his perfect arse. The cheeks were so rounded and looked so firm, that if you were to smack it, you?d probably bounce off of it like a trampoline.

?Great? I said, staring at that arse before looking down at his large feet as they wiggled on the carpet. There was no way he was going to be able to wear any of his old shoes with feet like that. They?d gotten at least two sizes bigger, probably closer to three. We settled for socks and then headed down to my car.

He sat up front with me and pushed the chair back as far as it would go. He managed to fit, but only barely, and my hand kept catching his triceps when I changed gears. We arrived at my apartment and Shane was so impatient, he couldn?t be bothered to take the lift and instead ran up the stairs. As I didn?t have his long legs (not to mention the fact my arse still hurt from his pounding) I waited for the lift and when I reached my floor and the doors opened, I found Shane standing there, his thick arms folded and looking impatient. He wasn?t out of breath and looked like he could have run up and down the whole flight of stairs a few times before he even began to tire.

I opened the door and was immediately hit with a thick wave of musk. It smelt of sweat, muscle, cum, sex and? man. It made my cock stir and got a moan from Shane. Slowly, we walked in and closed the door behind us.

The apartment was oddly quiet and still. I went into the kitchen and found backing ingredients strewn about the place; broken egg shells on the floor and counter, flour covering a few edges as though we?d been hit my mini random snow storms and there were at least three whisks that had been bent out of shape. There was no smell of baking though, or if there was, it was buried under the overwhelming musk.

I moved on to search the living room and found it in surprisingly good condition. The cushions from the chairs were a bit scattered, and most of them had dry cum stains on them, but thankfully nothing was broken.

Turned out I spoke too soon. The door to the bathroom had been ripped off its hinges and lay across the bathroom floor. The shower curtain had been ripped and some of the links were scattered across the tiles.

?Well look who finally came back? said a particularly cheery and deep voice. ?And look at what he brought?

?Phil?!? cried Shane. ?Fuck look at you?

I ran out of the bathroom, almost tripping over the door, forcing me to swing on the doorframe so I didn?t fall. Shane stood in the middle of the living room with his back to me, staring at the other muscle stud standing there completely nude, his curls sticking out all over the place. He gave me his signature grin and winked, flexing his pecs for me and giving them a rub.

Phil had had a few cakes. That much was obvious. His 5?8? average frame was lost beneath several inches of pure muscle. He was now just an inch shorter than Shane, but I think he was about 2 inches wider! His traps were insane, rising like mountains either side of his monstrous neck with his pecs jutting out a few good inches in front of him. He?d never had real pecs before, just an average chest that was neither muscular pecs nor flabby moobs. Now though, he had some big, juicy pecs, so plump and full of muscle his fattened nipples were almost pointing down.

Those great pecs cast a little shadow over his stomach, which looked like it had been sculpted from white marble. Every one of his 8 abs was a work of art, so clear cut and defined, the little tufts of hair round his belly button and happy trail making it look even better.

That happy trail led to a very happy cock, which stood out proudly, throbbing in the air. It looked? well, to put it bluntly, it looked like it had been used a lot, practically a raw red of happy abuse and yet his balls still looked full and ready to blow again. His legs were thick and well cut, leaving valleys between the muscle groups so deep I could probably dig my fingers into them.

He twisted himself, his sparklingly happy eyes darting from Shane to myself, drinking in the attention and doing a few poses, flexing his bulging biceps this way and that. Although he lacked Shane?s definition, his biceps seemed to be split into a double peak they were so big. They certainly caught Shane?s attention, and when Phil brought them in front of him and flexed, Shane seemed to get caught in their gravitational pull.

?Aww fuck? Phil shuddered as Shane?s fingers glided over his bicep, tracing a throbbing vein. ?You look so hot in that shirt? he murmured, running his hands up Shane?s bare arms, giving his biceps a squeeze. Grinning, Shane flexed his biceps at his side and kissed Phil slowly. ?Ugh? Phil gasped, gripping the bottom of Shane?s shirt, ?I think you?ll look better without it though?

Phil slowly pulled on Shane?s shirt, tugging it down. He wrapped his fist in the back of it, pulling it tightly across his chest. Shane wheezed a bit at the sudden constriction, but then he flexed his pecs, and the collar of his shirt snap, a jagged split running down to reveal the top of his pecs and then some. In the next second, Phil was ripping Shane?s shirt off, giving me a look at his glorious back and the muscles that rippled and shifted under his skin as he pulled Phil closer and the two of them started kissing and groping. Shane?s arse wiggled as he ground his crotch against Phil?s. Phil grabbed the wiggling arse and moaned happily when he felt it?s firmness and pried his cheeks apart.

?Oh god? he moaned deeply against Shane?s lips. ?I?m gonna have so much fun fucking you?

?That you will? chuckled Shane, nipping Phil?s lip. ?Right after I?ve fucked you?

Phil made a gargled noise of shock as Shane slapped his arse and twisted him round. The two of them fell against the settee, pushing it back across the floor. Shocked at the sudden change of position, Phil couldn?t do anything as Shane lifted his arms over his head and started kissing his biceps, moving down to his neck and then his pecs.

Eyes rolling in their sockets and a low growl of pleasure rumbling in his chest, Phil took hold of Shane?s head and brought it up to his, kissing him hard while Shane fumbled to get his trousers off. As soon as his cock was out, he left his trousers hanging on his arse cheeks and grabbed Phil?s legs. With a grunt, he pushed, his biceps bulging, shoulders and pecs tensing as he managed to hoist Phil up, making his head slide up past the back of the settee.

Before Phil could react, Shane rolled his hips forward and pressed his head against Phil?s hole. Phil?s legs bulged and rippled, wrapping round Shane?s hips, and in doing so, pulling Shane closer and sending his cock up his arse. I wasn?t sure if that had been Phil?s intention, but from the howl of pleasure that flew from his lips, I think he was happy with the result.

Shane?s trousers fell down to his knees as he started fucking Phil, who gripped onto the back of the settee and tried to position himself to he could move too without sliding off. He also started stroking his own cock too, growling and laughing as Shane ploughed his arse.

I was about ready to burst at watching this great show. I was mesmerized by the way Shane and Phil?s muscles rippled and bulged as they fucked. They?d kiss and grope and grunt, Phil jerking his cock furiously, pre running over his fingers and his balls bouncing as Shane fucked him. Suddenly they both roared, throwing their heads back as they came together. Phil?s cock fired over Shane?s torso, his cum spattering against his pecs, running down to his abs and still Phil pumped his cock, bucking his hips and squeezing the cum out. When they?d finished, Shane bent down to kiss Phil, and then Phil started licking his cum up, toying with his nipples and lashing his tongue against his throat.

I took a step forward, wanting to join in, having gotten tired of just watching, but as I put my foot down, I heard a dull thud. A tremor ran up my leg as though something heavy had been dropped or there had been a mini earthquake. It was enough to break Shane and Phil apart. Shane looked around, his cock still in Phil, while Phil himself just grinned and laid back against the settee.

?Looks like somebody finally woke up? he chuckled, stroking his cock which was, after only a few seconds of going soft, getting hard again, plumping up in his fingers.

?It?s hard to sleep with you making all that racket? a deep, rough voice boomed. Shane and I gasped as we practically felt that voice rattle our rib cages it was so deep. We both turned round, looking at the door to Ian?s room.

The door was slightly agar, but it was pitch black in there, an amazing feat considering it was nearly midday now. We could hear something moving inside, and it sounded big and heavy. The unmistakable thuds of large feet shook the floor and Shane and I both held our breath.

Three great fingers took hold of the door, about three quarters of the way up. They were huge! One of those fingers was the size of three of mine put together! As the door opened I caught a glimpse of what those fingers were attached to and nearly blew my load.

This? this titan of pure muscle stood in the doorway. No, he didn?t stand in the doorway, he was far too big to do that. Both shoulders were out of sight, hidden behind the frame while his pecs bulged out to almost match the width. If he was to try and walk through, he?d end up getting his pecs caught in there before his shoulders could touch the sides! And not only that, but his eyes were only just under the doorframe, meaning he was not only wider, but taller than it!

He turned to the side, his massive arm swinging into view. It was covered in muscles that rippled and bulged against his skin, shoulders bigger than bowling balls, biceps bigger than my head, forearms thicker than my legs and a hand that could crush a basketball. From the side his pecs seemed to jut out eve more than I thought, and his waist, it was so thin it made his shoulders look even more insanely wide! Abs bulged out from his stomach like bricks, each one the size of my fist and so defined he could probably leave an impression in steal.

He placed a massive foot into the living room and shook the place. I shuddered to think what the people downstairs thought we were doing. His insanely massive thighs rippled as he put his weight on them, which had to be almost 700lbs if not more. He grabbed onto the wall for support and squeezed himself out, the door frame creaking and groaning, unable to avoid at least getting brushed by his immense muscles. There was a crack as his other shoulder came through, splintering the wood and sending shards raining down onto the floor.

?Shit? the giant grunted, placing his foot down beside the pile of splinters, making them jump and rattle on the floor. ?I thought I?d gotten the hang of doors?

?Ian?? breathed Shane, falling back into the settee next to Phil, whose eyes were going gleefully from Shane?s face to Ian?s hulking body. I?m sure Shane?s face must have been comical, no doubt having a similar expression to mine, but I just couldn?t pull my eyes off of Ian. It was like those muscles had a gravitational pull. I could almost feel my feet sliding towards him.

With a lazy grin, his poor glasses struggling to stay on his enlarged head, Ian lifted his arm, watching Shane as he flexed it. His bicep bulged, rising high and peaking above his shoulder. His bicep seemed to have to fight against his shoulder and forearm it had gotten so big. Veins sprang up, snaking along his triceps and up his thick forearms, pulsing against the back of his huge hand.

For a second, the world just seemed to go away and all we could do was stare at Ian?s bicep. It wasn?t until he lowered his arm did my brain start working again. He let it fall against his side, but as his lats were so wide and his biceps so big, his arm stuck out a bit, not quite hanging parallel with his body. I found my eyes just roving over his body, drinking in all the bumps, curves and bulges.

Although he was so incredibly huge, his body was shredded. His stomach wasn?t bloated, it was flat with his muscles bulging out against his skin, his hips were cut, the muscles slicing down to his groin while his perfectly shaped bubble butt bulged out behind him. I shamelessly followed the swish of his hip muscles down to his groin and nearly passed out.

His cock was immense! It was the biggest one I had ever seen outside of morphs. My brain just couldn?t comprehend its size let alone the fact it belonged to my friend and roommate. It was truly the cock of a god, one to match his immense body. It rested against his bulbous balls, the head on his right thigh between the muscles. Suddenly, it twitched. I could see blood flowing into the appendage, pumping it up. The head started to rise like some great beast waking up. It rose higher and higher, getting thicker and fuller as it did. The head flared and Ian let out a low moan of pleasure that shook my bones.

It just kept rising, getting bigger and bigger until the head was level with the 3rd set of bricks of his 8 pack. Shane, Phil and I just stared at it as Ian brought his hand down and stroked the base, his abs rippling and bulging against his skin as he did.

?Who wants to get fucked first?? he asked and I could hear the grin in his voice even though I couldn?t stop staring at his cock.

Suffice to say, there was a bit of a scramble. I obviously didn?t stand a chance, not with Phil and Shane so much bigger than me and both soaring high on their increased libido. I still tried though and ended up getting thrown over the back of the chair by one of them before they pounced on Ian and started worshiping him.

But Ian came for me, even with Phil and Shane hanging on his arms. He barely felt their weight and walked casually across the room, moving the settee out of his way with a foot and lifting me up with the ease I would have picking up an empty can. He pressed me against his pecs and flexed them. The bulged around me like huge meaty pillows of pure muscle. I knew he wasn?t flexing them as hard as he could, otherwise I would have been crushed! Despite the fact he had so much muscle, Ian was in perfect control, his muscles didn?t do anything he didn?t want them to do. He had all this power at his disposal, a body pumped with more strength than an entire army, yet he could be so gentle too.

Well, until we got to fucking, then the beast in him was let out. Shane, Phil and I never stood a chance.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:22 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Holy crap that was hot. Great description of Ian coming out of the bedroom, shaking the floor and everything. I hope he gets even bigger!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:24 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome! Hopefully some of the other guys get bigger soon, too!
  #4   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
That was extremely hot! I just had to read Ian's appearance again. i hope he decides he wants to get bigger! Regardless, I look forward to reading more.

- Dem

- Shamshad Khan
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:27 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Just like Ian, this story gets better and better. Make Ian better still!
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
!!!

If this was just a "bit of fun" then I'm afraid a significant chapter might cause seizures. Yeah, I can safely say you're still keeping us interested.
  #7   Add to Silas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:25 AM

Silas is on a distinguished road
I'm just wondering how long it will be until the narrator realizes he better start eating a few cakes and catching up to the guys. Ian's almost out grown him.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options