The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:15 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 6

Hey, sorry I'm a bit late in posting again, the joy of assingments T_T Anywho, here's part 6, enjoy

By the time night fell, Ian was? well, not sated, his cock still stood out rock hard from his groin and he probably could have fucked us for days before going soft, but his stomach was grumbling. None of us had really eaten properly for hours, so we ordered enough pizzas to feed a small army and tried to settle down.

When the pizza?s arrived, I slid off of Phil?s cock and hobbled to the door, grabbing a dressing gown as I went, unaware of the huge cum stain on the back of it. I tried not to dwell on what the delivery guy must have thought. I gave him his money, took the huge stack of pizza?s and brought them to the others. We were going to eat in the kitchen, but when Ian tried to sit on one of the stools, the legs bent like rubber and he hit the floor hard enough to set off car alarms outside, not to mention cause everything in the kitchen to rattle and me to have to fight to stay standing. So we moved back into the living room, Ian putting all the furniture back single handed. The coffee table was history so we ate off our laps, though I?m sure I could have used Ian?s thigh as a table for four.

I only ate one pizza by myself while the others polished off the rest. I didn?t count how many they ate, but they went through them quickly. Thankfully, no fights broke out over food, because despite their new found size and how we?d all behaved for the last couple of hours, we were still civilised.

?God I could eat a horse? Phil belched, patting his flat stomach as he shoved another slice of pizza in his mouth. His hand then went past his abs down to his cock to give it a stroke.

?Aww come on Phil? Shane grumbled, his cheeks bulging with pizza as he scratched his fuzzy chin. ?I don?t want your cum on my pizza?

?Why not? You were guzzling it down not five minutes ago?

?Yeah, but I still don?t want it on my pizza. It?d ruin the sauce?

?Hmm? Cum pizza. You know, I think that sounds like a good idea?

Grinning, Phil grabbed another slice and started stroking his cock. I laughed while Shane chocked on his mouthful. Ian gave a low chuckle that made my crotch tingle and leant back against the settee, watching Phil work, his own cock plumping up again as though hoping to get some attention again.

?Aww Phil please don?t? Shane groaned but Phil was already cumming. You?d have thought that after all the sex we?d be running dry, but even after all this time, Phil managed to shoot off a decent load onto his pizza. Me on the other hand? I?d ran out of cum hours ago.

?Mmm? Phil said, lifting the pizza to his nose and sniffing it. I could see him eyeing Shane from the corner of his eye as he toyed with the pizza. ?Smells great?

?Well it doesn?t look it? said Shane, his lips curling, his torso leaning back as though trying to get away from the cum covered pizza.

?Go on, give it a sniff? Phil laughed, holding the pizza out to Shane who scrambled back, his hard body colliding with my smaller one and almost knocking me over. He apologised and held me back up, shooting a look at Phil who was cackling away.

?Well? Ian rumbled, grinning as he nodded down at Phil. ?You gonna eat it??

?Pft, why not?? Phil laughed and bit off the end.

Shane gagged and my mouth fell open as Phil pulled his head back, a few strips of cheese stretching then snapping back to hang on his chin. At least I think it was cheese. He licked them up and chewed the pizza thoughtfully then swallowed. ?Huh? not bad? he said and helped himself to another bite.

?That?s just wrong? muttered Shane, getting up and sneaking off to the bathroom. I heard him step on the door before he started emptying his bladder.

?So?? I said, once Phil had finished his cum pizza and I could stop staring in a mix of amazement and a little revulsion. ?What are we going to do??

?Yes!? Ian boomed, lifting his huge hands up, his lats flaring out as his triceps bulged out in a perfect horseshoe of pure muscle while his biceps still bulged on the other side. ?I win?

?Ah crap? Phil grumbled.

?What?? called Shane, tripping over the door and cursing as he stumbled into the living room again, his cock swinging and slapping against his thighs. ?What I miss??

?Old worry wart over here finally asked the question? Phil grumbled, folding his arms and shooting me accusatory glares.

?Shit. Couldn?t you have waited till tomorrow??

?What are you talking about?? I asked as Shane sat back down beside me, throwing a thick arm over my shoulder and pulling me into his chest.

?Maybe I should have distracted you a little while longer, then I could have won the bet?

?What bet?? I asked, my voice muffled by the pecs pressing against my cheek.

?We had a bet? chuckled Ian, leaning forward and grabbing another box of pizza. ?We knew that sooner or later you?d start to worry about everything?

?About the ?consequences of our actions?? moaned Phil, putting air quotes around it. ?You know, like you normally do?

?I do not!? I cried, pushing Shane away, but I only think I managed it because he let me.

?Yeah you do? chuckled Ian.

?Totally? whistled Phil.

??Fraid so? laughed Shane, throwing his arm round me again and hugging me. ?But we still love you?

?Wow? thanks? I grumbled as the three muscle studs laughed at my expense, all of them reaching and patting some part of me reassuringly. I shrugged out of Shane?s hug and shuffled across the floor to sit on my own. ?But come on, am I wrong to worry? What are we going to do? You all need new clothes, which?ll be easy for Shane and Phil, but you Ian, look at you, you?re a tank! How are you going to explain that to people??

?Calm down Jamie? said Phil. ?Everything will be fine?

?Yeah, we?ll work something out? said Ian, looking more pleased with the being called a tank than worried about the likelihood of us finding clothes in his size.

?But how are we gonna live?? I asked. ?It?s not as though you can go to work, people will start asking questions?

?And we?ll tell them the truth? sort of? said Phil, shrugging a bit. ?We?ll tell them about Ian?s cakes and then, once we?ve sold a few of those, we could buy a bakery and make it a business?

?All of us??

?Hell yeah? laughed Shane. ?You expect Phil and I go back to our dull jobs? We could be models for the cakes or something. Like flexing together on the box?

?You don?t sell cakes in a box? snorted Phil.

?We could?

?No way?

?Actually? cut in Ian, ?as these are my cakes, shouldn?t I be the model? I mean, look at me?

He placed his hands on his thighs, sliding his huge feet out further as he flexed his mammoth pecs. They bulged out, pumping out to their full size. Striations deep enough for my finger spread out across the full melons of muscle as they bulged together. He then lifted his arms in a staggering double bi and then curved over into a most muscular, causing his body to just erupt in muscles. Every part of him just bulged in every direction, so big, thick, and powerful. If my balls weren?t so empty, I probably would have cummed, but the flexing was enough to get the three of us hard again. Phil was even starting to inch towards Ian.

?I?m eating? Ian chuckled as Phil tried to sit on the settee with him, which wasn?t easy considering his shoulders took up most of the room. ?Later?

?Fine? pouted Phil. ?But it?s your own fault. Don?t go flexing sexily like that and then not let me worship or get fucked. That?s just mean?

?Have you quite finished?? I asked, trying to be serious but unable to keep the corner of my mouth from curving into a smile. ?This is serious. We need a plan?

?How about Ian bakes, I eat the cakes, get super huge, and you lot worship and get fucked by me? How?s that sound??

?Think you can steal some of my cakes do you?? rumbled Ian, folding his thick arms in a pose so intimidating it could turn the toughest man into a quivering toddler. ?Maybe I should save them all for myself?

?I?d be fine with that?

?And not let you touch me?

Phil?s mouth dropped. ?You wouldn?t!?

Shane and Ian laughed, and I?m ashamed to say I laughed a little bit too. I was trying to keep my head straight and voice my concerns, but it was getting harder to worry when the others were so happy. I mean, I?m not a stick in the mud, I like to have fun, and fun was definitely had, I was just cursed with this need to look at the big picture? was that a pun? Anyway, I could never just live in the moment, I had to worry about the future.

After Ian promised Phil he wouldn?t make his body off limits, I tried again. ?Are you guys seriously thinking of quitting your jobs just like that? Money doesn?t grow on trees, and with the economy the way it is now--?

?I think we should give lil Jamie some muscle cakes and see is he starts worrying about ?the economy? after that? Shane chuckled, giving me a playful jab with his finger.

?No thanks? I laughed.

Dead silence.

?What?? I asked, looking wide eyed at everyone. They were all looking at me as though I?d just announced I wasn?t going to breath anymore.

?But? but?? Phil stammered, his eyes searching for words to voice his disbelief. ?But? muscles!?

?Muscles? agreed Shane.

?BIG muscles? Ian added.

?How could you not want to get big Jamie?? sputtered Phil. ?I mean, you love big guys as much as we do, how could you never--?

?I don?t believe I said never? I cut in, and this time it was my turn to grin. ?I just said no thanks. I will have some muscle cakes once I feel everything is sorted out?

?But you never think everything?s sorted out. There?s always something else to worry about around the corner with you?

?OK, just listen to me. You?ve all decided to quit working because 1, you?re hulking studs and people would notice the drastic change and 2, you?re hulking studs who don?t want to work and instead want to spend their days fucking each other?

?And that?s a bad thing?? laughed Shane.

?No, but we need a source of income?

?Hello? snorted Phil, waving at Ian?s huge form. ?I think Ian?s muscle cakes are gonna be enough of an income don?t you think??

?And how are we going to pay for ingredients? How are we going to let people know about these cakes without bringing the wrong kind of attention??

?How about the internet?? offered Shane. ?We could make a site and send out e-mails?

?Oh yeah? chuckled Ian deeply, reaching out and patting Shane?s shoulder. ?Because when people see a pop-up or an email advertising a product that makes you bigger they immediately click on it?

?Some people do?

?I wasn?t thinking of using the internet? I cut in before an argument could break out. I waited until Ian sat back against the settee and it groaned before I continued. ?I was thinking more of selling them at the gym, you know, your gym. People will recognise you and you can show off your new bodies which I?m sure you?ll like doing anyway, and they?ll tell their friends and then, once we have enough interest, we?ll be able to think about setting up shop somewhere?

?Huh? said Ian, stroking his chin, which looked to be difficult with the way his bicep seemed to be fighting with his shoulder, forearm and pec. He had to hold his arm at a different angle to achieve it. ?That sounds? like a good idea?

?Yeah? said Phil. ?I definitely wouldn?t mind showing off these babies? He treated us to a gun show, which Ian proceeded to blow away with his cannon show. When Phil wondered why we were laughing and turned to find Ian dwarfing him with his biceps, he grinned and reached out to touch them. He started rubbing Ian?s right bicep, which he kept flexed while his left hand came down to stroke Phil?s back gently.

?Ian? I said, snapping them out of their lust haze before it got too deep. ?Do you think you can lessen the potency a little more??

?Hey, I can?t help it? Ian chuckled. ?It?s not my fault Phil finds my muscles so hot?

?Not your sexual potency? I laughed. ?I meant the cake?s potency. Make it so that the growth is even less?? I trailed off and looked over at Shane. He?d only had three cakes and he looked like a slim bodybuilder already. ?I mean, make it so they have to buy more to get bigger?

?OK, I can do that. Of course, I?ll need to test their potency myself by--?

?Aww come on Ian? moaned Shane. ?You?re already a fucking tank, can?t I try some??

?I?ll try some too? piped up Phil. ?You never know, they might react differently to different people. Maybe we should all try them?

?Just be sure to leave some for the customers? I said.

?Sure we couldn?t tempt you with one Jamie?? Ian grinned.

?No thanks. No offence, but knowing you Ian, you?d probably trick me into taking one that made me swell up to your size?

Ian gave a deep, booming laugh that I swear sent tremors through the floor. ?That would have been funny, but don?t worry, I wouldn?t do that to you? until I was WAY bigger?

?Ah fuck? Phil grunted, his cock rock hard again and in his hand. ?Now I?ve got images of a giant Ian! Oh this is gonna be so fucking hot!?

?How about a hulking Shane to go with him?? Shane chuckled, stretching his arms out in front of him, twisting them to make his triceps bulge before turning them back round to flex his biceps.

?And I shall get fucked by you both, whilst growing right along right beside you?

And so, it began.

The following day, Saturday, Ian, Phil and Shane all called in and quit their jobs. It was easier for Phil and Shane, because, as Phil put it, they were ?only ting cogs in a big life draining machine?. But when it came to Ian, it wasn?t so easy. He had a contract saying he had to give them a fortnights notice and would have to work for them for another fortnight before he could quit. Ian graciously told them to go fuck themselves in such a way I?m sure who ever was on the other end of the phone could no doubt hear his roar through their window.

Once that was out of the way, I went clothes shopping. Phil and Shane were easy enough to buy clothes for, and I didn?t go overboard, just got enough for them to have something to put on when they wanted to leave the flat? which wasn?t that often for the next few weeks. Once again though, Ian was a problem. I had to take measurements of him (which wasn?t the bad part obviously) and search for a tailor that didn?t look at my measurements and burst out laughing before showing me the door. I finally found a little shop out of the way that was desperate for the work, so she set about making me some huge clothes for my giant roommate.

I returned with the clothes then went out again to buy ingredients for Ian?s cakes and food for us. I was told to buy a lot of meat, eggs and carbs, because apparently, now they were all big and muscley, they wanted to stay that way by eating right. I didn?t point out the fact that all of them had stuffed their faces with pizzas the night before and that wasn?t exactly ?healthy eating?.

By the time I got back, I?d really cut into my savings. My muscled friends waved away my concerns and told me it?d all work out in the end and it?d be worth it.

Sunday was our day of rest where Ian backed and we all fucked around and ?tested? the cakes. I say we, but I didn?t par-take, the other guys did. I think Shane and Phil were a little disappointed when Ian succeeded in making a cake that only added a few inches of muscle to the body. I however was very happy with the quick results and thought they?d be perfect for selling. Although the results weren?t as obvious as the ones the others had taken, it still left them feeling pumped, bigger and oh so horny.

Sunday ended sooner than I?d have liked, and on Monday, I went in to work while Shane and Phil went to the gym for the first day of cake selling. Part of me was pondering the likelihood of Shane and Phil actually making it to the gym when I could just picture them pulling over and having the cakes all to themselves. Then again, I knew they wouldn?t be so selfish, they were good guys.

They?d only eat a few.

I only got chewed out a bit by my supervisor for missing Friday, but she let me off with a warning and a few extra files to go through. As I was working, I found myself eyeing Shawn as I normally did.

Even after my weekend had redefined the word ?big?, I still thought Shawn was hot and perfect. He still made my heart jump and skip, my stomach bloat with butterflies and my palms sweat like crazy. But all those feelings were magnified by the presence of a little something nestled in me bag.

When it was lunch time, and people were starting to leave for a coffee or smoke break, I watched Shawn get up from his desk. A group of the other guys hailed him, and he nodded and waved at them, saying he was on his way. He grabbed his coat and as he started to walk past me, I held up my hand.

?Hey? I said.

?Hey Jamie? he said, stopping and smiling down at me. It took a minute for my brain to get back on track. ?What?s up??

?I erm? well, you see?? Crap. I?d memorised this speech in the car, but right now, I could barely speak.

?Just a sec? Shawn called over to his friends who were getting restless. ?Sorry ?bout that, what were you saying??

I bent down, taking the time to compose my thoughts as well as grab the thing from my bag. I placed it on my desk, popped open the plastic lid and held out a cake to him. He looked at it and then at me. ?A fairy cake??

?Yeah? I said, praying I wasn?t blushing as much as I felt I was. ?My? my roommate?s been baking them and? I can?t eat any more and I thought? you might like it?

?Oh. Thanks? he said, taking the cake from me slowly. His eyes were searching mine, and he looked a bit?confused.

?It?s fine? I said, nodding and standing there like an idiot. No more words came to mind as we both stood there for a few more seconds before Shawn finally broke the silence.

?I?d better go? he said, a hint of nervousness behind the smile he gave me. He waved the cake and said thanks again before he stepped back and joined his friends.

I heard one of them ask something, and then a lot of laughter. Face no doubt as red as a cherry, I sank back down into my chair and mentally berated myself. Could I have looked more like a love struck little girl pinning after her crush? If no one knew I was gay before, no doubt the whole office would know before the lunch break was over.

I returned to the flat with low spirits, but I put on a happy face. Apparently, the first day had gone good. Not great, but good. Most guys didn?t recognise Shane and Phil because? well, because they hadn?t been big enough to warrant such attention beforehand. Those who did recognise them were sceptical about the cakes and only took them to see what the joke was. When they had that first bite though, they soon realised that there was a potential for truth. They bought a box each (Yes, we went with boxes in the end considering they?re easier to make. We?re doing this on our own remember) and looked eager to buy more. We?d see how it went tomorrow, and hopefully, we?d get more people interested.

The next day, just after I got into work, I was in the break doom grabbing a drink of water when I heard the door open. I turned partially, just to see who it was, and I almost spat out my water. While I was trying not to choke, Shawn gave me a smile, headed for the coffee maker, froze, and then instead came over to me.

Immediately my eyes started roving over him, looking for any changes. I couldn?t see anything obviously different, his shirt was still loose and his trousers still fit him well. It may have been my imagination that the front of his trousers was filled a little more than usual, or it could have been a result of the cake. I quickly pulled my gaze up to his face and tried to get a read on his mood.

He looked? nervous? No, not nervous, a bit hesitant maybe, but not nervous. He kept working his jaw, as though he was chewing on a swarm of words wanting to fly from his lips and his eyes were fixed solely on me, and with such intensity it was as though he was afraid I was going to make a run for it. He came to a stop in front of me, closer than he would normally stand and I wondered if he was a bit taller.

?Morning Jamie? he said cheerily, giving me a close lipped smile. I saw a flicker of hope in his eyes, but it was quickly replaced by determination. ?I wanted to ask you something?

?Yeah?? I asked, my voice coming out a bit croaky after my choking on my water. I coughed a bit and cleared my throat, then tried again. ?What did you want to ask??

?It?s? it?s about yesterday? he hedged and my stomach plummeted.

Oh god. He knew. He knew I was gay, that I had a crush on him, that I was in love with him. I should have known my behaviour wouldn?t have gone unnoticed, and this office was filled with nosy pricks who loved to make up stories. No doubt they?d spun a yarn about me keeping a shrine to Shawn at home, or that I had a secret peephole into the gents? toilets that I used every time he went in there. Now he was probably going to tell me he wasn?t interested, that he would never be interested and if I ever looked at him the wrong way again, he would beat the shit out of me.

?Do you have any more of those cakes?? he asked sheepishly, his hands sliding into his pockets and his shoulders moving in.

?No I?m not ga? Wh-what??

?You know you gave me a cake yesterday?? Shawn continued, looking even more embarrassed as he shuffled from foot to foot. ?I? I was wondering if you had any? more?

?Oh. Oooh! You liked it??

?Liked it? It was the best thing ever. When I finally got to the gym, I felt so pumped I ended up lifting more than I ever have before. I know I should be eating better, but that cake I? I just can?t explain it. Do you have anymore??

I did. I?d brought one in for myself, thinking that it couldn?t hurt if I had just one of those little ones, just to see what all the fuss was about. I was planning on having it at lunch, but the idea of Shawn having it was much more appealing. I gave it to him and he ate it right in front of me.

?Sorry? he said round his mouthful. ?It?s just so good. If I could bake, I?d ask your roommate for the recipe?

?Heheh, well, I doubt he?d be willing to give it up. He?s very secretive?

Shawn nodded and shrugged as though to say ?oh well? and then headed back to his desk. And whilst he did, I noticed him repositioning his crotch and sitting down rather quickly afterwards.

And so it went on. Every day, I?d sneak a cake away from the batch and take it to work and gave it to Shawn. As the weeks went by, I could practically see him growing right before my eyes. Part of me wanted to give him as many cakes as I could and make him grow quicker, but there was something about this slow growth that was making it more enjoyable to watch. Maybe it had something with the way he?d be hovering around my desk in the morning, waiting for me to arrive, or the way he?d seek me out if I got to the office before him. It certainly gave me a bit of confidence.

Soon I found I could talk to him again easily, just about anything. I?d give him his cake and then we?d just chat until we remembered we were at work and then went back to our separate desks? only to chat through emails and then we called each other on our desk phones. I think my phone must have been confused, because it had never been used so much since I?d arrived.

And all the time he was getting bigger. The idea was with me every minute of every day. I was making Shawn Grey grow and he was loving it. Other people were noticing it too. He walked differently, his thighs rolling over one another more. He didn?t have the bodybuilder waddle, but he was getting there. His clothes always looked a little tighter, his trousers hugging his buttocks more and cupping the firm mounds. The girls were drooling in his wake and most of the guys were begging to hear his secret. One time I caught him flexing in the bathroom after hearing everyone comment on his size. He looked so happy when he noticed how much his bicep bulged within his shirt.

Meanwhile, word about the muscle cakes was spreading. Thankfully, it stayed on the down low, and we didn?t get the government coming after us, but soon, the local gym was getting more business than usual as guys came looking for these mysterious muscle cakes they?d heard about from a friend of a friend. Shane and Phil were raking in the money now, and we were putting some of it aside for our own place. Most of it went on ingredients and food for the guys.

I?m sure it comes as no surprise that with all these muscle growth cakes going around, Phil, Shane and even Ian were helping themselves to tasters every now and then. There were some days I?d come in and find that someone had ripped their shirt or blown the front of their boxers. Ian was taking chunks out of doorframes and the ceiling seemed to be coming ever closer to his head. I didn?t dare try to guess how much he weighed, but a lot of the time I was surprised he didn?t fall through into the floor below. He had to be over 8 feet by now, about 5 feet wide and just covered in huge, rippling muscles that bulged off of his body. His cock was a real beast now and his balls were so big I could barely hold one in both hands. One night I asked him how big he was planning on getting, and he just laughed the question away and said we?d buy a place with high ceilings.

Normally, a comment like that would have made me worry, my head getting filled by images of Ian growing bigger and bigger until he could barely fit indoors anymore. But I was just so happy with the way things were progressing; the fact the muscle cakes were selling well, we were making decent money, we?d made an offer on place where we could set up shop, and not to mention how things were going with Shawn, I just found it harder to worry. If Ian grew to that size, or maybe bigger, I knew we could handle it.

And then, one day, a few months after this whole thing had started, I opened my e-mail account and saw I had a message from Shawn. Shaking with anticipation, I opened it.

?Working late again tonight. Would you mind staying back to help me?? it read.

I replied. ?Yes?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:41 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice! I like how things with Jamie and Shawn are developing!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:30 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
This story is turning into one of the best I've ever read. Love it!
  #4   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:04 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Loving this story more and more. It was worth the wait! But please don't make us wait much longer.
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:01 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Awesome chapter, this is my favorite active story going on right now. I'm eager to see how things progress with Jamie and Shawn (I think it's time Shawn eats one of those really potent cakes!), and to see just how gigantic Ian is going to get.
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Very nice progression. :3
  #7   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2010, 02:20 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
another great addition! OHH i want the small guy jamie to eat some of the cakes so badly but i REALLY want to see where this goes! i hope the next part comes soon!!
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 08:45 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Yeah!!! finally he called!!! Go for it jamie!!!

the scene of "but... muscles!!!!" was so much fun!!!

awesome story, turning into one of my faves in here

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode