The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Novra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:25 PM

Novra is on a distinguished road
This is my first muscle growth story, and my first story posted here. So let me know what you guys think. It's based on how i first met my boyfriend, but there are fiction parts aswell when the muscle growth comes in.

-----------------
That Wall
-----------------
Well lets cut straight to the point. I’m eighteen, five feet and eleven inches in height, brown hair with even browner, in fact, almost black eyes. And I’m gay, but I’ve told no one yet, I constantly try to make up with this fact by agreeing with my friends about this girl being hot, and that girl being hot during our hangout sessions at lunch time. I’ve never really found myself attracted to a girl, but I can still tell which one is pretty out of a pack of them. When my friends ask me questions like “What do you like about her?” I shrug in my mind and usually reply with “her arse” as a guess. I assume this is usually a correct answer as they all grunt in agreement and nod to each other.

I never had any intention to tell anyone about me being homosexual, and I remained perfectly happy thinking this and staying this way for the rest of my days. At least, that was until I met Jon, well… not entirely met yet, but we’ve certainly been talking online a lot. He’d been on my mind a lot lately. We first noticed each other online on this game we both played about six months ago, for some reason I found myself completely drawn to him, and apparently he felt the same way. Over those six months we became good friends, constantly chatting to each other, you know, the usual boring stuff. Then the other day he had admitted to me that he had started to have other feelings for me. I panicked and set up a defence immediately and told him that I didn’t feel the same way. But of course I did, I didn’t want to follow these feelings however. I’d never actually met the guy in the flesh, he lives about six hours away, and it’d never work.

Over the passing days however Jon started to become more depressed, he was apparently lonely, he had no friends, having just finished college, and with these new feelings he was having it was a bit too much for him. We’d talked before about visiting each other, and so I suggested I could come see him. I knew immediately that we were both thinking of the way he felt about me, but didn’t mention it. But we agreed and I had already purchased the tickets online, I would be seeing him tomorrow. I stared blankly at the computer screen in front of me as a million thoughts raced through my head, I picked one out at random. I remember that once, Jon had told me he didn’t like hairy bodies, especially hairy chests… even though I had decided not to follow my true feelings, I made sure that my chest was hairless that night.

The next day I found it hard to concentrate on anything, and I was constantly shivering even though it was the middle of summer. People continued to look at me whilst I was sitting on the train , I could tell that they were concerned, I must’ve looked ill. I’ve never been a built person even though it was my dream ever since I could remember. I was an average height, with an average weight, but I’d never managed to get the drive to follow that dream of having a better body. I’d still do things like push ups and sit ups to the point where I had an okay body, but I never pursued having a proper workout timetable, or even purchase membership at a gym. I folded my arms as I sat there on the train to try and stop the shivering, I knew it wasn’t the temperature though, it was my nerves.

I missed the second train that I had to catch and thought that this could be my chance, I could get on the train back home, tell Jon I accidentally got onto the wrong train and then tell him we’d have to plan for another trip later in the year. I watched as the correct train pulled up into the station. I hesitated for a moment and then walked up onto the carriage and stared over my shoulder as the doors slammed behind me. I put my luggage into the gangway and took a seat. Maybe I was overthinking things, I mean, homosexuals are a lot more accepted now a days, my family would probably be supportive, and so would my friends. I remember the time that I realised I was gay, I couldn’t help but think, why me, I’m supposed to be one of those normal people that goes through life with a clich? story, meets a girl, marries the girl, has children and dies happy. And finding out I was gay, kind of put a big doorstop on these plans I had. I shrugged my thoughts off, I’d gone over these thousands of times in my head and they’d never helped me come to a decision, besides I don’t have the guts to come out to anyone.

I was standing at the station in Jon’s down, darting my eyes around nervously as if I was expecting some crazed stranger to tackle me around the waist and take me off to his dungeon filled with other gullible teenagers. I watched as this silver coloured car pulled up into the pick up point, it was a girl in the driving seat. I let out a sigh of relief, at this point I was almost happy to be stood up. Then I bit my tongue as I saw a familiar face sitting in the back of the car. We’d exchanged photos a number of times but there was something different about seeing him within ten yards of myself. I gulped down the nervous vomit that I could feel churning in my stomach and walked over to the car, holding my bag easily. That was another thing about my body, even though I looked quite wimpy, my strength seemed to be quite large, this was counteracted however by the fact that my legs felt like they had turned to jelly.

I watched as Jon stepped out of the car, we stared at each other for a few seconds and smiled.

“Hi” he said, I immediately loved his voice.

“Hi” I replied, hoping my voice was just as alluring.

“Hi James! Nice to meet you!” The girl in the driving seat said from the open window, this must have been his sister, Kat. She helped me put my bags in the boot, I then took a seat in the back of the car, directly behind Jon whilst he sat in one of the front seats. Throughout the entire car journey to his house it felt like Kat was doing most of the talking, she kept asking me questions about my train journey, what I’d been up to in the summer, where I was from, what were my interests. I answered all these questions enthusiastically but all I could think about was that I was there, Jon was sitting right in front of me, if I wanted to I could poke him. His shoulder poked tauntingly out the side of the chair. I decided not to. It seemed that Jon was even thinner and smaller than me, I didn’t care though, he had a really attractive face, and it was his personality that I cared more about.

We arrived quickly at his house, we both clambered up the stairs and I was amused to find that Jon went up the stairs the same way that I usually did when I was in a rush, on all fours. I dumped the bags in his room and then looked awkwardly at him as he closed the door. We had not uttered a word to each other during the car journey, it wasn’t exactly the amazing meeting that I had pictured in my mind. He smiled at me.

“So…this is awkward” he said

I wanted to flee as he said this, to grab my bags and run out of his house. “Yeah..” I said with a chuckle. We stood there in a longer than acceptable silence.
“How was your journey?” he asked me after a while

“Nerve-wracking” I replied, I leaned down and started to unpack my things. Jon let out a grunt as if he’d just realised something and he moved over to his dresser and started to sift through his drawers. After a few minutes of sifting he pulled out a necklace that had a little wooden dolphin on the end of it. He walked back over to me and held it out in his hand.

“For you” He said with a smile. I looked at it for a second and then took it from him

“Oh…. Uh… thankyou” I said, running my fingers over the dolphin shape, I then quickly put it around my neck and felt my shivering body start to calm down immediately. Weird, I thought.

Jon continued to smile at me as in unpacked things, I could tell what we were both thinking about, yet still we didn’t dare talk about it. After a while, once I had settled in and we had watched a bit of TV, we finally started to get used to each other. We chatted, laughed, and played computer games together. Aparantly he was unbeaten until he met me, I was very confident of my gaming skills and made sure that people knew about it. And then it was night time. I had told him before that I liked sleeping in just my underwear, whereas he slept in pyjamas. I crawled under the blanket of my temporary bed and looked over at Jon.

“Oh sorry” Jon said, he looked away and I started to undress myself and then throw my clothes aside. I let out a quick grunt of acknowledgement that it was okay for him to turn around. “That’s not fair” Jon said mockingly, I smiled and then rolled over onto my stomach and layed my arms out flat on the floor, the head of my bed was below the foot of his bed.

“This room is boiling, I don’t know how you deal with it in the summer.” I said “Seriously… where I live it’s not like this-“ I had started to say, but I stopped when I felt a hand that wasn’t mine, wrap itself around my right hand. I immediately felt a spark of energy zap around my body and I didn’t dare open my mouth to speak in fear that I might accidentally cough up my heart, was it healthy for it to be beating this fast?

Last edited by Novra; November 30th, 2010 at 06:44 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to viewer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:04 PM

viewer is on a distinguished road
Well I thought it was really good!
  #3   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
I didn't get to read it, but still... You shouldn't delete something because you think it's bad. If it needs editing, just do so as you see fit. This way people can read your story. If they hate it, so what, if they like it, hooray! Regardless, it was probably better than my stories (which went nowhere).
  #4   Add to jmiran22's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2010, 10:50 PM

jmiran22 is on a distinguished road
I dont think you really need to delete it, its really good
  #5   Add to Novra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 06:44 AM

Novra is on a distinguished road
Heh...thanks guys, i've put it back up, i guess i just felt a bit nervous cause it was my first story, and a bit of a personal one aswell
  #6   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:48 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
I agree, this is an excellent start, and I look forward to more of it!
  #7   Add to BigMuscle12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 12:54 PM

BigMuscle12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novra View Post
Heh...thanks guys, i've put it back up, i guess i just felt a bit nervous cause it was my first story, and a bit of a personal one aswell
Don't be scared lol. It's actually wonderful. I mean that honestly.
  #8   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 03:31 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
This is very well done. I especially loved the way you described things (you weren't literal all the time; taking things literally is boring) and the great spelling/grammar is always a plus too. Keep going, keep going!
  #9   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 05:50 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
It's a fine piece of writing. You've got nothing to be ashamed of. I'm glad I got a chance to read it after all, and I'm looking forward to more.
  #10   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:20 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Thanks for putting this back up. Based on some of your own feelings and experiences, I can understand your hesitation, but this is really very good and the reality of your inspiration makes it even better.
  #11   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2010, 09:31 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
good story. i climb the steps on all 4s too. i always thought i was weird

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size