The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Novra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 07:04 PM

Novra is on a distinguished road
That Wall - 2

Thanks for the support with the first one guys, i decided to go ahead and do a second one.
----------------------
Part 2
----------------------

I lay there on the floor, unable to grasp what was happening. I mean, sure? it was just him holding my hand, but it was just the fact that this was happening with him. It was like all the nerves in my body had crowded to my hand in excitement. After what felt like an eternity I felt his hand slip off of mine. I just lay there on the floor, staring in bewilderment at my pillow as I heard Jon?s feet gently fall against the carpet.

?I just need the toilet? I heared him say as he quickly left the room. I couldn?t help but smile. I crawled out of my blanket and climbed lazily onto his. I sat there in my underwear for a couple of minutes as I waited for Jon to return, I stared blankly out of his window up at the sky, it was a full moon. That?s way too clich?, I thought to myself as I stared up at it, but there it was, hanging high in the sky. I was brought back to my senses as I heared the door close quietly. I looked over at the doorway to see Jon smiling at me. He tiptoed gently over to his bed and sat down on the other side of it. ?What brings you to my bed?? he asked with a light chuckle.

?Like I said? it was hot.. and it?s cooler up here.? I lied. We both knew that heat rises, if anything it would be colder on my bed, and judging by Jon?s look, I could tell that things were about to get a bit hotter. He leaned back and supported himself with his arms.

?It was great to finally meet you in the flesh? he said, looking over his shoulder at me. ?I just get really lonely here, my dad is out most of the time, and my brother and sister are usually off at university.? I had heared him say all this before, well.. saw him say all this. And I did indeed sympathise with him, I knew what it was like to be lonely and have no true friends, but I was lucky enough when I got to college to find friends who truly accepted me.

?It?s okay? I said with a smile ?In honesty? I was kinda scared at first that you might have been one of those? internet predators? I said sarcastically. Jon laughed and turned himself around to face me.

?What would you have done if I was one?? he asked me, grinning widely from ear to ear.

?I would?ve been angry? I said, my smile fading instantly

?Aww..? he mumbled, my heart then skipped a beat as I saw him reach out and wrap his arms around my torso. I let out a pant and widened my eyes as I felt his body press against mine. He was really warm, unbelievably warm. This being the first body that I had ever touched with my bare skin, I simply went to the assumption that my body was just unnaturally cold.

We remained there for a while, with him latching onto my torso. Eventually we both slowly fell sideways onto his body, my whole body was shaking in fear, what on earth was I doing. I should?ve been asking myself what on earth was I thinking, but it felt like my brain had shut down. I raised my arms up and wrapped them around his torso, it felt incredibly different to any other hugs that I had in my life, our legs gently stroked against each other as we lay there spooning on the bed.

I could see Jon?s mouth open and close repeatedly, his breath shaking as much as my body was. His voice croaked and I heared him say ?K-kiss me..? I ignored him, maybe he wouldn?t ask again, I could pretend that I hadn?t heared him, and then eventually we?d let go, go back to our separate beds and everything would be back to normal. But this didn?t happen. ?Kiss me?? he said again.

I let out a soft whimper and slowly raised my head. ?No? I thought to myself as my body shook uncontrollably, my lips slowly opening. ?No? I repeated as my head was now level with his. ?No? I said once more, but it was pointless. My lips gently pressed against his and that was the moment where my I couldn?t go back. If I had a magic remote, I would press rewind, avoid the entire moment and then find some girl to have my first kiss with. But I would never ever be able to avoid the fact that I had just had my first kiss with another guy, yet for some reason, it felt so right. My tongue slowly started to intertwine with his. It was a first kiss for both of us, so neither of us cared whether we were kissing properly. A bulge made itself prominent underneath my underwear. That was another thing that I forgot to mention about myself, even though I was an average build, with large strength, I was also well endowed, but I tried hard not to flaunt it. I never shared stories with my friend about my penis size, I always thought it was a weird thing to do. And when it came to talking about masturbation, I always pretended that I had never done it. But being eighteen it gets harder and harder to lie about it. Of course I had, thousands of times.

My bulge pressed gently against his leg, my mind was now concentrating on the fact that my penis was practically touching his body, he didn?t seem to care however. A strange tingling sensation pulsed through my body . My mind immediately sparked back into life as I started remembering all of the fantasies that I had to Jon when I masturbated. There was one where I was a really built guy, huge muscles, I could even be considered a bodybuilder. We were both lying on a bed whilst Jon worshipped my huge muscles. I was wearing a pair of black speedos that was stretched to breaking point. Another one popped into my head, it was a similar situation except we were both in a shower, kissing passionately, our wet bodies exploring each other.

As these thoughts flooded my mind my body started to feel incredibly hot, hotter than Jons. I started to sweat as I felt my cock produce precum, how on earth was that happening, I hadn?t even touched it yet. The energy continued to flow through my body and I felt like I was going to faint. I think Jon sensed this and he pulled away from me. We both let out a long sigh and pressed our noses against each other.

Jon smiled and stared at me ?Wow? you really get boiling when you?re excited.?

I closed my eyes and nodded lazily, I felt so tired all of a sudden. Jon got out of bed and padded gently over to his door ?Toilet again? he said.

I took my chance and I crawled back into my bed. I knew that there was more important things for me to consider right now, for example, the fact that I had just kissed a guy. Or rather, just had a first kiss with a guy, that I had a raging hard on, or the fact that my body felt like it just got struck by a hot fever. I pulled the blanket over myself and swore that my arm was bigger as I stared at it in front of me. I shook my head and closed my eyes. Whatever had just happened, I secretly hoped that it was a dream, and I slowly drifted off into sleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I hope there's a lot more of this because it's very good. That description of the first kiss was wonderful! Just keep on posting.
  #3   Add to viewer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 10:43 PM

viewer is on a distinguished road
Mwahahaha, I told you the writing bug would continue. Excellent story, hoping to read more soon ^^.
  #4   Add to Silas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:57 PM

Silas is on a distinguished road
Honestly, this is absolutely terrific. The feelings, the nervousness, the self-doubt - all are relatable (to me anyway). Please, I look forward to a continuation.
  #5   Add to Novra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 04:55 AM

Novra is on a distinguished road
Heh, thanks guys, i'm glad you're enjoying it
  #6   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 09:23 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Loving this!
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post