The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Novra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Novra is on a distinguished road
That Wall - 3

During my sleep I was having vivid dreams involving me and Jon, and once again I had the body of a teenage god. I was lying on Jon?s bed and he was sprawled out over my body, the entire length of his body didn?t even span across my torso. He was rubbing his hands up and down my rippling thighs as I lay there moaning in pleasure. He stroked his hands up my sides, his fingers exploring each defined muscle. It?s like there wasn?t a single muscle in my body that wasn?t in peak condition. He ran his hands up my abs, it was like his hands were moving over thick, warm speedbumps. I let out a soft breath of air as I felt his fingers crawl up to my pecs and gently pinch at my nipples, my pecs were amazing, huge and firm, the size of watermelons. My cock bulged in my underwear as just the pleasure of him worshipping my godlike body was enough to send me into orgasms. I could feel myself get so close as he moved his hands back down, his hand stroking the inside of my thigh, it felt like my muscles were made of molten steel. He got closer and closer to my massive bulge, his fingers teasing my cock underneath the material.

?James!? I heared Jon say.

?ooh?Jon..? I moaned

?James!?

?Jon!? I was so close

?For god?s sake James, wake up!? he yelled

I jerked up in my bed and looked around in confusion, sunlight immediately dazzled my eyes as I realised where I was. I then widened my eyes and looked underneath the blanket, there was a large wet patch on my underwear, and on the inside I could feel something very hot and very stick. I yelped and looked up.

Jon was sitting on the edge of his bed, grinning at me ??.nice dream?? he asked me ??you were moaning in your sleep.?

I continued to look around in confusion, the mixture of the sudden wake up and the vivid dream was enough to send me into a trance. After a while I rubbed my eyes and nodded ?Yeah?. Fucking great dream..? I said with a laugh. ?uuurgh? I think I need the bathroom? I said, looking at Jon with a raised eyebrow. Jon rolled his eyes and looked in the other direction.

I picked up a pair of clean underwear from my bag and then got up slowly, I felt different this morning. Last night I had gone to bed feeling sick, weak and boiling. When I walked to the bathroom I felt cool, fresh and better.. in fact stronger than ever. I walked quickly into his bathroom and locked the door behind me. I shook my head and sighed as I slowly pulled my underwear off, I?d apparently let out quite a load. There was cum stuck everywhere. I grabbed some toilet tissue and started to clean myself.

After I did my business I put on my clean underwear and glanced into the mirror. I was just about to go back to Jon?s bedroom when I did a double take. I walked back in front of the mirror and my jaw dropped in awe.

I was still the same person, with the same face, hair and eyes? but my body? it was like someone had pumped me full of testosterone in my sleep. My muscles were bigger. Not much bigger, but noticeably bigger. My abs were more defined, before they had just been a barely visible underneath my skin, but now they were clearly there. Tight and bunched up. And my pecs, they stood out clearly, my nipples being forced down slightly underneath the firm shape. I found myself getting hard again as I flexed my arms. I almost choked on my tongue. My biceps were fucking massive, like giant buns, I could see development in muscles that I wasn?t even aware of. I stood there for a good while, appreciating the change in my body. I moved my left hand over the bicep on my right arm, I could feel my muscle pulsing with energy as I flexed and unflexed it. I grinned and then walked out of the bathroom and back into Jon?s bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at me with a huge grin.

?You never mentioned you had such an awesome body..? Jon said ?I?m surprised I didn?t notice it last night.?

I smiled and walked over to Jon and stood in front of him. I then reached my arms up and did a double bicep flex. Jon licked his lips and he reached forward and ran his hand down my six pack. I smiled down at him and then I pushed him backwards so that he was lying flat on his bed. Then I moved gently down on top of him so that our bulges were touching each other. It was time to test out whether my theory about this sudden change in my body was correct.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to viewer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 06:33 PM

viewer is on a distinguished road
Twould seemeth me that things can only get more interesting from here on out.

Nice writing, a bit short, but still well done.
  #3   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 09:54 PM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
Really like where you're going with this. Nice and slow. Very sensuous, with a good amount of tension. I applaud you.
  #4   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2010, 01:53 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
This story is keen. Moar plz.

-X-

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text