The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
THE GARAGE: Part 7 (Final Part)

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray]The Garage: Final Part[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]I?ve saved the hottest stuff for the end. I wanted to wrap everything up neatly and not drag this story across too many chapters. However, it shall transpire during the course of this final chapter, that this story is linked, however distantly, with my previous 11-part series: ?Growth Beyond Reason?. There is quite a bit of exposition in this final part, but don?t be put off, the last few paragraphs will be well worth your patience and interest. Please enjoy and don?t forget to comment. Thanks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=#fffacd]Previous Chapters: [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch1[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch2[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch3[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch4[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]Ch5[/COLOR], [COLOR=yellow]Ch6[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray][COLOR=white]Link to Growth Beyond Reason:[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]HERE[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart took a taxi to work the next morning at around 6.30am. He was weak from lack of food, and he hadn?t washed the smell of Damien?s spunk off his skin and bones. They say that when you are exposed to a smell for long enough you become unaware of it. But Stuart smelt Damien off him constantly, the inner deviant saw to that. The cab driver had asked if he was alright. Stuart barely mumbled a response as the car took him the short few blocks to where the garage was situated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Probably thinks I?m high on something, Stuart thought as he slowly got out of the car and paid the fare. There were trucks and workmen around the immediate area, some of whom were patching up some cracks that had formed across a good deal of concrete ground. Others were waving electronic devices here, there, and everywhere, the kind of apparatus that check for gas leaks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What?s going on?? Stuart was immediately approached by a bloke in a hard-hat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Do you work around here, mate,? he inquired in earnest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yeah, my oul?fella owns the garage across the road,? said Stuart, pointing to his workplace. The heat wave had passed, and there was quite a lot of cloud in the sky, this morning. It was cool and sombre. Stuart didn?t much care for the sombre part.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Oh, right. We believe this was the epicentre of the incident, but your... er... big colleague... was here until late, and already allowed us to survey the building. It?s a miracle that the structure is actually sound. All of your equipment is in order and up to code. Guess you won?t be claiming on much insurance this time, eh? Wink-wink.? The hard-hat guy winked at Stuart and nudged him in the side, perhaps a bit too hard. Stuart reflexively buckled in response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Fuckin? wanker. Piss off with yourself. I have a lot of work to do.? Stuart shuffled across the street to open up the garage door shutter. It looked as if Damien had locked the place up pretty well after the incident, whatever that turned out to be. Stuart didn?t care. He only cared about one thing... one person... one mighty muscle-god.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Once inside the garage, he once again pulled down the shutter, locking the world out of his life. He looked around the main shop floor, saw that everything was in order. However, he completely failed to notice the missing glass in both the Mini Cooper and the Jag. Apart from that (and the missing overhead beam), everything looked neat and tidy. The hard-hat bloke had mentioned that Damien had stayed late. Well done, so. Stuart went straight into his dad?s office and expertly prepared a coffee for himself, just a black one this morning. His flesh ached beneath a now old dressing that Damien had applied the day before. The wound was superficial but it still hurt quite a bit. He hadn?t even considered getting a tetanus shot. Maybe he?d been lucky.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He noticed the USB key sticking out of a port on the desktop PC. Damien had used it to transfer files from the CT camera?s hard-drive to the PC. He?d spent quite a bit of time editing that previous day?s footage. Curiosity got the better of Stuart, and his cock was already hard in anticipation of what he was about to witness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What have you been up to, mister??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He watched it all, his eyes widening more and more as the scenes played out. A lot of it had no one in shot at all, and Damien had been careful to cut out the parts where he jumped up to grab the beam, and later, after the radiator guy had been taken off to hospital and the Garda had his wank before leaving, Damien omitted all the parts featuring his fun with the girder, as well as the odd bit here and there where it could be seen that he was talking to no one in particular, in his case the inner deviant. He cut out all evidence of Sasha, too. It left very little for Stuart to witness, but he came profusely, sitting in his father?s chair, when a shirtless Damien made several ?beauty passes? in front of the camera.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]When Stuart was spent from cumming he decided to enjoy his coffee and re-watch much of the footage. It was then ? now that he was more focused on the finer details, than just getting off to the raw, almost bestial cockiness of Damien living his dream and exploiting his muscles for Stuart?s ultimate benefit ? that he noticed how large chunks of footage were missing, according to the video counter in the bottom right of the screen. At various points throughout the lengthy recording, the meter would jump forwards, sometimes by minutes at a time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Why would he cut stuff out? Doesn?t he want me to see ALL of him?? Stuart also noticed something else. Damien, by the time he?d stopped the recording, seemed quite a bit larger than he had been at the start.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?He?s grown... so much more muscle, but how? What did he get up to yesterday that made him get even bigger?? Not that Stuart much cared. He just couldn?t believe how Damien had grown. The footage on this USB key was now the most precious of Stuart?s possessions.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?He wants me to see his body stripped of the overalls, but not in person. It?s like he?s two different people.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Jussssst like youuuuu, Ssssssstuart! You have the real you, or at leasssst the you that you think is real. And then there is the you that respondssss to my every whim, as you explore the darknessss that your averssssion to food has brought down on youuuuuuu.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Can?t I have just a few hours to myself without you eavesdropping??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]But I?ve alwaysssss been here for youuuuu, Ssssssstuart, watching over one asssspect of you, whilssssst thrilling to the ssssself-annihilation of the otherrrrrrrr![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I weighed myself this morning. I?ve lost six more lbs. Maybe I?ll stop when I reach 120. I don?t know yet. So you see... I?m still in control. I could eat a burger now if I wanted to.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]You haven?t eaten a ?burger?, as you call it, sssssince you were twelve. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]The inner deviant was right. The last time Stuart had visited a fast-food restaurant had been a trip to McDonald?s with Damien, the day before he moved away. Damien had been too scared to tell Stuart about the move, and had been building up to it for weeks. Finally he plucked up the courage to tell him just one day before it actually happened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I cried for a week after he was gone,? Stuart quietly lamented.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]But I wasssss there for youuuuuu, Sssssstuart. As I was there for Damien, too. Through meeeee you both were never faaaaar apaaaaaart. The connection..... aye.....ssssssuch a thoughtful creation of mine.... to have one of you leeeeeech off the other for sssssoooo long.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Whuh-what do you mean??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]After Damien left.... once you were done with the crying.... you bought a weight sssssset with your Confirmation money..... huh..... wasssssteful of all Ssssssacramentsssss..... aye.... you no longer had your big besssssst friend to look out for you..... ssssoooooo you wanted to be big on your own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I ? I have nuh-no memory of that,? Stuart snapped, his voice shaky, and eyes filling with salty tears.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]I thought it wiiiisssse to deny you ssssssome of your more.... defining.... of memoriessssss. It wasssss nessssessssary to keep the illusssion alive. For out of illusssion dependsssss my craft. And of my craft illusssion is made to be real. Sssssome may call me a meddler, but I like to think of myssssself as an artisssssaaaaan. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The inner deviant allowed Stuart to access the memories he?d had stolen from him. He now recalled how he was regarded as some kind of ?wunderkind? back then, as the muscle started to grow on him. The local gazette even ran a story about him, when, after just a year and a half of vigorously pumping more and more weight in the very garage he now worked in, Stuart, at just thirteen and a half had the physique of a welterweight boxer. He was taller, too, the strongest kid in his class, no longer beaten on by the other kids. But it was all to go pear-shaped, when one day in the schoolyard, a big fat bully decided to jeer Stuart, calling him a faggot, that only faggots have muscles because they?re so vain. Stuart got expelled for beating the kid to within inches of his life. It brought a terrible anathema down on the family.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart was denied use of his weight-set and also not allowed to eat protein-rich foods. This caused him to freak out, and he became so unruly and difficult to control, that his parents had no choice but to have him committed to a mental institution. He spent six months there, undergoing strict programmes of rehabilitation. It was alone, in his room, one night, as he cried himself to sleep, that the voice of the inner deviant first made itself known.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Remembering such memories suddenly proved too much for Stuart.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I could?ve been big.... HUGE. And you denied me my right!! Gave my muscle, what little I had, to Damien!!? He lashed out at the PC monitor, suddenly finding Damien?s body offensive and wrong: that it shouldn?t have been given to him on a silver platter. The monitor flew off the desk and near-exploded when it hit the floor. He swept the desk clean with angry motions, and ended up crying hysterically, as he draped his meagre self across the old wooden desktop. The inner deviant retreated to wherever it was it called a sanctum when not rising to the surface of Stuart?s awareness. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]When he came to, he noticed that the room seemed darker. Was it late? Had he slept through an entire work-day? No, for it was still early. The dimness was caused by a huge shadow, cast by a huge man who?d once again come into Stuart?s life. Stuart lifted his head off the desk, barely strong enough to lift it more than a few inches.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Damien?? His vision was blurred. It took him a moment to focus. It was Damien, now over seven feet tall and many hundreds of pounds heavier than he had been that previous day. He was wearing a new overall, all the snaps done up to the neck. His barrel chest was the size of two barrels placed side by side, and yet his waist, made to seem all the more slimmer due to the tight Weider-belt fastened securely around it, looked taut and tiny. His elbows stuck out far from his body, for his lats were now so glutted with blood and muscle, that he couldn?t lower his arms at all. He was gigantic, more than twice as big as he had been when he first arrived at the garage, just a few days before. And yet, there was only warmth in his eyes and in his smile. Maybe there was more, too, more than just a desire to be friends with Stuart from this moment onward. Or was this just another delusion, another example of the inner deviant?s meddling? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?You look like you could use a hug, boss.? Damien now knew why Stuart had behaved so. The inner deviant had shared everything with him as he made his way to work. Suddenly, with an energy that belied his wasting frame, Stuart reared back from Damien and scurried into a corner of the office. He picked up a small fire extinguisher and wielded it threateningly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Stuart, please don?t behave like this. There are things you need to know.? There was urgency to Damien?s voice, now, although he had to remain calm for the both of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I fucking know everything, you FREAK!!!!! That thing that unites our spirits... he showed me things about my past... shocking revelations. He gave my muscle to you. Then I went around the twist and turned anorexic in my teens. And all the while we were apart you grew bigger and stronger. A little of that muscle should be mine!? Stuart tried to throw the extinguisher towards Damien, but even had he possessed the strength to do so it would have harmlessly glanced off Damien?s incredible torso like the wing of a gnat lightly touching the skin of an ordinary man. Weakness engulfed Stuart and he sank into a thin heap in the corner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?The deviant only has power when we are apart. We should never have been apart, but what say did we have in the matter all of ten years ago?? He could easily have stepped over the desk in order to help Stuart to his feet, but instead he stood his ground, hoping to say the right words in order for Stuart to see reason. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?It seems to me like you and ?it? have some kind of deal going, and I get to suffer out of it. I saw that guy leave your apartment, the other night. I know what you?re doing to bodybuilders. You take their muscle and add it to your own.? Stuart couldn?t hold back the tears. This moment was profoundly emotional and overpowering for him. But he did his best to have his say.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yuh-you?re partly right,? Damien stammered, for the first time sounding weaker than he actually was. ?The deviant takes control of my lusts when you?re not around. You could be away at a distance, or even in the next room. Then I become ?Bad Damo?. But he?s not evil. Ruthless for muscle, maybe. But you must agree with me when I say he gets damn fine results.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Wuh-won?t you share the muscle with me?? Stuart didn?t even feel himself asking such a request. But it was wishful thinking, a wish he was desperate to have come true.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I wish that were possible. But the ability I have to absorb muscle comes only in-part from the deviant. He?s an alien, from what I can tell. I didn?t really begin to body-build until my nineteenth birthday. I backpacked around Europe with friends for a bit, eventually learning about a clinic, or institute, in the Italian Alps run by an enigmatic figure by the name of Mathias Redfern. He was a sinister type, but I never really came into contact with him directly. He once worked in tandem with his more approachable brother, Cyrus. It was Cyrus who discovered the metazenic gene in me. He helped me to develop my potential, but in order to truly maximise it, I needed regular doses of the serum called Enerflex, which was the brainchild of Mathias, although the feud between the brothers prevented Cyrus from getting his hands on it. Cyrus believed that he and Mathias had become infected with a parasite they found in the wreckage of a downed spacecraft in the early 1970s. The Metazoan parasite became the basis of their research for many years, until Mathias?s way of thinking began to differ from that of his brother?s, certainly more so when he became involved in arcane arts, the stuff of which I never became privy to.? Damien paused, in order to allow the troubled Stuart to take in everything, and to understand it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?This seems too crazy to believe,? Stuart said, after a moment of analytic silence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Almost as crazy as me, how I look now, a giant behemoth of a bodybuilder almost 1400lbs in weight? Such a thing should be impossible. Turns out that I?m not the only one like me. Experimentation with metazenic plasmas obtained from the parasite wielded surprising results in the seventies. The human guinea pigs used in the experiments were not affected at all, nor was Cyrus and Mathias. But their offspring... the children of the test subjects, one of whom was my mother, well.... they were a different matter altogether. I?m an Alpha Metazen, which means there is no upper limit to how huge I can grow my muscles, but without Enerflex I would not be able to achieve that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Until Cyrus found a way to breed the metazenic microbes in his blood, a result of the infection, into forming a new life-form... the inner deviant.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Stuart found all of this too incredible to believe. But he had a question:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?If this deviant came into existence years after we parted, how come it began talking to me shortly after you left? The chronology of this is all wrong.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien shrugged, popping seams all over his overalls with the simplest of motions.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I don?t know. I was Cyrus Redfern?s golden boy for a time. He was determined to exceed his brother?s research in just about every way. He believed that Mathias had been infected by a second strain of parasite, the origins of which could not be known. But it corrupted him, and beyond that I know nothing. Cyrus once told me that the Metazoan he grew from his own infection didn?t fully belong in our universe: that it could easily exist outside linear space and time. Also part of its evolution was a need to form sympathetic symbioses with one other than a metazenic bodybuilder, so it is entirely possible it could have visited you at a time before its own creation. I sometimes wonder if it didn?t whisper in my ear when I was even younger, back when we were at school, influencing us even then. When we?re together, something about our proximity shorts out its ability to interfere. It?s still there, may always be. But if we stay together from this point onward, it can never meddle in our affairs again. But it?s ability to leech muscle off others in a mist-form and transfer it to me, worked better than any Enerflex ever could, so Cyrus told me anyway.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart suddenly felt energised. He managed to pick himself up off the office floor, his crying eyes suddenly filled with so much wonder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?So this... ?symbiosis??... is real and it exists between us both??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yes, Stuart... it always has... since we were kids. The deviant got cocky and actually fed off our inner conflicts. I knew what I was doing to you, how you felt, and that?s why I downplayed my bodybuilding, ?cos I knew it would be too much for you too soon, that you wouldn?t be able to handle it. I wanted to get bigger and bigger, but knew I shouldn?t because I still have to live in a society where I would be considered a freak, out of place, someone who should be watched. My behaviour yesterday, when I lost control, was an example of how careful I need to be.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?You... you cut stuff out of the video footage??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yep... things I didn?t want you to see. I came back to Dublin because I was fed up being a lab rat. I wanted to have a life again, and Cyrus departed for America anyway: landed some contract with the US military, something I don?t even want to think about. I can?t begin to imagine what he could be cooking up for them out of his own blood. I wanted to get bigger though, and now I have. But if we stay together from now on, the deviant will no longer be able to muscle-mist me. I can still body-build in the conventional sense, if I can ever find weights heavy enough to serve me well, but it?s time to say goodbye to stuff that belongs in a book of science-fiction.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]As incredible as his story sounded, Stuart believed every word from Damien. His heart was pounding in his chest as the massive bodybuilder put his hand out, indicating for Stuart to go to him. Damien was gigantic in the cramped confines of the office and so the bodybuilder gently pushed the desk and the broken PC to one side of the room, giving them more room to interact.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?You know everything, so I?m not going to keep anything from you. You know how I feel about you, Damien.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yea, I do. I feel the same way, Stu. I?ve always felt that way about you. I was gone for such a long time, and saw some incredible things and experienced such wonder and amazement. But now I?m back... and I think this is long overdue.? Damien guided Stuart?s feeble, shaking hands towards the collar of his overalls and to the first stud done up to the neck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?You know what you have to do, sweetheart, my Stuart, my Stuart forever.? There was such sincerity and tenderness in the muscle-giant?s words. Stuart thought that his heart was about to burst in his chest. He was so excited, too excited to speak. He undid the first stud and gasped when he saw that Damien had already glazed his body with oil, all for Stuart?s benefit. He was a full foot taller than Stuart, but it didn?t matter, because Stuart?s eyes were level with the most amazing pecs in all of creation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Whew, it?s hot in here, Stu. I really need to let my skin breathe. Need your help to do it. At my size it?s so hard getting in and out of any kinda clothes, much less overalls.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart was only too eager to continue, and he undid two more studs. Now he was able to work a trembling hand inside, to feel that granite-hard muscle beneath as it yielded and heaved in response to his touch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Ohmygod,? Stuart gasped, as blood rushed to his head and he felt a little dizzy. But he was in safe hands. Should he fall, Damien would be there to catch him. From now on Damien would always be there to catch him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Think you need a little help with my undressing, darling,? Damien chuckled before: ?Not quite a King Kong suit, but we?ll have to make do.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Incredible, through the inner deviant Damien had shared Stuart?s dream, and through the dreamscape he had experienced the sensation of growing to hundreds of feet in height, heavier than a skyscraper with so much dream-crafted muscle. Perhaps they could link up in dreams at a future time, perhaps a residual side-effect of interacting with the deviant for so long. For now, though, only the muscle of immediate reality mattered. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Damien snapped his arms upwards, fists tightened, into a double-biceps configuration, and at once the sleeves of his new, intact, XXXXXL overalls couldn?t bear the strain. The fabric burst apart as two monumental mountains of diamond-hard muscle blasted upwards, like two mythical mountains being formed out of a tumultuous sea. And upon each mountaintop a secondary mountain built its foundation from the larger. Damien?s forearms, each one thicker than the late Paul ?Quadzilla? De Mayo?s thighs at their most pumped, rendered the sleeves of the overalls to dust which Damien blew harmlessly away from their noses and mouths. Stuart almost fainted when Damien continued to flex and pump his guns. In fact, as guns went, this bastard?s were AA cannons, aiming upwards, always upwards. The manly veins that serviced every inch of Damien?s titanic bod glutted themselves fatter and fatter. Stuart particularly grew wet to the sight of the biggest of the veins, the ones that split the bicep peaks almost in two. Those veins had to be thicker than Stuart?s wrists alone, certainly way thicker than the cock that grew so stiff inside his own overalls. Damien loved to flex his guns more than any other body part, and so he continued to indulge, forcing more and more size and definition into the ?thunder-balls? that were his arm muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?You like??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart was speechless, but nodded fervently, his mouth suddenly dry from the shock of seeing Damien finally posing for him in person, finally allowing Stuart to properly marvel at the bodybuilding super-god-hunk for the first time ever. But his arms: showing them off in their entirety was just the beginning of the show.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien indicated to Stuart to undo more snaps, and the skinny young man wasted no time at all. Soon he had Damien?s torso exposed right down to the belt-buckle of his Weider-belt. Damien flexed some more and there sounded a loud ?Rrrrrip!!!!? from behind, as the overalls parted down the middle of his back. Once he was free of the upper portion of his overalls Damien indicated to Stuart to place his still-trembling hands on the bellies of his super-bulging pectorals, the globular massive muscle-slabs dominating his torso to the point of being too-developed. He bounced them up and down, slowly at first, but rhythmically, eventually building momentum, and the bouncing helped to flood his pec-meats with so much more blood, so that they began to pump and inflate and gobble up the small space between the new lovers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Gasping, his cock throbbing with sticky pre-cum anticipation, Stuart?s hands lazed over Damien?s protruding nipples. The man-buds were huge and thick with blood, bigger than the studs from the underside of football boots, but they could be surprisingly soft and sensitive. As Stuart kneaded and tickled them, so Damien began to gasp, now, and moan and grow terribly, wonderfully hard. Stuart loved the way the nips pointed downward, and as the heat of the room began to increase, so small oily, sweaty rivers began to run over the contours of Damien?s pecs, only to drip downward towards the floor. Droplets gathered on each of the man-buds, and Stuart was made to drink the delicious fluid.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien?s pecs jutted out of his ribcage by a good two feet over his tight but super-striated abs, and they cast quite the shadows, too. He continued to bounce them and work more blood into them, in an effort to get them even more pumped, more voluminous. Stuart momentarily lost his footing and fell backwards, but Damien caught him easily.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]At this point Stuart, now more animated than he had been in days, shrugged out of his overalls and was naked in a trice, having neglected to wear anything underneath. He would have been totally naked had it not been for the dressing applied by Damien the day before. He?d forgotten he?d been injured, but Damien was mindful not to aggravate the wound, and as he ran his huge hands downward along his beloved Stuart?s underweight body, he did so gently, for he was just Damien Bushel, now that the deviant?s influence had been cut off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]His cock looked large next to a body so starved of sustenance, but somehow Stuart appeared beautiful to Damien, who immediately, and again gently, touched the erect member and worked some precum out of it. Then he took his stained thumb and forefinger to his mouth and licked the precum clean off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Delicious, darling. I?ve been waiting to taste you for far too long.? Damien smiled broadly, and stooped slightly to kiss Stuart on the lips, every part of his body flexing to the slightest of movements.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?So you were gay all along? You brought a child into the world, though.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?It was a loveless relationship with the ex. And my kid?s in good hands. I?m not denying myself the right to love a man ? to love you ? ever again. And besides, I won?t be the last gay man that denies himself his true nature in order to shack up with a woman and bang out a kid or two. Now worship my muscles, you. Get your fill of me!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I?ll never be able to get my fill of you, Bushel,? Stuart gasped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien posed some more, pushing out a full-lat spread that was bigger, more developed and bulging than even he could have possibly imagined. The flex was so huge, so overwhelming, that he almost fell over. Should he be the one to fall there was no way feeble little Stuart would be able to catch him before his collapse brought the entire building down around them. His lats screamed their growth outwards, totally filling up any space there could have been in the gap formed by the biceps and forearms. It was like his entire upper body and limbs had fused into one mega-delta, each singular muscle popped and super-defined across his incredible physique. A couple of glute-flexes and quad-pops, and the trousers-part of the overalls gave up their ghost. Damien and Stuart were now naked before one another, way more than half a tonne of muscle differentiating them. And yet they were meant for one another. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart?s hands roamed downward. Damien?s cock, now at full mast, was easily two feet long or more. There was no way he could ever get it inside Stuart, but they could work around it. Besides, it looked so ripe for sucking, which is what Stuart wanted to do now:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He took hold of the massive organ and drew himself to it, hungry for the taste of precum, and the ambrosia its arrival constantly promised. He knew what Damien tasted like at this point, but now he would get it fresh from the source.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?So huge.... and balls.... enormous. Imagine the cum...,? Stuart gasped, his arousal bordering on the need to cum, and very soon, too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Fuckin litres of the stuff at this stage. Suck me off, Stu... make me explode with cr?me!? Damien threw his head back, playing with his giant pecs, and squeezing the life out of his super-nips so as to heighten the masculine sensations that were now turbocharged inside him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart could only manage to take the first three inches of the bodybuilder?s cock into his mouth before he felt stuffed and about to gag. But he played with it as best he could, saliva mixing with precum to lubricate the activity. Whilst he sucked he ran his hand up and down the great length of Damien?s cock, whilst working his own meat with his other hands. His fingers couldn?t even close around Damien?s anaconda schlong, it was that thick, so manly and impressive. Most of all it tasted delicious, and he yearned to grow fat (yes fat!) on Damien?s muscle-milk. It wouldn?t make him muscular, but maybe he could lift weights again and regain the muscle he?d been robbed of so long ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]They played like this for what seemed like an eternity, but somehow they managed to refrain from cumming just yet. They still had to have their fun, and Stuart STILL had some exploring to do. Without warning Damien gently pushed Stuart off his cock and then turned around, so that Stuart could take in the wondrous sight of the widest muscular back ever to exist.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Put your hands...gasp... on my back. Wait ?til you...gasp... feel this!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Stuart obeyed willingly, lovingly, and his fingers explored every bulb and valley that made up the musculature across such a massive expanse of man-flesh. Then Damien spread his lats out to their widest ? so goddam fucking wide ? that had Stuart been one of quadruplets, they could easily have stood side by side and wouldn?t have completely blocked out Damien at shoulder level. The sheer delta spread of the biggest back on earth, tapered down to a tiny waist that could never dominate, not when it was positioned above the most bulging, gluttonous bubble-butt ever. Huge, round, deeply striated, and dimpled on either side, a delicious puff of dark hair seemed to issue from between the cheeks, at the top of Damien?s crack. Damien wanted to be fucked. He didn?t know whether Stuart was up to the task, but they had to try. And so the behemoth bodybuilder, surprisingly limber despite his vast size, bent right over to touch his toes and managed to part his crack just by flexing. In the warm, moist cleft between his super-huge glutes, a rich Garden of Eden was about to give up its untold mysteries. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Damien?s musk was strongest here. Droplets of the sweaty sex-soup clung to so much of his anal hair, drawing Stuart?s eager and appreciative palate like metal to a magnet. He inhaled sharply as he lapped at the sweat of Damien?s ass. He wanted so much of what Damien had to offer inside him, even if it could never be his dick. Stuart?s tongue, for so long starved of delicacies to entice and trip the senses, drank deeply as it probed the warm, sticky wetness of Damien?s man-channel. It was almost as if Damien could will his anal passage to be extra sensitive so that he could enjoy the sensation so much more, for he had a superhuman command of his body?s feats. He tensed his buttocks on either side, giving Stuart more to play with, tightening up, and then relaxing over and over, the massive muscle-dimples present on either side of his ass. But he did this expertly, and in such a way that his anus remained open and easily accessible. Stuart lapped up all that Damien had to offer in this region. He wanted to live here permanently. But there was more to be done.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Fuck my muscle hole,? Damien gasped, still doubled-over so that Stuart could service him like no man had before. He lowered his ass a little, making it more accessible to Stuart (for it was easy to forget that he was now seven feet tall), bending his knees to bring down some height. Stuart relished the fact that despite his bony body, he seemed to fit Damien like a glove. And, oh, how he wanted Damien to wear that glove forever.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Stuart wished that their first time to fuck could have been in a bed, but lust had now gotten the better of them both, so it didn?t really matter. Despite Damien?s colossal size, he still flinched and gritted his teeth when he felt Stuart?s cock go into him. It was mostly a psychological reaction than anything else, but he was super-sensitive up his ass, so he was glad that Stuart would be able to pleasure him in this way, and for years to come, too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Stuart felt a new kind of animation, an almost furious kind of zest, besiege his every fibre, and he felt powerful, for the first time in his life. He also felt hungry, not just for sexual satiation, but for food, too. This was truly an amazing new chapter in his life. He went from just ploughing Damien?s hole, to pummelling it for all he was worth. He pushed all that he could into Damien, over and over, as the giant bodybuilder tensed every one of his mighty muscles, and his body took on a rhythm of movement that complimented those of his skinny invader in just about every way.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Soooo good,? he gasped, breathing deeply and at speed. For a second he sounded like the inner deviant, but now the boys were in control and would remain that way, so long as they stayed together. And they would never be apart from this day forward. Their love would see to that. When Stuart began to tire, Damien relented somewhat. Then:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Duh-don?t give up. Fist my hole. Pound me good up to the elbow,? Damien almost beseeched. Stuart, although close to passing out, he was that fatigued, nevertheless granted Damien?s request and was soon servicing his ass with his fist and forearm with impressive enthusiasm. After a couple of minutes Damien shot up straight, flexed a huge double biceps, causing every muscle to erupt with size and definition all over his amazing body. Stuart withdrew just in time for Damien to whizz around and grab his humongous dick. Stuart was already cumming a modest load at this point, but it was nothing compared to the Tsunami of spunk that came his way, when Damien erupted with tremendous force. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The jet of jizz struck like a fire hose, but strangely Stuart was able to remain on his feet, although the gush eventually pushed him against a couple of filing cabinets behind his father?s chair, which itself ended up across the room. Stuart drank as much as his little stomach could take, but still, despite his physical limitations, he wished he could drink every last drop of Damien?s juice. Damien continued to ejaculate in massive spurts, over and over, for almost five minutes. The office was destroyed with jism. But eventually it fizzled out and his climax subsided. Stuart had already collapsed at this point, blissfully sleeping in a huge, thick, creamy pool. When Damien gathered himself and returned to a passive state, he gazed down at the skinny little man... his man, and smiled a joyous smile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?This is just the beginning, my love,? he promised, smiling. Then he got down on the floor beside Stuart and took him up with his huge arms and snuggled him tight, his pecs now the only pillows Stuart would sleep on from this day forward. They would sleep for a while, and then get cleaned up and figure out what they were going to do about the garage, and about the rest of their lives together. And just like before, despite that the inner deviant had been dealt with once and for all, they were still able to dream the same dream. This time it featured hamburgers, lots and lots of delicious hamburgers to help with Stuart putting some meat back on to his bones. Bodybuilding would also feature in his life, if he wanted to bulk up. It wouldn?t be a problem for him, either, as he would be learning from the best: Damien Bushel... muscle-god... his muscle-god.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The End.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; February 11th, 2011 at 01:50 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
What a wonderful ending! Loved it. Yeah, I'm a big softie, and love a sweet adorable ending, but I also love the fact there's 1400lbs of rock hard muscle and enough spunk to fill a bath tub!

Excellently written, and a nice twist in the tale to the other story series. Very well done.

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2011, 05:52 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
uhmmm...like the scene with damien and stu, don't really like the deviant idea...i think damian loose into this last chapter a lot of his really appeal..BTW great story thansk for write it!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to olympic876's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 01:10 AM

olympic876 is on a distinguished road
what a hot story - loved the ending... thanks for sharing...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options