The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.71 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
The BIG Mistake - Part 2

This is actual Part 2A, but for making things simple will just call it Part 2

Read Part 1 Here

The BIG Mistake
Part 2

“Haha Damn I’ve always wanted to do this, you feel like a fucking rag doll pops!!”

The young teens voice boomed in his face

“Tyler.. pl..please put me down”

Jason tried to pry his sons giant hand off his collar, his grasp was stronger then steel though. He looked down at all the muscle, and all the man he had created, knowing it was already a lost cause..

“Haha don’t worry dad I’m not going to hurt you, just testing out the new guns thats all” Tyler flexed his other arm “And I just wanted to set a couple things straight”

“What do you mean..?”

“Well First off.. I’ve always wanted to be big” Tyler grinned “Its been my dream ever since I started working out, why do you think I wanted bigger weights? 220 by Junior year and 250 by Senior year”

Tyler plopped his dad back in his chair and began to flex once more.

“So I just want to make it clear that I want this more then anything”

“Tyler I just don’t want you to get hurt”

“Haha Dad I’m anything but hurting, I feel fucking amazing! Just feel how strong I am, Feel These Abs?”

Tyler grabbed his dads hand and yanked it up to his abs, inches away from his throbbing erection. The dad stuttered inside, trying not to look at his sons boner, while his hands were being rubbed against the hairy steel plated abs.

“Pretty cool huh? Now feel my legs, feel how powerful they are”

“Tyler I don’t know this is kind of inappropriate”

“Ugh Would you stop worrying”

Tyler grabbed his dad’s tiny hands down to his legs, rubbing them all over his hairy trunks of muscle. The dad couldn’t control his own erection, Tyler was such a man, he had never felt someone with such muscle before. Tyler kept rubbing his dad’s hand all over his legs, grazing his own massive testicles every now and then.

“Mm Yea, Pretty Huge huh!? Now just imagine them bigger, everything bigger for that matter! Your son the biggest man to walk the earth, don’t you want this for me?”

How could Jason say no to a question like that? Fathers are supposed to want the best for there child. What would be greater then turning him into the worlds biggest alpha male..

“I guess your right..”

“Sweet, Your the best dad! When can we start Phase 2?”

“We’ll have to wait a couple of hours”

“Make it one, I’m going to get some grub, I’m fuckin starvin”

Tyler thumped away and went back inside the house, leaving Jason to sit there with his thoughts. He didn’t know if he wanted to cry or punch himself. Not only was he rock hard from touching his own son, Phase 2 was going to turn his son into an absolute animal, a man packed with so much muscle the world would surely tremble in fear. He went over all the figures again, wondering why Tyler grew so much just from the first phase. He looked over the colossal stats, his son had even gained an inch in height, a side effect not normally seen until phase two. He knew he had to run some blood work on his son before he would get any answers, the trouble was for him.. Blood work would take much longer then an hour..

Jason quickly grabbed one of the syringes and headed for the inside of the house. He heard loud rustling in the kitchen, no doubt from his hungry young god. Tyler would be immensely hungry after the amount of growth he took on, most test subjects ate 3 times the amount after phase 1, he couldn’t imagine what his son would accomplish. Finally getting to the end of the hallway he stopped and listened to the animal like devouring of food. Tyler sounded hungry.. really hungry.. He trembled and peaked around the corner, overwhelmed by the image of Tylers naked figure. He looked absolutely Gigantic! Seeing him stand next to all the appliances really showed off just how massive his son had actually become, the young stud dwarfed everything around him. Jason stood there quietly and stared for a good 5 minutes before inching into the great room like the muscle intoxicated fool he was.

“Whats that Pops!?”

“Oh I just want to take a blood sample”

Jason raised the syringe

“See whats making me grow like this?”

Tyler flexed his bicep with a grin

“Yea..”

“So awesome, fuck am I hungry though. Were definitely going to need more food”

“I guess I’ll order a pizza or something”

“Better be more then just one, I could eat a whole truck load!! Haha I mean shit It feels like I’m still growing”

Jason gulped hearing Tyler say that, maybe it wasn’t the size comparison. What if Tyler was still growing? Another serious side effect of Phase 2 already showing up, this whole thing was getting out of control.. He felt his heart pump faster and faster, frantically looking up and down his sons naked perfection, watching him devour item after item of food. He thought things couldn’t get any worse until he got around the kitchen island and saw Tylers cock throbbing like crazy, dribbling cum onto the very food he was eating.

“Jesus Tyler..”

Tyler turned around and saw his dad staring at his crotch region. He looked down and saw the entire counter, along with all the food, covered in his own man juice. Tyler just chuckled, stuffing another piece of cum covered chicken in his mouth.

“Shit I didn’t even notice”

“Tyler.. maybe..”

“Haha you want me to take care of this?”

“Yea.. if you could”

“No problem, I’m about to blow any second anyways, I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard!”

“Yea unfortunately its one of the side effects”

“I’ll say, just make sure you order those pizza’s”

“ok..”

Tyler thumped past his somewhat traumatized father, all that muscle must have went straight to his head. Tyler had never been openly sexual or acted this way in his entire life. Jason had a sinking feeling though that this was just the beginning of the obvious god complex that would surely follow with the growth. He quickly ordered 5 large pizzas and continued on with the task at hand, popping off the needle to the syringe and scooping up the mass amounts of cum that was scattered across the counter into the tube. He couldn’t believe how much Tyler had unloaded, it must have been an entire cup of spunk. It was good for the testing, bad for later. Tyler’s testicles would only increase in size, producing more and more semen, cups would turn into litters! He shuttered thinking about the sexual devastation his son would soon cause, remembering how those muscled out rats humped mindlessly for hours. He raced to the garage to feed the sample into the computer. The estimated time to do a full analysis would take 1 hour and 23 minutes.. It was almost a lost cause..

“DAD, DAD!!!!”

“Tyler!?”

Jason sprinted up from his chair and ran down the hallway, hearing his son grunt and groan. He knew something must have been wrong, the drug must have been hurting his little boy! He arrogantly bashed through Tyler’s bedroom door, suddenly crashing into what felt like a brick wall. Jason bounced back and slammed to the floor, gasping as he saw Tyler’s global ass and thick hairy thighs towering above him. Jason inched backwards like a fool, his sons backside felt like steel, his strength was unreal! Tyler chuckled and turned around, the floor thumping with every step, his cock still raging hard!

“Haha Jesus pops are you ok?”

“Yea..”

“Man I barley felt that, just heard your loud thump haha” Tyler sneered “Here let me help you up”

Jason watched his giant of a son lend out his huge hand for help. The arm was so huge, muscular, and hairy. It easily put his well thought of muscular legs to shame. Jason let out a sign and grabbed onto his sons hand, feeling his body fly off the ground with one quick tug. He stood seeing his sons grinning face now a few inches over his own, then slowly looked down at the monstrous throbbing cock between his bodybuilder torso. Jason gulped and stuttered a little

“Tyler... I thought you were going to take care of that”

Jason sat on the bed like he was in a trance

“I did, Twice!! This drug is fucking insane, like even after I came the second time, I felt like I could go again! I swear one stroke and I’d blow”

“Hmm.. Well.. Do you think you could at least cover up?” Jason said shamefully

“Haha, Your joking right!? I mean have you seen this thing, its gotta be over 10 inches!! Man I never thought I would have a dick like this”

Both Jason and Tyler stared down at the colossal erection, as the young teens thick hands squeezed the shaft. It was unbelievably thick and veiny, they had both never seen anything like it. The giant purple head was throbbing, looking like the top of the beer can, piss slit and all. It oozed out a constant stream of pre-cum just like before, all the way down to his ungodly huge testicles and thick hairy crotch. Jason shuttered knowing it would just get bigger and looked up at his power drooling teen, wanting deeply to change the subject.

“So why were you yelling Tyler”

“What!?” Tyler snapped out of his gaze

“Why were you calling my name”

“Ohhh yea!! Man your gonna freak when you see this”

Jason gulped as Tyler turned towards his dumbbell wrack and grabbed the bottom of the giant steel shelf. Tyler made a quick grin at his dad and then heaved his body with one singular lift, his body exploding with such a display of muscle and power that even the biggest of bodybuilders would have whimpered in fear. Next came the grunting and groaning, his face was turning bright red, while his body become covered in the most monstrous display of vascularity the father had ever seen. Tyler lifted and lifted, digging his feet into the carpeted floor, feeling his legs compete for room as they flexed bigger then they ever had before. Tyler laughed as the giant wrack lifted past his head, so incredibly turned on at this point he thought his erection would split his dick right in two. With one final animal life growl he lifted the rack all the way above his head, shoving it against the ceiling, and watching the dry wall crack.

“oh my god..”

Jason whispered while trembling below the tower of muscle, ready to piss his own pants. Tyler just looked down and chuckled

“Haha What did I tell you? Just look how fucking strong I am, The whole rack pops!! Whats that gotta be like.. 400 pounds? Man I wonder how many reps I can do”

“Tyler don’t!”

“1.. 2..”

Tyler started to press the weight up and down above his head, smashing the ceiling more and more with every rep. The dry wall smashed and cracked open, falling onto the colossal teenagers head. Tyler just laughed like a little kid, and continued to smash through the ceiling, higher and faster.

“26..27..”

Jason pleaded for Tyler to stop, watching the entire ceiling start to split open, ready to crumble on both of them. A giant piece of dry wall fell on his head and smashed him to the floor. Tyler just kept laughing and grunting, his desire for power was overwhelming. Jason got up and looked the giant teenagers cock right in the eye, throbbing against the immense chest, gushing ounces of precum to the floor. Jason knew right then and there what was about to come, the overwhelming fear punched him in the chest and brought him to his knees. He heard his son struggle to even count, getting louder with each moaning breath, ready for the blow..

“52... Fiftyyyy.. UNNGGGHH... FUCK DAD!..”

Tyler’s cock BURST a torrent of cum onto the air, the warm teen juice gushed onto his father like a firehose. Jason looked up and shamefully watched his son go through the biggest orgasm of his life, taking the cum to his face in mouth like some kind of total cum pig. Tyler kept bucking his hips as load after load gushed from his painfully hard cock. It wasn’t long before he hit such incredible ecstasy the entire rack fell from his hands and landed behind him, shaking the entire house, and blowing out his bedroom window. Jason covered his ears, unable to believe the devastation, unable to believe himself. His son was only on Phase 1 and he yet he found himself on his knees, taking on his sons sweet cum, and watching his own home crumble to pieces.

“Holy FUCK!!”

Tyler moaned and flexed, his cock finally starting to finish off the last of his long orgasm. He marveled at his power, licked his arms with total lust. All around him was a glimpse of the destruction that would surely come, as he continued to grow into the man he always desired..

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and thanks for being so patient! I'll definitely crank out the next one faster. Don't forget to check out my new website (The cause of the story delay) MusclTeens.com!

Last edited by BuffBoy; March 2nd, 2011 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BuffBoy For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), musclemonkey (December 27th, 2012), theseventhwave (December 25th, 2012), unstud (December 27th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, great stuff Buffboy! I love how big and strong Tyler is already! If he actually goes through phase two, he'll be nothing less than a God!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Maxwell'sHammer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:08 PM

Maxwell'sHammer is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the next installment!
  #4   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
I've always enjoyed your stories, keep them coming .
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 04:54 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Big Mistake Part 1 & 2

I want to thank you for your story. It is so 6969ing HOT. The one think I wish you authors would do is how about telling us how much weigh your guys weigh at the beginning and end. It gives us readers an idea how BIG the Muscle Hunks are. I am a elderly male and it good to read something about HUGE Muscle guys. Please keep it up so we can DREAM how we would like to be. Thanks again.

Last edited by Terrylee Long; February 28th, 2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: to make it sound more editorial correct
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 06:52 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
wooooooow

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 07:34 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great follow-up chapter...I look forward to more!
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 12:41 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm, Experimenting on a family member and especially your kid is never a good idea... But like Cossar and Redwood in "Food of the Gods" (H.G.Wells) they never learn... and as always the worst thing they think could happen would have been a blessing compared to what actually occurs... But it makes a titillating story...

Ender
  #9   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM

hshunk
Cant wait for part 3!!!!
  #10   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Alpha Boy

Thanks for all the comments guys!! Part 3 is definitely where Phase 2 starts, and all the freaky growth really begins !
  #11   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 09:04 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Wow, I am aquiver with delite. Amazing detail, I can't wait for chapter 3!!
  #12   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
nice work, buddy

hmm....maybe his cum helped him grow more? like when he was eating? hmm....
~Ille

Things happen.
  #13   Add to muslmass's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2011, 07:18 PM

muslmass is on a distinguished road
Mooooooorrrrrre!!!
  #14   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2011, 01:31 PM

The Big Mistake Part 1 & 2

I was wondering when we get the next part of the story. This story is so 6969ing HOT. I know me and a lot of the other guys would hate to see it end here. PLEASE,PLEASE more. I thank you very much. I hope I am not rushing you too much but I am waiting for the Muscle growth part.

Last edited by Terrylee Long; March 17th, 2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: left part of the reply out
  #15   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Alpha Boy

Hey guys! I know your all anxiously waiting for the next installment. I'm actually on vacation right now, and I won't be getting back tell Wednesday, and sadly I don't have anything written yet. No worries though, I'll get on it right when I get home!!
  #16   Add to muslmass's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2011, 09:19 AM

muslmass is on a distinguished road
So when's the next installment??
  #17   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Alpha Boy

Might be a little while, but not to long hopefully. I'm working on another story for another site as well, but I haven't forgotten about this one
  #18   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM

The Big Mistake Part 2

I was wondering when we get to see Part 3. You said it could be a while but that was March 27 and it is now May. I am not trying to find fought with you, but it makes it hard for me and the other guys to wait. This is such a 6969ing hot story. Please, Please more.

Last edited by Terrylee Long; May 9th, 2011 at 02:17 PM. Reason: mis spelled word
  #19   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:46 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
As im sure you all understand real life is more important. Buffboy just finished moving into a new place so show patience. Rushing him a long will not make him want to contribute any faster
  #20   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Alpha Boy

Thanks Maverick!

Yea my life has been pretty hectic lately, moving is always time consuming, and now I have to look for a new job in a new city! Life does always have to come first, I'm sorry to say writing is kind of the lowest of priorities.

Hopefully I haven't lost all interest in the story and will see something soon
  #21   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2011, 04:48 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
And dont forget he has a website that he is running by himself as well
  #22   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Alpha Boy

That too... lol
  #23   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2011, 03:40 PM

The Big Mistake Part 2

Sorry I did not know you had moved and are looking for a new job. I hope you are successful and there are Big Muscular guys for fellow employees.
Good luck and will wait longer for Part 3. Thanks again.
  #24   Add to Wookie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2011, 09:49 AM

Wookie is on a distinguished road
Sweet jesus this story is so damn hot, I am so glad you updated, cannot wait for more
  #25   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
You are by far one of my favorite, if not my favorite, author on this site. I understand how life can be hectic. I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope to see more from you soon. I promise, as soon as you post something, I'll be there to eat it right up!
Keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to musclemonkey For This Useful Post:
pman84 (December 25th, 2012)
  #26   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
No continue ?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #27   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:11 PM