The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
The Superman App: Chapter 6

[COLOR=gray]Previous Chapters: [COLOR=yellow]1,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]2,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]3,[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]4[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]5[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]SIX.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Christopher “Gitzer” Brennan couldn’t remember passing out, and he was certain, also, that he hadn’t smoked any weed prior to losing consciousness, although he had been sniffing lighter fuel only that morning. But he awakened with a start at whatever untimely hour it was. He glanced around his murky surroundings, his heart quickening when he realised his hands and feet were bound with shoelaces. The most alarming feeling by far, though, was the tape that had been placed securely over his mouth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He struggled to get free, but to no avail. He tried to scream, but all he got out was a muffled, barely audible sound of utter resignation. His captor(s) had made a stellar job of abducting him. Even the likes of Wacker must bow to their workmanship. He’d been made to sit in a corner of the room, one that stank of stale hash smoke and cum. There was also a bad odour emanating from somewhere, probably half-eaten food that had been dropped and left to go bad. It reminded him of his bedroom, and how he wished it was, now, so that he could go crying to mummy. He hated having to answer to Wacker the fat fuck. And Chopper could be a back-stabbing cunt when he needed to be. He thought about who his abductors could be, and he felt his bladder once again loosening when he recalled those black helmeted bikers that had raided the off-license. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He wondered how late it might be. With his movements greatly restricted, and light so bad in the room, he tried to focus on something – anything – that might give him a bearing on where he was and what the hell was going on. Then: noises... but from downstairs. Was that a door slamming? Some kind of scuffle? Wait... could that be a... woman’s voice? The speech sounded slurred, but definitely the voice of a woman. There was some cursing, something like: “Gerrufuckinhandsoffme,y’cunt!” Then:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Ma, what did I tell you about going out in that state? I could’ve gone to the offy to get you more booze. You could’ve been knocked down by a car. Jesus Christ!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The voice could be anybody’s. Christopher was deaf in one ear, and so that didn’t help. More noise ensued, another door slammed ending with: “Where’d’fuckizth’bottle’opener (hic)?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]After that: nothing. No, wait. Footfalls: heavy and urgent, thumping down hard on creaking stairs. Then: muttering under a gruffly expelled rate of angry breathing: “Fuckin’ ‘aul cunt. Drinkin’ herself to death!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Christopher held his breath as a door was opened, causing light from the landing outside to cut an ephemerally near-blinding swathe of luminosity through the now vanquished darkness. He squinted for all he was worth. For a moment he couldn’t see the face of his captor who stood in the doorway, his body silhouetted. But the body had a greater-than-average shape to it. It was a body you don’t see very often on a housing estate dominated by lowlife scum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon closed his bedroom door but didn’t lock it. What was the point? His alcoholic mother had been out by herself, already pissed drunk, in order to procure more alcohol. She’d be out cold until morning. At least Simon never had to worry about his mother walking in on him and catching him in the act of wanking on cam to middle-aged men from all corners of the world.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He hit a light-switch on a standing lamp and an insipid 40-watt glow was immediately welcomed by Christopher’s sensitive peepers. Simon loomed over him, not trying to be menacing, but neither was he judgmental. Then he turned away to tend to his other “houseguest”. It was only now Christopher became aware of the person lying on the bed to his left.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“How are you feeling?” Simon gently helped Derek into a propped-up position on his bed, adjusting his pillows to make him as comfortable as possible. Groggy, his head still hurting from the blow it had received from Wacker Nolan’s Neanderthal-grade skull, Derek felt like crap. Simon gently popped two capsules into his mouth. Derek resisted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Relax, honey. It’s ibuprofen... for your pain. That’s some bump on the skull you have there.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I must’ve banged it when I fell over the back of the bench. How’s my face looking?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“A bit swollen, but it looked worse than it is. I cleaned off the blood, and you can be thankful for still having all your teeth and an unbroken nose.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek relented and allowed Simon to feed him water to help down the pills. “What time is it?” Derek didn’t have to be home at a godly hour, but it would help to re-orient him to the world if he knew what time it was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Quarter-past eleven. At least the rain’s stopped.” Simon smiled, and when he did he looked more beautiful than ever. Derek immediately grew hard beneath Simon’s pungent duvet. Derek’s saviour was wearing clothes, now. Such a pity, but he couldn’t live in just his boxers all of the time. He was wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch navy hooded sweat-top with the A&F logo presented in white characters on the front. It looked as though it once fit him perfectly, but now it was tight around his muscles, and Derek loved how his biceps bulged beneath the sleeves, thinning the fabric and stretching it to its limit. Not even the gathering of material where the hood attached to the neck of the top could hide the impressive traps that now gave beautiful form to his upper body, as they pushed up from his shoulders like miniature continents rising from the ocean for the first time. His neck was thick, like a rugby-player’s, only more shredded and defined. When Simon smiled it sent twitchy signals to the cords and pipes that consorted with the muscles of his neck to set them rippling and flexing. Derek’s enhanced cock sprung upwards and outwards to its new and over-impressive length of 13.5 inches. It immediately began to pump precum into Simon’s already well-wanked-in bed. Derek wanted to kiss him so badly, but when he leaned forward he felt a sharp pain below his sternum. Then he remembered the kicks he’d received to his stomach. He winced and fell backwards into the pillows, cursing for all he was worth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Don’t try to move. You’re in safe hands. A-Sop scanned you and you don’t have internal injuries. You’ll be fine.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Hearing this caused Derek’s eyes to widen in shock. “You... you know about A-Sop?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon pressed a cautionary finger to his Derek’s lips, then, when he had his complete attention tipped his head to where Gitzer was taped up and tied up. “I wouldn’t say too much about that, if you know what I mean. But yes, we had a nice chat downstairs. He explained everything, and I’m not scared or doubtful about what’s going on any more.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek reeled from this revelation. All he could think to say at this time was: “And how do you feel about it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon smiled broadly, and for a moment his looks leaned closer to Christopher Reeve’s than Brandon Routh’s. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I want more... no... I want it all!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Buh-but... why would he reveal himself to you? Aren’t you angry about what we did to you?” The idea of A-Sop exposing his miraculous abilities to Simon at such an early stage in his “personal” development, didn’t sit well with Derek. The less said about it the better. Once again Simon reminded him they had a “guest” in the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Hold on a second,” said Simon, and moved across the room to Gitzer whose eyes widened in fear of what would happen next. Simon squatted down, causing his glutes and quads to thicken and further tighten the sweatpants around their impressive forms. He hooked a powerful arm around Gitzer’s neck and allowed his cricket-ball bicep to press into his throat and cut off his air. It was once again lights out for Gitzer. Simon went back to Derek and sat down on the end of his bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Now we can talk.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I hope you haven’t killed him.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Nah, he’s just asleep. Who would have thought that a bicep could be the ultimate tranq?” That was Simon’s cue to loftily show off once more. He flexed his biceps repeatedly, and even through the sweat-top Derek could see the impressive growth caused by flexing alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Why’d you bring him here, anyway?” Derek shifted slightly in the bed and groaned with pain, although this didn’t interfere whatsoever with the arousal he was currently enjoying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Didn’t know what else to do with him. Maybe I like showing off to the enemy. I dunno,” Simon shrugged. Then he changed the subject:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“That’s one amazing phone you have there.” He summarily took A-Sop out of his pocket and handed him back to Derek. A-Sop’s obsidian shielding had been deactivated, now that the danger had passed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Good evening, Derek. It pleases me greatly that you are mending well, and without the need for hospital treatment.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Glad you’re okay, too, little buddy,” Derek replied, wishing he could be more cheerful. But the pain in his middle prevented that. “Got anything stronger than ibuprofen?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Only the good ole Mary Jane. After the day we’ve had, I think we could both do with a joint.” Simon went to a drawer and pulled out a bag of weed. He then deftly rolled a couple of joints and lit both simultaneously. He handed one to his new boyfriend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You probably have a tonne of questions,” said Derek, after a couple of tokes. His body began to relax and he wanted to melt into Simon’s pillows. They reeked of the superman, his sweat, and spit, and cum. Yeah, so he sometimes humped his pillows? Who doesn’t?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“A-Sop told me everything. Well, everything but his origins, that is. Steve Jobs would kill his own family to get hold of A-Sop’s specs.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek held his super-phone at arm’s length and eyed him with a playful kind of suspicion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Just where ARE you from, A-Sop? China can’t be that advanced in electronics. C’mon, spill the beans,” said Derek, almost with a chuckle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I am sorry, Derek, but that information is restricted under Protocol-17. Even I cannot access the protected partition of my hard-drive into which Protocol-17 files have been placed.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Simon went over to his PC and fired up the internet. He Googled: “Protocol 17”, but found nothing even remotely relative to A-Sop’s manufacturer. “I guess that was grasping at straws. As if I’d find anything on the open web about it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Well that’s that then. You came from China, let’s leave it at that,” said Derek. To be honest, he didn’t care where A-Sop came from, only that he now belonged to him. And there was no way he was ever giving him up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I want another enhancement... right now,” said Simon, getting up from the bed. Derek grew excited at the tenting happening in the front of Simon’s sweatpants. The fledgling bodybuilder was big... but he wanted to be huge, it was plain to see by the sexy cockiness of his sudden desire to show off and pose. Even under the sweat-top he managed to make the fanning out of his lats appear visible. When he pushed up his pecs he appeared to add even more size and fullness to his shape. The A&F letters across his front stretched and contorted into parodies of their design.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“But, didn’t A-Sop explain about scry mode? The enhancements only work in that mode and I have to be at least twen---”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, yeah... I know all that. Twenty-five metres. And the shed at the end of the garden in the empty house three doors down is thirty-two metres from this room. I can go down there, leap over the wall into the back garden with my netbook, and get A-Sop to patch in through the netbook’s cam. Then when I come back I’m gonna give you a muscle-show that will blow your mind. And “Wank-stain” over in the corner,” he nodded in Gitzer’s direction, “is gonna learn never to cross our paths again.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon had trouble shrugging out of the sweat-top, for his muscles felt big and swollen from that evening’s strenuous activity. He’d had quite a workout between kicking off a police car door, sprinting all over the place at insane speeds, and carrying two unconscious young men home from the nearby park. He was pumped and primed, as well as a little stoned from the joint. Fuck yeah... it was time to GROW![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek, too, was now on the better side of the joint’s effects, and he threw caution to the wind. He was already playing with his cock as a shirtless Simon bounded from the room, netbook in hand. He’d taken A-Sop from Derek and placed him next to his PC’s keyboard, giving the super-phone a decent surface to work from (not that such was a requirement, of course). Once A-Sop had established that Simon had arrived at the pre-designated point, the phone went through the usual motions whilst Derek lay back on the grimy bed and primed his cock for yet another monumental wank.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]“Interface with net-book IP address: 192.16.234.1 now established. Activating and uploading Level 3 of the Total Body Enhancement app in scry mode to remote recipient.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The process was different for Simon, this time. He was stronger, his body now accustomed to the amazing energy that flowed from A-sop through cyberspace, only to emerge, conduit-style from the viewing aperture of his netbook’s webcam. True, he was still jarred from head to toe in a haze of scintillating cerulean, lit up like a Christmassy homage to James Cameron, but it didn’t hurt as much, and he felt himself remain in control throughout the brief process. When it was over he stood quietly inside the abandoned shed and quickly regained the breath he’d misplaced through a mixture of excitement, lust, and maybe a little trepidation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Sweet Mother of fuck!!!” Without a mirror in which to gaze at his again newer-improved self, he settled for gazing down at his incredible torso. “My chest is... is... omyfuckingod... it’s massive.” The downward sweep of his pectorals didn’t sweep so downwardly, now, instead jutting forwards as two heaping globes of sheer masculine magnificence. “Pec-tacular,” he coined, and imagined how his pecs would look had he been under the shower spray right now, with water cascading over them, only to flow over and drop-off them as miniature waterfalls in their own right. And this observation came before he’d even begin to flex them and form them into striated and sculptured muscle-masses. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Damn, I gotta get back to my roo---”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A sudden scream prevented him from getting all of his words out. Hairs pricked up on the back of his now thicker neck. In response to the sound of nearby terror, new instincts (albeit mostly untried ones) kicked in to galvanise him to action. He leapt upwards, his hard body impervious to the effects of colliding with timbers as it punched a hole right through the roof of the shed. Still holding his netbook between fingers tight as clamps, Simon soared upwards into the night sky. His leap carried him level with the rooftops, and as he descended, he clipped his next-door neighbour’s satellite dish, dislodging it from its moorings. It plummeted downwards and went right through the windscreen of the car parked in the front garden directly below. Phyllis’s husband would not be pleased.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Shit, should’ve been more careful,” Simon cursed as his bare feet came down hard and heavily on his own house’s roof, dislodging multiple roof-tiles and sending them clattering downwards. He was now directly over his bedroom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Derek, are you okay?” He was worried, genuinely. Suddenly he performed another leap, only not so high this time. Then he did a mid-air twist and somersault and managed to practically glide in through his bedroom window, taking down only the curtains as he went. What he saw he saw only for a second, but it caused his mouth to fall agape. A-Sop was locked in scry mode, the entire PC and desk he sat on shimmering in a field of electric blue. There was another arc of energy emerging from the super-phone, one that formed up into a horizontal door-shape right above the bed upon which Derek had hoped to cum. The portal fizzed and crackled like something out of an old 1930s mad scientist horror movie. The room smelt oddly of sulphur. Things like limbs, with claw-like fingers, also formed of the same blue lightning energy, tried to pull Derek out of bed and into the portal they depended from.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Help me, Suh-Simon,” Derek pleaded, powerless and fearful. Simon didn’t know what to do, but picking up A-Sop by plunging his hand through the energy field engulfing the phone and his desk seemed to have the desired effect. The energy dissipated, the portal collapsed. An eerie kind of calm befell the room. But silence soon made room for approaching police car sirens. Someone must have called the Gards about the satellite dish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“A-Sop, what’s going on?” Simon demanded to know. The super-phone did not respond, unless you could call a small red blinking light in one corner of its chassis a response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Whatever that was must’ve drained his battery. He’ll be alright in a few minutes. What was that crash I heard next door?” With the portal no more, Derek was able to sit up in bed. He was still sore from his attack, but the ibuprofen had kicked in at this point, and the weed had also helped considerably. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“That was me. I knocked Phyllis’s satellite dish off her chimney. Totalled her husband’s car, only the fucking thing hasn’t worked in at least two years. I’m going to get into shit for this,” said the now considerably muscular Simon Kelly as he stood naked before his boyfriend. In the short-lived pandemonium of what had just passed, Simon failed to realise that his super-human leap from the shed three doors down had obliterated his sweatpants. The police sirens grew ever closer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Shit... look at you,” gasped Derek, his boner now more erect and leaking pre than ever before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon had to see himself. There was a wall cupboard in his room with a mirror on the inside of the door. He wasted no time getting to that mirror. And what he saw...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He was now the size of a competitive bodybuilder. Sweat from his powerful exertions had coated him in a glisten of perspiration that only accentuated his dynamic new muscle-bod. A-Sop came alive once more, just in time to be of service once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“A-Sop, glad you’re alright. You can tell us what happened later. But first, can you tell me my new measurements by scanning me head to toe?” Simon flexed pose after pose in the mirror whilst his cock grew longer, thicker and harder. Over on the bed, Derek moaned to the sight of his hunky man, and hoped the Gards wouldn’t soon be knocking on the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A-Sop was forthcoming with the required information:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“After three successfully applied Application stages, your weight has increased from 158 lbs of lean mass, to 210 lbs of improved mass. Your height has increased from 5 feet 10 inches, to approximately six feet. Would you like to hear this in metric terms, or shall I continue using archaic units of weights and measures?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck, I’ve put on fifty-two pounds of solid muscle. Fuck, that’s like... nearly four stone. Er... keep going with the inches, A-Sop. This is incredible.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“As you wish, Simon. After three successfully applied Application stages, your bicep circumferences have increased from 11 inches to 15 inches... your forearms from 9.5 inches to 13 inches, your chest now measures 50 inches, up from 38....”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Fuck... I have a fifty inch chest,” Simon interjected brusquely, his dick now dripping precum non-stop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“... your waist has gained an inch from 30 inches to 31 inches, but this is due to development in your abdominal muscles, however your waist was wasp-thin to begin with. I do not predict much of an increase in your mid-section across more stages of the application, as the Total Body Enhancement App has been designed with the recipients overall state of aesthetics in mind. Your thighs have increased from 21 inches to 24.5 inches, and finally your calf muscles have increased by 2.5 inches to 13.5.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What about my hot fucking dick, A-Sop?” Simon’s lust was now set to overload.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“12 inches in its erect state, Simon.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Aw... this is too good to be true,” Simon exclaimed, charging up every new mound of muscle across his body to snap to work at his command. He turned to Derek and flexed... flexed...FLEXED!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek couldn’t hold back when he saw so much ravishing muscle almost literally “burst” out across Simon’s super-physique. Skin groaned in defiance of the strain it was put under as the muscles beneath engorged on energy-enhanced blood and hormones, all altered to maximise on total muscle-growth. He seemed to glisten shinier and shinier as he tautly held each ripped, sexy shape before Derek, and every time he bashed out another pose, he seemed to swell up bigger and bigger. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek fell backwards on to the bed, just as his 13.5-inch cock erupted with a geyser of cum, which Simon immediately set upon, deftly catching every drop on his parched tongue. He knelt before Derek, his face mouth and throat convulsing against the sheer mass of Derek’s monster cock as he fed on it, realising a hunger he’d never felt before. It was the hunger for muscle and for cock and a desire to gorge on massive amounts of cum, as if that, in itself, was the secret to massive muscle-growth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Aw...” Derek gasped, throwing his head back whilst his fingers explored the powerful, rippling muscles of the hunched Simon’s neck and shoulders, balling, undulating with burgeoning strength. “Rape me again,” he implored. But the police sirens stopped, although the bedroom was bathed in flashing blue light from the law-enforcing source below. It killed both of their erections immediately. Derek turned, managing to gently force Simon to relent. He looked out of Simon’s bedroom window and down at the unfolding scene below. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“It’s your pregnant neighbour, and her husband, I guess. Two Gards got out of the car and they’re talking to them. Now the geezer’s pointing to the car with the satellite dish sticking out of the hole where the windscreen used to be.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Any other neighbours out watching?” Simon darted about the bedroom, intent on securing his stash of gear in case the Garda? decided to knock on his door. With his mother obviously passed out from alcohol abuse downstairs, a bound and gagged hostage unconscious in the corner, not to mention three grand’s worth of hash in this very room, how many years would Simon be looking at?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“The whole road is watching this. I’ll bet you’re not the only one currently running about trying to hide his illegal shit,” said Derek, and he suddenly had to pull away from the window when one of the Gards glanced upwards and stared him out of it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I don’t think they suspect us,” said Derek, managing a more cautious peep out of the window. “Ha ha... they must be really cutting back on the budget for the cops, Simon. The cop car is missing one of its doors.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“DAMN.... I don’t fucking need this,” Simon almost wept, now that he had Nesbitt and his cock-loving rookie partner to contend with also.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“If you would allow me to provide some further assistance?” A-Sop had been monitoring the situation throughout. It seemed that the miraculous super-phone had the answer to their woes once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Whatever you do, you’d better do it fast, A-Sop. One of the pigs is coming up your garden path, Simon.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A-Sop easily hacked into the police car’s radio and generated a false APB, a maximum priority recall of all patrol cars to a housing estate on the farthest point of their station’s jurisdiction... something about a house-fire, gunshots and a car bomb explosion. It looks like Phyllis and her dislodged satellite dish would have to wait. Nesbitt and Breen summarily got back into their damaged vehicle and took off in the direction of the location provided by A-Sop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“That’s brilliant, A-Sop, but it won’t keep them away for long. As soon as they realise it was a fake call, they’ll be back.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“But the entire Garda S?och?na computer system is about to crash, Simon. Don’t worry, I’m not out to undermine your nation’s security or commit espionage. But this should keep the police busy for a while. The crash will keep them tied up for a few hours. Ireland will not crash and burn in the meantime, although I predict a 28% increase in petty crimes between now and 4am tomorrow morning. Nothing too serious.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]After the urgency of their predicament died down, Derek and Simon found they could breathe easily again. The bed was hardly big enough for both of them... certainly not now that Simon was on the road to becoming a really huge bodybuilder. He loved the feeling of growing more and more muscle, and he loved the spongy feeling of Derek’s un-worked body next to his steel-hard muscularity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Where’d you stash the hash this time?” Derek playfully inquired as he melted beneath his new boyfriend’s powerful dominance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“As if I’d tell you,” Simon also playfully returned. He leaned forwards and gently nibbled the buds of Derek’s erect nipples, taking care not to hurt him where he was already sore. Still, a wince too many out of Derek soon put paid to any further advances from Simon. “I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t know how powerful I’ve become, and you need to mend.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I don’t care about that. I don’t feel the pain when you’re with me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Nevertheless, A-Sop gave us a temporary fix to the damage I did tonight. I didn’t have to leap so high that I knocked Phyllis’s dish off her roof. There’s also little left of the roof to the shed I used to receive Stage 3 of the App. My tracksuit bottoms must be back there somewhere... shredded and covered in my sexy DNA. I need to retrieve them in case the fuzz come back, which they probably will at some point.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Can I stay here tonight?” It was an innocent question, but Derek hoped Simon would say yes. He really was falling in love with him, far beyond the lust he’d felt for him for so long, and from afar.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Sure you can. But no sex. You need to rest and repair. Besides, I need to do something with yer man in the corner.” It was then that Simon Kelly, superman, had a brilliant idea. He found another sweat-suit consisting of dark grey top and black bottoms. He remembered buying them last year, but they’d been seconds and badly finished, and also the tags were incorrect and they were a size bigger than they should have been. Good job he’d forgotten to return them. He hastily dressed in the clothes and was still amazed at how snugly the top fit, especially across his titanic chest, which could easily be seen beneath the tortured fabric. Underpants were out of the question, now, and so he peeled on the bottoms which immediately clung to his tree-trunk thighs and watermelon glutes, the crack between sucking in material like it was caught in an inescapable vortex that led to a cum-epicentre. The front of the bottoms provided little room for the now coiled-up serpent dick that still oozed tacky beads of pre which quickly diffused into the fabric to create a sexy wet patch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“This is only after Stage 3 of the Total Body Enhancement App. Imagine what you will look like after Stage 10.” It didn’t bear thinking about. Then something came back into Derek’s mind, something that made his heart miss a beat and his breath to grow short. The portal with its scary grabbing hands was a discussion for another time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Did you get my wallet back off Wacker?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“No... he reckons he dropped it. The off-licence is shut now, but I’ll check first thing in the morning. Was there much in it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“About eleven million Euros,” said Derek, despondently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, as if....,” Simon sat down at his PC so that he could pull on a pair of sneakers. He decided not to go out in his bare feet again. Then he remembered what A-Sop had told him during their one-to-one chat earlier.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Shit... the Lottery Oracle. You used it to buy a lottery ticket with the winning numbers. Aw, man, I’m so sorry. But money isn’t everything. You have me now, and my blossoming bodybuilder’s body. I’m better than winning a fortune, aren’t I?” Simon flexed and rippled his humongous pecs beneath the strained sweat-top. One sight of their motion made a diving board of Derek’s cock once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“We could’ve done with that money, though. Christ I could fucking kill that Wacker Nolan.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Don’t worry, I took care of him. He’s not dead, not as such, but he’s somewhat dead inside, that I can guarantee.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Now that he was fully dressed, Simon hefted the still unconscious Christopher Brennan over one shoulder and stomped downstairs with his cargo, a weight that felt like hardly any weight at all. That really pleased him. “I’m gonna get so much bigger... so very fucking strong,” he resolved with a whisper and a conceited grin to top off his determination. A-Sop was going to make him into a superman... no... THE Superman... without fail.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek lay back once again in Simon’s well-soiled bed. He was glad to see that Gitzer had finally been removed from the room. He was upset about losing the lottery ticket. But Simon was right about one thing, Derek did have him in his life, now, and in a way that was better than winning any big cash sum. He considered undergoing the next stage of the Male Sexual Organ Enhancer as he once again played with his big fat cock, needing both of his hands to do it. He decided to postpone it for now. Maybe in the near-future when Simon’s increasing size demanded it. Yeah, that would be animal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]After a night that had been dominated by one of the heaviest rainfalls of the year, Dublin seemed to sparkle at the dawn of a new day, despite that such shine came in the aftermath of a night dominated by house break-ins, car thefts and shop-looting. Due to the inexplicable crashing of the Garda computer system, it was reckoned that roughly a hundred million Euros worth of damage had been done to properties across the country, not to mention the accumulated cost of stolen goods and vehicles. Insurance companies would be weeping for weeks and months to come. The crash would never be explained. A statement by the Garda Commissioner would put it down to bad wiring, as if that could keep the public’s thirst for news sated for very long. Luckily there were things on the news far more important than four hours of Irish police inadequacy. It would be yesterday’s news very soon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]One thing which also made the newspapers, but only a very small piece due to the short-lived headline-grabbing tenacity of the nation-wide Garda computer crash, was the strange case of the skinhead youth that awakened on a city council refuse barge only to find himself tied to a broken satellite dish. His rescuers learned that he was miles from where he should have been, traumatised, a little dehydrated, and he kept babbling on about how a guy named Simon Kelly carried him all the way here, in a series of powerful leaps, some of which reached thirty feet or more. The youth, one Christopher Brennan from Fleetstone Crescent, was later examined in hospital and narcotics were found in his blood and urine. His claim that he was abducted by a super-strong homosexual with amazing powers was summarily rejected by the hospital counsellors. He was later discharged from hospital.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]More to come... HERE[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; March 30th, 2011 at 04:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 04:49 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Wow! This story is cool, cool, cool, because it's hot, hot, hot.

Now we've got a weird inter-dimensional alien kind of thing going on as well as 7 more growth stages.

Write faster!
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Awesome addition. Can't wait for more!
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,310 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Yes, indeed! Very hot!
  #5   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2011, 06:21 AM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
This story just keeps getting better and better. I love it when men in stories like this gain their supernatural powers. Awesome.
  #6   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2011, 07:04 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNewEngland View Post
This story just keeps getting better and better. I love it when men in stories like this gain their supernatural powers. Awesome.

Thanks, John. However, I would prefer to think that Simon's powers are based on technology, rather than supernature. But who knows? It's still too early in the story's development to write anything in stone.
  #7   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2011, 09:59 AM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
OMG! A-Sop is maybe from an alternate dimension! Maybe. Great writing.
  #8   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 07:39 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I must admit that I didn't know where you were going after the first chapter awhile back, but I was intrigued yesterday by all the comments and read the whole story thus far. NICELY DONE. Personally, I can't wait for the two of them to have a little alone time without any distractions.
  #9   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msclundylvr View Post
I must admit that I didn't know where you were going after the first chapter awhile back, but I was intrigued yesterday by all the comments and read the whole story thus far. NICELY DONE. Personally, I can't wait for the two of them to have a little alone time without any distractions.

You and me both, mate. I'm dying for a proper muscle-worship session between Derek and Simon. I make this shit up as I go along, so I really don't know what's gonna happen next. Things just seem to keep happening to keep Derek from truly having his way with his new muscle-hunk boyfriend. I do have an ending in mind in which to steer towards, but it's gonna be a pretty hefty story, so hopefully there will be plenty of muscle worshipping as Simon gets bigger and bigger in the chapters to follow. Just enjoy reading it as much as I am writing it. Thanks for the comment. Always appreciated.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options