The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:40 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
Chad Joins the Polo Club - CHAPTER 1

Chad loved the Polo Club stories on the Musclegrowth.org forum. Being a closeted gay student in a high school full of straight prepster jocks, he secretly dreamed of the guys around him--not because he hated being gay, but because they were hot! And there didn't seem to be any gay guys in his high school, or in his town, or anywhere in his life, who were anything remotely like the athletic, muscular, clean cut preps from the Polo stories that Chad secretly wished he could be like.

Even though he ran track, and tried to lift some barbells in the school gym once in a while...and even though he sported some Ralph Lauren polo's, a couple of A&F tees, and a Lacoste tennis shirt...he even had the jockish white baseball cap that he wore backwards like the Varsity guys.... he always felt like a poser around the confident, cocky, prepster jocks. So when he found the Polo Club stories online, he started wearing his Polo's all the time, and jacking to the stories every night in his room. That was as close as he could get to his unattainable fantasy: a perfect blend of the guys on the covers of bodybuilding magazines whose freaky, roided, striated muscles he craved to have for himself, mixed with the pretty boy looks of the male models he jerked off to from fashion magazines and Polo and A&F ads. For a high school kid counting the minutes till he could escape to college and come out of the closet, the Polo stories kept Chad distracted enough to forget how miserable and alone he was.

It was noon, the Wednesday before Halloween. The bell rang. Bursting out of the cafeteria, a pod of football players approached laughing and shooting the shit with each other, as Chad was putting his stuff in his locker.

The first guy was blonde, sporting a backwards white baseball cap and wearing a white Ralph Lauren Polo shirt with a navy polo pony and the collar popped. His biceps were thick like a bodybuilder's, with a big vein in each bicep head. His muscled chest rammed out of the preppy shirt which clung snugly on his massive pecs.

The jock guys' friends were in prep Ralph Lauren clothes too. There were a lot of rich kids in his high school, driving Porsche's bought with daddy's money, Chad was thinking to himself, trying to cover up his jealousy with disdainful criticism. One of the guys with brown hair had on a Ralph Lauren rugby shirt, blue and green striped, with a red pony on the chest, and this guy too had massive, bodybuilder-like muscles.

"They're probably all on steroids," Chad muttered to himself as they approached, dismissing them in his mind. But his cock had already stiffened to attention as he tried--and failed--to keep his eyes averted from the guys he wanted to have fuck him--and who he secretly wanted to be.

"Dudes!" smirked a good-looking red-haired guy with a boyish face, also with a backwards ball cap, dressed in a blue Ralph Lauren oxford that fit snugly his thick, muscled build, his pecs jutting out, his traps ramming up, his lats flaring just noticeably under the tailored, crisp preppy shirt, "I was on Musclegrowth forum last night, we got three more responses. This is gonna be an awesome party."

"There's a lot more response than I thought we'd get," said a confident, cocky, deep voice. The owner of that voice--(who was obviously the alpha male, Chad joked to himself in his mind)--had dark hair, and wore a navy blue Ralph Lauren polo shirt with a red pony, and had muscles even bigger and more ripped than his friends'...He emerged to the front of the group. "Gonna have to call my source and order a bunch more Test and Deca," the leader said in a confidential tone. "We're gonna make some new Members this semester."

Without thinking, Chad dropped all his books and papers to the floor, just as the guys passed by.

"Hey buddy," said the red haired one, smiling, "Watch out there. Lemme help you pick that stuff up."

Their eyes met. Chad was mesmerized by his beautiful, deep green eyes. The red-haired guy smiled charmingly at Chad, whose heart was beating so fast he thought it was going to burst. The green eyes quickly moved to the polo pony on Chad's shirt, and then back to Chad's gaze.

"Nice Polo, bro. Prep is awesome! I have the same one."

"Thanks, yeah, it's all I wear," said Chad, immediately feeling like a total dork for saying it (even though it was true).

"Me too bro," said the brown-haired guy, looking over at them. "Come on," he said to the redhead. Then he ran to catch up to the other guys had already moved on down the hallway, toward the exit leading to the gym.

Alone for a moment together, Chad couldn't keep his eyes off the red-haired guy's bulging chest, ramming out of his blue Ralph Lauren oxford shirt. His chest was HUGE! Chad's boner raged.

The red haired guy finished helping Chad gather his books and papers, and said politely, "Well, later, dude."

Before he could stop himself Chad blurted out in a quiet voice, "What party?"

The red headed guy's green eyes sparkled and his mouth curled up in a tiny smirk, as if he had a secret. "Party?"

"Nothing."

"Ok. Later bro." The red haired guy turned to leave.

"Um! Where's the... uh--"

Turning back and smiling, the red haired dude said, "Oh, yeah, it's just-- we have a group, we train together for football."

As he spoke to Chad, the red haired guy seemed to be flexing his pecs almost to the point of popping the buttons off his preppy oxford cloth button-down, as he unconsciously rubbed a finger on the Polo logo on his left pec. "It's Friday nights at Chris's house on Willow Street, dude. You should come sometime." Before Chad could say anything, the muscled, hot red headed guy had jogged away and caught up with his friends.

It was Halloween and the sun had just set. The sky was darkening and there was a smell of dead leaves and wood-burning stove in the crisp, cold air. A few stars were beginning to appear in the dark blue sky, and the sliver of a moon peeped out from behind the eaves of a big, old wooden house. The door was open and Chris, in jeans, a pink Polo button-down, and a striped green preppy tie that peeked out at the top of his tweed overcoat, entered the house, passing through the front hall into a wood-paneled room, with worn leather couches, oriental rugs, and a fire in a stone fireplace. It looked like an Ivy League club from the 1920s.

"I told you he'd come," said the leader. "My name is Chris."

"I'm Tucker," said the blonde one.

"I'm Spence," said the redhead.

"Tyler," the brunette said.

They were all in Polo's, their muscles screaming out of their tight preppy shirts, striated, ripped... it was obvious that what was underneath was roided. No one gets that big without steroids, thought Chad. ...Swole, with veins and striations, rippling with power...

"I'm--"

"Chad. We know your name. Do you know why you're here?"

"Uh--"

"How big do you wanna get?" asked Chris.

"Huh?"

"You wanna juice with us, right?"

"Well," Chad stumbled.

"That's why you came here. You replied to the ad on Musclegrowth forum. Then Spence gave you this address. You came because you wanna juice and you want to train with us. You want to be a member of the Polo club."

"Honestly I thought it was like, a role play, like a fantasy thing..."

"Does this look like a role play, bro?" Chris flexed in a most muscular pose and it looked like his Polo was literally about to rip off his body. The ringer sleeves started to tear against his veined, huge, swollen biceps.

"No," said Chad, in barely a whisper. He was a little scared by this guy and he was embarrassed by his raging boner that was tenting his khaki pants.

"No. It isn't. Look. We all read those stories too and we were juicing anyway for football, so we decided to make our own Polo Club. A real one. First it was just us, but now it's all the other guys you see in school who are jacked like us and wearing Polo."

Chad thought about his friend Jake who had gotten so huge over the previous winter. And now that he thought about it, Jake dressed kind of preppy now, more than before... There were a lot of kids in his high school, but he started to realize there were at least three or four other guys he could think of who...

"Polo is hot," said Chris matter-of-factly. "You want to look good, don't you? Gotta have the boat shoes, the khakis, the backwards baseball cap. You already have the polo's and the oxfords, shit bro, you look like an Ivy League prep already. Fuck, you're probably going to get into Princeton or whatever. It looks good. People respect you when you wear it. Right?"

Chris stared at Chad.

"Right?"

"I dunno, it's just how I dress."

"And muscle is hot. Muscle is Power. I'm not gonna lie to you, bro. Every one of us in here is on the juice. Steroids work. They make you grow. And if you're not a fucking idiot, and know what you're doing---if you use the proper post-cycle drugs to get your nuts back, then side effects are minimal. Practically nothing. I can see from the look on your face, you think we're cheaters."

"No, I--"

"Dude, roids are only part of the equation Protein every few hours, you have to get up at 3am to eat protein again when you're bulking. Diet discipline, roids, and hitting the iron hard makes you grow. Huge, roided, ripped, striated, freaky BeastMuscle. Right?"

"You guys look awesome."

"And when you put prep and muscle together, it's awesome. Prepster jocks are fucking hot. Just like in the Musclegrowth forum. So now you see why we wanted to make our own Polo Club in school that wasn't just a story, but was real. You want to BE us and you want to have SEX with us. You want to be muscled, fuck huge muscle guys, and be fucked by huge muscle guys. And the sooner you start training and eating and juicing, the sooner you are gonna become who you want to be. So answer the question, CHAD, because I am only gonna ask one more time.... how big to you wanna get?"

Chad looked at the other guys, who were waiting, in anticipation, to see how he would answer. Chad looked back at Chris.

"Honestly? I wanna fucking go ALL THE WAY. I wanna be a ripped, jacked, roided prepster Muscle Beast. Please dudes... Make me HUGE."

Last edited by polomuscle; May 19th, 2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: name mix ups between characters
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polomuscle For This Useful Post:
cg12345 (July 16th, 2013), muscular (July 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:54 PM

brahms97
Nice to see another installment of the Polo Club series. I look forward to Chapter 2.
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:46 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
This is awesome! I hope Chad grows improbably large as he rocks his polo style.
  #4   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
If I said I didn't like Polo Muscle stories that would be a lie. Nice to see a new series with promise.
  #5   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:32 PM

qzxkj is on a distinguished road
The old polo muscle stories were some of my all time favourites, just be careful I think you muddled up Chris and Chad's names a few times in the story, was a bit confusing.
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:24 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
oh. my. god. I know this is gonna be hot!
  #7   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:00 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
thanks qzxkj, fixes made.
  #8   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2011, 09:08 AM

tonypal76
These were the best stories ever. Just hope to see many more episodes. Would like to see the jocks working at the A&F store and recruiting more jocks there. But whatever you want, of course, your stories are the best.
  #9   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Bicep Addict

2VienyBiceps is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 2VienyBiceps
Hey Polo-- I'm excited to see another story from you. They're always great!
  #10   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:20 AM

tonypal76
would be so nice to read more stories of this awesome 'club'
  #11   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2013, 07:37 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Any chance you will still work on this?

Quick Reply