The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:53 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Chest (Chapter 17)

[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Parts 1 thru 4[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Parts 5-8,9,10[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Part 11[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Parts 12,13[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Parts 14,15[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=aqua][COLOR=aqua]Part 16[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]This chapter is long overdue?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]CHAPTER 17: THE CRYSTAL ROOM[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The Crystal Room was small, the size of a normal high school classroom. The entire ceiling emitted a dim blue light and thousands of small, glass prisms hung fluttering from the rafters. The combination resulted in a shimmering cascade of light which scattered and flickered across the room. A variety of furniture, all of which appeared to be a combination of beds and couches, lined two of the walls. A small but stocked bar stood in the corner yet was unmanned. The middle of the room was covered with what looked to be a gigantic pillow. It was hard to tell since it was covered with a writhing pile of humanity. The scene was an orgy in every sense of the word. There wasn?t a stitch of clothing on anyone. Nearly a dozen girls were having their way with Blake and his gang. In the blue-broken darkness, Nick could see their gigantic shapes under the mass of bodies on top. The three bullies looked huge compared to the slight bodies which surrounded them. Cameron was lying on the right side of the group and had his head leaning back over the edge of the floor cushion, his Adam?s apple sticking out of his muscle laden neck. One girl was making out with his face while another was rubbing multiple parts of her body over his broad upper torso. A third girl was straight-up having sex with him, if slowly and carefully. Cameron?s dick was over a foot long, as wide as a fist, and was apparently way more than this girl could comfortably handle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bucks?s body was three times the size of any one of the girls but the three he had on him were taking up every inch they could. He was barely visible beneath their exploring bodies.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A total of five girls were taking care of Blake. One was straddling his chest as best as she could. One of his pecs provided more than enough space for her to sit. She was bent over and doing something with him that Nick couldn?t quite make out. Another girl was sitting on his hand which he had lifted into the air, supporting every bit of her weight. She had her head thrown back and seemed incapable of even making a noise. His arm was bent at the elbow and was nearly as long as her legs. Three girls were working his dick, sharing the effort of jerking it or licking it. It was too big to throat and?Nick was shocked to see that it was as big as his own. Suddenly one of the girls moved violently to the side, as if pushed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Well look who we have here,? a familiar voice boomed. Blake effortlessly pushed the remaining girls off of him and stood up. He looked nearly as big as Nick. Could they have taken more of the serum? Jason cursed at himself for not considering that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bucks and Cameron followed suit and stood. They looked bigger too, if still smaller than Blake. The girls they were with moved off to a corner and watched the scene unfold; their eyes still hungry. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?That stuff you gave us is quite the potion, Sharp,? Blake said mockingly. ?Apparently, a benefit other than the obvious increase in size is that women can?t resist you. As legendary as this place is, it?s supposedly pretty tame normally. Just a bunch of pretty people hanging out. But when we walked through the door, the hormones went wild. Girls ripped our clothes off and pleasured us before we knew what was happening.? He motioned to the girls on the couch as he walked over to the intruders. ?We handpicked these ladies. Hottest tail on this campus apparently. The rest of the club still look like it?s on the verge of a five hundred person fuck??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He reached Nick, still a couple of inches shorter but definitely bigger than when the other two last saw him. Jason hoped the slight difference in size would be enough. Bucks and Cameron both looked a match for Tyson and Jason. This would be a close fight. Nick wasn?t aware of anything other than that he was still the bigger of the two. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Give my friends their chest back,? Nick said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake smiled. ?Or what??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick grabbed Blake by the neck and pushed him back across the room and against the wall. ?Or we take it.? Blake didn?t resist but wasn?t fazed. Nick noticed Bucks and Cameron didn?t try to help. They sat with the girls and watched the scene, smiling. One of the girls on the couch was licking Cameron?s dick as if she just couldn?t resist. Cameron didn?t seem to mind. They six of them must have been putting enough pheromones into the room to put them in a continuous orgasmic trance. Nick was starting to get confused, though. The three bullies didn?t seem to care they were outgunned. Jason and Tyson were losing their confidence as well. Nick tried to make things more interesting by lifting the over-muscled jock up against the wall but Blake didn?t even budge. Although Blake was a good size, Nick should have been able to move him at least a little. What was going on?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake continued to smile and suddenly he began breathing faster. He pumped his arms and twitched his legs and suddenly veins began to inflate across his body. ?What do you weight now, Ziggy?? Blake asked casually, using Nick?s nickname. ?Four hundred? Four-fifty?? He didn?t wait for an answer. ?Another interesting thing about this potion is that apparently after a certain number of doses it just seems to make your muscles denser. After I kicked your friends out for trespassing in our gym, I tried another few injections. Just couldn?t help myself. At first I grew just like before. Bucks and Cameron over here had a few extra as well. Funny thing was that after the first couple I didn?t seem to be gaining any more size even though I kept eating food and my muscles felt like they were harder.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake continued to breathe heavily and the swollen veins pulsed. Suddenly Blake started to grow?quickly. His body stretched and expanded even under Nick?s solid grasp. ?I wanted size though, Ziggly, and didn?t give a shit how hard my muscles were. I got mad, Ziggy.? His traps bubbled up to a size bigger than Nick?s. His arms swelled and grew. His chest expanded out until it started to push against Nick?s, who was forced to take a step back to make room for the goliath?s growing body. His hand was still wrapped around Blake?s neck only now it barely covered one side of it and wasn?t serving any purpose other than feeling firsthand the expansion going on in Blake?s body. With horror, Nick realized that Blake was already much bigger than himself and still growingt. ?And do you know what happened when I got mad, Nick? I grew.? His voice grew deeper and deeper as his entire body expanded. The women on the couch didn?t look fearful or unnerved; they simply got hornier. They clawed the couch, looking for something to satisfy their building sexual urges. ?My super dense muscles expanded to their proper size and my strength increased tenfold. Do you know how much I weight now, fucker? Do you know how much power is in this body?? Blake slapped Nick?s hand away from his neck like it was a feather and returned the favor by grabbing Nick by the neck and lifting him off the ground. His body was gargantuan, bigger than Nick?s by a fair margin and dwarfing everyone else in the room. He was a mountain of muscle, lines and veins and bulges everywhere yet in a proportion which somehow made him beautiful instead of obscene. ?Seven hundred pounds, bitch. We had to go to a weigh station to find out. You can?t handle me. I?m a living Hulk! Only I can grow at will. I have ultimate control of my body.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick knew he could relate, to a point. Ever since his growth started he realized his muscle was denser than he was used to. His body was always as hard as a rock. Until now he thought that?s just what large muscles felt like. However, his workouts usually resulted in pumps that were completely unnatural. The swelling would go down eventually but once wearable clothes were almost impossible to fit into after a workout. That said, he had nowhere near the voluntary control over his size that Blake did. He closed his eyes as he cursed his lack of foresight. His head throbbed, but not from being held by his neck. It was as if he were feeling?It was strange. Nick could mentally feel Blake?s power. He could feel it pulsing when he closed his eyes. It was like a pool of water he could drink. If only-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Nick was shaken from his thoughts as Blake?s head nearly brushed the ceiling. He stood over seven feet tall and there wasn?t a centimeter of his body that wasn?t covered with pulsing muscle. His arms were well over thirty inches around and his chest looked to be the size of truck tires. His partially erect dick swung back and forth like a pendulum between his legs. Nick still in hand, he walked over to Tyson and lifted him off the ground by his neck too for good measure. Their combined weight didn?t phase Blake?s strength in the slightest. Jason wasn?t given any options either. Cameron and Bucks, both each now of a comparable size to Jason, moved from the couch and blocked the only door out. Blake?s attention fixed on Tyson, Nick was drawn to the physical power he felt. He closed his eyes and breathed it in. There it was; so obvious. New to this experience yet feeling more and more natural, he mentally reached for that pool. Could he touch it? It was exhilarating. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Blake moved Tyson closer to his own threatening face. ?I gave you a chance to leave us alone once, Sharp; now you come back and ask for more. Seems like we?ve been in this situation before. Question is: what do we do with you now??[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to DragonKnight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:36 PM

DragonKnight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DragonKnight
Nice! Been waiting on a new chapter
  #3   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 06:47 AM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Love this story. I had just re-read part 16 a few days ago. So glad you are continuing!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options