The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 2.87 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 07:41 AM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
being worshipped

I posted this on another board and thought you all would like to know.

Last week I met an online friend in real life because I happened to be in his area, and after we got along great we were sitting on his couch and he looked at my arms and I knew exactly what to do. I just placed myself in his shoes and did what I'd want any big guy to do. I asked him, "Do you want to feel my arms?" and after he said yes and hesitated, I told him, "Just go ahead then." So he reached over and grabbed my arm with both of his hands and I flexed hard for him. He was totally into it, so much that I was surprised. Like a lot of guys on here I'm into worshipping another guy, a much bigger guy. So to have the role reversed was strange at first. But then he was so into it that I got hard instantly and loved flexing for him. Everything I did felt so natural because I just did what I'd want a bigger guy to do: if he rested his face on my pecs I would bounce them a few times. If he put his fingers inside my elbow I would crush them with my biceps. And so on... I think after this whole experience I'm a different man. Now I can't wait to get bigger and flex for someone else who'd go crazy over my muscles. The feeling I got while flexing for him and getting him hard was incredible. I just felt so fuckin strong and big and in complete control. As strange as it sounds, I think I'm becoming my fantasy!

Since that worship session my sex drive has gone through the roof. I'm more ready than ever to get in the gym and grow bigger so the next time someone wants me to flex for them, I'll be even thicker and harder. I have more motivation than I've ever had and I'm loving it. Although I'm not the biggest guy on the block, I love that I was able to get someone so worked up by flexing for him. I know that if I had a big buddy, I'd love it if he flexed for me and my worshipping made him feel bigger and stronger than ever.

Has anyone else here gone through a similar experience??

Last edited by claygrant; June 13th, 2005 at 07:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to claygrant For This Useful Post:
Big RR (January 4th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 09:12 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Hi Clay,

Yeah, I might be straight but I too have recently bitten the bullet and have been worshipped by a guy in real life. Like you, we met up from this site. You and I are of simular sorta size except that you are 3 inches taller, and have an inch on your bi's and calves more than me. It was rather weird feeling at first, as it is rather un-natural posing and allowing another man to feel your muscles all over, but after awhile I started getting into it, and would flex my chest and legs as he felt them. I could see he was rather aroused to say the least, and in a weird sorta way, so was i, as I, like you, felt in control, was made to feel massive. Whats really ironic though, is the guy whom was doing it is huge in-comparison to me, but I guess even huge body builders perhaps like worshipping new up-coming body builders So there we have it, I too have started allowing people to worship me, well, only one guy thus far, but still, I am feeling more and more confident the bigger i get. So yep, I completely understand what you have experienced. Regardless of sexual orientation, being made to feel like a sex object is in a way VERY erotic and ego boosting... I'm sure you understand what i mean...

Thanks for your post,

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.

Last edited by Marco_ukmus; June 13th, 2005 at 09:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marco_ukmus For This Useful Post:
  #3   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 10:07 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
ohhh... now there's something I've yet to fully experience..

but the anticipation and the fuel it gives me to work harder...

Thanks guys!
  #4   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 12:34 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
It's funny, even though I'm not very big yet, guys are naturally gravitating towards me more often because I've started to get bigger.
I mean I can't really see it myself but a lot of guys that I've been with lately have just loved to feel my muscles..
It's strange I guess, because I'm the one with the muscle fetish.. Or so I thought. So it's a nice change. But I still want to get bigger, both for myself and for them.
I do like being worshipped myself though, it's something I never thought possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianGordon For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 05:49 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Claygrant, I'm glad you posted this.

I'm curious, how many of us on this site have spent so much time and energy lusting for, chasing after, or just admiring muscular men to turn around and actually be surprised one day that people consider us muscular men? I know I was...the very skinny 13-year-old 6-footer inside me still can't believe it sometimes. I don't have a bodybuilder's proportions but I'm big and pretty solid and it's definitely cool when some guy in a bar comes up to me and grabs my arm...and can't get their hand around it .
Keep chasing muscle, guys...you might just catch in a way you totally didn't expect.
  #6   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
Object of worship

Post Removed

Last edited by rp28nct; January 6th, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
  #7   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 11:16 PM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp28nct
it is more motivating to me to realize that I am becoming the reality of another person's fantasy... including my own fantasy.
I so agree! Obviously we all wanna get bigger and will continue to do just that, but to be worshipped and be the desire of someone else's fantasy is more than just flattery, its in a way quite erotic and extremely motivating. Just makes you wanna workout even harder and get even bigger.

Quote:
The pump lasted for days, and again I felt energized, stronger, and bigger than ever. Who says a little attention doesn't work!?.
Yeah, this appears to be what its all about. It makes you feel bigger and more powerful. And the attention sure works. I never in my wildest dreams thought there would be perks like this on offer as one builds muscle.

Quote:
On a different note, though, I am curious if anyone else has felt guilty about being the object of worship. It is a complicated issue, but to me, only God is worthy of worship. I have struggled with my desire to be worshipped, but realize that only God is worthy of that position. I am a believer in Christ, so I know what is right... maybe worship isn't the right word to describe what took place, but it is what I've read about on this site and in stories... that admiration and connection. Any other thoughts?
Well, being a computer scientist, I guess im not a very strong believer, like to have more factual evidence rather than everthing based on faith, although i do wonder about the existence of a God all the time. Anyway, I would not call it guilty per say, I just feel as though the fact that, lets be honest here, i'm not that big at all, and wonder why anyone would wanna feel my muscles. However, maybe in part its because the worshipper knows I am growing and expanding all the time and will one day be a huge mountain of muscle... who knows, perhaps i will ask next time. I too have been worshipped a number of times.

I would still label it worship though, but i can see how it could conflict with the values of a realigious follower such as yourself.

Here's to more worshippping... * ching *

Marc

#8   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 12:56 AM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
Hey rp28ct... If you're (understandably) uncomfortable with the term "worship", how about this instead: I'd like to "admire your body with extreme prejudice."

Last edited by LittleArm; June 15th, 2005 at 12:59 AM.
  #9   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 03:40 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Temple

Remember,
Your body is a temple....so let people worship at The Temple!
  #10   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 08:44 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
This is one of the hottest posts ever! After reading it I was inspired to go back and read all of the posts of Marco_ukmus regarding his growth. You're looking great Marc. I've been on both sides of the worship thing and let me say nothing is hotter than worshipping someone who is packing on the mass like Marc is. I am bisexual and let me say it is often more erotic to worship a straight man than a gay one. I don't have instant messaging at work but Marc or Clay you can e-mail me at [email protected]
The Following User Says Thank You to joeylawrencefan For This Useful Post:
  #11   Add to RadRx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 10:29 AM

RadRx has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RadRx
Quote:
On a different note, though, I am curious if anyone else has felt guilty about being the object of worship.
I wouldn't use the term 'guilty,' but I would say I am uncomfortable with any form of unilateral touching that only offers pleasure to one participant. Personally I can't stand being touched in the manner that feels greedy or possessive by another person. It seems odd that there be one person predominantly taking pleasure while the other is giving it; I would prefer something more reciprocal.

I flipped a few weeks ago when a manicurist reached over the table and half-massaged/half-groped my upper arms and shoulders. Granted, it was an affirmation of gym efforts, but I thought it a bit licentious of her to just do this out of the blue.

If both are OK with an activity does it really matter what it's called?
  #12   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 05:22 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
"ever feel guilty?"

Only if they're unattracive&offer me cash.I guess I just identify with others&feel sorry for people in that position.If they're cute&it's purely recreational;hell!What's a body for?
  #13   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRx
I flipped a few weeks ago when a manicurist reached over the table and half-massaged/half-groped my upper arms and shoulders. Granted, it was an affirmation of gym efforts, but I thought it a bit licentious of her to just do this out of the blue.
I agree w/ you RadRx, unwanted grabbing would be annoying. But as you said, if both parties agree, then why the hell not?!

I'm surprised by the stories that you guys were hiding - why didn't someone start this thread earlier!? It sounds like some guys here have way more worship experiences, and for good reason. We got some buff guys on this forum, no doubt!

And dallasmsl, that pic is priceless. Perfect for this thread, thanks.
  #14   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 06:12 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
On a different note, though, I am curious if anyone else has felt guilty about being the object of worship. It is a complicated issue, but to me, only God is worthy of worship. I have struggled with my desire to be worshipped, but realize that only God is worthy of that position. I am a believer in Christ, so I know what is right... maybe worship isn't the right word to describe what took place, but it is what I've read about on this site and in stories... that admiration and connection. Any other thoughts?
Russ,
Some of your last words really do answer your concern:
"...maybe worship isn't the right word..."

Don't get caught up in words..."worship" as a descriptor for the experiences you described has none of the power or the importance it does as a descriptor for how you practice your faith. It's a word that some marketing "genius" put on a video cover to sell videos. I'm a Christian, too, though I'm a little more of the turn the other cheek/live and let live than the hellfire and brimstone Christian. As long as you know in your heart the difference between a physical experience (whatever it's called) and an experience of faith, I don't believe He will think you're trying to steal the spotlight...there might be a few more important things on His plate these days.

We're sensual, feeling creatures and we can't take credit for that...don't let misplaced guilt keep you from enjoying the life we were given...and don't do anything you're not comfortable doing.

Lucas

PS...Spiritual beliefs can be a hot button in this type of forum. The ONLY reason I posted to the board instead of in a private message to Russ is because there just might be a few more Christians "in the closet" with similar concerns and I wanted to share my opinion with them as well...please live and let live, guys.

Last edited by Lucas88; June 15th, 2005 at 06:15 PM.
  #15   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 06:14 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Clay is getting big!

Claygrant!! is that you in the avatar? Its no wonder you are getting grabbed!
  #16   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
Claygrant!! is that you in the avatar? Its no wonder you are getting grabbed!
lol yes that's me, my webcam with crappy lighting plays tricks on the eyes, eh?
  #17   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 08:07 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by claygrant
I don't know, it doesn't look like a trick to me - but a treat!! Great job guy, keep growing !
  #18   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 12:36 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylawrencefan
This is one of the hottest posts ever! After reading it I was inspired to go back and read all of the posts of Marco_ukmus regarding his growth. You're looking great Marc. I've been on both sides of the worship thing and let me say nothing is hotter than worshipping someone who is packing on the mass like Marc is. I am bisexual and let me say it is often more erotic to worship a straight man than a gay one. I don't have instant messaging at work but Marc or Clay you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Hi Joe! Thanks for the kind words mate I'm glad you enjoyed the ever evolving log thread. Yeah i think i'm doing ok for only 8 months work, although I have a lot of muscle to stack on before im done (if ever ). I'm personally just starting to get into this whole worshipping thing, and i definetly like being worshipped (who doesn't). Its good for the worshippers too as they know that the feeling will be different as time goes on, every month there is distinctly more muscle to feel.

I will be sure to email you, in many ways thats better as a lot of you may know, I get kinda over whelmed and swamped with IM requests these days... not that i mind all the attention, although it can be rather over powering... lol Half the problem is i love to chat with people... not that you have noticed with all my long posts (being sarcastic)

As for you claygrant, you are looking really buff and beefy there mate! welldone! we oughta chat some time too if your up for it...

Anyway, take care all and everyone keep growing...!

Marc

#19   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
As for you claygrant, you are looking really buff and beefy there mate! welldone! we oughta chat some time too if your up for it...
thank ye marco, I appreciate it. I think you're probably the fastest-growing stud on here because of the combined factors of your dedication and your recent start. Get ready to explode!

BTW, I'm on now but you're not responding - I guess you're not logged into chat. Another time!
The Following User Says Thank You to claygrant For This Useful Post:
  #20   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 07:41 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
I've had a couple of recent experiences that may not quite qualify as worship but they were still gratifying. I started working out again about 8 months ago after a long absence. I've gone from 194 at 24.4 bf to 180 at 16% bf. My chest and arms are growing and my waist is getting smaller. I'm 5'6" 45c 34w 16a.

The first experience was in late April. My hard drive had crashed and I took it to these two guys who do our computer maintenance. I took it after work and had changed into my gym attire ( a tshirt and mesh shorts). When I got there only Rob was there. He's about 35, straight, married and a computer geek. He kept staring at my chest and shoulders and was like "Wow, have you been working out? You've added serious mass to your upper body." It caught me completely off guard but I said yeah I have been. He said "It really shows." I went back a couple of days later and the other guy, Matt, was there along with Matt's 10 year-old son and Rob. This was during work hours so I had on dress clothes. The first words out of Matt's mouth were "Rob was right. You are getting bigger. Your shoulders look huge." Rob said "I told you." The kid then asked if I was a bodybuilder. I said "No, not yet at least." Needless to say I was so motivated and yearned to push harder.

In mid-May I went shopping with a friend who is not into bodybuilding. We went to Men's Express. They have great sales and their dress shirts are more tapered than just about anyplace else. I had this good looking Mexican guy helping me. I told him I like his pants and asked if they sold them. He said they were out but that he would show me some he thought I would like. I gathered up about 12 items and went to the dressing room. While I was back there, the clerk, whose name I learned was Anthony, came back there 4 times to check on me. While I was trying on the last shirt, which I knew was nice and tight on me and showed off my arms, I asked Anthony what he thought. He said "It looks great. You really fill it out!" Anthony just works on Saturdays and I'm going back there again this Saturday.

Finally this morning I am at the gym. I usually go in the afternoons but my trainer, Russ, is on vacation this week. While I am doing bicep curls, this other trainer, Bobby comes over. He says "you're in early today." I said "well, Russ is off this week." He says "you look great, you guys are accomplishing a lot. Are you happy?" I said "Thanks and yeah I'm happy but I'm just getting started."

After my workout, I put on one of my Express tapered dress shirts. Another trainer told me how good I looked as I was leaving the gym. Since arriving at work an hour and a half ago, no less than 5 people have told me they like the shirt. I smile and thank them knowing that it's what inside the shirt.
The Following User Says Thank You to joeylawrencefan For This Useful Post:
  #21   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by claygrant
Tricks on the eyes, my Aunt Tillie's ass! I'd be doing some grabbing too. Yum yum *shluuuurp*

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #22   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 08:13 AM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Both you guys, Clay and Marko, are doing fantastic jobs. Kudos to you both; you should be very proud of your accomplishments, both past and yet-to-come.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg

Last edited by hulkmuscle; June 16th, 2005 at 08:18 AM.
  #23   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 09:13 AM

Quote:
no less than 5 people have told me they like the shirt. I smile and thank them knowing that it's what inside the shirt.
JLF, thanks for the stories! We need those mental boosts to stay motivated!! And maybe I'll check out Men's Express tonight. I need some dress shirts, we're about the same size.

Aunt Tilly?? lol... and thank you hulkmuscle, you are one of the guys on here who has inspired me to keep lifting.
  #24   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 10:35 AM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
You're very welcome Clay. It means a lot to me to help and inspire others cause I got got the same on my way from bring a sad skinny and frightened little kid.

Life's too short. Make the most of it. You never know what you really treasure until it's gone.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg

Last edited by hulkmuscle; June 16th, 2005 at 10:38 AM.
  #25   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 11:02 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkmuscle
Both you guys, Clay and Marko, are doing fantastic jobs. Kudos to you both; you should be very proud of your accomplishments, both past and yet-to-come.
Thanks hulk! I really appreciate it! And what a Hulk you are!

Thanks for the chat btw, you have inspired me to get huge pecs like yours... and maybe i'll make mine bigger hehe...

Marc

#26   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 02:36 PM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
no less than 5 people have told me they like the shirt. I smile and thank them knowing that it's what inside the shirt.
Sorry, Only just fully read your post Joe (lack of time earlier -doh!) Anyway, like clay said, thanks for the stories These type of things are what motivate us arguably the most when they happen. You'll find they will happen often when you least expect it and can happen anywhere any time. Thats whats so great about them. Being wroshipped is like the next step. I am surprised you have not been, given the dimensions that you describe. On that note, i am surprised i have been, and many time now, but I am glad I am being worshipped. The great thing is, it can only get more intense for all of us as our worshippers get more muscle to play with...

Thanks again.

Marc

P.S. I agree joe, why did we not start this thread sooner... So thanks Clay for raising it. And Clay, I will speak to you soon.

#27   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 09:00 PM

beachmuscle
Send a message via AIM to beachmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to beachmuscle Send a message via Skype™ to beachmuscle
nice thread ,,,,,,i surely understand both sides of thew worship scene and can enjoy both ,,,but lately for me its all about being a worshipper and growth slave
  #28   Add to biglad69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 04:11 AM

biglad69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to biglad69
Muscle worship

interesting thread......as a gay guy I asumed (stupidly) that muscle worship was a gay thing but pleased to hear that straight guys are into it too. Yep being admired by a muscle fan is a powerful exciting experience. Women may like tight buff bodies but no one appreciates massive muscle as much as another guy. Maybe its a guy thing, analgous to admiring custom muscle cars or super bikes.
The Following User Says Thank You to biglad69 For This Useful Post:
  #29   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 07:52 AM

ethernet_jock
Quote:
... So thanks Clay for raising it. And Clay, I will speak to you soon.
oh oh..... ohhhhh

are you guys gunna 'rassle?

I'd DEFINITELY like to see THAT!!!
  #30   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglad69
interesting thread......as a gay guy I asumed (stupidly) that muscle worship was a gay thing but pleased to hear that straight guys are into it too.
They aren't straight. They are self-identifying as straight. There is a difference between actual orientation and how people identify. And while I believe straight guys can check out other guy's progress, I doubt they use words like "erotic" (oh, and btw, the word is homo-erotic), "feels natural" or that they feel guilt about doing it.

I know that there is this little support group of self-identified straight guys who get off on hypermasculinity, but please understand that many of us that are comfortable with our sexuality find this self-denial offensive and counter-productive.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #31   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 09:38 AM
On route to freakdom

Humm, Corwin, I thought we covered this whole thing before, like many times on this website...?! The whole sexuality thing is a sliding scale with extremes either end, (extreme gay and camp, to extreme never shows love or affection straight). Most people sit in the mid section. I see you simply cannot believe that one can enjoy muscle in its entirety, and to be able to admire another mans hard work and dedication without being given the label, (of which you have forced on me, and not to mention Russ, and others) of being Gay. I admititly, and have said before, that i am indeed curious, but this curiosity is mearly 10% let me assure you. And although I do respect Everyone's opinions I do seem to find you coming across as making very personal posts not only to others but myself also (given this very example). Have you got anything against me? or is it that you simply cannot not posibly imagine that I can be straight? and at the same time have fantasies in muscle and getting bigger?

I very much doubt that you have personally researched extensively all areas of male erotica in both straight and gay men, and therefore suspect that this is deliberate and direct aim at me.

Whether you find the concept of self denial offensive or not, I do think your in any position to make assumptions of my sexual orientation... lets face it, you no nothing about me.

Marc

#32   Add to biglad69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 09:42 AM

Hey Corwin

Hey Corwin, if the guy says he is straight why should I disbelieve him?........I'm not here to make judgments about another's sexuality.............and by the way, I'm comfortable with my own sexuality and don't find another's "self denial" ( if that in fact is the case) offensive.
  #33   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 10:15 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Whether you find the concept of self denial offensive or not, I don't think your in any position to make assumptions of my sexual orientation... lets face it, you know nothing about me.
Lol, I should'nt have posted so quickly, too many mistakes... Corrections for last poignient comment from previous post above.

I respect Corwins opinion, although he makes it sound black and white;

IF male.LovesnAdmiresMuscle then
male.sexualOrientation = Orientation.Gay
End If

Thats what he makes it out to be, an boolean operation, which it definetly is not. On the same note, I have OBVIOUSLY not done extensive research into straight and gay muscle admiration and the connotations that spiral off from both, but it is a general acceptance that people are naturally curious and that most people will have both a measure of masculinity and femininity. Ofcourse depending on that ration will depend where you are on the sliding scale (obviously this is very simplistic).

Anyway, Corwin must just be bored again and looking for something to do. I do not wish this to turn into another multipage norval from our last match, so forgive Corwin and lets get back to the very title and purpose of this thread, "being worshipped".

Marc

#34   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 10:26 AM

ethernet_jock
oddly - I don't remember claygrant saying he was straight?

To my knowledge... he most definitely... is not.

hmmm... but you know, Corwin knows what we're all thinking at any given moment in time. He can probably see through walls and stuff too, just ask him.
  #35   Add to biglad69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 10:39 AM

muscle worship

I was refering to Marco
  #36   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
I was refering to Marco
ethernet jock has a long history of reading incomprehension.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #37   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Hey Corwin, if the guy says he is straight why should I disbelieve him?
sexual orientation is defined by a person's actions, emotions and fantasies. sexual orientation identity is what someone calls themselves. these are two very different things. lots of so-called straight people have sex with people of the same-sex. Their actions would lead a sex researcher to label them as something other than straight, irregardless of what they call themselves.

Quote:
I'm not here to make judgments about another's sexuality.
Oh, I've bitten my tongue for a while about this.

Quote:
.and by the way, I'm comfortable with my own sexuality and don't find another's "self denial" ( if that in fact is the case) offensive.
perpetuating the closet is offensive. it is harmful to the LGBT community. The prime example in the news is the Mayor of Spokane, who found it perfectly fine to solicit young men for sex then oppose equality for gays and lesbians.

The enabling behavior of a group of posters here to promote their straight identities by denying the homoerotic content of their publicized behavior is also offensive. There is nothing wrong with exploring one's sexuality. Nor is there anything wrong with man-on-man muscle worship. What is wrong is to both believe that this is straight (aka heterosexual) behavior and enabling others in the acceptance of that lie.

Hope that explains why it is offensive.

#38   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:

IF male.LovesnAdmiresMuscle then
male.sexualOrientation = Orientation.Gay
End If
Frottage is a sexual act. Look it up. If two men are engaged in it in the form of wrestling, strength play or muscle worship, it is a homosexual sex act. Deal.

Quote:
Anyway, Corwin must just be bored again and looking for something to do. I do not wish this to turn into another multipage norval from our last match, so forgive Corwin and lets get back to the very title and purpose of this thread, "being worshipped".
If you want to talk about muscle worship, please do. But to say that man-on-man frottage is straight is a lie and you are only diluding yourself.

#39   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 02:19 PM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
If you want to talk about muscle worship, please do. But to say that man-on-man frottage is straight is a lie and you are only diluding yourself.
Corwin, at no point have I ever said this behaviour is either gay or straight or anything. All I keep reiterating is my sexual orientation when it is appropriate. Frankly, I want to have a family one day, and i know i am straight. However, like i said to you, being honest to the bored (which, incidently, i obviously don't have to), there is a 10% curiosity factor, and this muscle worship thing is definetly worth investigating, or rather, continuing to do so. In many ways, I believe (currently, based on my limited experience) that only another male can fully appreciate the shear effort and deadication that goes into building a huge body. This is because most women dont body build, otherwise they would be a perfect worshipper too, well for a straight guy at least. Arguably, although anyone can admire ones physique, irrispective of their sexual orientation and sex, I believe that those whom workout themselves or who are body builders are those that fully understand the efforts involved (obviously, since they've been through it).

So, again Corwin, you seem to jump to conclusions and then some how end up starting a flame thread. One wonders whether you do this intentionally... either that or your stupid, which i dont think you are... so that only leaves the former.

Anyway, I'm back with the evidence...

Quote:
interesting thread......as a gay guy I asumed (stupidly) that muscle worship was a gay thing but pleased to hear that straight guys are into it too.
So there is the killer line. Note please all, especially you Corwin , that guess what, I did not say it. Lets explain this; he said he assumed its a gay thing, and arguably, as you quite rightly said Corwin, it no doubt is. I never commented on whether i thought it was or not. All i said was i do it, and im straight, and its great, simple! Do other straight guys do it, obviously Russ for example (my matey, sure he wont mind me saying). But although your last comment was about the re-labeling, or at least so you interpreted as, me, or any other straight guy for that matter, trying to re-label muscle worship as a straight thing. As you can see by the evidence, no one did. So, you seem to make a habit of starting of with one argument and then curving it onto something else. YOu started of saying that the straight guys on this thread are not straight, which is a direct attack, and which a striahgt guy would find offensive (as if you'd know anyway, apart from the fact that, naturally you know everything (being seriously sarcastic) ), and then, you start saying that one of us is re-labeling the act... lol I think you see want im saying, and this not the first time you have done this. Now, I cant control how people interpret my posts, or others for that matter (obviously), but i would urge you to read post VERY carefully in the future before lashing out strong comments which have little to no backing. Obviously your entitled to your opinion, and whether you think im straight or not, frankly i don't give a dame! You take me as i am and thats it. I hope i have made my posts as clear as possible (apart from the huge spelling mistakes and grammer), but it always apears that you are forever miss-interpreting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
Frottage is a sexual act. Look it up. If two men are engaged in it in the form of wrestling, strength play or muscle worship, it is a homosexual sex act. Deal.
Man, I have serveral degrees, there no need to patronize me, i can asure you. Granted, they are not in culture or English (Obviously, as im sure you have ALL noticed), but seriously, there is no need.

Right, ithink i have said enough already...

Marc

Last edited by Marco_ukmus; June 17th, 2005 at 02:22 PM.
  #40   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Corwin, at no point have I ever said this behaviour is either gay or straight or anything. All I keep reiterating is my sexual orientation when it is appropriate. Frankly, I want to have a family one day, and i know i am straight.
Gay men do have families. To assume that the only way to have a family is to be straight is offensive. Being gay is not solely about sexual acts, but about the close, intimate and familial relationships we, as openly gay men, form. Gay male couples have children, and raise them to be productive members of societies, just as opposite-sex couples do. This is no mystery.

As for the appropriateness of your flaunting, er I mean reiterating, your sexual identity, it seems you do it when you post about your homoerotic encounters and fantasies. Who exactly are you reiterating if for?

Quote:
However, like i said to you, being honest to the bored (which, incidently, i obviously don't have to), there is a 10% curiosity factor, and this muscle worship thing is definetly worth investigating, or rather, continuing to do so. In many ways, I believe (currently, based on my limited experience) that only another male can fully appreciate the shear effort and deadication that goes into building a huge body. This is because most women dont body build, otherwise they would be a perfect worshipper too, well for a straight guy at least. Arguably, although anyone can admire ones physique, irrispective of their sexual orientation and sex, I believe that those whom workout themselves or who are body builders are those that fully understand the efforts involved (obviously, since they've been through it).
Rationalize however you want, but one aspect of sexual orientation is behavior.

Quote:
So, again Corwin, you seem to jump to conclusions and then some how end up starting a flame thread. One wonders whether you do this intentionally... either that or your stupid, which i dont think you are... so that only leaves the former.

Anyway, I'm back with the evidence...
Oh, this is intentional. As I said, I find it offensive. I also find your family claim above offensive. As for jumping to conclusions, you are the one talking about the erotic nature of your muscle worshipping encounters. Trust me, sexual counsellors and investigators would not classify that as heterosexual.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options