The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 2.87 average. Display Modes
  #121   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 02:17 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
mustard - and you are ONE VERY good-looking 48yo man.

Thanks for sharing!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #122   Add to casey77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2009, 07:25 AM

casey77 is on a distinguished road
Wink great

that is a great experience !!!
  #123   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2009, 02:02 PM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by claygrant View Post
I just felt so fuckin strong and big and in complete control. As strange as it sounds, I think I'm becoming my fantasy!
That is one of the most interesting quotes I have found on this entire website. I could write novels about it.
  #124   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:51 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
I agree with Spooky. Is a great statement. Starting to feel similar here as I continue building and growing, just gotta find some other muscle to share and get into with.
  #125   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2009, 11:58 PM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
this is muscle lust people

[COLOR=red]ok you people..........sheesh.........how do you get anything done in your lives if you can't stick to the topic? there, i've said it. the best post so far is the first one. all that other bs is just nuts. religion? give me a fuckin break. this is muscle lust, and that's it. muscle lust by the worshipper and by the worshipee. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]here's my worship story.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]as a teen i was 6', thin, 160, but when i lifted weightsi got a tremendous pump, increasing arm size a full inch plus when fully pumped. i lusted after muscle. how i wanted to touch a bodybuilder while he was flexing. but our culture says keep your hands off or there will be severe consequences.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]so i continued to work out over the years, and i grew. i got to 225, 53" ch, 18"a, 33'w, 26'q, 17" ca. ok, i felt big, not monstrous, but biggish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]i did everything i could to get noticed in my gym and had lots of compliments, but i wanted to worship and be worshipped. it wasn't happening.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]so i turned to the GREAT COMPUTER. after months and months i found someone. very nice on the phone, but the absolute grumpiest person online.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]met him in his town when i was there for a convention. he picked me up at my hotel and we went to his gym. we pumped away. i blew up huge, he couldn't get a pump on if he tried. felt sorry for the guy, except he had me, and i was looking very, very built and pumped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]we left. we went to his truck. he immediately started feeling my big arms. i flexed and flexed.......he groaned and said things like "dam big man, do it again". the feeling of power started to enter my bodybuilder psyche. he felt me all over and all over i made the muscles hard and contracted. he asked if i would take off my shirt. gladly small boy. my pecs were huge and ripped and i could hear the lust in his voice as i flexed them for him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]finally i said we should probably take this to the hotel. worship in a truck i suppose is permitted, but i wanted the full treatment, and so did he.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]we got there and i started doing some exercises to re-pump my self. i set two arm-rest chairs more than shoulder's width apart and started doing slow, ultra-deep push-ups between them. i did four sets of 50. my pecs were bulging with power and ripped and vascular. when i got up from the last set and turned around and flexed the guy just gasped. i had him. this is where the feeling of ultimate power just takes over in your head..........you feel like GOD. (and don't give me any religious bullshit, i felt like a MUSCLEGOD).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]he grabbed my pecs as i enthusiastically flexed and flexed. i flexed my traps, my lats (i really flex my lats while doing pec exercises......you can really get a good lat pump that way) and my triceps. he started licking me all over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]i told him i was going to do a front lat spread where i would really flex every muscle i could as hard as i could. i told him it would take a few seconds to concentrate to include every muscle on my body. i performed the flex and he had a field day feeling the hardness. i also held my breath a bit and the veins just came out nice. it was then that he said i was a god. and i felt like it. i told him "dam right i'm a god little boy".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]he grabbed his monster and shook it until it spit up. he was in ecstasy because i was such a big, hard bodybuilder. i had made him lose it because i was so built. this is an immense rush, beyond description to be able to take someone to the brink and beyond just by having huge muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]we repeated the scenario the following evening, only with a twist. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]i sat on the floor next to him, him sort of standing, and crushed his member by flexing my arms on it, him being between my biceps and forearm. i kept pumping and pumping until he couldn't contain himself, which wasn't that long. and then i did something i regret. my biceps was all covered in wetness. and in my arrogant musclehead stupor i stood up, faced him, flexed my massive, engorged gun in his face and ordered him to lick it off. what supidity, what abuse that was. but i can't explain it........i got into such a frenzy of power and ego that i made him do it. i grabbed him by the back of his head and forced him. he felt powerless next to me, and was a compliant victim.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]we finished off with a shower, him groping my lats, traps, tris, chest and abs, and both of us with one hand on ourselves pleasuring away, enjoying all the muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]so you see, i've been there. and i love it. unfortunately i am older and not a big guy anymore.......BUT, if anyone out there needs a good man who knows what he's doing, why he's doing it, and how to make a real man feel like a god, hit me up. i'm in california..........anywhere in the state is not too far for me to go to satisfy my lust.[/COLOR]
  #126   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2009, 12:14 PM

[COLOR=red]someone asked in a personal message to me if a small guy approached me for worship when i was a hulking bb, would i have allowed it. the answer further clarifies what this is all about:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]YES! anyone and anything. for the ultimate understatement: this is a very self-indulgent practice. it is about the muscleguy. it is pure lust. a bigger guy would've been hotter than a smaller guy because both could feel themselves being worshipped, and it would've have a competitive edge to it, but just having someone become virtually out of control in ecstasy due to my size, power, and definition is the headiest turn on i have ever had, it is unique, you really cannot imagine it until you're there and being groped and licked and felt up due to all your muscle. it is due to our curent ability to create superhumans through enhancing substances. massive bodybuilders are superhumans compared to what our neanderthal brain used to see as what our musculature should look like. i think it hyper-ignites the lusting pleasure center of the brain because the object of the arousal is so far beyond normal. when i would stand and perform that super-flexed front lat spread, it was like i was creating a stone column of hot, perfectly stationary muscle. try it sometime, even if you are not a huge guy. it takes some focus and a number of minutes to really do it properly. do a front lat spread and then focus on all muscles. start with your feet, calves, hams, glutes, KNEES, lower abs, lower lats, mid and upper abs, serratus, upper and center back, wrists, forearms, tris, bis, rear, center and front delts, lower then upper pecs, neck, and even the muscles in your jaw and the ones surrounding your skull. you become the proverbial greek statue, except we're a lot bigger now than they were then.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]oh, and btw, when i decided to dedicate myself to years in the gym, it was because i knew that the odds of worshipping a bodybuilder were slim, so i decided to become one myself. every year, getting bigger and bigger. shirts becoming tighter and tighter until everyone noticed the size, but very few would act on their lust for the same reason i could not get a bb to flex for me. cultural bs. i did get a few minor "worships" if you can call them that. you know, someone asking you to flex your biceps. my back was particularly wide, thus the 53" upper torso dimension, and i did get called "the wall" occasionally, but getting someone to grope it and feel you flex was extremely rare. maybe i wasn't putting out a receptive vibe......i dunno. actually i dunno how i could NOT have been putting out a receptive vibe when i was at my peak. i always wore revealing shirts, because that turned me on to have it all hemmed in by cloth and showing to the world what a stud i was. tight shirts let you feel yourself without touching, and it's constant: all the time you have that shirt on you're feeling the mass and hardness that you created. tight sleeves...OMG...and shirts were always too slim up the back for me.....feeling the force of my back against the material.....don't get me started.[/COLOR]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilcher For This Useful Post:
that1979guy (March 9th, 2013), ydt81 (July 29th, 2013)
  #127   Add to Kevinh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 07:10 PM

Kevinh is on a distinguished road
Great thread! I just joined the board, and this is my first post

* blushes shyly *

I spent most of my life as a pretty thin 5'10" 130 lbs, soaking wet. Always lusted after muscle. Never had the guts to do anything about it tho. But nearing my 40th birthday, I finally decided to do something, which was to go about getting my own muscle. So... fast foward thru 8 years of hard work and I've put on 40 lbs of muscle, and I'm still lean, so I look bigger than I am.

Well, with that change has come a dampening of my muscle lust, which is a good thing -- helps me date a wider range of guys, but it's mostly been replaced with the idea of getting off guys who are into muscle. One of my favorite things ever is to flex for a thin lean guy who goes nuts over muscle until his eyes roll back into his head and, well,

I know exactly what is going through their minds because that's where my head was at for so many years. I also know that most of them are scared shitless to do anything about it, just like I was, so I have to do most of the leg work to make these sessions happen. Catching someone's eyes when they're staring, then giving them a sneaky flex with a big smile, etc., but mostly it's all about craigslist. I know that sounds creepy, and yes, craigslist can be SERIOUSLY creepy, but when you think about it, muscle worship is actually quite safe and benign -- it can happen without anyone touching anyone, if that's what people are comfortable with (altho I prefer a lot of touching, myself).

I've also found the guys who are into muscle worship, regardless of what role they play, are often some of the sweetest, smartest, nicest guys ever -- who are absolutely thrilled to see their fantasies come true.

So, for all you guys out there who are looking for someone to flex for you (especially you thin, nice, smart, geeky types!), put out a nice ad on craigslist explicitly stating that, and you'd be surprised how many guys like me, with a bit of muscle they are proud of, are eager to show off and make up for all that lost time when they themselves were too scared to make this happen in real life.

I'll be looking for those ads in SF, guys -- post away

K

Last edited by Kevinh; April 9th, 2009 at 10:13 AM.
  #128   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 04:38 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Zilcher, Kevin, my usual admonition applies:

Pix, dammit, pix!

xoxo

Richard
  #129   Add to Kevinh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 05:51 AM

Last edited by Kevinh; November 29th, 2009 at 01:15 PM.
  #130   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 06:55 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
looking good Kevin, keep it up!
  #131   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
---

Kevinh .... NICE O.o !!!!

---
  #132   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2009, 07:38 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinh View Post
Alright alright! But I'm sorry that I don't seem to have the secret embed image/manage attachement/etc buttons active that are described in the FAQ, so you'll have to do your own clicking.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/234...93318824cl.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/4...93234018cl.jpg
Looking fantastic.....the pics should help those needing a nudge to contact you for a flexing session!
  #133   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2009, 05:20 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great pix, Kevin, keep up the good work!

xoxo

Richard
  #134   Add to Kevinh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2009, 09:10 AM

Thanks Richard and everyone else.

Still waiting for those pics from Zilcher

* poke *

K
  #135   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM

kevin/zilch

[color=red]hey kevin, you look grand man. [/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]me? I am no longer the body.......i look like an average person now! I've restrained from suicide.......just got other things to do in life...i know, there is no other thing![/color]
  #136   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 12:17 AM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Damn! What a mental image!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilcher View Post
[COLOR=red]someone asked in a personal message to me if a small guy approached me for worship when i was a hulking bb, would i have allowed it. the answer further clarifies what this is all about:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]YES! anyone and anything. for the ultimate understatement: this is a very self-indulgent practice. it is about the muscleguy. it is pure lust. a bigger guy would've been hotter than a smaller guy because both could feel themselves being worshipped, and it would've have a competitive edge to it, but just having someone become virtually out of control in ecstasy due to my size, power, and definition is the headiest turn on i have ever had, it is unique, you really cannot imagine it until you're there and being groped and licked and felt up due to all your muscle. it is due to our curent ability to create superhumans through enhancing substances. massive bodybuilders are superhumans compared to what our neanderthal brain used to see as what our musculature should look like. i think it hyper-ignites the lusting pleasure center of the brain because the object of the arousal is so far beyond normal. when i would stand and perform that super-flexed front lat spread, it was like i was creating a stone column of hot, perfectly stationary muscle. try it sometime, even if you are not a huge guy. it takes some focus and a number of minutes to really do it properly. do a front lat spread and then focus on all muscles. start with your feet, calves, hams, glutes, KNEES, lower abs, lower lats, mid and upper abs, serratus, upper and center back, wrists, forearms, tris, bis, rear, center and front delts, lower then upper pecs, neck, and even the muscles in your jaw and the ones surrounding your skull. you become the proverbial greek statue, except we're a lot bigger now than they were then.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]oh, and btw, when i decided to dedicate myself to years in the gym, it was because i knew that the odds of worshipping a bodybuilder were slim, so i decided to become one myself. every year, getting bigger and bigger. shirts becoming tighter and tighter until everyone noticed the size, but very few would act on their lust for the same reason i could not get a bb to flex for me. cultural bs. i did get a few minor "worships" if you can call them that. you know, someone asking you to flex your biceps. my back was particularly wide, thus the 53" upper torso dimension, and i did get called "the wall" occasionally, but getting someone to grope it and feel you flex was extremely rare. maybe i wasn't putting out a receptive vibe......i dunno. actually i dunno how i could NOT have been putting out a receptive vibe when i was at my peak. i always wore revealing shirts, because that turned me on to have it all hemmed in by cloth and showing to the world what a stud i was. tight shirts let you feel yourself without touching, and it's constant: all the time you have that shirt on you're feeling the mass and hardness that you created. tight sleeves...OMG...and shirts were always too slim up the back for me.....feeling the force of my back against the material.....don't get me started.[/COLOR]
And I agree with every word!

I'm curious...what made you decide to become an "average" person? And you got any pics....everyone always seems to have those before and after pics showing how they got big, but it would be interesting to see the flip side.....

D
  #137   Add to abcd123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 03:06 AM

abcd123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to abcd123 Send a message via Yahoo to abcd123 Send a message via Skype™ to abcd123
Here's a question for the big guys: what on earth do ye do when a worship session seems to be going, how shall I put it, 'off-course'?
  #138   Add to Kevinh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 02:42 PM

I think you're going to have to define "off course" more explicitly. That's a very general term which would have as many definitions as there are people.

K
  #139   Add to abcd123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2009, 04:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to abcd123 Send a message via Yahoo to abcd123 Send a message via Skype™ to abcd123
When a worshipper is breaking the boundaries of what you consider acceptable behaviour, what do ye do?
  #140   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 12:21 AM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Slap 'em around a bit......

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd123 View Post
When a worshipper is breaking the boundaries of what you consider acceptable behaviour, what do ye do?
Slap 'em around a bit! It is surprising how many of them like that, and that alone is a whole new thread entirely.

D
  #141   Add to abcd123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 03:22 AM

I'd imagine a big bloke like you's had his fair share of times like that, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter73 View Post
Slap 'em around a bit! It is surprising how many of them like that, and that alone is a whole new thread entirely.

D
  #142   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 10:34 AM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Too bad this thread hasn't caught on. There are a lot of mammoth guys on here - 280, 290, 300, and beyond - and it would be hot to hear about their experiences with worship!
  #143   Add to hyooge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:36 PM
Do more deadlifts

hyooge is on a distinguished road
Well, I've never had an actual "session," and I'm definitely not one of the mammoth guys, but a fair bit of muscle worship is a big turn-on for me.

Well over a decade ago, I remember being 21 and looking in the mirror. I had been lifting and eating like crazy for two solid years. I had gone from being completely untrained and "skinny-fat" to having a tight stomach, 17" arms and 27" thighs. Yowza - I suddenly had a good bit of muscle to flex! I slowly went from being shy to being fairly cocky, and the latter is definitely the place to be.

Since those days, I've really loved to have my biceps, triceps, pecs, quads, glutes, calves, and toes (and a few other parts ) kissed and massaged. It's awesome to get this attention while you're growing - and just keep offering more muscle to worship every month! It's a great reward for all those hard hours in the gym and a huge ego-boost. If you guys have never given it a shot, then I heartily recommend it. You don't have to be the biggest dude on the block. Just flex in their face and see where that leads!
  #144   Add to xaviermuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:52 AM

xaviermuscle is on a distinguished road
Nothing wrong with some muscle worshipping!! I personally LOVE it! I'm straight and it's how I make a living. I'm strictly into the touching aspect of having my muscles grabbed, touched, and carressed. I have gone through this thread and have seen some debates on whether or not a straight man can participate in this kind of activity and still be considered "straight". It is merely an opinion and nobody is right or wrong on this one

Xavier

*Morphing to a gigantic monsterous muscular giant!!*
  #145   Add to atomicmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:04 AM

Thanked 1,217 Times in 166 Posts
atomicmuscle is on a distinguished road
Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaviermuscle View Post
Nothing wrong with some muscle worshipping!! I personally LOVE it! Xavier
Checked out your website. Great to finally see a bodybuilder with beard !
I'm so glad it's back in vogue, nothing wrong with a bit of separation between
real men and the boys.
  #146   Add to malaysiabber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 02:14 AM

malaysiabber is on a distinguished road
Love being worshipped

Since this thread was not updated for some time, I will share my experiences about being worshipped.

Ever since I was a teenager, my peers was complimenting on how big I am. Though I do not remove my clothes I do get massages around my shoulders and arms quite often.

Once I stepped into a gay sauna and immediately grabbed the attention of a few guys there. One of them started to touch me, requesting me to flex for him (which I did). He then proceeded to massage my shoulders, and subsequently suck my nipples and licking every inch of my upper body muscles. I was blown away that time - I didn't know muscle worship is so stimulating.

That was about 6 years ago. I had been worshipped a few times and still loved the superior feeling I get after the worship session. This encourages me to work harder and to improve my body.

Do share your muscle worship experiences - this is partly why we are working so hard for. Lifting, supplementation and dieting - why is time, money and effort spent here instead of doing something else?
The Following User Says Thank You to malaysiabber For This Useful Post:
micro1 (October 24th, 2012)
  #147   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2009, 02:24 AM
pirate

Deleted post

Last edited by pirate; August 27th, 2011 at 06:46 AM.
  #148   Add to ELWOLF O's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM

ELWOLF O is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ELWOLF O Send a message via MSN to ELWOLF O Send a message via Yahoo to ELWOLF O
hmmmm never had the experienc of being worshiped im 220 pounds n growing hopefully ill get that experienc soon would like to know what its like
  #149   Add to bbgonnabe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 02:01 AM
Late but Great Grower

bbgonnabe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
Reading all these posts (yes, ALL of them) has jogged my memory to my first worship session. I'm in my late 40's now and suffer from CRS syndrome (Can't Remember Shit) A few years ago, I met this guy online who lived about 300 miles away, had two grown kids, was recently divorced and now wanted to "do something for myself." He was going to be traveling through Houston one day, and I agreed to meet him at his hotel, which was very close to my office. Well, we started chatting, and I was quickly bored out of my skull. He was nice enough, but he just went on and on and on about how now was the time to "do something for myself." And the further truth is he wasn't very good looking and didn't have much of a body (not that there's anything WRONG with that!) so neither my brain nor my cock was very interested.

After a short while, I told him politely I needed to go, and he said, "Don't leave without showing me your chest!" Well, you don't have to ask me that twice, so I took off my shirt--actually, sport jacket, dress shirt and undershirt, so he got quite a show! When he saw my chest, he went NUTS. I mean he just freaked out, in a good way, and asked if he could touch my pecs. NO problem there, and he touched and grabbed away while I flexed and bounced my pecs for him. He then started touching and grabbing himself, and I'm sure you can guess the end of the story.

I'm not even sure I realized then that I'd just been worshipped! And until I started reading this thread, I hadn't thought about this scene for a long time. For the record, I'm 48, 6' and 175 lbs. Not a big muscle guy by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm lean, so what I've got can be easily seen--and I love to show it off
Mustardman, still like elevator rides? Craig
  #150   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:15 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
So do I!!!!!!! It's so incredible having your huge, roided up fucking huge muscles felt, touched, sucked, licked while being told how huge you are while you tell them, fuck yes! Look at how huge I am and I'm still growing bigger and stronger every day!!! I love it when other str8 men in the gym approach me in the locker room rock hard asking me how I get so huge and wanting me to flex for them! Or get off telling them how huge my biceps are and how out of the world it feels to be so big and so strong!!! Love being in the showers feeling my own huge muscles with my throbbing hard cock getting ready to blow a load while knowing that several guys, muscled guys, married, bi and gay are standing their in their showers jerking off watching me show off, flexing, soaping up my cock, blowing a load, staying throbbing hard and have several of the str8 married guys get up the courage to approach me in the shower, tell me how fucking huge I am and how insanely strong I must be! Really gets me going and feeds my ego! Gets me so fucking horny that I flex and tell them, fuck yes, I guess I am fucking huge and you are right, I am stronger than Superman or at least feel like it I can't help but flex, feel how huge and powerful I am and cum without touching my cock over my own muscles!! The guys said, we know, we enjoy watching! I've had guys beg me to flex for them while they jerk off and suck my cock while they do and I have even had this kind of hot, short muscular married guy get off 3 times while I flexed and he felt every inch of my huge muscles and stroked my big cock...I drove him wild and I loved it big time! This guy even begged me to fuck him before he went home to his wife!!!!!!!! I consider myself str8 and love showing off, being huge, insanely strong, raging horny 24/7, being cock, a bully and even making someone worship me and tell me how huge I am!!!!! Your my kind of muscle beast Xavier!!!!!!! Hope you also are into roids and it gets me throbbing hard reading about your being str8 but love being worshipped, touched,felt squeeezed etc......do you enjoy it more from women or men and do you get off while being worshpped by some dude or go home and relive the praise and worship while you jerk off???? Be fucking hot being a huge str8 bodybuilder into worship that you even allow the dudes to suck you off while telling you how fucking huge you are!!!! That would be hot and of course your being str8 you don't touch their cocks or anything else but it's okay for them to suck our huge str8 muscle cocks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
growinmuscl (October 29th, 2012), myoder (March 17th, 2013), sub2muscle (March 5th, 2013)
  #151   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:23 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Big RR IS Superman... he's HUGE!!
  #152   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:45 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
...[COLOR=#ff0000]shirts becoming tighter and tighter until everyone noticed the size, but very few would act on their lust for the same reason i could not get a bb to flex for me. cultural bs. i did get a few minor "worships" if you can call them that. you know, someone asking you to flex your biceps. my back was particularly wide, thus the 53" upper torso dimension, and i did get called "the wall" occasionally, but getting someone to grope it and feel you flex was extremely rare. maybe i wasn't putting out a receptive vibe......i dunno. actually i dunno how i could NOT have been putting out a receptive vibe when i was at my peak. i always wore revealing shirts, because that turned me on to have it all hemmed in by cloth and showing to the world what a stud i was. tight shirts let you feel yourself without touching, and it's constant: all the time you have that shirt on you're feeling the mass and hardness that you created. tight sleeves...OMG...and shirts were always too slim up the back for me.....feeling the force of my back against the material.....don't get me started.[/COLOR]
I just got a major boner reading that!!!
  #153   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2012, 05:50 AM

Good to see my experiences are still making guys happy.
The Following User Says Thank You to zilcher For This Useful Post:
ushersdick (January 8th, 2013)
  #154   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:10 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Good to see my experiences are still making guys happy.

Love reading about it!

Add me on yahoo or seomthing id love to talk about it mroe hahah!
  #155   Add to charmcitywop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2013, 08:19 PM

charmcitywop is on a distinguished road
My first time

After many years of reading these hot stories and watching guys flex on You Tube I finally got to worship a hot muscle man live and in person earlier this evening. I had my reservations. Wasn't sure I could get off without the usual more intimate contact. Plus, I was worried that I was start to feel silly or self conscious (talk about an erection killer!). That maybe what I fantasized about wouldn't translate to real life.

The guy was probably about 5' 7" and 190 lbs. Not as huge as some of you but a decent amount of muscle for me. Really great biceps. With that big vein down the middle I can't seem to get (I'm I little taller than him and he had about 10 lbs on me). Thick pecs with a light dusting of hair. Biggest surprise were his legs. He wasn't just big up top. Some of the biggest calves I've seen with strong quads and hammies. And I'm not usually a leg man.

He was wearing a tight polo style shirt and I started off feeling his arms and chest while he flexed. Complimenting him on his size. I kept it pretty basic. Just a few key phrases from some of your stories! Stuck with "You are so huge" a lot and mentioned that he must get a lot of pussy (he's bisexual). It came surprising naturally and I didn't feel the least bit silly or embarassed.

He seems surprised by my reaction to his muscularity. I don't know if he keep up the "aw shucks" attitude to get me to keep going or if he was really not aware how great he looks. It was nice that he wasn't too cocky because I don't get turned on by those guys who get all derogatory and call you a sissy faggot. Asked him about his body measurements and he said he didn't measure himself! If I had those biceps and those calves I would have measured them DAILY.

He kept flexing and I kept feeling and complimenting. A few times I was the one flexing and he was the one feeling and compliments but it was mostly about him. He had the benefit of being freshly pumped from the gym. I was just on vacation and hadn't seen a gym in over a week so I didn't feel as hard and tight as usual. Hopefully, I can surprise him when/if we we get together.

Modesty prevents me from sharing the intimate details but eventually clothes came off and we both relieved a little tension. Everyone left happy.

So the point of all this is that my reservations were totally unfounded and I recommend muscle worship with two enthusiastic thumbs up to those of you who may be on the fence. Look forward to my next adventure.
cg12345 (March 5th, 2013), Corwin (March 5th, 2013), Faust2001 (March 19th, 2013), littledude (March 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 5th, 2013), tomofutah (March 5th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options