The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
The Wrestler's Son

I liked doing stories with multiple parts, so here's another ooooone. I'll make it a bit shorter, probably 3-5 parts and that's it. I also liked being lazy, so here's the characters descriptions~ Oh and, criticism of any kind is welcomed. Unless it's lie-icism, I can't get better with lies! You sillies.

Carmine
Hair: Black, buzzcut
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Light caramel
Body: 6’1”, extremely muscular weighing in at 250 pounds. Typically dressed to impress, as in wearing clothes that are a size too small. His body is virtually hairless despite his Italian-Hispanic heritage, since he’s always waxed down for wrestling.

Delsus
Hair: Brown, short but shaggy
Eyes: Green
Skin: Peachy-white
Body: 5’7”, he has some bulk to him weighing in at 170, but he’s not that large. He’s pretty feminine looking, a pretty boy, if you will. He’s usually dressed in fancy clothes, silk button down shirts, and so on.

==================================================

“Today I'll do it. . . I’ve been training very hard. . . I got muscles now too, so. . . You can do it, Delsus!” Delsus chanted to himself, adjusting his wrestling singlet, helmet, and so on. He couldn’t help but feel nervous. All he wanted to do was wrestle, like his father did professionally before his fatal stunt. Sadly, Delsus' stature wouldn’t allow him to join the big leagues – with the likes of Carmine and his crew, it was impossible for Delsus to size up. Still, he tried his hardest. However, this was his last time to tryout since he's a senior now.

“Tough luck ya little shit.” Carmine called out, laughing off the last tryout. Car’s buddy Amir crushed the poor kid. Freshmen usually never stood a chance, especially since they didn’t know what to expect. Car wiped a tear from his eye as he regained composure, picking up a clipboard to see who was next to get pulverized.

"Chocolate Thunder always crashes down haaaaaaard!" Amir bellowed as he highfived his wrestling buddies. All of them were humongous. Amir was the smallest, but he was also the widest. Not a guy you'd want to bump into, otherwise you'd probably break something. Er, break everything.

“Pfffahahaha! AGAIN?!” Carmine laughed, unable to control himself this time. It took him a minute to straighten himself out. Delsus just nervously bit his lip and averted his gaze to the padded mat, he knew what was making Carmine laugh. “Ayo, Delsus, man, you gotta give up!”

“N-no! I’ve been training very har-“

“Yeah yeah, we heard you talkin’ to yourself over there ‘oh I’ve been trainING veeeeery haaaaaard, I got muscles nooooow’ blah blah. You're just pathetic, bro. I feel for ya little man, but you're not gettin’ on this team.”

“It’s my last year. . . I'm going to rip you a new one if you keep underestimating me!” Delsus yelled out, his voice dropping an octave or two. Almost as if he was channeling his father’s animosity.

“Fine little man, c’mere.” Carmine ordered, thrusting the clipboard into the chest of one of his goons. He got on the mat and patted his chest, making sure to flex his arms as he went through the motions. Delsus couldn’t help but gulp as he saw Car’s muscles twitch. It was a strange emotion of arousal and terror. . . Delsus was just thankful his jockstrap held his manhood back. He was also thankful that his pads and helmet would keep him semi-safe. “I admired your pops and all, he was fuckin’ awesome. So I’m gonna be nice. . . Get a runnin’ start to knock me down. C’mon, do it!”

Delsus inhaled, readied himself, and stampeded towards Carmine. He latched on to the front of Carmine, using the momentum to swing up his arms and behind his back. Carmine wobbled back a bit, perhaps taken off guard by Delsus’ maneuver. Delsus quickly got a tight lock around Carmine’s neck, despite it being ridiculously thick. Carmine seemed to be falling for it, until, that is, his body started moving up and down. . . As if he were hyper ventilating or. . . Just stifling laughter. Carmine used his knees and arms to lower himself down, leaving only inches between the floor and Delsus’ back. Carmine finally eased himself down, crushing poor Delsus with 250ish pounds of muscle. Causing Delsus to flail around and tap the floor in a panic. Carmine got up and looked down on the poor dweeb, shaking his head back and forth. He even offered his hand.

“I gotta admit, little man.” He began, still chuckling in between his words. “For a little guy, you’re one crazy bastard. Takin’ me on like that and all. Good think your pops ain’t around to see you, he’d probably wanna trade you for me to have a son and all. But you’re still good, y’know, you can be like those wrestling leprechauns or somethin’! They're cool too. I guess.”

Unbeknownst to Delsus, Carmine was trying to be sincere – something he was obviously bad at doing. Delsus forcefully kicked Car’s hand away, which actually caused him to grab his hand in pain. “Fuck you, you fucking asshole!” Delsus cried out as he rolled up from the floor and darted off to the locker room. It appeared he was crying too, though only Carmine got a good enough look to notice it.

“HA! Nice one, bro!” Amir said, while the other goons giggled like obnoxious school girls. The other tryouts backed out of the room at this time. Some realized they had no chance; the others didn’t really like the idea of being on a team with a bunch of insensitive douchebags. Half audience followed the tryouts out of the gymnasium, while the other half just shook their heads in disappointment. Delsus was known to be a nice guy, no one hated him, his father recently passed, and then a certain asshole had to go and embarrass Delsus in front of nearly everyone - that's the way everyone saw it. Of course, anyone was too afraid to say anything since Carmine was just so intimidating.

“Oh man. . .” Carmine muttered, lowering his head in shame. “Way to dis your idol’s son, Car. Poor little dude. . .”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 05:27 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Very interested to see where this goes. I hope car gets what he deserves
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Looking forward to where this story will go. I love the idea of misunderstandings, just hope it doesn't lead to major problems.

#4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:40 PM

Carmine knew Delsus had to be somewhere around in the locker room, wallowing in self-pity. Carmine quietly searched the area, hoping he?d see some signs of Delsus before the goons arrived. After a few moments of scanning the room, Carmine saw two feet connected to toned calves under the door of a stall ? obviously it could only be one person. In came the goons, blocking his chance to talk with Delsus alone. The sweat on his skin was already evaporating; meaning he?d have to do something else. He touched his new wrestling uniform and whispered something. His body shrunk by about 10 pounds, but nobody noticed, nor could they tell. He cringed and tried to hide his erection as a warm sensation enveloped him. 249, 246, 243, 240, done.

?Fuck man, stop smuggling anacondas in here!? Greg yelped, jumping away from Carmine and into a couple of lockers.

?Stop lookin? at my junk, fag! ?Sides, I can?t help it.? Carmine said with a grin, not doing much to hide his impressive erection.

?He?s Italian and Hispanic, he?s supposed to be super hung.? A girl with glasses said. It was nothing out of the usual since she was always wherever Amir was ? it was his foxy/nerdy girlfriend. ?But it?s not the biggest I?ve seen though, right Amiiir?

?You know it boo!? Amir called out. ?Now get the car pulled around, I don?t like being around other snakes.?

?I bet that fag Delsus wouldn?t mind this sight.? Car chided, glancing over to the stall where Delsus was hiding. Delsus? legs shot upwards as he tried to hide his presence. Just as planned. Car didn?t want anyone to discover Delsus; they?d probably beat him up for fun or harass him. Truth be told, Carmine had a soft spot for Delsus. Not only was the guy the son of a Car?s idol, but Delsus was possibly the most disciplined and determined guy Car ever met. Not to mention he was so nice, he found it hard to wrap his head around it all. As in, he didn?t get how a guy can be so driven and still find the time to be so helpful and kind to others.

?Pfahaha! Yeah he would! He only wants on the team so he can feel aaaaaaall of this!? Greg joked as he swung a towel in front of his crotch.

The Goon Squad chattered on about stupid and shallow things, until all of them left all around the same time. Once they did, Carmine took his new uniform, which he only wore once today for the tryouts. He placed it on the bench in front of Delsus? locker and made sure the nametag was sticking out. In addition to his uniform, he placed the same enchantment on his helmet and a new jockstrap - causing him to lose another 2 pounds of muscle. Car knew Delsus was a slight oddball, who enjoyed wearing clothes that were too big to visualize himself as a buffer man. Carmine had the biggest uniform, so he figured Delsus would try it on once he thought he was alone.

?Shit, I?m gonna miss my ride!? Carmine yelled out, pretending to run out of the locker room. Instead, he hid in the broom closet since he wanted to see the show. But more so, he was hoping his sacrifice wouldn?t go to waste. Even if it did, he?d still be the biggest guy by a few pounds.
  #5   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2011, 10:56 PM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
really wondering where this one's gonna end up
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 08:46 PM

And here you thought he was going to do something weird with that wrestling suit. Well. Um. Actually. . .

==================================================

Delsus emerged from the stall, a bit shaken too. He cautiously tip toed through the locker room until he came across a black and white wrestling singlet with the name CARMINE clearly printed on the tag. There was also some other gear, including a clearly brand new jockstrap for some reason. Delsus had heard Carmine?s previous exclamation, so he figured Car forgot his gear. Albeit, he figured it was unlikely. The faint smell of deodorant rose from the wrestling gear, which tickled Delsus? fancy a bit. Delsus thought Carmine always smelled good, even his own ?manly musk? was alluring to Delsus.

?Guess I?ll take these to Carmine. Even if he?s a jerk, he doesn?t deserve to have his stuff stolen.? Delsus said aloud, picking up Carmine?s gear along with his own. He started for the exit, but was stopped as Car burst forth from the closet.

?HEY! YOU?RE SU?POSE TA TRY THOSE ON!?

?OH FU-dge, it?s you.? Delsus scowled, looking at Carmine?s overly intense face and then Car?s body. One eyebrow rose, which meant Delsus knew something changed that normally wouldn?t change. He decided to not address it, though. ?Why would I wear your gear??

?Because the guys said you try on their gear and pretend you?re all buff and stuff. I wanted to catch you.? Carmine looked rather depressed now. Delsus didn?t know if Carmine wanted to see him naked while he changed or if he just wanted to make fun of him ? regardless, Delsus took it as a weird form of flattery.

?. . . Carmine. . . I understand you?re not that bright and you?re gullible. . . But that?s just dumb. I don?t do that. You shouldn?t believe what your stupid friends tell you.? Delsus said with a sigh, handing Carmine?s gear over. ?I was going to drop them off at your house, but I guess you can take the-?

Carmine jumped back, since touching the gear would remove the enchantment AND he would not gain his muscle back. ?N-no, you try those on right now.?

?Sorry if I have to ask ? but why?? Delsus said, dropping the gear on a nearby bench so he could cross his arms.

?You can be on the team if you do.? Carmine replied with a grin, trying his best to sell the idea.

?No. I?m not that dumb.?

?Okay, I wanna see you change because I think you?re hot?? Carmine told himself that he was lying, but he felt that there was some truth to that.

?No. I?m not that dumb.?

?C?mon man, just try them on! Please? I?m serious about being on the team if you do.?

?. . . Fine. . .? Delsus said, dropping his dufflebag and picking up Carmine?s gear. ?Only if it?ll get you to leave me alone.?

Delsus walked over to a nearby bench and began undressing; feeling himself grow hot as he noticed Carmine was staring at him ? even though Car was trying to be slick by looking at Delsus from the corner of his eye, it was obvious. When Delsus dropped his pants, he saw Carmine silently say something close to ?holy fuck?. Delsus couldn?t help but smile, considering it was the only part of him that was bigger than Carmine?s ?part?. He pulled up the jockstrap, noticing the pouch was not too big, but the elastic bands were. He got into the wrestling singlet, glad that it loosely shrouded his body without falling. He stepped into Car?s shoes and placed the helmet on his head. Both of which were a size (rather, several sizes) too big. When he moved, he had to hold the singlet up and his shoes kept sliding off, while his helmet bobbed up and down.

?There you go, I?m wearing them.? Delsus said as he walked over to a mirror. His smile faded as he frowned due to the size difference. He still felt a bit flushed, too. He felt like the very center of his core was on fire.

?You look good in that.? Carmine whispered into Delsus ear, placing his hands on Delsus? shoulders. He continued to speak in a hushed tone into Delsus? ear. ?I?m sorry for being a dickhead. I hope this makes things better.?

?I look like a fool.? Delsus snapped back, pushing Carmine away. ?I don?t know what you?re trying to pull but. . . But. . . Ug! Damn, it?s so hot in here!?

Delsus walked towards the thermostat only to stop in place. The shoes that slid off his feet with every step, well, they weren?t sliding. They fit perfectly now. His once hairless and toned calves were covered with a short and sparse layer of fur, as they seemed to be flexing. They flexed, rested, and seemed bigger than before. They kept on doing that until they were about the size of. . . whatever Carmine?s calves were. He even felt his bones widen and lengthen, while his muscles just felt like they were all beyond pumped ? the great feeling he felt after an amazing workout session.

?Carmine wha-? Delsus closed his mouth like he had said a bad word, even his voice was deeper now. Everything was changing! Carmine just smiled and took out measuring tape, wrapping it around Delsus? new calf.

?19.2, just like mine were. This?ll go smoothly. I told you you?d be on the team, big guy.? Carmine patted Delsus on the shoulder and bent back down to measure Delsus growing thighs. Delsus grunted as he widened his stance, feeling even his hips grow slightly wider to occupy the space inside his jockstrap. He noticed that a light coating of hair was all along his legs and forearms; even some hair was poking out of the top of his singlet. ?Hm, 29.1 inches so those?re done too.?

His upper body, unlike his lower half, all seemed to explode outward. After he realized what was happening to his body, his desire for wanting this to happen sped the whole process up impeccably. His chest punched the singlet outward, making the singlet look more like a cover draped over a shelf. The top of the singlet was so tight that the space between his squared off pecs was apparent. His abs, much like his pecs, were extremely well defined and didn?t want to be unseen ? so they carved themselves deep into the fabric of the singlet, making the suit appear painted on. Delsus flexed his small arms, pushing the effects further along. Carmine wrapped the tape around his arm, measuring them between each flex 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and finally 20 inches around, with his forearms stopping at 15.5?. Carmine eagerly wrapped the tape around Delsus? chest, happy to see it came to 53? around. He gave Delsus? nice ass a slap, like how football players did to other teammates. The change was a success, and Carmine could not be happier.

?Oh and. . .? Carmine placed his hands over Delsus? pecs and muttered something. Causing both of their bodies to grow hot a bit. Delsus shrunk down 5 pounds, down to 250, making the singlet fit perfectly as possible. Meanwhile, Carmine?s body blew up to 275, causing the collar of his shirt and arm holes of his tight t-shirt to rip. Bits of his abs were poking out from the bottom of the shirt, since his slightly larger pecs caused them to rise, not to mention he had gotten taller. ?Nice! It fuckin? worked! Man, I?m so fuckin? releeeeeived!?

?I don?t. . . Understand. . .? Delsus scratched his head ? well, his helmet ? in confusion.

?Hey, I?m Hispanic and Italian; I got some gypsy blood in me.? Car said with a smile, admiring his new physic. He was absolutely elated that this all worked out for both himself and Delsus. It just kept playing over and over in his mind. He was resisting the urge to do ?things? to Delsus. He just wanted to take Delsus down and. . . Wrestle him. Just to see who is more dominate in skill.

?So I?m as big as you normally are and. . . You got bigger. . .? Is this real? Is this permanent?? Delsus asked, still in disbelief. However, he had enough awareness to flex and admire his reflection. Lucky for him (again), he was wearing a jockstrap to hold back his erection.

?Yup yup. Everyone should think you always been this way or some shit too. All ?cept me ?cause I saw it happen.? Car snorted as he began comparing himself to Delsus. ?Huh, I think I grew like, two inches or something. Nice. I?m still the alpha dog of this team in every way. WOOF!?

?Ug, what?d I get myself into?? Delsus smiled as he jittered and blushed. He unexpectedly lunged at Carmine, wrapping his arms around Car as tightly as possible. ?Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank yo-?

?Hahaha, man, I get it!? Carmine hugged Delsus back, acting as if he was trying to pry Delsus off of him as opposed to feeling Delsus up. He looked exactly like his father now from the head down, but unlike his father?s battered face, his was incredibly handsome. He turned his back to Delsus, trying to hide his erection sliding down the leg of his boxer briefs and into his pants. It was pretty much his wet dream come true. ?But no huggin?, ya hear??

?Sorry.? Delsus sheepishly pulled away, folding his hands in front of his crotch. ?I got carried away. This is just so. . . Wow! You know? I feel like I got a headache though now, though. Can you take me home? I really need some Tylenol.?

?Yeah, no problem, Delsus.?

Last edited by Rarity; December 31st, 2011 at 10:54 PM.
  #7   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 09:28 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Nice and I'm glad it turned out well. Also did u mean 475 or 275
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:55 PM

I meant 275, I have no idea how I got 475 up in there.
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
sexy can't wait for more of everything ;p

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic