The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Hue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:49 AM

Hue is on a distinguished road
Breaking the Fourth Wall

[[Hey everyone, long time no post. Sadly as some of you might have realized, I have given up on my story The Package. I have been busy with College, but I have managed to strike up some inspiration for another story. Here is a sample of what I have. Tell me if you guys like it or not and Ill see about posting more of the story.]]

The church music in the background was as haunting as ever as I entered the area. The pixels began to smooth over as the real life graphics began to kick in. Soon everything was as real as they came beyond the game world. Still the music in the background always gave me this chill, as if there were more to this area than what was really there.

I sat in one of the pews, looking up at the mural on the ceiling. It depicted the great battle between the God's and their avatars. In the game history, the God's blessed several moral beings with their powers, making them their avatars. As an avatar, their job was to ensure the safety of their children on the mortal plane. But the avatars turned against their creators, proclaiming domination over the world. The two forces fought, turning the mortal world into a battlefield. In the end only a few of the God's remained and one avatar. The avatar swore fealty to the God's and promised to keep his influence in the world to a minimal.

It was an interesting story, but that wasn't what I was here for. I tapped my armored boot on the polished marble floor impatiently.

?Heh, here already?? a booming voice called to me. There was no distinction where the voice came from, In fact the voice seemed to come from the very building itself.

I grinned to myself and leaned back into the pew, resting my arms behind my head.

?Can you blame me?? I asked while looking back up at the mural.

?I mean its not every day that a computer NPC suddenly decides to take a major interest in a player, now is it??

That same booming, almost god like voice, let out a low chuckle. The area began to shake slightly and dust fell from the rafters above. A large hand clasped itself around my shoulder and began rubbing the stress lumps out. Even though this was in a game... I could some how feel the comforting sensation.

?Well you know how it goes. An NPC can only stand around saying the same line a million times over and over again before they become bored.? I leaned my head back and stared up at the giant behind me.

When I say Giant, I was being literal. The design for this NPC was nearly eight feet in height, maybe a little more. He wore a leather harness, showing off his massive muscles straining against the taunt tanned sheepskin. His pecs bulged outward so much it could shade me under the scorching sun, and his abs were so deep, so cut that I could climb my way up to those mountains of muscle and bury my face deep into his two flesh mounds.

He caught me staring and forced an arm into my vision. He flexed his bolder sized bicep and gave me a wicked grin.

?Taking in the buffet before digging in I see??

I blushed hard and turned my gaze to the center of the church. But I didn't hide my sly smile.

?Just admiring the work the game designers did on ya. Have to say they could make a few improvements.?

Well that did it. The giant of a man roared slightly and lifted me from the pews like I weighed nothing. He put me level with his face. He had this evil smile on his lips and his golden eyes stared into mine.

?Improvements huh? Like what little man??

I put a finger to my lip and made it look like I was in deep thought. ?Well.. for starters you much too ugly, and short, and skinny, and-?

He laughed and tossed me in the air. Even in the game I felt the sudden thrill of going up in the air and then the sudden fall. He caught me though and gave me this shit eating grin.

?You were saying??

I let out a shaky breath and laughed a bit. ?N-nothing!? He was gorgeous in ever shape and form. He had shaggy brown hair that settled comfortably on his thick head. And his eyes I could get lost in.

But before I could start admiring his form and structure, the giant gave me a sad frown and asked in a timid voice. ?How long are you going to be able to stay today??

I in turn gave the same pathetic expression. ?Not long... I only had enough credits to pop in for a little bit then Ill be kicked off the server. Its hard to make a living in today?s economy.?

He nodded and settled me down on the ground. ?Okay...?

I couldn't help but feel sorry for this lug, even though he was nothing more that a computer generated VI who evolved into an AI. ?I wish I could stay longer...?

?I wish I could live in your world.? he said as he slumped onto the ground with a WHUD.

?No... no you don't. Its hard enough to keep a job let alone get good pay.? I gave a small sigh and sat back down in the pews.

?Bet I could hold one down, I would be the strongest human alive!? to ephisize his point, he pulled out a double bi pose and grinned down at me.
I had to roll my eyes at this.

?Yeah well, its impossible to say the least. Your stuck here... and I'm stuck there.?

Attention Terry Creed. Your time is about to expire, please log out in the next five minutes.

The notice flashed past my eyesight, I was sure my giant friend couldn't see it. But I'm sure he understood by my blank split second expression.

?I guess I'll talk to you later.? he heaved himself up off the ground and began to walk into the distant shadows of the cathedral.

?Ill come back as soon as I can!? I called back out to him, but by this time the pixels around me began to shake and dissolve. I felt a tug, as one should always feel when they log out. That distant tug dragging you out of the dream world and back into reality. The pixels and graphics soon gave away to darkness and my body felt heavy.

Log out complete. Please remove your visor and exit the pod. Have a nice day, Terry Creed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 05:34 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
This is indeed different and I personally love it! I hope you can continue this, I look forward to more. I'm reminded of the anime .hack//SIGN in a sense with this.

#3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
This is surely different. I like it, even if I know where it's going.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options