The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM

Ultra GMan
Blessing or Curse? Chapter 14

Blessing or Curse?
by Ultra GMan

Chapter 14

"Strip," I told Gavin. He looked a little surprised, so I started unbuttoning his shirt. That got him moving, and before long he was completely naked in front of me. God damn, this man was gorgeous. A nice amount of chest hair, but kept well-trimmed. Pecs and biceps to die for, just bulging in all the right places. Six pack abs that I could probably bounce a quarter off of. And beautifully muscled thighs and calves.

His penis and balls seemed slightly above average, but not too much. I'd guess seven inches when fully erect, a state I could see it was about to head. Quickly, I reached into his bag and pulled out a leather cock ring, sliding his balls through it and then pulling the cock through as well until it was snugly around the base of his cock and balls. Gavin barely had time to blink, but I wanted to get the ring on him before he had gotten fully erect.

Next, I dug around in his bag and pulled out a leather studded harness. Well, this was a nice surprise, and something that could be fun. Turning back towards him, yep, seven proud inches standing in front of him. Gavin looked turned on and a tiny bit scared, and I gave him a reassuring smile as I pulled the harness on over his chest, snapping and tightening it in place.

"Wow," I said, staring at him. "You are sex on a stick." Gavin blushed, and I shook my head and then brought him over to the edge of the couch.

"Lean over," I said, tugging on his harness to pull his chest down so that his hands were on the armrest and torso was parallel to the floor.

"I... I..." he began to say a bit nervously, but I cut him off.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm just getting a toy ready for you. Remember, we're going to take our time for the rest of today."

Gavin let out a large breath, and I could see the tension in his back loosen up in response.

And then, finally, I pulled out that brand-new 10" butt plug he had ordered. Based on the other plugs that weren't wrapped in cellophane, he'd already mastered up to 8.5", a pretty impressive feat for a virgin who no doubt could only play around when he'd gotten off base for the weekend. He had some lube in the bag, so I greased it up with just a bit, and then with no warning started pushing it into him.

"Ahhh oh!" he cried out, and I instantly stopped.

"Sorry, sorry," I said softly. "I forgot you're not as used to this." I rubbed his back a bit, even as I held the toy in place. After a minute or two, he nodded, and I began to very slowly insert it a bit further, pausing it every couple of seconds to make sure it was all right.

Around the eight inch mark, Gavin began to give off little pants and gasps, and I rubbed his back (as best I could with the harness there) some more. "Almost there," I whispered, "almost there." And even as he began to whimper, the last inch slid in and the thin, narrow base slid into place, held tight by his sphincter. Done.

"There we go," I said. "Good job."

Gavin straightened up, and I could see a strange mixture of being uncomfortable and being turned on (and perhaps a bit of pleasure?) all over him.

"We're just going to let that stay there for a while, and get you nice and loosened up," I said. I picked up his boxer briefs and said, "So for now, you can put some clothes back on."

His dress pants were right out, because they were so nice and tight on his rear that even the small, relatively flat base of the plug would be obvious. Fortunately he had some jeans in his bag, and we tugged them onto him. The zipper was a little tough at first to close because of his erect penis, though. We paused for a minute, and I devilishly leaned forward and slipped it into my mouth for a minute, giving it a quick suck or two. Gavin's eyes opened wide and he gave off a gasp, but I pulled off and tucked his thick dick back into his underwear with a wink.

The harness was going to be harder to hide, but after a few minutes I found an old, slightly big button down shirt of mine and put it on him. It hung a little loose, and we didn't tuck it into the pants, so you couldn't tell just what he had on underneath. Last but not least, a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses, and voila! You'd never know military man Gavin from the stud ready for action in front of me now.

I took the sunglasses off of Gavin for a minute and gently looked him in the eyes. "I just want you to have a good time tonight," I reiterated. "So I thought we could go through the sort of evening you don't normally have. A bit of a walk, some dinner out, and then we can come back here for..." and at this I paused for a moment, with a grin on my face, "...what will inevitably come next."

Well, you'd have thought I'd told Gavin he'd just won a million dollars, the way his eyes lit up. It was nice to have gauged him correctly; this was one horny soldier, but for some reason I just knew he wanted more than that. And for the first time, he was going to get it.

Sunglasses back on, we headed outside and started down the street. After about half a block, I carefully slipped my hand into his. Gavin started a bit in surprise, but didn't let go either. God, he was a big sweetheart, and oh how I wanted to just bring him right around the block and back inside and start fucking his brains out. But there was something about him, that sort of charm that he exuded that made me instead want to take it a little slow. As strange as it sounded, just for this evening, I wanted to romance him.

Well, romance him and then fuck his brains out.

But we walked for a while, heading up into a nearby park and enjoying the warm weather. Gavin was walking a little funny, but considering what he had up his ass and around his cock and balls, well, it wasn't too much of a surprise. The plug was invisible from behind, but it was easy to see from the front that Gavin was still pretty excited. Several guys gave us a knowing glance, and some of those glances had a bit of envy in them too. Gavin seemed oblivious, chatting about a movie he'd seen recently.

We finally got to a mostly secluded spot of park, and on a whim I stopped and sat down on the grass. Gavin slowly lowered himself next to me, and when his ass touched the ground I could see a little shock go across his face as the butt plug was given a little shove by the contact with the earth. I put my arm around Gavin's shoulders and just leaned into him. He gave out a deep sigh and leaned back, and for a minute or two I just felt his body heat radiate up against me.

"So," I finally said. "I have to ask. Did you know you were gay when you joined the military?"

Gavin blushed a deep red at this, as if I'd just found him stealing from the cookie jar. "Yeah," he finally said. "I grew up in Nebraska and we didn't have any money, so this was a way for me to get out into the world and get a job at the same time. I didn't mind joining, it felt like the right thing, but I..." He paused and then blushed again. "Well, I also kind of wanted to be around all those other guys. I figured I wouldn't find any other gay men in a little town in Nebraska. That hasn't worked out so well though... unless you count jerking off in the bathroom when I'm by myself."

I chuckled at that. "I guess when you're around a lot of hot, fit men, it can get to be too much."

He shrugged. "It's not even like I want to do all of the men there or anything. But it's like anywhere else. You see someone that hits you just right and then they're all you can think about." He paused and looked at me, and even through his sunglasses I could feel he was staring into my eyes. "Sometimes there's just that connection and you're swept away in it." He put a hand on my leg, and I thought my dick was going to burst through my pants right then and there. All that sex I'd had earlier in the day seemed to have worn off and I was raring to go right then and there.

I couldn't help myself, and I put a hand on the side of his face, gently. I could hear his breathing get a little faster, and I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. He froze for just a second, and then kissed me back. We kissed a second time, then a third, and then I began to gently but firmly push my tongue into his mouth even as I slid my arms around him and held him close.

I could feel him shudder -- probably in delight or excitement -- and I pushed further in, claiming his mouth as mine. He had a strong tongue, and he quickly figured out how to start pushing it against mine as I made love to his mouth. Slowly I leaned him backwards onto the grass as I continued to kiss him, eventually lying on top of him as he wrapped his arms around my in return. I could feel his erection, desperately pushing against my own, and I knew that if I didn't stop we were not only not going to make it to dinner, but we would probably be heading right for an arrest for obscene acts in public. Slowly, regretfully, I pulled off of him and then grinned sheepishly at the dazed Gavin.

"You drive me crazy," I said. "And in a good way."

Gavin just lay there, breathing heavily and looking a little sweaty and mussed, in an adorable way. "Wow," he finally said.

"Oh, trust me," I said. "You haven't seen anything yet." I awkwardly stood up (wishing my penis would deflate just a little bit), then helped pull Gavin to his feet as well. "Let's go get dinner before our balls explode."

Dinner as at a little Thai restaurant near my home. It was early enough that the lunch crowd had left but dinner crowds hadn't quite shown up yet, which was good. I let Gavin take the seat up against the wall, and as I sat across from him it was hard to not get dazzled by his sheer hotness. As we ate our dinner, I found myself kicking off my shoes and pushing a foot up his calf and then thigh. As it stroked his leg under the table, Gavin kept having little jumps and starts of surprise, and I tried not to laugh.

Once we were done, I figured we could sit for a bit; Gavin and I had drank several cocktails, and I was content to just hang out. But Gavin started looking around nervously. "Where's the bathroom?" he finally said through gritted teeth. "I think my dick is going to fall off with this cock ring on it."

"I'll take you there," I said, quickly leaving a handful of cash on the table for our waiter. "They're kind of hard to find."

Winding back behind the bar and past the entrance to the kitchen were the entrances to two single-occupant bathrooms. Gavin tugged on the first handle, and it swung open. He stepped inside, and I quickly slid in behind him and locked the door.

"I... Oh," Gavin said, confused at first and then not so much as I unzipped his pants. His cock was hot and throbbing, and I could only imagine that its erection hadn't diminished for even a second since we left the apartment.

"Come here," I said, pulling him closer and starting to kiss him again even as my other hand gently stroked his penis. It was a dangerous game I was playing; I knew that at any moment that gun could go off in my hands. But Gavin's horny nature was irresistible, almost like I was somehow soaking it up, as if I could feel his need washing over me in waves. And so for several minutes we made out, with my hand moving up and down his penis and balls while he pushed up against me. If he was a little more experienced, I think I might've just taken him on the spot.

But this needed to be right, and I said as much as I regretfully pulled off of him. I stopped and looked at his penis and then added, "And I don't think I've helped your problem very much."

Gavin let out a guffaw of laughter at that, and we eventually stuffed his penis back into his pants and got out of the restaurant as quickly as possible. What was normally a short walk home seemed like a small eternity, both of us hot under the collar, but eventually we got back to my place and in seconds were inside with the door slammed shut behind us.

"Come here, you big stud," I snarled, grabbing his harness through the shirt and dragging him into the bedroom. Gavin eagerly stumbled after me, and from there it was a flurry of us pulling each other's clothing off. Not the slow seduction I had in mind, but both of us were too horned up to change the speed of events.

As my pants came off, he got an even closer look at just how much I was packing through my underwear, and his eyes got as large as soup plates. Before he could worry, though, I pushed him down onto the bed on his back. "Come here, sexy," I said, sliding between his legs and pushing his calves up onto my shoulders. God, he was hot. Right now he just looked so eager and needy that any chance of subtlety was gone.

Reaching down, I grasped the plug and gave it a little tug. Gavin gasped as the plug shifted inside him, and suddenly I realized that this couldn't be a gentle process, not any more. I yanked it out, and his face started in shock and pleasure. "Waahhaahhh," he gasped, shaking his head back and forth a little bit.

I grabbed my own jar of lube that I had next to my bed and put a little bit on my own dick, although I could tell he was still well-lubed from the plug. Before his body had a chance to start tightening up what the plug had been loosening, I pushed the head of my penis up against his fluttering asshole.

"Get ready, soldier," I said.

Gavin took a deep breath in response, and with that I pushed the head of my cock inside Gavin.

Oh god, he was so warm and tight, even after being loosened up for several hours. "Ohhhhh," Gavin said, but I could tell it was all pleasure now. His eyes were closed, and I could see his hands drifting to his chest, playing with the harness and the feel of leather against his fingers and his pecs. "Ohhhh yes," he said. "More... more..."

Well, all right then.

I started sliding in, an inch or two at a time. I honestly wanted to just ram the whole twelve inches in, but he was still tight enough that this was taking some extra time. Right around the nine inch point, Gavin began giving out little grunts and moans with each extra bit shoved in. "Oh... oh... ah... oh... ohhhh," he moaned, his muscles bulging and twitching uncontrollably. Right now I felt like I wasn't just fucking a hot and built guy, it was as if I was fucking all of America and apple pie to boot. (I kind of wished that somehow he was still in his uniform at that moment.)

And then, to my surprise, the hilt of my penis slapped up against his ass. Holy hell, I was all the way in, and this young virgin was writhing on my penis like he'd been doing this for years. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," he was gasping. "Fuck me now, fuck me now, fuck me now."

So by god, that's just what I did. I started slamming the hell out of his ass, ramming it into him as hard and forceful as I could. Gavin's head was thrashing back and forth even as he pinched his own nipples, and I wasn't entirely sure at times on who was riding whom. We were a sex machine, each of us pushing onto the other as waves of pleasure crashed through the pair of us.

"Ohhh... oh.... ohhhhhhhhhh... ooooohhhhhhhhh..." Gavin started moaning even louder than before, and I knew he was at the edge. I started slamming his prostate with all of my strength, and just like that, Gavin's cock started spitting out cum all over the place. His chest, the harness, his face, my face and chest... it just kept gushing everywhere, and then I was cumming too, pumping my hot load into his ass and filling it up.

Finally, it was over. Gavin's eyes were closed again, and while we were both breathing heavily I could see a huge smile on his face. Slowly I pulled out, and then, leaning over him, began licking all of his cum off of him, bit by bit. Gavin sighed and melted into the experience, giving off little moans as I licked particularly sensitive spots on him. Gavin's cum was still warm, and it made my stomach feel strangely content as I slurped it up.

After a few minutes, all that was left was his cock, which was still erect. Taking it into my mouth, I began running my tongue all over it, bathing it as I removed the cum from it. Gavin gave off some little grunts of contentment... and then began gasping like he was coming again. Surprised, I shot my gaze in the direction of his face even as I sucked his cock, and he looked surprised too, like something strange was happening to him.

And so, because his cock was still in my mouth, I was able to feel it first hand as he grew from seven to eight inches.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:56 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Loving these so far. Hope they don't stop soon
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2012, 06:23 AM

Ultra GMan
Thank you! I've got three more completed chapters still to post; chapter 15 was (like 1-14) written back in 2010, then real-life stuff took precedence and everything went on hold. 16-17 were written last month, and I'm about 80% of the way through 18. So still a few more to come immediately, and hopefully lots more still ahead...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options