The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2012, 08:46 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Jimmy’s addiction - part 2

Thanks for the great feedback! I hope you guys like this one too!

Part 1

Part 2

While driving his car Ted could feel Jimmy’s fear – and lust. The poor nerd was shaking with fear on the sit beside the monster, eyes wide open staring at the road in front of them. He was in panic but his small cock was aching more than ever before so hard it was. Ted didn’t say a word. He just drove like a mad man on the streets with a maniac smile on his face, running like crazy making the wheels scream on every curve on the way. There was so much shaking that every now and then Jimmy could not avoid looking at the monster beside him, and every time it happened his poor little cock grew a little harder in time with Ted’s monstrous muscles that pulsed a little more pumped. Ted noticed it and started shaking the car on purpose laughing sterically just to throw Jimmy from one side to the other. Jimmy held tight on the door handle with his eyes closed doing all he could to control his fear and his lust. And then the car stopped. There was silence… Jimmy was too scared to open his eyes and check what was going on. The motor was still on but the Jimmy didn’t hear any noise from the door opening or any movement on Ted’s side. His dick was aching so much, his poor little balls were screaming for release and then finally Jimmy opened his eyes… “AAAAHHHHHHGGGG!!!!” Jimmy screamed like a little girl when he saw Ted’s giant bicep flexing hard right in front of his face! It was a trick and Jimmy fell on that one “HAHAHAHHA!!” Ted’s deep laugh shook Jimmy’s inner organs in time with the hot flow of his innocent seed pooling in his underwear. “Uhhhgh YEAH!!” Ted moaned in time with Jimmy’s orgasm feeling his fully pumped muscles grow a little more, stepping deep on the accelerator right after that. The scream of the wheels echoed on the neighborhood. Only now Jimmy saw that they weren’t in the same city anymore… He looked around and saw only big trees, rocks and a dark road in front of them. “You little pussy! You lucky that you’re useful! The last little fagot I saw beating his dick because of my muscles was found in pieces in these woods!” Ted said without looking at Jimmy as if telling someone what he had for dinner last night – and the sound of his shirt giving up the fight against the growing bestial deltoid and ripping under the armpit was a sign that the comment had the desired effect on poor Jimmy’s mind…

After some more endless minutes the car entered a narrow unpaved road that made the car shake a lot. The pale moon didn’t help at all to light the way that got darker and scarier as they went on. Every now and then Jimmy’s head hit Ted’s arm or shoulder, and his muscles felt harder each time it happened. By the time they arrived at an – apparently abandoned - old house Jimmy’s tortured cock was fully hard again. Ted got out of the car and only now Jimmy had the courage to take a good look at the monster walking towards the house door “Oh God! He looks way bigger than when he caught me at the gym bathroom!” It was the first clear thought Jimmy had since he entered Ted’s car. “You, come here NOW!” Ted ordered after he opened the old house front door. Jimmy opened the car door and got out. He almost didn’t feel his feet as he walked. His whole body was shaking hard. Deep inside he knew that it could be his last day on earth. When he was some steps away from him, Jimmy finally got all the remaining courage in his soul, stared at Ted’s face and said “P-P-Please, don’t K-K-Kill me!” Ted’s grin grew as he felt the now well know sensation of his muscles pumping up a little more. He knew that fear was what triggered Jimmy’s balls the most, and that would make him grow into the muscle beast he knew he was destined to be! “You stay here” Ted said patting the huge paw on Jimmy’s shoulder, but that was enough to throw the scared skinny nerd through the old house door “Hehehe! It seems I got a little stronger too!” Jimmy fell on the floor in the dark room and heard Ted’s voice coming from above. When he looked back all he saw was Ted’s giant silhouette in front of the wide door illuminated from behind by the dim light coming from the pale moon outside. He was standing straight with his hands on his hips. Jimmy had the impression that he was staring at a god, the muscle god of his dreams. Ted knew that and hit a single bicep pose, flexing the huge right arm keeping the left hand on his hip. He kept pumping the enormous arm slowly. The huge shadow was everything Jimmy had always had in mind as the definition of power! Starting from below, the powerful big and bonny feet sustained the two thick columns of pure strength that were Ted’s legs! Each of the diamond shaped calves were bigger than Jimmy’s thighs by far, and the cuts between the thick ropes of muscle fibers that formed Ted’s quads were so deep that they were clearly visible even beneath the thick fabric. Above the monster hips, the inverted pyramid kept going on. The valleys on Ted’s abs were deep enough for you to lose a coin in there, but they were nothing compared to the wing like muscles that came from behind the beast, trying to find a way to reach both of the hugest arms ever, plus both of the round pecs kept jumping under the tight shirt with every pump of Ted’s arm. Ted kept pumping his bicep until he felt he reached his goal once again. Jimmy clearly saw the giant shape getting wider as he came again on his pants. When he knew Jimmy was done, Ted hit a double bicep and a most muscular after that and finally the shirt gave up with a loud “RRRRIIIPPPP!” and now was nothing more than a piece of fabric on the floor.

“Yeah! you’re really might be useful!” Ted said looking down at Jimmy on the floor. He closed the door and everything went completely dark. “Oh God! What is he gonna do” Jimmy thought not pissing on his pants just because his dick was still hard. Then, for Jimmy’s surprise, there was light. The old house wasn’t abandoned after all… in fact it was well maintained even though everything was very simple. Jimmy was still lying in the middle of the living room when he saw Ted’s giant perfectly shaped back muscles disappear behind a wall when he went to another room. After a moment Jimmy got back to his mind and got up. “I’ve gotta get outta here!” he thought to himself trying to walk quietly on the old wooden floor. “Where do you think you’re going?” came the thunderous voice from a room back in the house. Jimmy could tell that Ted’s voice sounded a little deeper now… “I can see you from here!” Jimmy looked around but Ted was nowhere to be seen “Up here you little fag!” than Jimmy saw a security camera on the corner of the room. “You think you’re the only one who can handle this kind of gadgets?” Ted said coming back to the living room with a smart phone that looked comically small on his big muscle hand, and a beer bottle on the other. Now, with no shirt, Jimmy saw that Ted’s muscles were even more of his definition of perfection than he could ever think! Even holding both shoulders back, with both pectoral muscles stretched, the valley between them was deep! God, it was really deep! Both hairy pecs were defined as hell and the thick veins kept feeding more blood into the over pumped muscles. With each step Ted took towards Jimmy, Jimmy’s little dick pulsed harder and harder again. “You know what? I used to be kind of a nerd too, not a little pussy like you, but you would be impressed to see how I can handle these devices and put them to good use!” Ted said sitting on the sofa and then drank almost half his beer in only one gulp. “What you’re gonna do to me?” Jimmy said a little less scared now that the big muscle monster was talking more like a normal human being. “I have no Idea!” Ted shrugged the enormous traps “I’ll have some fun with you little… uhhh… ‘talent’, ant then I’ll decide what I’ll do with what’s left of you!” Ted finished the sentence with an ironic wide smile on his face, looking Jimmy deep in the eyes. He just couldn’t have enough of such awesome feeling that he felt when Jimmy was scared and made his muscles pulse harder. Jimmy just stared at the big arms hanging on the sides of the sofa. All those thick muscle fibers, jumping with the smallest movement, under the thickest veins Jimmy had never dreamed seen so close to him made his tortured little dick pulse harder once more. Poor little Jimmy was totally out of control, in a situation he knew he just wouldn’t have near a tenth of the strength he would need to fight back…

Jimmy tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. “That’s enough for now” Ted said when he stood up. He took Jimmy by the waist, carrying him up the stairs like he was a bag of groceries – just lighter. Ted threw Jimmy on a dusty bed on one of the rooms above “You stay here for tonight, and don’t try to do anything stupid! Big bro is watching you!!” Ted said signing with his phone in one hand and pointing to the camera on the upper corner of the room, making it clear that he was monitoring the whole house on his phone just like Jimmy was doing on the Gym. “I’m gonna test out these new muscles! And the big boy here also wants to party!” Ted said adjusting his big package “Those bitches are gonna have a hard time handling me today!! Just as I’ll have finding a shirt that still fits me! HAHAHHA!” and Ted went out slamming the door behind him. Jimmy felt his heart jumping in his throat when he heard the noise of the door getting locked. The sound of the muscle beast going down stairs, singing a happy song faded away. The car went through the narrow road and now there was only Jimmy and the blinking LED on the security camera on the upper corner of the dusty room… “What am I gonna do now?!?!?”

Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Last edited by curinga; September 9th, 2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Just updating the links..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2012, 12:27 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
awww poor jimmy...great story though. Really looking forward to more.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:59 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great story indeed, and Ted's character is very scary but incredibly sexy at the same time. Let's just hope for the best for poor Jimmy.

Cheers
  #4   Add to cubetz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 02:34 PM

cubetz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cubetz Send a message via Skype™ to cubetz
please please please continue!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text