The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Jimmy's addiction - part 8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 8

?I?ve gotta find out what is making Ted grow like that!? was all that Chris was able to think of! He was driving his car, Mary, the girl from the Gym?s reception was in the sit beside him. ?Look! That?s the way to Ted?s cabin!? Mary said after about half an hour after they left the last sign of civilization behind. She pointed at the unpaved narrow road leading into the dark woods. Chris made a quick turn entering the road but his mind didn?t rest for a second! He didn?t see why Ted would kidnap the Gym?s nerdy employee nor how that would make him grow like that! What made Chris believe Mary was telling the truth about the kidnaping was the ?muscle growth app? stuff ?maybe that nerd wrote that software for himself and Ted stole it from him?? was the only thing that Chris was able to come up with ? not that he was good at the ?thinking? stuff, but that?s another subject? Chris also knew Mary very well from Ted?s parties and knew she wouldn?t lie about Ted ? she wasn?t that stupid!

The car shook a lot along the dark unpaved road that seemed to lead to nowhere. ?Are you sure it?s the right way?? Chris asked Mary with no patience at all as there was no sign of the fucking cabin ?I think so, there?s no other way around anyway? the girl answered nervously. ?Are you kidding me?!?! You said you knew how to get there!!? Chris was really angry now ?I said I could try! Ted brought me here just a couple of times and I was drunk already!? The two of them continued arguing and then suddenly Chris saw a shadow moving in the road ahead and stepped deep on the break! The car stopped a couple of inches from the boy standing in the middle of the dark road.

Chris got out of the car shouting angrily at the boy ?Are you mad?! Didn?t you see the car lights coming your way?! How do you stand in the middle of a dark road like this?! You could be nothing more than red paint on my wheels now!? The boy just stared back at the huge super heavy weight amateur bodybuilder who kept shouting at him ?Hey Chris? It?s him!? Mary said and Chris finally stopped shouting and looked at marry with a confused expression ?It?s Jimmy!?

Jimmy was shaking a lot from the shock, and once again his brain couldn?t process what was going around him. Both Chris and Mary asked what happened to him, how he escaped Ted?s cabin and what was making Ted grow like that, but poor little Jimmy just stared back with a blank expression. ?This nerd doesn?t have anything to do with Ted?s growth! Let?s leave him here and find out what?s the cause of it NOW!? Chris shouted at Mary, his neck veins almost exploding under the thick skin. ?Let?s take him with us! We can?t just leave him alone in the middle of the woods!? Mary said taking Jimmy to the back sit. When they were all into the car Chris turned the engine back on and accelerated, now knowing that was the right direction. Finding Jimmy on their way wasn?t completely useless after all! In a matter of minutes they were in front on the old wooden house. Jimmy?s eyes widened. Only now his brain processed the fact that he was back to hell! ?It?s here!? Mary said

?No! He?s gonna kill us all!!? Jimmy screamed from the back seat. Chris who had forgotten Jimmy?s existence looked back at him ?Oh, so you really been there with Ted all the time! Tell me! What do you know about Ted?s growth?!? Jimmy just stood there, shaking in fear having no idea what to say. ?You must be behind this! You come with me!? Chris said and got out of the car, slamming his door and opening the back door after that. Jimmy saw Chris? overpumped muscles jumping under the network of swollen veins, fed by the mix of steroids and anger, coming over him and felt once again completely under someone?s dominance. Only this time he wished his ?personal God? would come to save him ? and he knew for sure that this very wish could be his worst move? The well-known feeling was there again as his poor little dick started pulsing hard once more!

Chris got Jimmy by his collar and pulled the skinny nerd out of the car ?You don?t have to hurt him!? Mary said trying to help Jimmy, but the answer was a big paw in the middle of her face! ?You stay here! It?s a men business for now on!? and after that Chris entered the old cabin dragging Jimmy by the collar.

?Hey Ted! Your old friend is here!? Chris? deep voice echoed in the old house as he entered the living room. It was all dark but on particular sound signed the house wasn?t empty! Chris found his way through the dark room, still carrying Jimmy with his left hand like he was nothing. Jimmy felt his heart beating hard in his throat, but what made the fear take control over his soul was the THAT feeling getting stronger with each of his heart?s beat as his dick pulsed harder and harder with each step Chris took towards the ?sound? ? Jimmy could feel the effect it had on Ted?s body upstairs... After some moments, Chris found a light switch and turned on the lights. He saw the stairway leading to the floor above and it was clear the ?truck? was at of the bedrooms up there. Deep inside he knew what that sound was, but he wouldn?t believe until he saw it with his own eyes. Jimmy noticed Chris? expression change into a fearful one before he gulped hard and started going up the stairs, trying to make no sound? the old wooden floor gritted under the supper heavy weight?s steps as he went up, and that noise just made things worse for Jimmy! His poor tortured balls were starting to ache once again and he felt they wouldn?t hold much longer! Chris reached the corridor leading to the room where Ted was still sleeping, and snoring loud! He could fell the vibration of Ted?s snoring on the floor beneath him! Chris took a look down at jimmy still in his grasp and gulped hard once again. This time the fearful expression did not disappear. He left Jimmy?s collar go and kept going by his own trying to make no noise. Chris was clearly regretful of making it this far, but now that he was there his curiosity wouldn?t let him go back, nor did Jimmy?s who walked along just behind Chris, felling his heart ? and dick ? pulsing with the anticipation of seeing the monster once again.

?HOLLY SHIT!!? Chris said out loud taking some steps back when he saw the monster?s silhouette rising and falling behind the bed! It was enough to affect the monster?s sleep. Ted woke up and, still half dreaming, said something that none of the scared-as-shit watchers had time to understand. Ted sat up on the floor where he was lying and scratched his eyes, trying to get fully awake. Jimmy saw that Ted was way bigger than when he woke up, just about an hour ago? Only now Ted realized how monstrously huge he was because, even though he was sitting on the floor, his point of view was almost as high as it used to be when he was standing up as ?a normal human? He analyzed his arm?s shape and the legs which were stretched as straight the volume of his monumental thigh muscles allowed them to be. He was amazed how the dimly lit bedroom felt tight around him. Ted started flexing his arms, feeling the biceps grow under his skin as he flexed the enormous muscle again and again, checking the size and shape of it. Than he started checking other body parts as well, assuring that the symmetry he had always being so proud of was still there.

The darkness of the room just made the scene look even more scary with the hugeness of Ted?s muscles being lit just by the pale moon light that came though the dirt window behind him. Chris started walking back trying to escape unnoticed, once again trying to make no sound, but that was just impossible for such a huge guy (or at least he considered himself huge some minutes ago) to walk over the old wooden floor without making a lot of noise. Jimmy was breathing hard, in fact, he was in a desperate state, trying to hold his orgasm sitting on the corridor floor, starring at a wall in Ted?s opposite direction. He had caught just a glimpse of Ted checking himself out, but that was enough to make his balls ache for release once again!

?Don?t try to hide from me! I can fell when you?re near remember?? Ted?s voice was so deep now that it was hard to understand what he was saying! It really sounded like a tiger or a lion roaring! The only difference was that monster roared in English! Jimmy used all his will to control himself, and the fact that Ted wasn?t in his field of vision helped a little, but not enough? ?I also feel that you?re near to something else!? Ted said sarcastically and that was too much for little Jimmy! He came again in his pants and the pleasureful moans coming from the room behind him signed that had the effect Ted waited for. Chris was almost at the stairs by now, but he looked back and saw the wet mark growing in Jimmy?s pants in time with Ted?s moans - Chris didn?t understand a thing? Instinctively Chris walked back to the monster?s door and confirmed what his mind didn?t accept was truth: Ted was bigger! His head was now as high as the window, and he was still sitting on the floor! It means that - still sitting on the floor - Ted was as tall as Chris! That meant that, when standing, Ted would be more than 10 feet tall!

?HOLLY SHIT!!!? Chris said with his eyes almost jumping from its orbits. This time he was unable to try to escape or react in any way and Ted saw him standing frozen on the corridor staring at him. ?Oh, look who?s come to pay a visit!? Ted said like it was an everyday situation. ?Sorry I don?t go there to shake your hand, but I think I?ll have to find a way to get out of this room first?? Ted started moving, trying to get on his feet without going through the ceiling, but the movement of his limbs was very limited by his freaky proportions. After a while he rolled over his grotesque muscles and started walking with his hands and knees on the floor, the old wood moaned under his immense weight. Chris? frozen expression just made things even more interesting to Ted. ?What now?! Haven?t you even seen a big man walking on his knees?? Ted said with a big grin on his lips. This time the pants which held a growing wet spot wasn?t Jimmy?s? That made Jimmy?s curiosity overcome his fear! He turned around and the sight of such monster walking on his knees and hands was too much ? again ? and Jimmy?s body started convulsing squeezing more semen out of his balls! This time Ted grew even more than the last one! Jimmy kept shaking and went to the floor as his orgasm seemed to be endless while Ted kept growing faster and faster! Chris watched the scene in disbelief! It was clear now that it was Jimmy who made ted grow, but how?!?!? The attempt to figure it out faded fast as a loud noise came from the very floor they were standing on! The increasing weight of ted?s growing body was bending the wooden floor! ?Oh shit? Chris let go when he realized it wouldn?t hold much longer? Instinctively he got Jimmy from the floor, still shaking with the last waves of pleasure of the wildest orgasm yet! Chris ran to the stairs leaving the monster behind - whose growth had slowed down but had not stopped by any means. They both left the old house in time with the sound of the bedroom floor falling apart over the room beneath it. The whole house shook with the impact. Chris left Jimmy lying on the floor and looked back at the old house. It didn?t look like it was going to resist for much longer! Chris run away to escape, but the only thing he found were tire tracks were his car once was: Mary had escaped leaving both him and Jimmy behind to deal with the beast!

?Oh God, help me!? was the only thing Chris was able to think when he looked back at the old house and heard the monster roaring once again?

Part 9

Last edited by curinga; September 9th, 2012 at 08:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2012, 11:09 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
All I can say is just WOW! I'm still curious to know how this is all actually happening. And at the same time poor Jimmy, I feel for the kid.

#3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:28 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well, seems like Chris is a jerk, but maybe Jimmy still didn't realize Ted is the kind of monster he should stick with...but who knows? I am loving the enormous size on Ted!!!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:13 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Another nice cliffhanger.
  #5   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2012, 06:40 AM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
That puny house is about to be a pile of testosterone-scented splinters...
  #6   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:47 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Hey guys! thanks for the great feedback!

I started this story without a lot in mind for the plot, but it's being kind of "writing itself" quite well! Unfortunately you guys will have to wait a little more for the next part - these next days will be kind of full - but I'm sure you're gonna like it!

Thanks again!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options