The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2012, 08:12 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Jimmy's addiction - part 6

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 6

“THUMP!! THUMP!! THUMP!!” Jimmy didn’t know what sounded louder, if it was Ted’s heavy footsteps coming up the stairs or his heart jumping out of his throat… When Ted finally reached the door knob, turning it slowly, the anticipation of seeing the monster again made poor Jimmy’s balls ache like they were going to explode any minute, but what was behind the door was even more than what Jimmy expected: the beast was so huge now that he had to bend forward AND twist sideways to go through the tight door frame!

Ted was now at least 6’ 10” tall and so freakishly muscled that his shoulders were wider than the door frame – and Ted loved how all of his muscles felt as the pressure inside them grew in time with each step he took in Jimmy’s direction. He knew he had started a “self-feeding-circle” where the bigger he got, the more he impressed his little muscle-builder slave and the faster he grew! “It seems you liked the show huh?” Ted said looking down at Jimmy still tied on the bed unable to release any seed…

Ted’s huge arms – which were at least 30” around RELAXED and veinier than ever before – were hanging at a 45? angle from his body, fighting for space with his huge lats and pecs with no nothing to hide them. None of the beast’s nipples were visible under the massive globes of striated muscle. The way both of his huge arms went up and down with each breath the beast took made Jimmy start to feel dizzy! He tried to look away from the bestial arms but his vision was caught by the sight of Ted’s tortured shorts: both legs were already split open half way up, exposing the extreme definition and size of the ropes of pure muscle fiber that formed Ted’s quads, but what really was incredible was how bravely the piece of cloth didn’t give up the fight against the huge package! Seeing the profile of the growing python finding its way out under the tight fabric plus the veins around, all over Ted’s legs and abs, pumping bigger and bigger from the blood the fabric did not allow to go around made Jimmy start moaning from so much pain in his balls. It was too much already, but Jimmy felt his prostate working again on what should be an orgasm.

The contained orgasm made Ted grow again! Jimmy tried as hard as he could not to look at the growing monster but the sound of fabric ripping apart didn’t help at all! When Jimmy opened his eyes he saw Ted’s – now naked – growing muscles getting even bigger once again. He knew he had to find a way to control himself if he wanted to put an end to this situation and have a chance to wake up from such a nightmare (or was it a dream he didn’t want to wake up from?)

After the growth slowed down (Ted knew he was always growing when he was near to Jimmy) Ted started hitting some poses to feel his new size completely ignoring Jimmy’s presence. Jimmy finally had the courage to speak “Please! Set me free! I’ll do as you want! You don’t have to hold me here!” Jimmy’s tired and tight voice showed how painful all of that was to him.

“You’re free to go! You have always been!” Ted said as if he didn’t understand why Jimmy said that “Oh, wait! Did you really believe I set a mortal trap for you!?! That you would fry like a potato if you untied yourself from that bed!?!” Ted said laughing at Jimmy’s face “I knew you were kind of stupid, but believing such a thing is too much! When did you see me installing any wire to your bed you idiot!?!?! HAHAHAHH!!”

The laughing monster shook the room with his deep voice and felt the pump in his muscles start increasing once again “Look here, I never meant to do you no harm! But you’re such a piece of shit that you beg for it! With this attitude you’re begging to be a slave!” Ted said with a somehow merciful look in his eyes… “If you don’t give yourself any respect how would someone ever respect you?!” The question mark on Ted’s look started fading and being replaced by an impatient stare “Get this crap out of you balls and get up! We’re going out!” Ted ordered.

Jimmy didn’t know what to do for endless seconds!! “NOW!!!” Ted’s monstrous voice shook Jimmy’s insides and he instantly started handling the sex toy trying to get it out of his balls – with no success… His balls hurt so much that he could barely touch them. In no time Ted lost his patience and came over him to take care of that problem himself. “Oh crap! I knew this thing wouldn’t work at all!!” The thing was stuck! Ted handled the stuff totally careless. The pain went through Jimmy’s whole body, he almost fainted but the sensation of Ted’s huge hands handling his genitalia made it worth being awake!

“Ok, I’ll have to break it! Hold on!” Ted said looking Jimmy deep in the eyes… “One” …Jimmy felt the pain turning into something else… “Two” …it was like the pressure into his balls spread all over his body… “Three” …Jimmy felt he was now entering another dimension… “Now!!” …and Ted pulled the device breaking it apart. Instantly all the thick semen erupted from Jimmy’s tortured dick. Ted was so impressed with the amount of cum the skinny nerd had produced during only one day that it took a couple of seconds for him to realize that he was growing faster than ever before!!

Jimmy kept spiting cum with no sign of stop while Ted grew in time with the volleys of the thickest seed he had ever seen! For the first time his rational mind was worried about growing out of control, but the sensation of his whole body growing so fast into the three dimensions silenced that warning easily! Both of them kept moaning and roaring until it finally stopped. Jimmy – and half the room – was covered in semen and Ted , who was also breathing heavy as if he had just done the hardest workout in his life, had to bend forward not to go through the 8’ tall ceiling…

Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Last edited by curinga; September 9th, 2012 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (May 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2012, 08:43 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Wow just amazing thank you for the chapter
  #3   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
I was half expecting and hoping that Ted would get too much too fast and go immobile but ya I agree great chapter.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2012, 05:21 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was very intense! I think Jimmy and Ted are made for each other, one likes to dominate and scare the other loves to be dominated and scared, but will it be enough? Yeah, I know I'm a hopeless romantic

But you do as you please, the story is great!

Cheers
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2012, 08:00 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I, too, was thinking (hoping for) immobility. Also, it never even occurred to me that he might be kidding about the wire!!! Ya got me!!!
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2012, 07:06 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I hope that Ted continues to show his muscles and his tremendous strength and why not, Contnue with a bit of domination and bullying Jimmy on until will be satisfied with being a freak!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #7   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Holy crap, this is amazing! Please keep it coming! Is he going to outgrow the room? (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...)
  #8   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 11:23 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGALawGuy View Post
Holy crap, this is amazing! Please keep it coming! Is he going to outgrow the room? (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...)
I'm glad you like it! Sorry for taking so long to post new updates, but I haven't had enough time to dedicate to writing these days... I don't have much thing in mind for the next installments, I really like just sitting in front of the screen and let the words flow, but ideas are always welcome!!
  #9   Add to cellardoor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 03:10 PM

cellardoor is on a distinguished road
:)

Wow, amazing story. One of my favs now! Really hope more is on its way!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options