The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2012, 11:36 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Jimmy’s addiction

Hey everyone! That's a fast one which has been running around my mind for a while... just let me know what you think! sorry if I made any big grammar mistake, as some of you may already know, English is not my first language!

Jimmy’s addiction

Jimmy was a nerd. 20 years old, 5’6”, 150 lbs, just the kind everyone would remember when they needed their computer fixed. But behind the thick glasses there was something that made his heart – and his small cock – pulse harder: Big muscles. That’s why he was more than happy when he was hired to take care of the computers at the biggest gym in the city! It was the one of those “muscle mecca” gyms, a hardcore training center that had grown along with its customers and now needed an IT manager to take care of the system. While working jimmy would take every chance to glance at the huge guys pumping up their muscles with insane amounts of weight. Most of the time Jimmy was at the reception desk, along with some girls that did the real “welcome job”. Jimmy was happy that the big guys would be too distracted showing off for the girls so he could take time and stare at the big muscles jumping under the tight workout clothes without being noticed. After some weeks working at the gym, Jimmy knew every face – and every muscle body – especially after he convinced the gym owned to install some “security” cameras all around the gym. Jimmy installed all of them in strategic places, so they would record all the action going around in a way they would pass as normal security cams. Of course he wrote his own software to run the cameras and let a direct link connected 24 hours a day to his cellphone. His favorite camera was the only hidden one: a camera at the shower. He was always ready to start recording as soon as a big muscle freak was naked in front of it.

Everything went as smooth as possible, and his work was like haven, but that Friday was the one little jimmy would never forget: It was the first day Jimmy saw HIM!! Not too short, not too tall! Perfect southern Italian proportions with a bit of Arabian features, awesome manly face, square jaw, strong nose, thick 2 day beard, tanned skin, thick black hair, a shirt two sizes too small letting some thick chest hair jump through the collar… he approached the reception desk and this time jimmy was too dazed to pretend he wasn’t looking at the big guy. He wasn’t the biggest guy around, but his perfect shape and proportions made he look like that!! Muscle fibers jumping with the smallest movement, a network of fat veins covering the thickest pair of arms jimmy could ever remember, and he kept coming up his direction. Jimmy had the feeling that the monster grew bigger and bigger with every step he took. That’s when the low pitch voice almost made Jimmy piss on his pants: “What happened to the girls? And who the fuck is this nerd?” The big guy said loud looking around searching for someone with an answer. Jimmy tried to speak but he just stood there with his mouth open. His lips just wouldn’t answer to his brain’s signals. Then one of the girls arrived. She had left the reception desk for jimmy to take care just to go to the girl’s room. She started flirting with the big guy, just like she did with several others, but after he got back to his mind jimmy saw something different on her eyes. He had the feeling she was really afraid of him even though she did not avoid his flirting.

That’s when a huge guy came out of the weight room “Hey Ted! The guys told me you were out! I knew you would be around here soon!” Chris was one of the biggest guys around for sure! He had just won the local amateur bodybuilding competition on the super heavy weight class and was training harder than ever to get his pro card the next season. After some weeks of bulking he was big as a bull but still cut as hell! And they were friends!! A freak and a God, together!! The best examples of two kinds of muscle monsters shaking hands just some meters in front of Jimmy! He had to use all of his self-control not to cream his pants right there…

Jimmy heard the conversation between the two friends and knew that Ted – Jimmy’s new muscle god – had just got out of jail. They seemed to be great friends. Chris kept punching Ted on the shoulder, chest and gut while talking “Man!! Didn’t’ they have any weights there for you to lift? You’re skinny! Remember when you said that I would never be bigger than you HAHAHHA!! I’m still not as big as you were but I will be sooner than you think!! HAHHAHA!!” Jimmy thought in shock “WHAT?!?! HE USED TO BE BIGGER THAN CHRIS?!?!” Jimmy’s cock started aching from being so hard just from imagining Ted’s perfect muscles overinflated to match Chris’s description. “You know you never be as cut AND big as I was!!” Ted said taunting Chris “Oh, no?! just look at that and I bet you’ll change your mind!” and Chris hit a most muscular pose “Oh fuck” was all that came to Jimmy’s mind when he saw the thick pumped pecs flexing along with a “Raaaaassssg!!” sound… the shirt did not resist and ripped under the armpits. A small crowd that had formed around the big guys was in shock with such display of power when Ted said loud to everybody to hear: “I see you’ve grown a little, but don’t worry! Soon I’ll be back to my shape and no one will have to worry about being the biggest one, because I’ll be the HUGE one around here…” Ted said giving a fuck to what Chris had just done. After that day Chris and Ted became training partners, but just in theory, because it was clear that – at least for Chris – they were competitors. Even being bigger than Ted, Chris envied Ted’s perfect body more than anyone in the gym.

From that moment on Jimmy had a new favorite: Ted! His own muscle god! He set a new database to store pictures and videos of Ted’s training – and showering!! It was by chance that Ted picked exactly the shower with the camera as his favorite one! And no one would ever argue with him! That guy had a respect among all those muscle freaks that no one had ever had! Later Jimmy discovered later that this respect was related to the reason he went to jail: he used to be a drug dealer specialized in steroids – and most of the big guys around used to be his clients… Jimmy heard him talking about it several times, but every time someone asked him for some juice he said he had stopped working on that “field”…

The days passed and Jimmy’s library grew! He kept recording everyone’s workout, but nothing compared to him! Ted was beyond anyone Jimmy had ever dreamed of! Every time he heard Ted’s grunts back in the weights room Jimmy’s dick pulsed harder and harder to the point that he had to run to the bathroom to jerk off. Soon there was no other!! Jimmy’s library was now dedicated to Ted! Jimmy really felt something different, something very special, every time Ted was around, or even when he masturbated at home watching the videos of him throwing insane weights up and down or washing his more than perfect and fully pumped muscles.
A week after the first day ted came to the gym he made his first fitness test and medical examination and, of course, Jimmy filed it along with Ted’s pics and videos on his personal library. His status was:

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 240lbs
Body Fat percentage: 8%
Neck: 18”
Arms: 19.5”
Forearms: 17”
Legs: 28”
Calves: 18”
Waist: 32”
Hips: 45”
Chest: 55”

And as the days passed by Jimmy became more and more fascinated by Ted's muscles. And that feeling, that amazing sensation Jimmy felt when Ted was near did nothing but get stronger! Jimmy felt he was in heaven when he compared Ted’s images. He just couldn’t believe how bigger he looked when fully pumped! He set the camera which was aiming at the turnstile to take pictures of him when he arrived the gym and another when he was leaving, so he could make a good “before and after” comparison. But those pictures were really useful a week after that first fitness test: Jimmy had the impression that every day when Ted arrived to train he was a little bigger that the day before! “It’s not possible” Jimmy thought to himself “these guys take months to grow muscles, even when they’re on the strongest steroids! It’s not possible this mother fucker is growing so fast!” but with each passing day it was more and more obvious that he was growing FAST!! That’s when Jimmy used his picture database to confirm that it wasn’t his imagination… Ted was way bigger than just a week before! Jimmy would jerk off several times a day just imagining Ted growing bigger and bigger and watching his secrets dreams become true right in front of him every day.

Twenty days had passed since the first measurements and everyone around had already noticed the – clearly unnatural – growth of Ted’s perfect muscles. The guy was HUGE! That day Ted entered the gym like a mad man looking for Chris. He looked down at Jimmy at the reception desk with a strange expression, like he felt something strange when he looked at Jimmy “hey nerdy! Where is Chris?” Ted’s deep voice shook Jimmy’s insides. Unable to talk in such a presence Jimmy just pointed to the back of the weights room where Chris was. Ted got past the turnstile, entered the free weights room and said out loud when he saw Chris on the other side: “30LBS OF PURE MUSCLE IN 20 DAYS!! AND I ALSO LOST SOME FAT ON THE WAY!! IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU OR YOU WANT MORE?!” Chris turned back and was instantly frozen, just as everyone else on the gym, by the sight of Ted’s amazing double biceps pose. “You freak! Will you teach us how to grow like this or not?” Chris shouted back “You know this is only for real men! Little children cannot deal with such power!” Ted said struggling to put his shirt back “Now stop crying and let’s throw some weights!”

The guys around were asking him more and more about “his stuff” but Ted always answered the same: “I’m clean man! It’s all natural! I’m just taking some carb supplements and lots of food all day, that’s all!” of course nobody believed him. Some people even started talking that he was testing some kind of experimental drug…

25th day. Jimmy was fixing a network cable on a corner of the huge free weights room when he heard Ted and Chris talking: “Oh, come on! For the old times! Tell me what you’re taking! I’ve never seen nobody grow muscles so fast and stay so freakishly cut at the same time! Just tell me your price and I’ll pay! You know I’ve just got a good sponsor and they will pay for anything that can make me grow like you!” Chris said almost imploring Ted for an answer “It IS truth man!!” Ted answered back trying not to draw any attention to their dialog without noticing little jimmy behind the weights rack “I really don’t know what’s happening to me! I’m not taking anything and my muscles grow bigger every day! It feels awesome but I’m really freaking out! I don’t know what happens but I feel kind of a strong energy building deep inside me every time I come to the gym! Especially after the workout! It’s like I can feel my muscles growing when I’m showering!” Chris took a good look at Ted’s over pumped muscles and answered feeling the anger building up inside him “You think I’m dumb? You really mean that you’re not taking any drug? That you’re growing all that muscle just from training and diet? I know what you’re capable of to grow these muscles man! But if you don’t want to share your ‘little secret’ than put it deep into your asshole!” Ted just stared at the figure of his ex-training partner going to the other side of the gym. “Is it possible?” Jimmy thought to himself still hiding behind the weights rack “No! It can’t be!!”

The days kept passing by and Ted’s muscles seemed to grow faster every day! And Jimmy’s addiction did nothing but grow along with it. Until a full month had passed and it was time to measure again:

Height: 5’11.5”
Weight: 308lbs
Body Fat percentage: 2%
Neck: 20”
Arms: 23”
Forearms: 19.5”
Legs: 34”
Calves: 21”
Waist: 35”
Hips: 48”
Chest: 64”

Jimmy saw the file which had just been saved to the records and could not believe his eyes! “Oh God! And he grew all that muscle in just one month!” jimmy was drooling at the computer screen “There is just no fat and he even grew taller” Jimmy came out of his shock when he saw the monster getting out of the fitness test room and going right into the weights room, where he would start his training – alone.

Hours went by and Jimmy was there, listening to Ted’s deep grunts while he tortured his perfect muscles under the heaviest weights on the hardcore gym. Until it was too much! Jimmy had to run to the bathroom to jerk off. He got his cellphone along and would use the “live cameras” around to make it hotter. But just behind him Ted, who had just finished his workout, entered the bathroom and started undressing. Jimmy was sitting on the toilet on the box beside the “big brother shower” searching for the right camera on his phone when he heard someone turning the shower on… “Oh shit! Can it be him?!?!” jimmy thought to himself and searched for the camera image on his phone “Oh my GOD! IT’S HIM!!” Jimmy though out loud – a little too loud… Ted heard the whisper on the box beside, turned the shower off and went out – naked – to check what was going on the toiler beside the shower. The once locked door swung open with just one punch and there was HIM! Naked in all of his glory, the HUGE perfectly shaped – and bigger than ever - muscles, all wet and soaped hairy skin and a 7” soft cock swinging side to side. Jimmy was paralyzed by a mix of fear and lust. The Huge muscle god took a step forward and took the cellphone from Jimmy’s hands. Ted saw the image of the camera aimed at the shower. He came back to the shower beside and confirmed that the image was a live transmission as he saw his own naked body on the cellphone screen. Ted felt a rage building inside him! He was ready to punch the life out of the little nerd who was spying on him all this time. But when Ted was about to hit Jimmy it was too much! Jimmy came like never before! Ted stopped frozen and some spasms spread all around his big body in time with Jimmy’s orgasm. He could feel that same awesome sensation he always felt when he was taking a shower, only WAY stronger this time. After jimmy stopped ejaculating they both noticed that Ted’s muscles were a little bigger. “It’s you!!! You are making me grow!!” Ted said in shock. Jimmy tried to say something but he just gagged some meaningless sounds. “You stay here!” Ted said and Jimmy did not want to disobey such monster. Ted dried himself and squizzed into his clothes “You come with me!” That’s all jimmy heard before the huge paw got him by one shoulder leading him out the bathroom. “Where are we going?” was all little Jimmy was able to say when they got out of the gym walking to Ted’s car direction – the bear paw pressing hard on his shoulder. “You wanted to see me grow, right? So you’re gonna make me grow just a little more!!” Ted answered with a maniacal smile on his face after getting Jimmy into his car and locking the doors…

Part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Last edited by curinga; September 9th, 2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LeatherMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2012, 11:56 PM

LeatherMuscle is on a distinguished road
More more more gods please this is so hot and amazing mmm yes!
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2012, 06:02 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It is a GREAT story!!!

I loved the concept, the storytelling, the descritption of sizes and the characters, it was indeed very well composed. As another non-native English speaker, I realize how important it is for us to write something perfect, but don't worry, if even the native speakers make grammar mistakes, we just have to be open minded and accept the things our readers might point out, which will only help us in the eternal process of learning.

That being said, I have some points of my own to share with you and the other writers, myabe they can help us better.

#1 - Always check if you are not mistaking "then" by "than" and vice-versa. That kind of thing is very easy to happen, especially because they sound very similar, but have different meanings. Like "He was bigger THAN me, and THEN I outgrew him."

#2 - You wrote "I'm clear" instead of "I'm clean". Again, totally excusable, it's just one of those things we take note for the next time.

#3 - I will ask our fellow readers to help us out with the next topic.
When we want to say someone has an orgasm do we say "He comes" or "he cums"? This is especially important because in stories we tend to write things in the past tense, so I frequently write "He came" instead of "He cummed" which is something really interesting for us who don't speak english as a native language.

Thanks for such great story and I hope you had fun writing it, because in the end it is truly the only thing that matters.

Cheers!
  #4   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2012, 07:36 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the feedback guys! and thanks for the tips muscl4life!! I've done some corrections on the text but if you find any other left please let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my English!

Thanks again!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:04 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Awesome concept, i'm looking forward to more!
  #6   Add to GROW4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Love SIZE-obsessed Guys!

GROW4me is on a distinguished road
Awesome set-up! Shaping up to be one of the best stories in a while! Just what I really like - thanks and please, PLEASE continue!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good start. Interesting twist.
  #8   Add to GROW4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Love SIZE-obsessed Guys!

GROW4me is on a distinguished road
PLEASE continue!

Quick Reply