The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to foxy202's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:35 PM

foxy202 is on a distinguished road
Humiliation

So I'm looking for stories/pics/vids about serious unrelenting humilitaion and degradation of ugly/inferior/inadequate guys by muscle studs. I know there a few on here but I was wondering if anybody knew of another site.

The stuff I have seen is mainly S and M, bondage or physical stuff but I'm way more interested in verbal psychological and emotional abuse with a load of arrogant showing off etc thrown in... Short of writing my own stories (heaven forbid!) I'm at a loss. Can anybody help me?

Of course if any massive muscle studs live in the south east of England are on here and want to torment me just drop me a message!

Thanks
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:01 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
when i started highschool i decided to go out for the wrestling team with my friend. my friend was the smallest , lightest kid in school when he was a freshman. he was the quintessential late bloomer. he looked like he was 10. he was about 4 feet 10 inches and 95 pounds.

we were nervously sitting waiting for our first practice to start when a sophomore or junior came up to us and laughed and said to my friend: "oh boy, wait til Jimmy sees and gets a hold of you" and we asked what he meant by that. he just laughed and said, oh you will find out.

now, I had heard about Jimmy. he was a senior and they called him "man child"....he was kind of a legend as he was known for having ridiculous muscles and strength and set several records in the highschool weight room. plus he had started competed in bodybuilding.

so a few minutes later he struts in very confident and cocky and takes off his shirt. he was ridiculously muscular. he looked like a chart from an anatomy textbook showing the musculature of the human body. not an ounce of fat. so one of the older guys says "wow...lookin huge jimmy - what are the arms up to" and he hits a double bi flex / pose and smiles and says "19" (inches)...."probably going to wrestle at 215 this year." then he starts scanning the room and says "ok freshman, line up - im looking to lift some freshmen"

then he spots my friend and smiles this cocky grin and shakes his head and says "well well well....lookie here.....look at this little dude.....i bet i weigh at least twice what he weighs......how much you weigh sprout"

and my friend nervously answers: "98"

jimmy laughs and places one hand on his neck and the other on the inside of his thigh and says "dont be nervous, cooperate and you wont get hurt" and he starts curling him and says "check out these arms little man.....jealous?"

then he lifts him up over his head and presses him overhead a few times. then he walks over to the pile of mats and tosses him into the pile. then he stood him back up and turns him around so his back is facing jimmy's chest. jimmy then put his arms under his arm pits and then cupped his hands on the back of his head and lifted him up off the ground and started swinging him back and forth saying

"well this should be a fun year, weve got a new runt to play with"

jimmy showed absolutely no mercy in hazing and tormenting him all year. then again, he tormented and intimidated a bunch of guys that year.

in the weight rooom he used to go up to someone who was benching and if he could after the weight was returned to the bench he would pick it up and curl it as a way of showing his strength and dominance. some of the younger guys would struggle to push up that last rep of 115 and he would easily take the bar and grind out 10 clean reps of bicep curls. then hed slam it back on to the bench walk over to the mirror and flex.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options