The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
The Lonely Worshipee

Just something that I thought up out of the blue while drawing a dress design. I have no idea how the two relate. . . But hey, it's something. It's far from original, but it's something that people might enjoy. I wrote this from 4AM, so you know what that means! Stiiiiiill, I think I did a good job with the grammar this time. Any criticism on the story/grammar or regular ol' comments are much appreciated.

A Kitten's Mistake ~ A Tiger's Regret

In a dimly lit room, two young men stood facing one another; practically naked, wearing only underwear. They were both nervous and confused. As they looked at each other, a realization crossed their minds. They weren?t kids anymore; they were men with needs. Their bodies were similar in muscle tone and height, almost as if they were a perfect fit for each other.

Taiga, a Japanese fellow, was the most confused of the two young men. He was slightly larger than the other young man, having about 12 pounds of muscle and 3 inches of height over his friend. In total, he stood at 6 feet tall and weighed 178 pounds. His jet-black hair was long and pulled back, put into a neat pony tail. His brown eyes darting around the room as his body gravitated towards the other young man. Taiga?s body acted on its own, causing his finger to trace the other man?s abs and pecs. He thought he was 100% straight, so even more confusion set in as new feelings arose. He enjoyed the feel of his friend?s firm body. The pleasure was doubled as his friend returned the favor.

Arlin, was of Scottish descent. His vibrant green eyes darting around the room until they locked in on Taiga's body. He pushed his auburn bangs from side to side, despite having short hair that didn?t obscure his vision. It?s safe to say he was nervous, but willing. Arlin pressed himself up against Taiga, and it was almost as if the two interlocked. Slowly rubbing up against each other, quadrupling the pleasure they both were experiencing now. Arlin was so preoccupied by this new sensation to notice Taiga?s hesitant movements. Finally, two bodies that fit together almost perfectly were overwhelmed with sexual bliss; finishing their ?journey? together.

Arlin was at a loss for words, a smile was stuck on his face. His friend was ?the one?, being mentally and physically compatible with each other. However, Taiga frowned as he backed away in disgust. Arlin moved forward, unsure of what just happened. Taiga looked down at his body and then glanced up at Arlin. Their underwear and body now soiled with each others? seed. Taiga felt dirty, to say the least.

?I can't be gay. . . Nononono, I can't-This is a mistake!? Taiga blathered, gathering his clothes in a hurry as he bolted out Arlin?s bedroom. By the time Arlin jumped into the hallway, the house?s heavy front door open and slammed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I loathe that dream, I really do. It?s so accurate, so precise, so consistent. . . It?s a weight that gets heavier each year. I imagine he said something like ?It?s just a mistake, huh? Then maybe everything we?ve done together was a mistake too!? It?s a terrible feeling, to say the least.

Thanks to that confusing and awkward experience, I become very frustrated over everything I do wrong. Not a day goes by where I don?t regret what I?ve done. He was my best friend, and we could?ve been great together. After all, if you?re going to be with someone, why not your best friend? It?s like he?s avoiding me, so I can't do much. I don?t even know where he moved to. So instead, I channel all my frustration and negative feelings into working out, and now I?m astoundingly muscular because of it. Not that I particularly mind, since muscle worship sessions/sex are untaxable and generate more income than my current job. It?s been 6 years, and now I?m 24, but I still have the same hair style. I was once a pretty boy, but now I?m just. . . Ba-bow! Apparently, a masculine and muscular Japanese man catches the eye of many muscle worshipers. Mostly because there aren?t that many of us in the U.S. I have my calendar booked with a client every other day and then a honest job for the days in between. I?m a busy man, and many men seem to envy my lifestyle. That?s funny, because I envy their lifestyles. . . Well, just a tiny bit, anyway.

Not only did I physically change, but my mentality did as well. I?ve become braver and I?m not afraid to be in control. I can proudly say that I?m gay, even if my family disowned me because of it. The only regret I have is not admitting it to myself when I was 18. If I had the courage to be true to myself, then Arlin would still be my friend at least. Or perhaps even more than that.

?Hey big guy, you ready for me?? Wes cooed, jumping up into my arms. He was a regular client, and basically a ?friend? at this point. I didn?t charge him for the sex or muscle worship session, but he had no problem buying me food, clothes, or whatever I needed.

?Of course.? I curtly replied.

?Oh Tai, why so stiff? I didn?t plan on dealing with this kinda stiffness tonight.? He caressed my face, running his hand over my chin from cheek to cheek. He wasn?t interested in my problems, just my body. That?s the only thing about this job, it?s where you can know so many different people ? but still be totally alone in the end. I suppose I?m still ok with that. After all, how many men are like me? I have perfectly sculpted muscles without an ounce of fat on my body, well, except for my nice ass. But that's a look-but-don?t-touch part of me, since I'm always on the top. It?d be a crime if I didn?t share this great body of mine.

?Sorry, I was miles away.? I forced a smiled, and speaking of stiffness, something instantly became stiff in his boxers. ?Anyway, before we get to having some fun. . . You see, I did a full body work out today, so I?m pretty sore. Mind giving me a little massage??

?I?m on it.? He eagerly dropped to his knees, working his way up. His hands running over my calves as I flexed was incredible. It?s enough to make me forget about. . . About what now? I wasn?t lying about the workout. All I did was maintain my body and kept it pumped up for worship sessions. It?s obviously not that great for bulking or gaining mass, but I?m happy with the amount I got now.

Wes wasn?t afraid to use his mouth, making sure he got to feel and taste my muscles. Making sure each inch of me got the attention it craved ? the attention it deserved. When he moved up to my quads, my cock stood at attention, forcing itself across my quads and down my brief?s leg hole. Wes was stunned as he saw my cock poke out.

?I still can?t believe it.? He sighed, ?8 inches of thick monster-manhood attached to this big hunk of prime beef. It?s unfair to be so fucking sextastic.?

?Seeing is believing. Feeling also works.? I smirked as I held out my hand. He took it, and I helped him up. My chest automatically flexed, each pec bouncing in a comical yet alluring way. His buried his face in between them without blinking.

?So big. . . And hard. . . And hot. . .? He moaned in between bouts of licking my pecs. His tongue grazed over my nipple; soon I was joining in with my own uncontrollable convulsions and moaning. He knew all my hot spots, and made sure to really stick it to me so he could stay in control for the time being.

?52.5 inches around, it?s all for you.? I stated, ?All of its for you. Especially these 21 inch biceps.?

Kissing, caressing, licking ? it?s all my body knew these days. It felt like my body did what it wanted when I was being worshiped. It flexed on its own, signaling that a specific part demands attention. I felt the need to brag, even though I always thought I was modest. Even stranger, my body knew when my client was ready. It pushed them down, forced them against walls, tossed them around like rag dolls until they were in the right position. My lower half would contract all the right muscles to force my cock inside them. Slowly at first, but quickening to a pace that drove them insane. They literally could not walk right the next morning, and that?s one of the many things they loved about me. The worship session, the sex. . . The total package of pleasure.

When it was done, I?d feel a mix of accomplishment and loneliness. I had earned this perfect body and took a man to a place he had never been before. Loneliness because the man I was with would ultimately be a stranger.

Last edited by Rarity; July 8th, 2012 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 12:47 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
This is an interesting piece.

I wonder about the change in Taiga. It seems like a Coyote trick, almost.
  #3   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 04:27 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
That was a great beginning. I am interested to see where Taiga's story will take him. And if it will take him back to Arlin. Thanks for sharing.
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:07 PM

Being on vacation makes me lazy. Here's the 2nd part, rather, the setup for what's supposed to happen on sites like this. hurhurhur

Mr. McClain

By the time I was done with Wes, the sun had already risen. It seems we both passed out on the living room floor of Wes?s place. At least he passed out due to euphoric overload; I just took a short nap due to exhaustion. Not that I mind. Most guys can?t literally go all night like I can. Regardless, I had to get ready for my other job. I was the mail guy at a big building filled with lawyers. It?s the perfect place for a man like me, who?s basically like a male prostitute, to stick out like a sore thumb. Basically, I send stuff out and I take stuff to people?s desks in the office. It?s not a fulfilling job, but at least it?s something that makes me look like an honest man. You know, instead of a flexin?-fuckin? machine.

I walked into my cozy apartment, greeted by the usual blinking light on my phone?s answering machine. I pushed the play button before getting ready, loosely listening to messages that probably weren?t all that important.

*beep ? Monday, 4:39PM* ?Hey Tai, it?s Mark. Do you mind if we reschedule? The wife wants me to go away with her on a business trip. Anyway, go easier next time, will ya? I can?t exactly hide this from the wife if you keep ripping me in two. . . Though I?m sure a big man like you can?t exactly help it, eh? Well, I?ll see you and your hot bod next week.? *end of message*

I hopped in the shower, smirking at what he had said. What can I say, I aim to please and I love to be pleased. I quickly lathered up and shampooed my hair, which is probably the longest thing I have to do in the shower. Depending on if I?m alone or not, heheh.

*beep ? Monday, 6:08PM* ?Hello Mr. Keen, this is Mrs. Lynch. I need you to bring me those papers tomorrow. Remember, the papers containing sensitive information I asked you to hold on to? That is all.?

I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, getting ready to brush my pearly whites. I brushed and scurried; pulling out my long sleeved button up shirt and black pants. I even had to wear fancy shoes and a tie. I hated the dress code, especially since it was so expensive. I guess it?s better than most jobs, despite the pricy attire. It doesn?t matter though, no matter what I wear, I still am the most noticeable and notorious thing around the office place. After that, the messages were just unimportant things like ?oh you were so good!? or ?can I get penciled in for another night!?

*beep Monday 7:45PM* ?Hey. . . It?s um. . . Arlin. . . McClain? Sorry for being estranged, but after our awkward moment. . . I kind of just moved and dedicated my life to perfecting some things since everything became awkward. I sold the formula for my latest project and got tons of cash so I have free time and I?m not tied down to live in New Jersey anymore, soooo I decided to move back into town. I wish did this sooner, I just couldn?t build up the courage to come back for so long. You were usually the one to give me that final push I needed. Er, sor-sorry for rambling! Do you want to meet for dinner and maybe catch up? I hear Seavilla is still open. I?ll meet you at the bench around the corner from the place, how about around s -? *voicemail memory full*

*you have 168 old messages beep*

I usually only delete messages after 7 days, but it?s already full? I hate being so busy. I got dressed as usual and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I grabbed my car keys, Mrs. Lynch?s folder of papers, and a protein drink for breakfast. Just another typical day for me, running at a rushed pace. I wish I could at least have a normal breakfast for once.

So let?s see, first I need to clear out my voicemail box when I get home.

Now I have to reschedule Mark?s session. I looked on my phone?s calendar and saw I couldn?t do it, so I penciled him in for next month. . . Check.

Bring Mrs. Lynch the pictures of her cheating husband that she?s using to get more money from him in the divorce. Right here in the folder she gave me. . . Check.

And meet Arlin for dinner at Seavilla?s at some time that I don?t know because the message cut off. I?m already dressed appropriately, and thankfully he?s paying for the meal. So. . . Check. . . Wait, what?!

I stopped abruptly, causing a symphony of tire screeches and horns honking. I can?t believe it, did I hear that correctly? Did he say six or seven? I got to be there early! I need to see him!

I arrived at the bench near the restaurant at 10 minutes to 6pm, just to be safe. I waited there for forty minutes, twitting my fingers, playing with my phone, trying to not make my desperation look so obvious. I couldn?t help but glance up at every auburn-haired stranger. I wonder if he changed. Is he fat now? Buff? Skinny? Taller? The thoughts helped pass the time and I just couldn?t seem to imagine anything but his handsome face and beautiful green eyes; his auburn hair that turns lighter in the summer and darker in the winter. Then I saw him. I think it was him. . . No it has to be, his face is almost the same as I remembered.

A man in a dark green with white dress shirt talked to the hostess. His hair was most certainly a light variation of auburn. There was a slight glare on his small silvery glasses, but I?m sure his eyes were green. He never used to wear glasses, but they look good on him. His hair was combed to the side, and his posture was perfect. He could be Arlin, but the Arlin I knew was a shy boy with his eyes fixated on the ground with messy hair. He was cute, but easy to forget due to his meekness. This new Arlin, however, is clearly a model for business attire. He stood a few feet away from me and was at a loss for words. He suddenly looked nervous and was straightening his tie up and fixing his glasses. Now he looks like the Arlin I knew.

?Tai, is that you?? It was his voice, a tad bit deeper than I remembered. I stood up, and it appears I?ve gotten taller. Or he somehow had gotten shorter. ?It has to be, you still put your hair in the same pull back style!?

?I?m bigger, but I?m still the same. But wow, look at you! Arlin, you look great. You clean up pretty nicely.? I grinned, flicking the frame of his glasses. ?Shall we go eat now?

?T-thanks. . . Wow you really did get. . . Bigger.? He straightened his glasses and gestured towards the restaurant. ?Y-yeah, let?s go eat.?

We spent an hour conversing and catching up, almost as if we were only apart for a week. We were laughing, having a good time, enjoying an expensive meal that I didn?t have to pay for. What more could I want? Oh, that?s right. There?s a few things I have to say, even if I suck at apologizing.

?So Tai, a guy?s like you has got to have a lady friend by now, right?? He was fishing for some answers.

?Nope. I?m more into guys.? My response caused him to frown. So instead of being straight and confused, I seemed gay and totally uninterested. ?Look. . . I know I really hurt you, but Arlin, I?m sorry. I don?t know how to make it up to you.?

?You were the first guy I ever did anything with, my best friend. But you know what, I forgive you. I shouldn?t have done that to you. You were pressured to be the perfect son, so that means being straight, going to college, getting married. I?m the one I should be sorry, I don?t know what I?ve done to you. . . My stupid experiment. . .?

?Um. You lost me, pal.? I raised an eyebrow to his comment. ?Care to explain so I don?t get lost??

?Ok, I?ll start from the beginning. When I hit puberty, I knew I was gay right away and kind of hoped you were too. I wanted us to be more than friends, since we knew each other so well. But you were always bigger and one step ahead. . . So I figured I?d never be good enough. . . I concocted a gene altering substance and used it on myself, which was supposed to make me gain muscle easily, grow taller, grow more virile, and never age. Instead, it wound up rewriting my DNA so any male who comes in contact with my semen would get the genes that I was supposed to get. What?s worse is, my body is stuck like this forever. I can?t get bigger, and all the guys I dated grow huge, outclass, me, and then leave me. Since you were the first one I exchanged fluids with, I knew you could help me solve my dilemma.?

I sighed and shook my head before staring at my drink in silence. ?That?s one hell of a pickup line. . . ?The fountain of youth and sexiness is in my balls? or something.?

?I?m serious. If you want to help me, can you come to my place with me tonight? If not, I understand. You?re my friend first and a test subject last. It?s up to you.?

We sat there in silence once again. I looked down at my body, then back at him. ?If that?s true, then all of this is because of us fooling around 6 years ago??

?Possibly. I won?t know for sure until I get a better look at your DNA.? He adjusted his glasses and straightened his back.

?Fine. This is weird, but I just want to make sure everything is ok.? I still couldn?t believe him. All this time apart and he comes back to me as some weirdo scientist.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (January 17th, 2014)
  #5   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2012, 10:18 AM

divis24
Great beginning, and I'm sorry there hasn't been much encouragement for you to continue. I hope you're up for it, because I'd love to see where the story takes these two young men!

Cheers,
divis24
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2012, 10:17 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
YES! Please continue!!!
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:48 AM

nothingtoseehereimserious

Last edited by Rarity; September 3rd, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options