The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 04:24 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Zombie Muscle - The Conclusion of Volume 1

Zombie Muscle - Part 8 - The Conclusion of Volume 1

Bud pulled a second foil wrapped power bar out of his backpack and opened it, "You sure you guys don't want anything?" He asked again. The kid and Sir both looked disinterested.

"I don't get it. Both of you have to be tippin' the scales at 280 or more, probably more. How can you not be feeding those bodies all day long? I mean, most bodybuilders are eating at least five meals a day. It doesn't make sense."

Sir got up and stood stretching for a moment, his huge arms spreading out wide and expanding his back like a sail in the wind. Bud saw bits of gravel imbedded in his skin from their impromptu threesome on the shoulder of the highway and wondered how all those sharp little stones didn't hurt. He stood up and started brushing it off and Sir, after he realized what Bud was doing, spread his lats impressively for the boy to finish the job. The kid watched Bud's dick start to grow semi-erect at the activity and he grinned, pleased that such an eager muscle worshipper was on hand.

"There has to be something you two aren't telling me," Bud continued. "I'm not an idiot. I'm fucking starving and you guys have to be. You both said you were hungry but you haven't touched a thing. Either we head to the rangers station and see what game I can hunt up, or we have to head back towards town for more provisions. There's three of us now, and what little I brought won't last long, although, like I said, I seem to be the only one digging into it."

The kid and Sir exchanged looks again, then they barely nodded in silent agreement.

"I'm not sure how you'll take this," the kid began. "We are hungry, and it's time to eat. But you're not gonna like it much."

Bud simply looked puzzled. "Why wouldn't I ??" he stopped short, making an educated guess. "What the hell do you eat!?"

"C'mon." Sir grunted and he and the kid started down the roadway. Bud looked on in disbelief as both men's bare asses danced back and forth across their backsides as they swaggered away. He pulled on his own shorts and then reached down grabbing both of theirs and ran to catch up with them. He held each one out by the belt loops and they both stopped for a moment to put them back on. Bud wondered if they would have simply have gone on indefinitely without wearing any clothes but their black combat boots and Timberlands, the thought rather strangely enticing.

Half a mile up the highway Sir pointed at an eighteen wheeler askew on the right lane. "This'll work," he stated, knowing the kid would agree.

"Light that pile of garbage up," the kid told Bud nodding towards a heap of boxes and rags beside the back of an open mini-van. He pulled matches from his pack and obliged, shuddering at the sight of a decaying body in the back of the van stretched out over the bench seat. Corpses of the dead who had never turned were hardly a new sight, they were in fact everywhere, but an upturned face or the unexpected positioning of a hand could still give a start. Bud pushed the skeletal hand away from the boxes and lit them on fire, wondering what exactly he was doing it for. When the kid pulled off an exhaust pipe from the undercarriage of a nearby car and started banging it on the side of the semi, he suddenly put it all together.

"You're trying to draw them here?," he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yep. Might take awhile too, but maybe we'll get lucky."

Sir reached under the side of a blue Camry next to him and hoisted the car up off the ground effortlessly until he flipped it over onto it's roof. With its wheels up in the air now he started tearing the underside apart until he freed up the front axel, and using it like a long drumstick he joined the kid in beating it against the side of the eighteen wheeler. Bud looked more carefully at the truck now and it's steel fence-like sides and realized it was a livestock truck, probably meant for cattle or some other large animal.

"Pop the top," Sir told the kid, who put down his exhaust pipe and hopped up on the side of the truck, climbing the fenced sides until he came to the steel roof. With just his bare hands he started peeling back the metal sheathing like it was a can of sardines, then tossing each large section off past the edge of the roadside. From atop the trailer he surveyed the terrain on either side of the truck and squinted, seeing in the horizon a dark mass in motion.

"Dinner's close," he chuckled to Sir.

Bud felt a chill at the back of his neck, wondering if his two new lovers were actually cannibals and shuddering at the thought. He was already certain that whatever was going to happen, he did not want to see.

"Am I going to be ok here?," he asked, a nervous break in his voice.

The kid scanned the highway quickly and looked over at another semi rig, without it's trailer, further up the road. "You might be better off climbing into that cab up there. There looks like a hell of a lot of them coming this way."

Sir looked pleased hearing that, and banged the axel a little harder, looking over at the small fire and seeing it's rising black sooty smoke doing it's job.

Bud had watched the kid decimate zombies before, he knew the carnage to expect. "How far off?," he asked.

"It'll be a while yet. They're 'bout three quarters of a mile out. It's a slow moving herd."

Bud went to his backpack and pulled out a tall can, then came over to the kid, who hopped down next to him. "What's that for?" the kid wondered.

"Indulge me," Bud answered and popped the top off the aerosol can of Pam cooking spray. He started spraying it all over the kids shirtless body, then started working it into his skin, the vegetable shortening glistening like baby oil as the kids huge muscles shimmered, catching the sun, making the flawless muscles glow.

"You're a kinky little guy," the kid offered but not before striking a few poses, enjoying the enhanced sheen.

Bud agreed, but knowing he'd clarify his reasons later on. For now he wiped his hands off and went to his perch up in the cab to watch. It was twenty minutes before the first of the pack started to arrive. He was braced for the carnage, he'd already seen this kind of confrontation and thought he knew what to expect, but what he didn't understand was the sorting. They seemed to be picking and choosing. The Sir and kid, powerful bodies in action, grabbed each walking corpse by the throat and some were flung high into the air, tossed into the livestock trailer over the side rails and down through the stripped away roof, the bodies hitting the steel floor hard, bones often cracking as they landed. Those that weren't hurled into the pen were quickly incapacitated. Necks were broken like dried twigs on a branch, or heads removed entirely, skulls crushed together, limbs pulled apart, whatever it took to move on to the next until they worked their way through the entire surging population of the undead.

Bud studied the zombies inside the pen, and at first, wasn't sure what the common denominator was. They were all male, that he was pretty sure of although it was often hard to tell when bodies where decomposed too much, still those he recognized as women for certain had been tossed aside. Those corralled also seemed to be under 30, maybe even under 20. But what this told him, was still unclear.

When the last of the herd was down, and the few stragglers who rose again because their heads weren't crushed properly, were put down again, then Bud came climbing out of the cab. Sir and the kid stood alongside the trailer, looking in at the prisoned creatures whose faces and hands peered out from the spaces between the rails. They were both covered in gore and Bud once again looked at the kid who appeared more like some red demon than human being. He pulled out the hunting knife he'd put in his backpack and came towards the kid, the knife raised.

The kid tilted his head to the side, wondering what he was doing, then he saw Bud turn the knife edge over, the sharp serrated side facing up and with the long straight dulled side he reached out and began to scrape the blade down along the kids gore encrusted body. Like a squeegee it pulled away all the traces such decimation left, and smooth clean skin appeared wherever he wiped the knife edge.

"Whatever gave you that idea?," the kid asked in wonder.

"You ever watch Spartacus? I loved that show. Always made me fucking hot as hell. And this," he drew the blade down the length of the kids arm, "is how a gladiator kept clean."

"And what about me?," Sir asked looking on at the odd little tableau.

"I don't know if oiling you up before hand would have done any good, you were already kind of?" Bud looked for a word. "Layered? Crusty?"

"Thanks," Sir looked down at his blood splattered torso and shrugged, recognizing the lost cause.

"I'll spray you too, maybe it'll soak in," Bud pondered. "Or we can find a lake or something."

The kid rotated and offered a still dirty side to be scraped, suddenly finding the grooming of his body to be pleasantly erotic.

Bud brought the conversation back on topic. "So I'm still not getting the when-do-you-eat-part?"

Sir was using a piece of twisted metal he found on the ground to scrape himself and quickly realizing what a lost cause it was, but he spoke up. "Dinners waiting for us," he nodded at the pen.

"I was afraid of that. So what, you eat them raw? Just like they try to do to us. Or do you butcher them, then cook 'em up?" Bud tried to hide his look of distaste but couldn't.

Sir didn't wait to explain, he just climbed to the top of the trailer cab and reached down into the pen, yanking one of the young ghouls up and out by the neck. He two arm pressed him over head then brought the crotch down to his face, tore an opening in the clothing with his teeth, and started milking the cum.

"Holy shit," Bud whispered, dropping the knife and doubling over, turning away from the sight on the cab roof.

Sir finished drinking what he needed. Bud looked up and thought how much it reminded him off a shepherd taking a drink from some unstoppered goat bladder wine sack. Sir flung the body back into the pen and reached down for another.

With his hunger calling to him, the kid walked away from Bud's side and climbed up on the tailgate side of the trailer and pulled out his first milking sack. Sucking it dry he did the same thing as Sir, and tossed it back in the pen and reached down for another.

Bud wasn't sure how many milkings he watched before he walked away. Repulsion and disgust fought with curiosity and assessment. It was clear now why these two men where so phenomenally built. He didn't have any idea why it worked, or how someone could have discovered that it did in the first place, but there was no denying the extraordinary effects. A man of Sir's age, to be so incredibly large, and the kid, with that baby face, he couldn't be more than 20 or 21 and to have a body bigger than any human Bud had ever seen, it was intoxicating.

Lost in the reality of this discovery, how such super size was obtainable, Bud couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have that power, to feel that kind of strength, to see his own body grow to those proportions, to be that insanely built as well. Bud didn't need time to consider this more carefully, to assess the pros and cons, because Bud couldn't imagine what possible con there could be. One look at these two men and he knew he'd already decided that he was going to join their ranks. How they could do what it took without hurling their guts out was beyond him, but if they could manage it, so could he.

--------------------------

Bud had fallen asleep that night in the cab of the semi. After all the zombie milkings had finally come to an end, kid and Sir had taken off down the highway. Bud wasn't sure what was happening to them, they almost seemed to be playing a game with the abandoned cars, upending them, rolling them over, tossing them, or even just tearing them to pieces. It didn't serve any purpose at all, at least none that Bud could figure out. If it wasn't some kind of game, he could see that it was certainly some kind of workout. There seemed to be a momentum building the harder they worked, making them exert themselves even more, and in a feverish path of devastation they tore their way down Route 15 like a summer tornado.

Bud stood on the cab roof, shielding his eyes from the morning sun and following the path of destruction. It seemed to end a mile or more away, so he took up his backpack and started walking in that direction. Along the final hundred yards he looked ahead at two mounds piled squarely in the middle of the road and wondered what they were. With each step closer it became clear that sir and kid were the small mountains, stretched out and asleep, side by side. As Bud got closer he saw how much they had changed overnight. Easily fifty pounds of muscle, maybe more, had been added to each body, all in a few hours time.

Bud stared at the enormous chests, rising and falling with their heavy breathing, and marveled at the thickness of each huge meaty pec. Their quads were ridiculous, far bigger than their waists, with tear drop shaped muscles etched in high relief. Bud's eyes darted from muscle to muscle, seeing the changes everywhere, on every body part and his mouth actually began to water with his own aching want for it. He stood over the kid for a lingering moment before deciding to just lay down on top of him. He began licking his way across the expanse of muscular planes, biting, stroking, nibbling, touching? oblivious to the kids sound sleep, Bud enjoyed exploring the new dimensions of the man he loved.

When the kids eyes finally opened, he looked at Bud for a long moment, wondering who this was on top of him. He thought he recognized the face, the red hair seemed so familiar, but no name came to him, instead he stopped thinking about it and just enjoyed the little man who was lost in worshipping him. It didn't really matter, he knew he liked this kind of attention, nothing else seemed that important.

"Suck my dick?" he still couldn't think of a name. "That's it red, suck it good." Bud was too lost now in pleasure to have even noticed the substituted name.

--------------------------------

"You'll hold him down for me? You're sure?" Bud asked Sir as he pulled a zombie over the top rail of the livestock truck bed.

"No problem, I got him for you. All you have to do is suck on that things meat and drain him dry! He won't touch you, I promise"

"If I hadn't watched the two of you do this so many times I never would have thought it was possible. But that doesn't mean I won't puke my guts out either." Bud was trying to psych himself up to go down on the dead dick. "You sure this will work?" Bud asked, stalling for time.

"Don't be a wuss, do it," Sir ordered.

The kid heard him say that and felt, for a split second, that he wanted to disagree. He didn't know why, it was just a feeling, but he thought he remembered some kind of warning. Was it a warning? Should he say something? But say what, and why? he didn't understand the slight conflict in his own thoughts.

Sir held the squirming young zombie in his powerful arms and Bud finally reached out and started stroking the grayish yellow cock, his handing pumping the dick to get it hard.

"We just suck it out," Sir observed.

Bud waited till the dick stiffened before he went down on it, and with all the resolve he could he worked it until he felt the liquid hitting the back of his throat, and in his mind thanking god that that was over with.

Sir tossed the spent and docile zombie back in the pen and started to reach back in, "You want another one?"

"Oh hell no," Bud answered, "let me get used to this."

'If that's even possible' he thought to himself. "Now what?" he asked aloud.

The kid smiled at him. "This is the good part. You'll want to start fucking any minute now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and I mean like wild monkey sex fucking!" the kid laughed.

Bud tried to force a smile, but couldn't. He stared into the two faces watching him in obvious anticipation of some Jekyll & Hyde transformation, but he certainly didn't feel one coming on. In fact, he felt like hell. His vision was slowly blurring, his mouth drying out and body aching. He looked at the two thick muscular necks in front of him, enormous wide shoulders and rounded delts, but had no thought of wanting them, or touching them, or possessing them, instead he saw the images of those perfect bodies fade before him as a curtain of gray descended, blocking all sight and sound and thought.

Kid and Sir looked into Bud's eyes as the white cloudy film covered his green irises and the lids fluttered closed. They saw his face drain of color, and his head drop slowly forward, inching it's way to his sunken chest. Sir lifted his hand but felt it's dead weight offering no resistance. The kid bent down putting his ear to Bud's chest, but hearing nothing.

Silence hung in the air. Neither man knew what to say. They both felt confused, unsure of what was happening.

Their quiet vigil lasted an hour or more, until finally the kid picked up Bud's body and set it down in the seat of the truck cab. Not knowing what else to do, he shut the door, and crushed the handle until it was unrecognizable, sealing the door closed and with it the last memory of the red haired boy that tomorrow, he wouldn't even remember.

--------------------------------

Summer was ending and the chill of autumn faintly hung in the air. Sir and the kid were both still shirtless, and the bit of shorts that still hung off of them were in tattered shreds. They wandered aimlessly, it was their habit now, and today they found themselves outside a community college gymnasium. The kid had no memory of it. The double doors were unlocked and open wide, which seemed to invite them in. They sauntered in, the breadth of their massive thighs so enormous that both of them walked with that odd rolling gait needed to accommodate such wide body parts. Together they stopped at the side of the workout area, and for the first time ever fear froze them in their tracks.

In the middle of the gym floor a zombie stood, his back to them, towering above both their heads. The dead thing was tall, at least a foot and a half taller than Sir's six feet four inches. In it's two hands, the ghoulish thing was holding another normal sized zombie high off the ground and sucking on it's cock. That was what had frozen the two men in their tracks, seeing what they both knew so well, a zombie cum milking, and this one, for the first time that they knew of, a zombie milking was being done by another zombie. Along the back wall of the huge gymnasium zombie corpses were piled high, at least twenty feet to the ceiling and who knew how deep. Hundreds, if not thousands of bodies made a wall of stinking decayed flesh and bloody bone.

Finishing the cum milking, the colossal thing in front of them bit off the entire head of the used up zombie and spit it out across the floor, then hurled the decapitated shell onto the growing wall of death. Sensing them in the room, it whipped it's body around to face them, the gray rotted skin stretched tightly over a body so muscular, so nightmarishly huge that only one word could describe it. It was truly, absolutely, and completely MONSTROUS.

-----------------------------------

At the same moment that Sir and the kid saw the first and only zombie who had learned the secret of zombie cum, just as it spun towards them and unhinged it's jaw in a wide shrieking scream of anger and dominance, at that very same moment, miles away in the sealed up cab of a semi truck, a pair of eyelids snapped open. A second later, the truck door was kicked off its hinges and flew across the cold concrete highway and a gust of wind blew dirt and change into the air.

A new era had begun...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Massivebdy For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (May 27th, 2013), bosso343 (November 4th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 4th, 2014), iets21 (November 29th, 2012), kevinn90034 (November 7th, 2013), littledude (November 2nd, 2013), max1042 (November 3rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 2nd, 2013), muscledupsmoker (October 26th, 2013), muscular (May 27th, 2013), Neonando (May 27th, 2013), parabola56 (May 27th, 2013), Shade (March 23rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 3rd, 2013), vic170888 (April 5th, 2014), WrapClampCrush (November 10th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 2nd, 2013), Yachirobi (December 19th, 2012), zmack (April 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 04:37 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hmmmm, very interesting, I wonder how strong that Super Zombie is? The ending was very interesting, is the guy (who I guess was Bud) in the truck another super zombie? I'm guessing so if he responded to another zombie's yell. It will be very interesting to see where Volume 2 goes. Volume 1 was just great reading all around.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Last edited by iceman75; August 21st, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
  #3   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 05:04 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
GREAT twist! Looking forward to seeing what changes happen to Bud!

Last edited by Lucas88; August 22nd, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
  #4   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 05:42 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
I hope the conclusion of Volume 1 doesn't mean this cliffhanger is a long one. This story has been one of the best and most original posted in a long time. I can't wait to read Volume 2, Chapter 1!
  #5   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 06:23 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlejock646 View Post
This story has been one of the best and most original posted in a long time.
Agreed! I love that this is more than a muscle growth/worship story. I can't gush enough about how excited I am to see this universe continue. Furthermore, Massive, I take it that you have a new idea in mind... and cock. We're all anxious to see what happens to our zombie suckers next but I'm sure your next story will be even more ambitious.

Please, please, don't just settle for what you're doing now. While you still have some ways to go, your ideas, plotting, and characterization show that you might have a professional publishing career ahead. Please keeep writing and improving yourself. I see big things ahead for you.
  #6   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 11:45 PM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
Perfect ending for Volume 1. I love a good cliffhanger, particularly when it comes as a challenge to the protagonists. Good job!

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.

Last edited by Shade; August 23rd, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
  #7   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Volume 2 ?

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the kind comments and support. I do think down the road I'll tackle Volume 2, but I'm looking forward to trying another theme, so I'm not quite sure when I'll come back to my zombies. What I did discover on this last story is how tricky it is to try and work in something muscle or muscle growth erotic into every chapter and still tell a good story. Gives me new found respect to all the other writers who do it so well! I also enjoyed all the groans and remarks about the whole zombie cum milking thing, and then in the later chapters how people's replies threw that term around like it was one they used all the time! How quickly we adapt to a story idea, even a gross one, when you get caught up in the tale.
It was loads of fun guys, thanks again and glad you enjoyed it.
  #8   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2012, 06:42 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
That's too bad, especially with such a perfect setup for the conflict between the zombie and the kid/Sir looming so clearly. I can understand, but this has been a really great story in many different ways. Definitely unique!
  #9   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Thank you again for valuing story as much or more than muscle. In my opinion, as long as you get to the growth first thing then you can coast in a few chapters without muscle stuff. Story, for me, trumps muscle. The muscle fun is just a hook to draw us into a richer world.

That said, please keep going with the hot muscle action! We don't have enough stories where the men actively grow!
  #10   Add to iets21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2012, 02:40 AM

iets21 is on a distinguished road
Yeah! What Yachirobi said!

This new zombie theme thing is awesome!! It's like a super hot adventure story! I certainly wouldn't mind reading a chapter or two without any growth or something. The whole plot with the zombies and survival is inviting for me to just keep reading!

I would give me a massive thrill when you will start with volume 2 I hope you do. But if you do not, I want to thank you for this awesome adventure! And i will keep an eye on your story post, because i think you have a good story telling skill
  #11   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2012, 03:12 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
Really clever stuff...Well written too...

It is a proven fact about how human beings adapt to their environment/stress etc...

It is why homo-sapiens are the dominate species.

You've created a new species here... The Necro-sapiens (too cheesy ?)

Cool, cool stuff loving the growth too.
  #12   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2012, 07:35 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massivebdy View Post
Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the kind comments and support. I do think down the road I'll tackle Volume 2, but I'm looking forward to trying another theme, so I'm not quite sure when I'll come back to my zombies. What I did discover on this last story is how tricky it is to try and work in something muscle or muscle growth erotic into every chapter and still tell a good story. Gives me new found respect to all the other writers who do it so well! I also enjoyed all the groans and remarks about the whole zombie cum milking thing, and then in the later chapters how people's replies threw that term around like it was one they used all the time! How quickly we adapt to a story idea, even a gross one, when you get caught up in the tale.
It was loads of fun guys, thanks again and glad you enjoyed it.
Hey, Masivebdy!

Very sorry to see this story going on hiatus. At first, I thought the timing of this story was a little suspect because there had been a BOATLOAD of zombie movies on cable the month you first posted...BUT...you took this story into some very original territory...GORY but most definitely original.

Now, while I think that muscle-freak zombie you teased us with at the end of this volume should come along and milk YOU until you are green and gory for leaving us hanging , I'm looking forward to whatever you post next...this was a great balance of gory story and muscle.

Thanks!
Lucas
  #13   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2012, 08:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Sorry that you're going to set this one set a while. What a great twist to have zombie cum work either way, but not known why. I sure hope you do come back to do volume 2 eventually. It's a great plot that can become quite a saga!
  #14   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:37 PM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
BRAVO!!! Superior work!
  #15   Add to Dodger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:43 AM

Dodger is on a distinguished road
Bump

Love this story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dodger For This Useful Post:
Eliswansigurado (November 2nd, 2013), portamivia (May 28th, 2013)
  #16   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:04 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
There's the chance to see this amazing storie continued...pleeeeeseeee!! I love it!! Massivebdy.....I'm sure that I'm not the only one!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Dodger (November 3rd, 2013), Eliswansigurado (November 2nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 2nd, 2013)
  #17   Add to Dodger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2014, 03:07 AM

Dodger is on a distinguished road
Love this story

Know it's a little older, but I think a bunch of us would love to see where this one goes. Great work man.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dodger For This Useful Post:
makurra (April 4th, 2014), portamivia (April 4th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 4th, 2014), xmrr20a (April 4th, 2014)
  #18   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 12:08 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I'll add my vote for a continuation as well! This story may have had some unusual aspects, but its originality is what made it great!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options