The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:15 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Unexpected--Part 3.2

Part I

Part II

Part III.1

—————

Return (cont’d)

When I opened my eyes next; the room was a black haze. I stumbled to the bathroom in the dark, not really sure where Derek was. As I shook off and started washing my hands, a booming set of vibrations visibly rattled the door. I couldn’t believe my ears, as I listened and heard words spoken by an impossibly deep voice from the other side.

“…you were actually off by a few pounds, Y’know…” he slowly laughed, shaking a couple things off the nearby shelves. I groaned. I didn’t get what was going on, but I knew I was way too tired to put up with his shit. Too groggy to be even a little bit scared, I turn to open the door.

“Derek, look – I said not tonight—” I swung open the door and stepped back immediately as I sawnothing but muscle and cock in the doorway. I looked up at pecs the size of sofa cushions, deep enough to lose my arm in. They filled my field of vision, so broad and packed with muscle, his nipples were beyond the scope of the doorframe. Beneath them, 10 steel-plated bricks, each big enough to fill my palm, jutted out furiously from his thick waist. The doorway couldn’t even begin to contain his lats, and I couldn’t see them; rest assured they must have been brushing either side of the hallway, unflexed. His thighs were woven trunks of meaty cables and teardrops, the smallest of them easily thicker than both of my arms together. His legs pushed his heavy balls forward and a cock so big it made my body ache, bumped against my chest with a gentle thud. I looked up but couldn’t even see his jaw; the marble shelf of his pecs blocked almost everything from his nose down.

“You were saying?” Before I could even move, an arm packing more muscle than a large man’s entire body snatched me up and hoisted me back to the room. The ground shook with his elephantine footsteps, sending a few cracks up the walls, irreversibly damaging the floor boards as we moved. I just couldn’t believe my eyes—and after everything I’d seen already, that was saying a lot.

He tossed me clear across the room, like I weighed nothing. I landed roughly on the bed, scrambling to ready myself for whatever was about to happen. “Derek…I-I don’t know what’s going on, but…let’s talk…we…we had a deal…”
As my eyes adjusted, the dark silhouette of his mile-wide back seemed even more menacing; he came towards me, shaking the room with each step. His head brushed against the ceiling as he chuckled with god-like bass.

“It’s like I said—your guess was a little off….” He mounted the bed; loud cracks sounding through the air as the bed frame gave out under his new weight. “You guessed 550 and you were right, but...not anymore.” I inched backwards, pointlessly. “I said I was done growing for the night; I lied....”

“Come on, man…that’s not fair…”

“Yeah? What’s got you so hard, then?” I looked down–he was right! I didn’t even remember getting hard; I just was all of a sudden. He grabbed me one-handed, picked me up and shoved my head almost a foot deep in his chest. He flexed lightly and let go of my body. I pushed against him as hard as I could, but his pecs just held me in place, my feet dangling inches above the mattress below.

“Taste it.” I heard him hiss the words, even with my ears pressed tightly to my head by his thick unyielding muscles. I didn’t sound like a request.
Fuck that. Even if I wanted to—and I really did—he wasn’t just gonna tell me what to do. I kicked and pounded his sides furiously; thud after thud, I only ended up bruising my own fists.

A deafening laugh echoed through his ribcage and vibrated in the hot iron fibers pressed against my cheeks. He flexed tighter and I could barely breathe; light-headed and hanging surreally on the edge of life, I was still hard as ever. My body hung like a pendant between his pecs and my prick bumped occasionally against the stacked wall of his abs. He flexed slightly and suddenly I felt my shaft trapped deep in the warm grip of his jacked abdominals. I let out a gasp, the sound completely muffled by his chest. With the tiniest twitch of his deep abs, my prick now stood firmly lodged in the stony boulders of his stomach. My swaying body slowed to a halt as I was pinned tighter to him, as. He smirk with a grunt and started jerking his massive dong under me.

“I could fuckin’… put you out… in 5 seconds flat….right now, if I wanted….” He chuckled “…but I still have…to keep…my promise….” My body shook as he yanked his cock roughly, and my cock rubbed in short sharp jerks clasped in his titanium flesh. I grabbed his chest for stability, my right hand palming his hot nipple as I did. He let a feral groan.

Taste it” he seethed. Still stroking in a frenzy, he flexed with insane precision—as I felt his pecs ripple around my face, a few solid fibers on either side lightly forced my jaw open. Yet again, he was literally dominating me with a fraction of his herculean body. As the mighty bands of muscle contorted, air rushed in; I desperately inhaled, taking in a thick breath of the musky air trapped between his pecs. My tongue darted out and I sucked his tight skin like my life depended on it…And for all I could tell at the moment, my life did depend on it.
He tasted fresh; salty and a little like the smell of wood. What started as a survival tactic became a ravenous indulgence; my cock pulsed harder in the confines of his abdominals. I pressed my tongue deeper into the tight, infinite mass of his pecs, pushing all the way down to his sternum, barely stopping to breathe. He chuckled between moans, practically crushing me as he urged me even further. His brawny hand pressed hard over mine, grinding my palm in circles over his nipple.

He released me finally, holding me again by the waist, his broad hand easily cupping the whole width of my ass. My eyes had adjusted to the light by now; it wasn’t quite dawn yet, but in a way I could see everything clearly for some reason. He shifted his stance, planting his feet on either side of the bed; he stood straddling the queen-size mattress like it was nothing but a workout mat. Hunching over, he squatted and spread his tree trunk legs further apart.
He lowered my body to where my prick was pointing straight up at his wide, solid butt. His glutes spread tautly, revealing truly magnificent hole. It was honestly a monster unto itself; it was perfect, yet unlike anything I’d ever seen. Just looking at it I could tell it was one of the most powerful things I’d ever touch. Unhidden by the granite spheres of his ass, it noticeably bulged with muscle; thick, pursed and tight as a bank vault, it was the culmination of dozens of thick fibers, a concealed vortex of strength and earth-shattering tension and secretly punctuating his physique. As he lifted me closer, I felt its heat cast a radiant glow over my cock.

“What’s say, we compromise…” My cock met with gate of his iron-tight hole; the warm flesh didn’t yield in the slightest. My impossibly hard dick skated around the tight, mounded muscle; it felt like hot steel wrapped in leather. In another insane display, I watched as he relaxed the hole, making it gape for seconds at a time before shutting again, freakishly tight. Then, flexing it open, he swallowed me balls-deep in one go, his hole clamping down air-tight on my cock like some sort of prey. I groaned, almost cumming on the spot.

He grinned as he continued yanking his cock. “Like that ass, huh? Squat everyday for the rest of your life …you won’t get halfway to where I am….” He laughed. With a single hand, under my ass, he lifted me in and out of him as easily as he would a sex toy. Meanwhile he worked his monster vigorously with his free hand. “Nnnf…so fuckin’ thick…. With that stubby little prick of yours, I’m pretty surprised you made it all the way to the target, heheh...” He clenched his glutes to emphasize his point; my cock instantly slid out, pushed back by waves of packed muscle. Even with me buried to the hilt, the sheer depth of his flexed ass kept his hole more than few inches out my cock’s reach. Releasing the flex and pushing me back in, he chuckled. “… did you skip out on puberty, or something? I mean,look at you...” He bit his lip as he stroked his cock extra slow just to rub it in.

“Sh-shut...up…” I stuttered, jolting as he pumped me weightlessly in and out.

Make me.” He tensed his body, flexing out the words almost as loudly as he spoke them. Smirking down at me, he released his hand out from under me and brought his brutally massive arms up in a double-biceps flex. His lats flared and he seemed to swell out in every direction. Meanwhile, in jerks and heaves, my body rose and fell steadily, powered solely by his insane ass muscles. With each ascent of my body, I heard a soft grunt escape his clenched teeth.

Look Ma—no hands!...” he rumbled, pleased with his stupid joke. He hissed, hunching over into a sickening most-muscular as his erect cock beat just near the bottom of his chest; his traps swallowed his thick neck and threatened to crush his head in a vice of swelling muscle. Were his biceps getting thicker? I tried to get a good look, but between my rocky movements and the ecstasy of his superhuman muscle control, I couldn’t really focus. Drops of sweat, rained from his hair, hitting my face and eyes. He glanced down at my bobbing body again, quickening the pace in short bursts just to show he still had control; my cock may have been in his ass, but there was really no question who was fucking who.

His hefty balls started to rise tight against the base of his shaft. I was getting close to the edge, myself. He leaned over, one hand on his knee, the other on his cock.

“…and y’know what?...I’m still… not…done… growing,” He flared his lats, blocking out the ceiling. I was about to lose it. He smiled. “Face it…” he breathed, “I fuckin’ own you

I hated the words, but came furiously; at the height of the climax, he held me up in his sphincter muscles, milking ever last drop from me. Before the bliss even subsided, I felt pulses from deep inside him as he got ready to release his own prodigious load.

He let out a booming groan, shaking the room as the first two shots knocked clean through the ceiling. The night sky showed through the holes and I marveled at the force of his cum. His body tightened and swelled outwards, before my eyes. The next shots were longer and even more intense, as his hole spasmed uncontrollably, gripping me painfully tight. The pain was blinding, but he was lost in the waves of his climax as his pleasure—and increasing height—forced him to his knees. His titanic quads crushed the bed frame between his legs as the muscles closed in around my waist.

After a several gale-force blasts from his cock, he smiled, moaning and started aiming at different spots around the destroyed room. His body jerked as a shot flew from his dick like a cannonball, firing clear through the window. I thought I heard a car alarm a few seconds later, but the sound was quickly drowned out by his next grunt as he aimed for the dresser. Another jerk, and a heavy white bullet of semen pummeled the wooden drawers, soaking all the clothes as the dresser crumbled pathetically.

His shots slowed down after more than a minute, still hitting the walls like gooey fists.
And then, without warning, he bent his cock in my direction; I jolted.
Staring down his thick head, as the tempo of his cum ticked down to the inevitable…

The last thing I saw was his cocky smile, as he said “Open up.”
His body tensed up and…

You always expect to wake up from a nightmare yelling; with a sharp gasp. Like in Home Alone—or any other horror flick.

But nope; No matter what’s happening in your dreams, you wake up heavy as a bag of sand.

I opened my eyes, blinked a few times. It was still dark out, but the morning was starting to light the edges of the ceiling. The clock on the nightstand showed 6:37. I looked around the room as my eyes adjusted to the light.

At regular intervals, I felt brief gusts from Derek’s nose against the back of my neck. His body nestled against me under the sheets, I felt his arm laced under mine and draped across my chest….

As flashbacks from last night came to mind, I wondered how, my arm could be resting so close to my body. I glanced under the covers to see Derek’s plain old arm, as I’d always remembered it.
What really happened last night?

As my body woke up and I mentally sorted through the heaviness of my limbs, I glanced around the room for things I might remember. I moved slowly as to not wake Derek up—and that’s when I noticed that the ‘heaviness’ I’d been feeling a little longer than usual was not just from sleep.

Derek’s arm felt like it weighed close to 40 pounds. Even with his arm lying casually over my chest, breathing took was an effort (a recurring theme of the night, it seemed). As if on cue, he made matters worse by cozying up to me, resting his leg over mine; it felt like another 90pounds of deadweight or more. I squirmed in his passive grip, while he snored, oblivious to my struggles. It was literally sort an ‘uphill’ battle too, since the mattress had caved towards his side of the bed and I was pretty much pulled into the man-crater surrounding him. When I finally managed to roll out, his limbs thudded heavily to the mattress; he didn’t even flinch.

So that definitely happened, I thought.
Right?...

Next to the clock, I saw an unrecognizable lump of silver and grey cotton with folds of brass crumpled at its center.

My keys.

Fuck…” I muttered. So that part was real too.

I looked around the room one last time, basically having all the proof and explanation I’d be getting ‘til Derek woke up.

No broken windows...dressers intact…
As the light from the windows turned the ceiling pale blue, I noticed some small cracks in the plaster; a few streaks of white left over from a mess someone had hastily wiped up.

So….I guess, most of it actually happened

I washed my face in the bathroom. One look in the mirror and I knew I had to shower; however I was getting home, I was pretty sure no hat would hide the dregs of spunk scatter through my hair. I examined my neck and noticed a small circular burn mark near my collarbone. It glistened under a thin layer of ointment I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t help smiling, too. Probably coconut oil or the latest craze from Derek’s Hole Phoods stash. I got in the shower.

As steam rose and grime circled the drain, I thought in chunks about what to do next.
I had to get home; had to come back for my car; the spare to the apartment was between the bricks somewhere; breakfast; call in to work.….

Derek joined me sluggishly in the shower, eyes still half-shut. He turned off the bright lights overhead and left the door open. In the dim wetness of the shower, I couldn’t see him very well, but I could sense there was really a new gravity to his body. It’s not like the tile was caving in under him or anything; just that I felt that familiar feeling you get standing next to something huge and immovable. For all I could tell, he looked exactly the same, a little taller than he was, but not by much. Yet, even the water struck our bodies differently, like the difference between rain hitting an umbrella and the hood of a car.
Neither of us spoke. I handed him the soap, and finished rinsing off. For a moment, he rested his forehead, against the back of neck, then continued washing up. It was his usual way of saying ‘good morning’ whenever he stayed at my place. Otherwise, he never said a word before breakfast or coffee. I’d felt the gesture a dozen times, but this morning, it felt like the first.

I waited for him, occasionally trying to make out the form of his body in the bad light…

We toweled off and got dressed; Aside from the shreds in the garbage, I had nothing left but my shoes; He brought me his oversized sweater from the night before and some old, equally loose pants. I chuckled to myself, as his baggy clothes now had a totally new meaning.

He poured some coffee in a flask and passed it to me. As I went to get my shoes, I realized suddenly.
“I don’t have any cash for a cab. My wallet’s at home.”

“Well, then…” he glanced at the microwave, “if we leave now we should be able to get you on the 7:25.” He was talking about the metro.

“Ugh….”

“It’s all I got,” he smiled “Let’s go!”

It was mid-October, so I wasn’t surprised at the icy 20 degrees that greeted us as we crossed the parking lot. I wasn’t surprised that, Derek’s crappy hoodie did nothing to block the wind, as my nipples froze hard enough to cut glass.
What did surprise me was Derek walking alongside me in nothing but a loose tank and some jogging pants. The irony kept me quiet, but every once in a while I glanced his way; not only did he look perfectly at ease, but I saw a bit of warm vapor floating in wisps off his skin.

We walked the few blocks to the station in silence. As he led the way, I noticed for the first time the solidness of how his body moved. There was a grace to it, but a finality, as well; if somehow a brick wall had popped up at any second, he’d walk right through it without skipping a beat. Yet, it’d be impossible to explain this to anyone who didn’t know what I did. Even though I noticed the power hidden in each of his steps, there was something calculatedly normal about the way he walked—like a dance he’d taken years to perfect.

If anything though, the most visible change was in the character of his muscles. Inch for inch, he was the exact same as yesterday. But now, the smallest traces of fat had dwindled and you could see his muscles stand out in high relief. His steel-plated lats filled the tank out in a subtly different way than before. His thin arms somehow looked unbreakable, fierce enough to hold up against arms thrice their size. Every muscle on his body looked spring-loaded, packed to max capacity and dense beyond granite’s wildest dreams.

We reached the platform; winking at the old attendant, he passed through the turnstile and passed me his swipecard.

5 minutes to departure, I stood there with him awhile, silent again, no idea what to ask first.

As if reading my mind, he said “We’ll talk when you get back.” Smiling he added, “And don’t come back without breakfast.”

“Whatever.” I smiled. He leaned in, kissing the corner of my mouth. It was one of those things I promised never to do in public.
But even as my ears burned up, and my eyes darted cautiously around the station, I couldn’t stop grinning but grin.

The conductor made the last call for doors.

“Alright…uh, see you soon.” I took a seat in the corner of the first car. The train rocked to a start and we left the station. We coasted through the city on the high rail; my first metro ride since the early high school. Luckily, it wasn’t one of those obnoxious trains that blasts riders with bright lights thing in the morning. No cells, no music, just the train gliding and the sky light through the windows broken up in parts as we move between stations.
We turned a corner and I sat up as we rode through the polished brown granite of the business district; the sunrise reflected in gold flecks off high windows and storefronts.
I glanced down at the busy traffic below, then back to the glass and stone passing on either side of us.

I’d always loved driving by myself through the city. But staring out the window right then, no hands on the wheel, I realized I’d never actually seen it.
The train wove on between the buildings, stopping a few more times before heading for the burbs, near my place; I dozed off thinking….

I should do this more often

To Be continued
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ydt81 For This Useful Post:
abbraxis (December 4th, 2012)
  #2   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:36 AM

Latter half of Part 3

I thought I'd have this up the same night as the first ... whoops.

So this finally concludes 'Act I' so to speak.
I know this might have thrown some people for a whirl, but do stay tuned. If you've not been chased away by the macro or by the fact that it was just a dream, I hope you'll stick around for what's in store.

Criticism, feedback, commentary all appreciated; Let me know what you think.

QUESTION ABOUT 'Hole Phoods':
*Not that I mind a little double entendre, I’m just wondering—is it legal to use a company’s actual name, (e.g., ‘Whole Foods’) in a work of fiction?

Last edited by ydt81; September 27th, 2012 at 01:59 AM.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:05 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
ok with the dream sequence and the end of act 1. now get back to the plot!!! please!
  #4   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:07 AM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
OMG I'm literally on the edge here! Please start Act II soon!!!
  #5   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:21 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydt81 View Post
QUESTION ABOUT 'Hole Phoods':
*Not that I mind a little double entendre, I?m just wondering?is it legal to use a company?s actual name, (e.g., ?Whole Foods?) in a work of fiction?
Ummm, I dun think those people will be seeing it here not anywhere else. So why would it be? <=/

Aside from that: Why is the dream Derek so rude & an extreme dominator? While the real one is so much more kind and caring? <=3
  #6   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanugumo View Post
Ummm, I dun think those people will be seeing it here not anywhere else. So why would it be? <=/

Aside from that: Why is the dream Derek so rude & an extreme dominator? While the real one is so much more kind and caring? <=3
Yea you're definitely right about the Whole Foods thing. *I'll probably change it.*

As for Derek's attitude in the dream, it's pretty much a reflection of Burke's state of mind at the moment. *I might've overdone it, but I wanted a scene to show Burke's subconscious fears/desires in an exaggerated way.
A little off plot, but hopefully enjoyable :]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options