The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 10:11 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far - Part 3

[COLOR=white]Well guys, took me a few days to find a direction, but without further delay, please enjoy and comment (I feel like its a little short, but I'll be writing more soon I promise. Headed to Denver for work soon and I'll have plenty of time to bring this one along further)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Part 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Part 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Perhaps I Took It A Little Too Far (Part 3)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Erik pulled me into a passionate kiss, his sudden embrace was stronger than ever. I felt the muscles of his torso move and contract between us as he held me firmly against him. I don?t think I could have gotten away if I wanted to now. Even his arm span was wider than before and I loved the fact that I didn?t have to bend down anymore with him. At this pace, he?d be bending down to me soon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I felt his erection rising between my legs, threatening to tear through his gym shorts. I couldn?t imagine what this growth spurt might have done to it, but if the rest of his body were any indication, I was about to be outdone in that department as well. In fact, I didn?t have to wait long to find out, as he dropped his shorts and I felt a solid whack between my legs as it sprang free. I jumped slightly as his raging hard-on forced my already churning nuts into my groin. I came instantly and with mind numbing intensity. ?Oops!? He said with a cocky smile. ?Wow and to think I did that with no hands! The steam room was fun, but I want to turn this up a notch. I think we both know who?s in charge here now. And since you?re obviously done here, its my turn! Don?t worry I?ll be gentle.? I was in no position to argue and he wouldn?t have taken no for an answer anyway. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I followed Erik to his bed silently, and sat awaiting his instructions while he removed my clothing by nearly ripping them off of me. His erection bobbed menacingly above me, the angry head plump and red, waiting anxiously for release. It was clearly bigger than my own now. Perhaps the same length, but much thicker than any other I?d ever encountered. My ass quivered with frightful anticipation. ?You?d better lube me up with that hot mouth of yours or this is really going to hurt!? He demanded. I went to work immediately, and his moaning resonated through my head; motivating me all the more. It felt as though he were vibrating my entire body through his amazing penis, or I was plugged into an indestructible power source. Wasting no more time, he flipped me over with surprising ease. His strength was greater than I had imagined. As he rubbed the engorged tip against my anus, I clenched tightly with uncertainty. This monster was probably more than I could handle, but he pushed the head in, regardless, and I loosened up quickly. Erik pounded me senseless for what felt like hours. In reality, it had only been about 10 minutes of complete domination. He came with such force, I felt myself being pushed forward and off his cock. It expanded and twitched heavily as he orgasmed with a guttural grunt, sounding much deeper than I expected. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He fell over on to his back next to me, blissfully satisfied. His weight on the mattress caused me to literally role on top of him. His heavy breathing lifted me up and down as his chest expanded each time. And then I noticed it happening again, the exertion or release of hormones into his system was causing even more changes. His muscles twitched beneath me, I felt every contraction as if they were my own. He knew it was happening and despite the pain, he smiled knowing the implications. I was now the smaller man. I felt his feet extend beyond my own, his arms and legs growing longer and thicker each second. The bed creaked and groaned as his body expanded and nearly exceeded its normal capacity. ?I guess its time to revisit that tape measure!? I suggested with concern. I wasn?t convinced I liked this reversal in roles. It wouldn?t be long before he realized what I?d done and either take it well beyond his current level or angrily retaliate on me for putting him through this. Either way, I was walking a fine line and the scales were tipping quickly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]We got off the bed, his new height and weight a shock even to him. He rose quickly and proved my suspicions as I was now eye to eye. Another 2? I guessed. Not only was he now my height, but he out weighed and overpowered me in every way. No longer could I claim any sort of alpha status with him and he clearly loved that concept. His muscles now bulged larger and fuller than some of the trainers at the gym, well on his way to junior bodybuilder status. I saw the light flick on in his eyes, he wanted more and he knew exactly where to get it. ?The stuff, you?re supposed to be giving me doesn?t do this,? he waved his hand over his expansive torso. ?Whatever you did, I love it and you?re going to give me more, understand? And when I decide I?m happy, you can have the rest.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?OK, look, its not like I meant for this to happen. You grabbed the wrong one that first day and I couldn?t exactly tell you, so I just went along with it. I decided why not let you try this out before I did.? I explained cautiously. ?I have one container of it,? I lied. ?I?ve been feeding you an experimental formula and was taking your stuff instead. Don?t you think you?ve reached a good size already? How will you explain 4? and 20+ pounds of muscle in a matter of days?? I sounded scared of his response but I knew he wouldn?t be deterred. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?ll worry about that,? he interrupted me. ?Who is going to question me anyway, now? They?re more likely to be jealous of this than anything!? He flexed his biceps in my face and pushed me out of the way. ?I?m starving, this body needs nutrients and you have measuring to do.? I rolled my eyes, I didn?t need a tape measure. I knew just by looking he had grown significant size in minutes. 18? biceps and a 45? chest was nothing to stand in the way of. ?I?ll take that formula tonight,? he added. ?You?re no longer holding the reigns, and if you?re good I might share some of it with you.? What the hell does he know, I thought. If he thinks this is his win, he has another thing coming. ?Fine.? I agreed, submissively and followed him to the kitchen to prepare dinner. The next surprise awaited me as he cooked up enough food to feed a family of 4 and a half, rather than just the two of us. ?I?m a growing boy,? he reminded me, as he stuffed his face relentlessly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Finally finished, he rose from the table, still naked as he didn?t see any point in hiding his magnificent body from me. His stomach was grossly distended containing the nearly 3.5 portions he?d consumed in minutes. His abs were still pronounced and ripped, if not even more obvious. This was more than a standard roid gut he carried around as he nearly waddled to the sink. I sat amazed at the new Erik and his complete shift in personality. I was personally feeling less a man as the moments went by. Even his deep baritone voice told me of his newfound alpha status. He returned to the table and spoke, I nearly creamed myself again in his prescense.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Now, about that formula,? he proceeded, ?I know you have it in your car. It makes perfect sense, so you can bring it in now or I can literally rip your car to pieces until I find it.? ?And I?m pretty sure these muscles could handle that task!? He added. I swallowed hard, knowing the potential implications of both obey his command and disobeying it. Even if I could switch the powders, he would know in a day or less. ?Whatever you want, Erik. Just please take it slowly, you haven?t read all the warnings and I did leave those at home,? I said with utmost caution. ?Don?t worry,? he replied, ?I won?t be using more tonight, I think I might still have some growing to do overnight. But don?t expect me to avoid it tomorrow. In fact, I?ll be at the gym at 6am tomorrow and you can meet me again in the evening. I can already feel it, this body needs hours of intense lifting everyday, and you?ve only begun to see what I?m becoming!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I retrieved the formula, solemnly. My penis renewed its raging state as I considered what would become of him in the next few days. Even more maddening and thrilling was his increasing domination of me. While I could take the formula myself and experience this too, his changes had scared me intensely. I wasn?t sure I could handle myself as such a prolific stud and utterly self-obsessed asshole. Yet the thought of that size and power was intoxicating. I was split like never before, such a small little lie had turned into this unbelievable mess. How would I handle this from here?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
atbkv (April 30th, 2013), okaywhatwhat (October 26th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 21st, 2012), TheHugeMan (October 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:05 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Wow, your stories always have twists and turns in them plus so far a changing of the reins in both stories, which is always a good view into the mental side of size gains
  #3   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:27 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
I guess I do have a penchant for twisted plot lines... It just drives a story that much deeper! And apparently I have a dominated side to my fantasy? Lol I love both sides of the growth actually... Much as I love to see the protagonist fight the inevitable struggle for power, I love to have him experience the love too! This one feels darker than I'd originally started.
  #4   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:11 AM

theseventhwave
This is awesome. I love the tension between the two characters. And I love reading the growth scenes. Can't wait until the next chapter.
  #5   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:20 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjason View Post
I guess I do have a penchant for twisted plot lines... It just drives a story that much deeper! And apparently I have a dominated side to my fantasy? Lol I love both sides of the growth actually... Much as I love to see the protagonist fight the inevitable struggle for power, I love to have him experience the love too! This one feels darker than I'd originally started.
Well yes, it's the increase in test levels it leans towards more aggressive behavior and a more dominant feel, something i noticed in myself as i have grown. It is a bit darker but it's fine.
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:24 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Love a good domination fantasy! This is awesome!
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:59 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... Well I did suggest that there's always a down side to things that seem to be too good. Turning a nice guy into an SOB is certainly a down side. Turning into the selfish, arrogant, uncaring, total asshole that Erik appears to have become is not something I would want for myself or wish on anyone...

Right now I feel bad for Erik, because he didn't chose to become a asshole. And the impression I had of Erik is the he really wouldn't want what has happened to him. So the idea that "Jason" (the narrator) is not real happy with his new position seems just. But it seems like Jason wants to turn the tables on the Erik that he created (as opposed to getting the old Erik back.)

Yes, I'm not fond of domination/submission stories and favor partnerships based on equality. I know I'm a minority around here. Maybe Erik and Jason can find a way to be massively muscular buddies as equals.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 05:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting transformation! I like the moral dilemma you pose for our protagonist! Look forward to see how you get out of this quagmire!
  #9   Add to Toro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:24 PM

Toro is on a distinguished road
I love domination and unwanted change! Go on!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options